Here we go!

Let the shitposting begin...

WOW, leaker!

[spoiler]Glimglam[/spoiler]

Can this orange faggot go a single day without insulting someone? how can someone live a life like this?

Cheeto is mad af haha

American pride in a nutshell

Thought libcucks were supposed to be against racism

So it begins...

>projection

The Tweets have begun!

Shh, iz ok... sleep.

Sweetie um no. You're the one who is lying. And you're going to jail hunny bunny.

are you literally fucking retarded?

"WOW a leaker!"

holy shit this idiot has the nuclear codes

LUL
>me
>lib
pick one you imbecile. backing trump as the right wing/ far right symbol is like shoving a grenade up hitlers asshole in '32.

o noes someone can insult someone else at least once a day
>how can someone live a life like this?
you do know on which website your shilling on?

Nah this night just got interesting when the orange man opened his mouth/ keyboard.

it's mildly funny tbqh

SHILL

t. Shariablue

Yea but you realize the retards on this sight get see the sun maybe once a year. This is the leader of arguably the most powerful country and hes a TOTAL CLOWN.

Are you liberals really this retarded?

>"WOW a leaker!"

Our president is literally doge-posting.

I'll be laughing until he burns this country to the ground. Then I'll die from laughter

Way too obvious

Care to say something to defend ur orange clown god or are u just that autistic?

>And you're going to jail hunny bunny.
No, sadly his entire part is so incredibly corrupt, aint nobody going to jail.
Sessions committed felonies when he lied about contact with the Russians in his conformation hearing _and_ on his new security clearance application.
That's a much clearer crime than the President's, and I don't see _him_ wearing an orange jump suit.

>"are you literally fucking retarded?"
>*looks at high MENSA membership*
oh my sweet summer child, i'm not but you may be

Why is this smug bitch so punchable.

Gotta admit those guys have endurance...

Wow your so a fucking faggot

Trump just can't stop winning, what the fuck?

Hahaha he's such a fucking child!

Despite the false statements...what? he just changed subject mid sentence

madman

Leaf cant even spell out a sentence. We've come to expect less of your kind...

Someone doesn't know what being alpha is like.. and it's (You).

well i must admit the show is rather amusing and the salt is always free and flowing

the madman gives no chill

gay nigger faggot fuck hoe

your country is already doomed, it's either a quick death or painful decay as Mexico 2.0

This is fucking funny!

>describing yourself

This
Whites are a plague to this earth

I'll be laughting the day a true right-wing leader takes this clown back to the tower he belongs in.

every time i see that picture it looks like someone behind here is poking her cheek with a giant in pants erection

you are a paid shill and a faggot

>Wow

IMPEACH

>committed felonies
wow he omitted to mention something that was part of his job and on public record, last time i checked thanks to Comey, even if you committed a crime if there's no evidence of intent then you're cleared. So many cases would have to be reopened.

>my country
Oh no friend ur dead wrong. I simply go to a country that has a good way to make money in, make bank, the let it burn to ashes. Been in the business a good 20 years now.

bess :3

Faggy democrats BTFO again! Their asses must really hurt from the pounding they've been taking.

Damn right. Most of these cucks who suck him off every day can't name a single good thing hes done since Jan 20th and its laughable!

Its a good thing they wont exist in a couple of generations. Pathetic.

>high MENSA membership
>no proof

Bet you're a real smart boy for arguing on Sup Forums at this ungodly hour.

He seems to have somewhat of an obsession with leaks

The democrats are so goddamn stupid, this was suppose to be their day!!! lmao

So.. How well has this fantasy REAL right winger you speak of treated you so far?

Oh.. He doesn't exist. Enjoy the ride on the Trump Train for OVER 7 MORE YEARS or GTFO!

Leftist vagina has more sand in it today than all the worlds beaches combined. Glorious.
>Drumpf is surely finished amirit?

If he lasts 7 months I'll be surprised. Country is going to shit and deep inside you know it.

TRIGGERED

>abloo bloo bloo trump is using effective methods to end-around the crooked media and you have to moan about it as if anybody has a problem with it here
he's the first shitposting president, he's doing us proud you faggot nigger kike

Sorry pal the truth hurts quite a bit when you know your hero is more worthless than a landfill.

ehehe your whinging reminds me of a Sup Forumstard continually moving goalposts
>it's just the alpha
>guys it's still in beta
>a patch will fix it
el presidente is here to stay cuckboi

Lyndon B. Johnson couldn't stop saying nigger everyday.

Nigger trump could rape you live on periscope and the repubs wouldnt let you impeach

that was a lame comeback to be honest

I guess it is appropriate for the cuckold users of this board to like someone who uses words not action. It all makes so much sense now thanks for showing it to me.

MANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASESS

>MANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASES

>SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

>MANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASES

>SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

>MANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASES

Nope. It's just starting to get GREAT AGAIN. It'd be GREATER if we could execute people like you though.

Democrats and labor unionists are going to do a slow-go protest where they are super inefficient.

Thing is nobody will notice, they're so lazy to start with.

Why would you want him to not insult people?

>everyone on twitter calling him a liar
really? because comey had a bad feeling, with no evidence?

ayyy, lmao, raw dog in the back too.
I know right, should have voted Hillary or supported Sanders, really activates my walnuts nowadays.

Still waiting to hear counter arguments against his uselessness but I guess orange is ur favorite color eh fags?

wall's going up as we speak actually and he's ejected 33000 wetbacks

also he arrested a terrorist leaker who wanted to kill all whites and burn down the white house

You get an A+ as a retard who follows propaganda. Trump loves your kind so much.

>Calls out someone threatening national security
>Wahhh drumpfy so mean what a big stinky

Holy shit you people are astounding.

So that he can idk get some work done "making america great again"?

Do they pay you by post and replies or just replies?

sshhh, they're doing everybody a favor, their petulance will ruin their side even more

they thought they won and it was all snatched away, and it keeps happening over and over and over, it's so delightful

The wall is a fucking joke used to get sub 50 IQ degenerates like yourself to vote for him. Keep it up though you're doing real well.

>meanwhile, it posted 20 times in under 30minutes.

she needs more dick

Two scoops for America!!!

I actually make money no matter what I do thats how set I am. Stocks is an easy game friendo!

yeah i don't get it either

it's usually fucking hilarious, trump is a master bantz wizard

But if he wasn't under investigation then it was fine to release that too the public because it was the FBI director's personal memos and at his discretion to release that information to the public

Well.. He's doing what he said he would do while campaigning. It's all just a matter of time. Little baby beta faggots seem to hate Trump so much.

that one can live

So, by post?

Have your ever seen monkeys at the zoo? When you do you're really gonna wanna see if theres any intelligence there or their brain is useless, this is what I'm doing right now.

How burthurt will you be when Trump turns the Supreme Court into the most rightwing in history?

It was not fine, one of the three documents was still classified.

Are you a woman?

Be honest now.

>wow he omitted to mention something that was part of his job and on public record
No, he lied under oath.
He was asked a specific question, and gave a false answer.
That's not "omitted to mention something".
He also omitted the same contact on a security clearance application.

Nigga, you're the monkey though.

Drumpf lied impeachment now!

There is no such thing as personal memos.

Memos are FBI property, not Comey's property.

The memos belong to the organization, not Comey.

made lobbying practically impossible
got rid of Hillary
made liberals cry
made liberals globally make an absolute ass of themselves
provided great free entertainment every day of his presidency so far, and during his campaign.