Are aliens real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5-uFhEaIJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe. butts are real. do ayyliens have butts? likely. better ask -->/x/

Yes. Reptilian in nature, have been on earth for nearly two millennia. Comey, Larry David, Soros, Larry King. All aliens.

you are the alien cunt

I live in USA there are many aliens here

Of course user. It's a virtual impossibility that somewhere else in this vast cosmos, at some point in time, intelligent alien life did not rise.

The real question is whether or not they would be existing concurrently with our own timeline and have achieved a level of technology sufficient to traverse the vast distances between us/detect us etc. which is not a given.

I wish there was survival game based off of War of the World's.

youtu.be/H5-uFhEaIJw

Ayy lmao

No

Theres over 100 gorillion planets on our milky way.
And its proven that life exists and existed at very harsh climates throughout the years of our planet. So why wouldnt I fuck my friends sister?

What could he mean by this?

There is a KGB book of alien races apparently. It describes around 35 known races. There are several vids on YT on it.

Only (((they))) know for sure

absolutely

Yes, they are real. There are many videos on YT of old guys who worked for government that explain what they say. Their stories align with each other. It's undeniable. There's a massive pile of evidence.

what does ayylmao meat taste like?

Is that a signed bogpill?

If Indians succeeded to evolve you better be sure there is life in the universe somwhere where they poo in loo and not on street.

>>/x/

Yes. Some chilean located telescope discovered bacteria out there. Maybe there's life trying to evolve out there. Who knows if any form of life evolved out there.

are all larrys aliens?

wat? Source?

Read Dawid Icke

If they were true, Trump would'nt have been able to shut up about it.

No

definitely maybe