Be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-dna-profile-reveals-clues-746637
mirror
archive.is/PuaLW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muh ice age is gonna kill all the people with brown hair and brown eyes do

why does anyone like these youtube personalities, half of them are literal homosexual deviants.
even if they arent, why watch somebody else talk to you as if they had any authority over you.
i guess literal children with no opinions on anything need a voice to talk to them like the father they never had irl

after all he's been through i can understand his views to a point

Paranoid schizophrenics are not dangerous people. Theyre more likely to be the victims of violence that the perpetrator.

Varg never had, and doesnt have, paranoid schizophrenia and saying he does because he was found guilty of murder is to paint all people with this debilitating mental illness as violent murderers. Please dont do that.

Agreed OP, Varg is a fucking idiot and definitely a sociopath. A low IQ sociopath. He made some pretty good ambient music though.

I don't see the appeal to this man what so ever. But Styx, Styx is my man. Every other right leaning (((YouTube)))) personality can go fuck themselves.

(checked)
>low IQ
His IQ is fine, and of course way above average.

> listening to anything a dyel pussy is saying

hey man it's your life, you become what you listen to

styx geopolitics and politics in general is top tier but his occult shit and muhhh religion is opresive n 4 RetarDz xD is total garbage but you just skip those videos

Agreed. Fuck Varg and fuck white people.

>welfare
Varg is literally unable to apply for welfare according to French law since he has multiple incomes, where the fuck does this meme come from?

>>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
Euronymous was a marxist and multiple people in Norway's black metal scene outright told Varg that Euronymous had planned to kill him.

>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
False.

>>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
Living a simpler life =/= Living like a primitive tribalist. Varg's not a primitivist and never was.

>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit
Source on this? I have no farming background and I grow vegetables every year, shit's easy.

>there are literal flourishing fruit groves in Florida
Genetically modified fruit groves

>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
Why are you justifying putting chemicals in your food and ruining the ecosystem?

>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
As opposed to LARPing as a semite?

>and were all blonde
The oldest European mummies are blonde.

>The oldest European mummies are blonde.
Actually the oldest mummy ever found in europe had brown eyes, with no mention of hair color, but that already makes him not white according to Varg.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-dna-profile-reveals-clues-746637

You forgot to archive it

>mirror co uk/news/world-news/new-dna-profile-reveals-clues-746637
archive.is/PuaLW

Sorry.

>there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia
>no running water

Holy shit that butthole licking.

>why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

Sup Forums is contrarian. That's the long and short of it. This place is filled with retards who care more about whether the content is edgy than whether it actually makes sense.

You'll also notice that almost no one ever calls Varg an "e-celeb" in a derogatory way, even though he does the exact same thing "e-celebs" do. Because they reserve that term for people who have recently gotten famous through the internet. As if that means anything.

The greatest irony is that Sup Forums bitches about women getting an undeserved amount of viewers on Youtube because they're women. But if Varg was a woman and he just started making videos like this, everyone would call her a fucking retard and she would not gain a following. He only has a following because of his past, and because the retarded pagan LARPers who follow him think it's cool that he stabbed a guy to death.

Illiteracy is a European tradition. Stop making fun of tradition

This thread again?

No, fuck YOU, LEAF!

Artic foxes and polar bears have brown eyes yet they don't go snowblind. How does Varg explains that?

varg is shitting on israel and (((lauren southern)))

jidf is in full defense mode currently because they don't want anyone beside their puppets to be shilled on here.

watch the finnish, aussie or canadian poster replying to my post trying to slander me

Varg literally wants Europe to burn to the ground in the hands of Muslims. You can't possibly claim to be pro-white and support him.

imagine being butthurt enough about a dude living in the woods making videos that you shitpost nonstop about him on some chingchong cartoon imageboard.

>Varg literally wants Europe to burn to the ground in the hands of Muslims. You can't possibly claim to be pro-white and support him.

This. Varg is a moron, stopped watching his garbage a long time ago. When people link it on Sup Forums I just watch 30 seconds without sound and then give it a thumbs down.

>all he's been through
what, being an autistic cunt since 18?

People follow anyone with the slightest hint of charisma even if what they spout is absolutely stupid.

>norway
>hard time in jail
add the fact he got famous for making obscure edgy music

>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france
Did he actually say this? In which video?
France is one of the largest producers of apples in Europe. It used to be nearly tradition for poor portuguese people to go to France for a couple of months to pick fruit.