New Ghost Shooter Thread

New Ghost Shooter Thread

Roll for your ghost tulpa grocery store sidekick/ fucktoy

NEWS- Autist shoots people and has a 4 youtube channels piled high with some of the edgiest cringe I have ever laid eyes on.

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y
vimeo.com/149552801
youtube.com/watch?v=NBDfB91U98s
nydailynews.com/news/crime/dead-murder-suicide-weis-market-northeast-pa-article-1.3230758
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584406/Four-people-shot-dead-murder-suicide-supermarket.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/09/pennsylvania-supermarket-shooter-left-chilling-online-trail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TMCgEzkgGbM
twitter.com/EGSrachael/status/822493386972098560
youtu.be/rn8ywqCjjP0?t=2725
thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-victims/
movies.stackexchange.com/questions/5647/what-is-the-significance-of-the-three-beggars
youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y

dear god Sup Forums just watch some of this shit

black/purple/blue is a GOAT tier color combo tho

He's such a faggot it's hilarious he killed himself

I can't be assed to research what cartoon or shit this is.
Can someone fagpill me on what show this is if it is one.
I can't keep up with the autism anymore

Dont need details on this shooter faggot. Got it.
Just want to know what the fuck this cartoon shit is.

>Amber will forever be tied to this

Danny Phantom but the shooter's animations were his Sonic-tier OCs.

Can Butch Hartman be held responsible for this? The autists are clearly just using his art style

>mfw confirmed I'm the one who raped McKenzie West and caused all of this

Son, sit down. I need to tell you something.

The cartoon.. It was made by the shooter.

Man I must be getting old.
Doesn't ring the slightest bell.

was broadway held responsible for cho?
vimeo.com/149552801

Kids eyes were dilated in a couple videos, possible brainwashing in effect

Possible tulpamancy and demonic possession and too much estrogens (he is a tranny) he would do girls voices and everything

it's way deeper than this.

he literally said he started hearing voices which told him what to do

in his "suicide note" he says he wants to "spread this cause, start this cult", become feminine and become famous

is he going to get his wish? we have to wait and see now. lot of material to go through here. could possibly be an intelligence group "art project".

So he ripped off someone else and made his little tulpa girls based on someones art form?

>Butch Hartman
It's even worst for him when you find out he's a christian and the fairy godparents was created to teach morals to kids

jesus christ this shit is weird

I'm surprised some jew didn't pick this subversive shit up and fund it to spread to the youth of the nation.

No he ran a youtube channel where he made these cartoons that are almost a ripoff of danny phantom, but star him and his ghost girls killing humans and shooting up schools and shit

Don't be so sure, might be a "test product" like when they drop a new candy on the shelves for 6 months just to see what works and what doesn't. A teenage suicide cult is not out of the realm of possibilities, the blue whale seemingly worked for some people

I thought that's been going on for at least a few decades

this shit is all over the media now. prepare to lose your internets anons, this is gonna be the big push.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/dead-murder-suicide-weis-market-northeast-pa-article-1.3230758
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584406/Four-people-shot-dead-murder-suicide-supermarket.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/09/pennsylvania-supermarket-shooter-left-chilling-online-trail.html

Ahh.
I guess he would of been pretty popular back in the emo days but he is marketing something that doesn't fall into PC culture.
Not saying it's good. Just must of taken him too long to get his idea on the road.

I mean I hate to say his work doesn't look that bad. Seen worse.

Number 1 is his trap ghost self. So if you roll a 1 you're getting boipucci

Number 5 is the frog that turned into a girl

goto 9:11

>froggy we're here because we wanna recruit you
>wait, Allegro why isn't the whale back?
>hehe, takes gays twice as long to resurrect!
>charming, anyway we want you to join us froggy, in the eternal war.

>are you in?

Did the whale get to turn into a girl after his murder?

holy fuck i take that back. this shit is autism retarded scary sanic shit.
>the art isn't that bad though
but jesus christ FUCKING shit

>and the fairy godparents was created to teach morals to kids
So he say...

Someone better call Shadman

Fuck. I'm usually skeptical about 'mind control' theories, but this guy's videos make it seem more likely.

Ran from 04 to 07. It wasn't good enough to be popular but it wasn't shit.

I don't think so, he said gays take 2 times as long to resurrect (the whale is gay) and that they can only cast the spell once a moon (that's month in human terms)

>Roleplay

My guess is the whale was an outlet to project his homosexual self hate upon.

IS THAT FUCKING MYSPACE?

I know this show but remember nothing at all about it. Something about cartoons makes you completely shut off your brain, which is probably a good thing because you wouldn't want to fill your head up with TV shit.

>Drumpf BTFO how will he ever recover??

Yo, Danny Phenton He Was Just 14
When his parents built a very strange machine
Designed to view a world unseen

(He's gonna catch em all cause he's Danny Phantom)

When it didn't quite work, his folks they just quit
then Danny took a look inside of it
there was a great big flash
every thing just changed
his molecules got all rearranged

(Phantom Phantom),
When he first woke up he realized he had snow white hair
and glowin' green eyes
he could walk through walls, disappear, and fly
he was much more unique than the other guys
It was then Danny knew what he had to do
he had to stop all the ghosts who were coming through
he's here to fight
for me and you

(He's gonna catch em all cause he's Danny Phantom
gonna catch em all cause he's Danny Phantom
gonna catch em all cause he's DANNY PHANTOM)

thats basically it. there was a biker ghost, and a cheese ghost, and this one really cliche guy was always trying to fuck danny over

>John Carpenter will be the only citizen
Subtle, but strong.

whoops wrong one.

Imagine if he made this shit in the mid 2000's. His work would be pretty damn popular with all the emo kids of the era.

Poor guy was a decade too late.

>I'm making a video mom you wouldn't understand it

Muslim confirmed

FAWK U WHALE

what is wrong with me

digits say cartoons make you shut off your brain, perfect vehicle for kid mind control
>his parents built a very strange machine
>designed to view a world unseen
>ghosts coming thru a manmade portal
>CERN

Ahh, I remember when weird shit like this was everywhere and the talk of the week. Now its so rare because they're all killing themselves after being bored to death.

You're doing gods work, son.

>what is wrong with me
youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ

>DV tapes (2002-2004)
seems theres more childhood footage. its always strange to see killers when theyre children

being a decade too late just means you're a faggot poser with no creativity

i dont fucking get it. at least one emo holdout girl must have liked his shitty fan art, so why did he do it? did they bully him?

Or that you lived in pago pago in the middle of the ocean

I spent most of my life in a shit little island in the middle of the ocean and I turned out pretty alright

I can already see the headlines

HILLARY SUPPORTER GOES ON A MURDER SPREE

Wait, it's only conservatives that get tagged by journalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMCgEzkgGbM

>Black people in general

>Hates niggers
>Hates tards and cripples
>Hates stoners
>Also hates Trump
Damn

Not bashing the shitty little islands, just the fact that sometimes the fads live a longer life on those

He cant even shoot

This seems way too good to not have been staged.

reminder this kid was MKULTRA

>blocks your path.

This is from one of his many ALT twitter accounts he ran, he talks about Trump here. He replies and likes his own threads too.

twitter.com/EGSrachael/status/822493386972098560

Also a decade ago when Danny Phantom was still on air.

This is what someone on LSD does in a mirror.

God-tier black mirror comedy. Seriously made my week.

He also put duct tape on his shotgun's pistol grip for some reason. Pussy probably had weak hands.

This was also BRIEFLY shown.

Terrorists go out in better blazes of glory than this guy. He gets props for documenting everything though, and literally leaving behind a psychological treasure trove.

> Antisocial behavior from an early age, weak parental involvement, kid generally lacked even basic purpose for reasons not entirely clear.
> Kid was bullied at school
> Kid had little / no support network of truly close friends, or a stand in like a WoW guild or Sup Forums.
> 25? years old and working at Weis (Grocery store for non PA folks). No College?
> Since the real world 'sucked', he created one in his own mind
> Mental state degraded, fantasy world melded with his reality. Strange mix of claiming he was a female ghost girl and wanting to be 'with' this girl he created in his own mind. Basically split his personality and was talking to himself.
> Flips a coin to decide between offing himself at home or supermarket shooting.
> Wants his videos / documents to start a suicide cult (????)

Pretty much textbook lonely depressed emo guy decides to off himself in a creative way. I love how he writes "go and pray to your imaginary man" when speaking of the Christian god, yet goes out of his way to die to be with an imaginary girl. Sad!

We must demand that people do something about these violent video games.

>Humans with short hair
>Parking lots

Look into other shooters and you can get similar shit

Lol no

Same frog appears at 7:17 on top of a stuffed whale.

Final Cut X, so simple, a MK Ultra subject can use it!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little human? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Westborough High, and I’ve been involved in numerous unexplainable deaths, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in ghost warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Ember Ghost Squad. You are nothing to me but just another soul. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ghost traps across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the EGS and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, human.

Good retort
>Whale
The Whale Suicide game reference?

Check out how many mass killers THIS YEAR are army vets that were hearing voices. Fort Lauderdale airport shooting, the Times Square carmageddon livestreamer, the awning factory guy. Weird.

What whale suicide game?

youtu.be/rn8ywqCjjP0?t=2725

45:30-47:00 is hilarious

>extinction
>resurrection
Should print those on shirts

Kid's pupils look like he took 80 tabs, and he's in a bright room. That's bonkers.

The frog, the whale, and a giraffe are his "Three Beggars."

I think the key reason here is that he was a sexual degenerate who masturbated too much to this depraved pedo cartoon stuff. Weak constitution + sexual degeneracy = recipe for disaster. He obviously didn't have a strong father figure...

What's westborough high massacre!

one of the characters is literally a frog that they turn into a girl

Remember the scientist who blew the whistle on the chemical making the frogs gay?

watch starting at 9:11

thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-victims/

Could these voices be Whale Game handlers?

Explain this lore. What do the three beggars do?

>Pussy probably had weak hands.

he did

not too big a blaze of glory, not too little

It was Just Right. It needs to go viral, yet stay under the radar at the same time.

Was slid from the news all day.
Check to see if its covered at all on the telly today.

Lel nogunz faggot.

very geared to /x/

movies.stackexchange.com/questions/5647/what-is-the-significance-of-the-three-beggars

It's just a meme from the movie Antichrist

His recreation of Columbine/suicide note. Ends with a montage of his youtube vlogs. This is the end credits theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw

Is he actually wearing a natural selection shirt? Like the one Dylan from columbine wore?