Iberians were JEWED, rather than MOOR'D

People in Sup Forums tend to assume their "swarthiness" comes from Moors. But if you look at genetics, you will see their paternal Y-DNA lineage is mostly Celtic/Atlantic European. How can they be "moor rapebabies" if this is the case?
Then, if you study some history, you will learn countless Jews have emigrated to the Iberian peninsula over the millennia, as far as the Roman times. Known as "Sephardic" Jews. Unlike moors, they were never completely expelled, but simply forced to "convert". Something which of course was never a real problem to kikes, since they can simply pretend to be Christians while living as cryptojews. These converts were called "Marranos". Marranos were more easily accepted and intermarried within the native Catholic population than Muslim Moors.

These are some (common) Spanish last names Jewish in origin:
>Perez
>Ramirez
>Hernandez
>Fernandez
>Jimenez
>Ortega
>Lopez
>Quevedo
>Garcia
>Ortega
>Noguera
>Sosa
>Saavedra
>Cortes
>Aguilar
>Mendoza
>Morales
>Segovia
>Latorre
>Leon
>Valderrama
>Zabaleta
>Zapata
>Zaldivar
etc., etc., etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

enlacejudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lista_de_apellidos_sefaradim_i.pdf
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecución_de_los_judíos_en_la_Hispania_visigoda
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edicto_de_Granada)
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsión_de_los_moriscos)
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Salom
gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LRGGKESYgjg
jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1btc5zt
searchworks.stanford.edu/view/11467160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segobriga
eriklevis.blogspot.com/2007/08/arsim-and-brawl.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimon_Peres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps most of the mixing happened between Jewish females and Celt-Iberian males.

nigga those surnames were adopted by the converted jews, they are not of jewish origin. For example García has basque origin and is the most used surname here, I even met a person with two Garcia surnames, one from the mother side and the other for the father side.

Oh great so Im a jew now?

I dont know if that makes me feel any better

Maybe you're right about some of the surnames, but the fact remains that Spain has had a significant input of Jewish blood, waaay more significant than whatever Moors left behind.

bump

Yes, you are, and so do I. Now, brother, we cant be called racist or fascist, because that would be antisemitic.

Learn how to master your jew privilege.

True

>García
>Zabaleta
>Zaldivar
Those are of basque origin, boi

>These are some (common) Spanish last names Jewish in origin:
>All of them
.............it's like in Portugal where they even claim fucking Vasconcelos(!!). Complete horseshit, they simply adopted existing surnames. It's nowhere near "jewish origin".

You too?

90%+ of Iberians might as well be jews according to delusional kike revisionists.

I get it, we're not white. Now stay the fuck away from here.

of course we have jew blood along with moor blood, but not in a significant quantity. Your own map proves this.

I knew it. The spanish have so much semitic traits: they're dishonest, lazy, stupid, always try to take advantage of others for their own profit, deflect responsability, etc. That's why there is so much corruption and underground economy in this country.

Nevermind the surnames. Do you realize what this means? You can expose the truth about (((them))) all you want. In public even. All you have to do is claim that Jewish heritage.
You are effectively immune to the "antisemite" card.

I really don't care whether paella niggers are kikes or not, but that flag is an eyesore.

Hello cousin. That is my surname also.

Yes, it's absurd. We know the origin of the surname and it has nothing whatever to do with Jews. That some Jews adopted it, as they did with other renowned names like Pereira, is clear. They did this to blend into the population, to make their foreignness less obvious to others. In general, I think the converso influence is vastly overestimated.

Add iriarte to the list, my family were sephardic juden as well desu

Except there are barely any jews here and we'll just look like madmen.

The extent of our knowledge about jews here is that "we burnt them or something idk lel".

The map only proves you are not moor rapebabies. Y-DNA reflects paternal lineage only. Yet it says nothing about the maternal input. Do you deny the possibility that the native men simply married countless Marrano women over the centuries?
Jewish women are known to love them Goy Boys. Seduction is not a problem for the masters of deceit.

What is:

>De La Portilla
>Soverro
>Noriega
>Melport
>Marin
>Rengifo
>Grazia

Help me out.

So jews in eastern Europe became whiter, but jews in Iberia turned the population browner?
Is it just a difference in numbers? Or superior Slavic and Germanic genetics in comparison to Med genetics

How is the (((EU))) not directly your problem?

I'm pretty sure Ashkenazi Jews are not descendants of the original Israelis. Their origins probably lie somewhere in Central Asia. Or maybe the Khazar theory is true.

Romans already called iberians swarthy, they didn't change our phenotype. The south was always darker than the north, only a fool would think otherwise.

It is, yet it'd be harder to convince us of the jews than a German or a Swede.

Check this out.
enlacejudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lista_de_apellidos_sefaradim_i.pdf

while you are talking about irrelevant stuff islam has conquered another european country

The jews who ''converted'' to Catholicism adopted already established celtic/spanish names you retard not the other way around.

Jewish people didn't invent any Gomez, Chaves or Noriega, they simply adopted common names used in the peninsula

If you look at the DNA of the British people they have more in common with spanish than spanish have with jews or arabs or whatever.

Whew. I'm not a jude.

The jews were persecuted in Visigoth Spania after they converted to cristianity. They were during the reconquista targeted and blamed for numerous disasters and in noumerous occasions you had spontaneous "matanzas" in big cities. For example, they were blamed for the black plague and a bunch of them were assasinated in Barcelona around the first half of the XIII century. The first "juderia" killings were in the Navarra Kingdom as an effect of the crusaders crossing the pyrenees and bringing that religious fervor with them.

See:es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecución_de_los_judíos_en_la_Hispania_visigoda

In other occasions they were protected. For example, when the Castillian army was headed towards what has been called as Batallas de Las Navas de Tolosa they had among their ranks a lot of crusaders -ultramontanos-, majority of them french, who refused to keep fighting and abandoned the fight because they thought we were being "permissive" with the andalusis in the conquered garrisons because it was a spanish costume to let them capitulate and not just straight kill them all. They find this repulsive and headed back to their countries, it is know that they marched along their way trough Toledo when they had in mind exterminate the ghettos and juderias inside them and it was the common populace who stood up against them closing the gates and defending them.

Both the expulsion of Jews in 1492 by the Reyes Catolicos through the Edict of Granada (es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edicto_de_Granada) and that of the remanent Moors a century later (es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsión_de_los_moriscos) was nothing but a identity politique. That's where the problem of "cristianos viejos", "moriscos", "marranos", "limpieza de sangre" and "conversos" is. Spain needed to be seen in the eyes of their fellow Europeans as fully cristian and at the same time reject the so called "peaceful diversity" and "coexistence" of the three religions in the peninsula.

>at the same time reject the so called "peaceful diversity" and "coexistence" of the three religions in the peninsula.

Which was nothing but a myth and more of a unequal relationship for more than 800 years.

OY VEY
Pay reparations, goyim!!

Can you elaborate?

What did I say wrong? I'm not for the nationalisation of Sephardic Jews nor the so called Iberian diaspora. I'm not rejecting the "juderias" nor the problems and customs that they had among our ancestor.

I'm not denying the reasons that the Reyes Catolicos had for the expulsion of the Jews either. The castillian version blamed them for "heretica pravedad" which is basically being cryptojews, that is "falsos conversos". The aragonese version also cited "usury" and both of them had in mind the subversion which they were capable of.

"porque cada día se halla y parece que los dichos judíos crecen en continuar su malo y dañado propósito donde viven y conversan"

I agree. Me myself look jewish-europoor mix.
131 IQ, but not as croocked.

>Romans already called iberians swarthy
This is true. They were always the swarthiest among Western Europeans. So many hours of sunlight a year simply isn't hospitable without a darker pigmentation.
Of course Iberians are predominantly Western Europeans. My point was that Jewish blood was way more significant the the "moor rapebaby" meme.

It is partly true, what you say in the first paragraph about the Visigoths. Catholic Visigoths did indeed persecute the Jews but the Arians did not, and treated them well. Witiza was of Arian stock, which is probably why the Jews were eager to fund his supporters in their rebellion against Roderic.

And I'm glad you mention the juderias. People who like to advance the notion of widespread converso blood among modern Iberians seem to be ignorant of the fact that Jews were relegated to literal ghettos, segregated from Christian society. It is literally impossible that there was much interbreeding by virtue of the fact that most Christian Iberians would have never even met a Jew in all their lives.

Well, convivencia isnt the same as coexistencia. That would be a fine argument. In the peninsula during the califato omeya and taifas you had a dominant culture and marginal, completely submissive remanent of cristians and jews who were mistreated, taxed and slaved in numerous times. The "flower power" argument of peaceful and respectful living during the so called Golden age of islam is way overrated. There are a bunch of interesting books about this.

I think we didn't do a second deportation of the jews just like the moors in 1600 with the moriscos, that's why

¡Oh Vaya! Apaga abajo.

Jews emigrated into Iberia before Christianity was a thing.

And what's your point? These Jews lived mostly in El Levante, and along the southern coast which was by far and away the most urbanised region of Iberia. It is possible that they left some genetic legacy along the Mediterranean coast by virtue of this, but it seems unlikely that it would be more than negligible. The Jews, in accordance with Mosaic Law, have always been an inward-looking people, seldom marrying outside of their faith and outside of their clan. They remain this way, to a large extent, even today. I simply don't buy the "most Iberians have converso blood" nonsense.

Iberians weren't nordic aryans at any point in history.

>And I'm glad you mention the juderias. People who like to advance the notion of widespread converso blood among modern Iberians seem to be ignorant of the fact that Jews were relegated to literal ghettos, segregated from Christian society. It is literally impossible that there was much interbreeding by virtue of the fact that most Christian Iberians would have never even met a Jew in all their lives.

That is true, even when they were pushed to convert or just straight forced them, the so called "cristianos nuevos" were treated with distrust and for the most part marginalized. I'm not saying that they didn't had their reasons for this attitude but the case remains the same.

It has always been these way, the juderias serve both as a jewish garrison in which they could live among their equals and prospere and at the same time being effectually segregated to the rest of the majority cristian population. It is obvious that every kind of conflicts surfaced between these two groups but that doesn't mean it was the "best" of the solutions at the time.

It always amazes that the "joos narrative" apologists seem to forget that in medieval times, in fact, jews were nothing but a pest and were treated like so. I'm not denying that they could at the time, throught their business and usury, had all the money in the world too but that doesn't mean they were their rulers. Yes they provided financial support here and there but I don't think they were the instigators simply because in those times the reasons and virtue of the people were above materialistic -what is more representative of that than money, coins- struggles. Money can't buy social power and public opinions when the moral and ethics of the people were focused in other things... at the end, what could money give you in those days? They were no malls and mass produced goods. The struggle for honor and virtue were first.

>King Manuel I of Portugal decreed that all Jews had to convert to Christianity or leave the country without their children. Hard times followed for the Portuguese Jews, with the massacre of 2000 individuals in Lisbon in 1506, further forced deportations to São Tomé (where there is still a Jewish presence today), and the later and even more relevant establishment of the Portuguese Inquisition in 1536.

>The Inquisition held its first Auto da fé in Portugal in 1540. Like the Spanish Inquisition, it concentrated its efforts on rooting out converts from other faiths (overwhelmingly Judaism) who did not adhere to the strictures of Catholic orthodoxy; like in Spain, the Portuguese inquisitors mostly targeted the Jewish New Christians, conversos, or marranos.

>The Portuguese Inquisition expanded its scope of operations from Portugal to the Portuguese Empire, including Brazil, Cape Verde, and India. Tribunals in Lisbon, Porto, Coimbra and Évora burned 1,175 persons, another 633 were burned in effigy and 29,590 were penanced. The Portuguese inquisition was extinguished in 1821.

Deus Vult

nobody was "nordic aryan"in southern europe or even france faggot, ever heard of celts?

my friend its called david garcia garcia, i still my surname is naranjo (orange tree) and thats a converted surname, i think i have some jewish genes even the other brand of my family is pure iberean

well not a problem to me if the men is the one who marries and interbreed with other populations, guess thats why there are latinos hispanic race etc

>1 in 5 Spaniards are Jews

>Lebanese are 14% Jewish

>Egyptians are 4% Jewish

>implying we would throw to the trash our privilege.

Fuck off, you dont even know us? We teach the jews how to trick, we are masters of picardía.

This guys was a kike.
>(((Salom)))
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Salom
Good thing he died last year.

disproportionate amounts of Conversos and Moriscos settled in Latin America, and in the later centuries of the Spanish Empire, the migrants arriving in Cuba and Puerto Rico were disproportionately Andalusian.

Andalusians, for obvious historical reasons, have a lot of Berber ancestry.

>presence of Moriscos and Muslims in the Spanish Americas,
gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html

>Moriscos made it to South America and became instrumental in forming the gaucho culture of that area.
youtube.com/watch?v=LRGGKESYgjg
Forbidden Passages: Muslims and Moriscos in Colonial Spanish America

frequent royal decrees prohibited Moriscos or Iberian Muslims, many of whom had been forcibly baptized at the beginning of the sixteenth century, from settling in Spanish America. But these laws, like so many others during the period, faced uneven enforcement. The extensive legislation prohibiting Morisco emigration has led many historians to assume

jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1btc5zt

"De los Prohibidos": Muslims and Moriscos in Colonial Spanish America
Crescent over another horizon : Islam in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Latino USA

searchworks.stanford.edu/view/11467160

>part Jewish, part Mediterranean
>can't grow a beard
God has not chosen this man, that's for sure.

The sephardic jews come from berber tribes in Morocco and in all of my existence i only saw 1 guy that kind looked like them and he's Leonardo Jardim. And he's from Madeira island so there's a chance he's just a descendant of a single case of an idividual migrating from those regions and not descendant of a mass migration, otherwise there would be a lot more.

As for the names, that's false, they're just spanish.

>The sephardic jews come from berber tribes in Morocco

WRONG. If that were true why are they the closest related ethnic groups to ashkeNAZI jews?

yes, ashkenazis are sicilians who happen to be berbers

> couscous al pesce
Couscous with fish soup is a traditional dish in Trapani, Sicily.
prooves why all the sigilianos look and act just as wild, aggressive and miserable as berbers and latinos. fuck moors

Il cuscus o cuscussù[1] (in francese couscous; in arabo magrebino كسكس; in berbero seksu con un significato in berbero) è un alimento tipico del Nordafrica e della Sicilia occidentale, e della Sardegna sudoccidentale (Calasetta, Isola di Sant'Antioco e Carloforte) dove prende il nome di Kaskà (pron. cashcà), costituito da agglomerati ovvero granelli di semola di frumento cotti a vapore (del diametro di un millimetro prima della cottura, poi dopo la cottura diventano sempre più grandi).

Couscous (Berber: ⵙⵉⴽⵙⵓ, Seksu) is a North African Berber[2] dish of small steamed balls of semolina, usually served with a stew spooned on top. Couscous is a staple food throughout the North African cuisines of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauritania and Libya and Sicily.

>were disproportionately Andalusian
This is common knowledge in South America, by the way. People will jokingly mention that we have blood from the lowest people of the lowest European country.

If you goys were watching your E Michael Jones you would know this already. why is South American countries like Argentina full of Jewish Occult shit everywhere? Because Columbus was a Merrano and so were most of the new world settlers from Spain . They were conversos/crypto Jews. The same thing with the Netherlands. When the Moors were defeated in Spain the Jews caught the wrath because they had been working with the moors to oppress Christians. When the Spanish turned on them they fled to Netherlands where they started up mercantilism and the international slave trade.

we have berber jews and they are just as loud, annoying, rude, intrusive, recidivists their muslim brethren in france or catholic brethren in latin america

pic related is a berber jew who moved to israel recently

Hahahaha WAT
Clearly you don't speak any of the languages.

For example: what is Segobriga?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segobriga

Whats the relation to Basque and Berbers? I thought there was some tie with them and the Gaunches of the Canary Islands who are now "extinct".

Good times

Good times.

Deus Vult

He's 100% lusitan stallion. How else could he cuck his Greek boss.

The Jews were expelled, and I doubt much intermarrying happened anyway

According to the black legend Spain at that time was both a multicultural breeding paradise and a dark hole of catholicism and inquisition.

Which type of Jew is the best?

Are you fucking retarded? Those are typical spanish names, sepharadic jews only took them.
Pere is a traditional spanish name / Perez, son of Pere.
Son of Ramiro, son of Hernando, Son of Fernando, Son of Jimena, Son of Lope.

It's like saying Goldberg or Goldstein are Ashkenazic names, when they aren't. They are German names Jews took and ruined. (((Efron))) is a real Ashkenazic name.

What are you on about? It is commonly accepted that Guanches must have had Berber origins. Maybe due to some north african or fenician-cartaghian expansion. The correlation among these and basques would be new to me.
kek

You're basically saying 90% of Latin America has Jewish blood, along with a huge chunk of Spain. Fernandez and Ramirez are among the most common surnames here.

I had come across some things recently showing a relation. Also something to do with increased RH- blood. Image related is from some Graham Hancock tier stuff but just substitute Atlantis for X and X being a common ancestor.

Forgot the pic

Jardim really look north african, he can easily pass as an algerian or something

Ethiopian, Italkim, Karaites, Romaniotes

They are all equally offensive

t. Ethiopian jew

>My first name comes from a hebrew word
>My last name is one used by the jews who were forced to convert

J U S T

>Ethiopian

y do u sterilize them? :(

>>Perez
>>Ramirez
>>Hernandez
>>Fernandez
>>Jimenez
>>Ortega
>>Lopez
>>Quevedo
>>Garcia
>>Ortega
>>Noguera
>>Sosa
>>Saavedra
>>Cortes
>>Aguilar
>>Mendoza
>>Morales
>>Segovia
>>Latorre
>>Leon
>>Valderrama
>>Zabaleta
>>Zapata
>>Zaldivar
Soooo.... all of them?

that list is debunked bullshit

Based paraguay

Ive heard if you rub one grain of Zyklon B on each of your nipples for a year, it cures the Juden

Garcia it's not jewish, it's from Navarra and mean bold or young. The Gartzias were 3 brothers reconquistadores who left navarra and fucked half of the peninsula.
Usually jew ones are the name of a workers: zapatero, herrero, vaquero... Or towns.
You mean andalusians.
Cartaginese, fenicians and berber in the south, also, the jews and muslims were converted visigoths, the arabs converted some berbers and hired them to attack Iberia, but the south was brown before arabs.
Probably bleached during reconquista with brits, francs, leoneses, navarros and castilians pushing from north. Also, Canary Islands were pretty brown before goths.

Hey spanons and portuganons,lets be united and retake our glorious empire,finish the job and exterminate those shitskins in the name of god

>His surname does not have a "de"
Fucking plebians, go back to toll the fields

Wouldn't that be literally a jewish genocide?

So we are all Jews, Moors and Niggers. I'm start to think you just don't like us.

Eh, it's actually been the opposite. Most Jews paternal lines traces to the middle east, while their maternal line traces back to Italy/Europe. It seems Middle Eastern Jews conquered Roman woman and that's why we have these (((white))) mongrel Jews today

I haven't met a single jew in my life as far as I know to the point that I considered them mythical beings. Jews were kicked from Spain and only now are they starting to return.
>captcha: calle calle

don't worry João Pereira, there's nothing wrong with being a jew

Most people from Madeira island do. Jardim is actually a very archetypal madeiran.

they are like guidos from jersey shore, who are like latinos:

eriklevis.blogspot.com/2007/08/arsim-and-brawl.html

(((Wikipedia)))
>According to a 2008 (((study))) by the American Journal of Human Genetics, 19.8% of the Portuguese population has some degree of Jewish ancestry.

> genetic signatures of people in the Iberian Peninsula provide new evidence that the number of Jews forced to convert to Christianity during Catholic rule in the 15th and 16th centuries was much greater than historians believed.

>19.8% of the Portuguese population has some degree of Jewish ancestry.
Hence, perhaps, our neuroticism. Portuguese being chill is a myth propagated by the eternal anglo to bolster its allies. Disgusting.

our presidenat from 207-2014 an done of the greatest men of this country was a perez and he was born in Belorussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimon_Peres

Their swarthiness comes mainly from the sun, it's that simple. Iberian peninsula has the highest UV exposure in Europe. When I go to Spain for 2 weeks and bathe in the sun all day I come back looking swarthy as fuck too.