Bulgaria and Serbia friendship thread

No fighting allowed on both sides you fucking cucks.

If not for the (((great powers))) and the communist fuck heads in recent times there would be nothijg standing between us. We have the same culture, behavior, very similar language we can understand each oyher easily, same religion, etc.

If we don't work together we get conquered by roaches again. If we do work together we remove alboshits, bosniak muzzies and gypsies. Make the Balkans great again. Yhere is literally no one who dislikes Serbs here except for the occasional old dude and banter fag.

Kosovo is Serbian
Macedonia is Bulgarian

Mutual enemies - Albania, Bosnia. T*rkey
Allies - Greece, Romania
??? - Croatia

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/world-news/serbia-belgrade-authorities-demolish-mosque-ahead-of-ramadan-mufti-denounces-demolition-illegal/story-VOzu4A0OhH1bhOThevBVdM.html
euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/bulgaria-expels-turkish-diplomat-for-conducting-islamist-activity/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last time we worked together Bulgaria stabbed both us and Serbia in the back
You gotta start some shit on your own to earn our trust again

i dont think modern day bulgarians would have any reason to do back stabbiing and vice versa

Honestly we need to ally incase of war with muslims. Hopefully get poland to play along as well. Russia would be great too if they don't become muslim themselves in the future.

Pretty much true, still want to see them act
Russia won't do anything they'll just wait for gibs after we've removed all the kebab
Hungary could join us too
We have to deal with NATO aswell though

How are things in Serbia in regards with muds?

THE FIRST FUCKING POST

Wasn't us. It was your greed. It's like we and thee Serbians helping you free Cyprus and then we decide to split it between ourselves and show you the finger. It was your greed, aceept it, admit it and lets work together from there.

Look mate, it was a combination of you being unfairly gipped out of most of FYROM and a bit of Greece, but also you guys getting greedy and wanting to get to Salonika. Stop the infighting and remember who the true enemies are,

Nikad nema da vidis vakov post od srbin

Zasto im lizes gz na srbite bez potreba?

it's called mateship you cigan

Not true,you just missed our late night threads when edgy kids are asleep.

Balkan Union headed by Romania when? We are the most developed state in the region so it's only natural we would be the administrative center

Lol,never.

Both are shitholes that belong to great Ottoman Empire!

well isis threatened us this week with attacks, but i dont think they will carry it out.

We knocked down a mosque muslims were trying to build in the periphery of belgrade last month. The muslims here are under control.

hindustantimes.com/world-news/serbia-belgrade-authorities-demolish-mosque-ahead-of-ramadan-mufti-denounces-demolition-illegal/story-VOzu4A0OhH1bhOThevBVdM.html

Turkey will be coming. We have 8% muslims who are 100% Bulgars generically that got forcefully converted during the slavery Turkish agents have been working for decades to incite selaratism and convince those Bulgars muslim equals Turkish so they think they are Turks now..

We caught some agents last month euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/bulgaria-expels-turkish-diplomat-for-conducting-islamist-activity/.

you can worry about that only after you get crimea back, which will be never.

In event of terror attack in London
Run: and find a serb
Hide: the serb from the brit police
Tell: him to remove kebab

sorted

>literal AIDS infested whore exporting no country calling someone shithole

Bulg bros are ok. Next time we try to make ex yu we should invite them also.
3 moreta

Admit that you're backstabbing niggers and lets work together from there.

kek

heard about it. You think Srebrenica 2.0 is an option if muzzies start shit? Or did you get the kraut syndrome where you're not allowed to talk about it etc? I remember my uncle talking me about how Mladic and Karadzic are considered heroes in Serbia (and rightfully so)
he served in the ΕΕΦ from 1993 to 1994

How powerful is Serbia in regards to the Balkans, and are war tensions growing there?

We are a minor nation.

>Or you get Kraut syndrome to never talk about it
Lol,i remember when i visited a friend at the anniversary of Srebrnica and my friend turned jewbook and the first thing is remember Srebrinica and everybody laughed and liked.

kek

Same thing in our thrace. Theres some shady shit going on. Turkish agents,muslims that are greek beeing convinced that beeing muslims equals turk and
>pic related
back in the 2014 euro-elections,that undercover turkish party came first in those regions

Meanwhile, his southern region is under ISIS control, the Albanian president is on an official visit, despite not being invited, promising the albozergs that Greater Albania is just a matter of time and Islamic objects are sprouting like there's no tommorrow.
In other news, in Belgrade last night, Serbs were killing each other.

You had one job.

jebi bugare

the same is happening in kosovo, sanjak region and bosnia but on a much larger scale. i've watched Sanjak TV last night and i was fascinated by propaganda they try to impose on our muslim population against us. we must do something before it's too late...

balkan league when? serbia-greece-bulgaria-romania

How is Balkans like?
I haven't been there so like what's the daily life of a balkanite?

>Haven't been there
>Flag
What?

When we get rid of the jews that rule us m8

Eternal Greek refer to

They're alien. Have you seen their heads lately?

nothing wrong with this guy

So we agree that we're both greedy niggers
good

Then he stabs you in the back and moves into your house.

Combined with Holy fucking shit I knew about Kosovo and Bosnia, but was not aware of the Greece issue. The Roaches have been working hard haven't they? Separatism on a massive scale.

It is happening. Erdoroach is cooking his neo-empire.

here we go again

The Balkans are rightful Bulgarian clay. I won't have it otherwise

>head like a cinder block
>goat ears on his jaw
>beady eyes near his nose
>nothing wrong
You have to go back to Albania m8 stop polluting Bulgaria

Every nation is. That's why I am not mad at USA. Anyone that powerful would be doing the same around the world. In the case of Macedonia it was your greed tho. No question about it.

Own your mistakes and kets work from there. It can't be always someone else's fault.

he's not wrong. not giving us rest of macedonia because of "muh albania" isn't a valid reason. you niggers knew you couldn't beat us 1v1 or 2v1. had it not been for the roaches and the romanians bulgaria would've had balkan hegemony

why are you always butthurt about us?

Stop nigger.

Question: Would you be ok if your country was annexed and governed by a country that was economically powerful and wouldn't oppress the native population and insure economic prosperity, growth and first world standards?

you have to go back to anatolia

realistically though, does albania even pose a threat to serbia? macedonia and montenegro maybe, but compared to serbia they're weak. of course the eurocucks and america, those great proponents of human rights might interfere again.

it's the turks i'm worried about, they're looking more and more aggressive. hope they get bogged down in some shit in the middle east and the kurds so they leave us alone. roachland would steamroll the balkans easily.

he's just projecting what albanians did to us in kosovo, they killed our people and moved in their houses illegally. we never did such thing

>t. cuck

>Bulgaria and Serbia friendship thread
eбacи пeдepacтиятa

I don't deny you've a right to Kosovo, but after the first balkan war, the great powers let albania have independence. It was the reason you refused to give us promised Makedonia. We had no deal with the greeks tho, they're in the right.

No. Nationalism is too stronk here. When you have 14 centuries of history you can't accept a foregn ruler. Same for Serbia. The Greeks too.

I can see Romanians accepting it since they are a very young nation. The rest of the clowns on the Balkans are made up and would happily submit to a benevolent foreign power.

this is true, the minute i saw the thread in the catalog i knew it'd be a bulgarian. serbs hate us way too much.

this
нe мoгa дa пoвяpвaм кaкъв пeдaл cи ceднa пpeд кoмпa и peши дa нaпишe тaя глyпocт

Didn't like two million of you leave for the EU?

Why is Balkans so islamically Islamic?
You have Islamic traditions, Islamic words for quite some unislamic things and you also eat Islamic food. Why is that?

we don't?

No. Several hundred thousand gypsies went for gibs which isreally nice.

There are 6 milkion Bulgars in the country and 4 mil diaspora around the world, but they left generations ago.

They really don't. When I go to Serbia they treat me like a brother

Centuries of islamic slavery?

t. ISIS operatives

Yeah, imagine us somehow taking control of Kosovo, and telling them they're not serbs, but kosovars. This goes on for tens of years. In the end we lose control over then, and instead of you getting control over them, the knuckle heads demand independence. You just see why we hate yugos

Last thread was literally serbs saying the same thing about bulgarians and bulgarians insisting nobody hates serbs.

You retards banter too hard for your own good.

Why are you responding to a dead man, user?

dude idc about """"macedonians"""" just annex them already

if you let albos get a piece then you're top cucks though

Kek

Albogenocide when

>Balkanites
>united

>Be Bulgarian Nationalist
>Get called an ISIS operative
lmfao
them*; you now see*
Super tired

fuck off Hamzaj

kek

well, i'm objectively right. we don't have a nation wide meme calling the serbs backstabbers. they do for us. we don't have a nation wide meme saying "whenever there's a war on the balkans, attack the serbs, you can't go wrong". they have that for us. and i don't mean just on Sup Forums

sorry, i don't buy it. yeah, we have people who hate the serbs, obviously, but it's nowhere near the same level.

aлaх eкбep

Atleast they leard their lesson after the Serbo-Bulgarian war, to never attack us with no allies. Literally no serb has set foot in our capital.

LEARNED*
FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

It's a meme, you dip.

Do you think aussies and kiwis hate each other too?

I was in Balkans and people would spout Islamic words out of their mouth quite a lot. I thought I was in Islamville not Balkans

This. I've never heard the Serbs are backstabbers meme, or if I have - I don't recall. The general public sees Serbia as a factory for the mass production of drinking time music. There's no ill will.

when are you going back to bombgrad servhuman??

what makes you say that? because you've only ever seen it said on Sup Forums? it exists beyond that, believe me. sorry, i don't hate them, but i prefer it if we stay out of each other's way.

>Aллaх Aхбap пo pycки !!!

You mad that everyone in the Balkans that isn't you have reached a consensus on the Albanian Question?

мълчи бe чифyт

Because they don't teach us the Serbo-Bulgarian war in school you keks, these fucks declared war on us when we had just become a country. We didn't even have generals yet and they still got BTFO. Get your shit together, the serb is our eternal enemy.

Dude...fuck off

>I've never heard the Serbs are backstabbers meme
that's what i mean. we don't have this meme, but they call us backstabbers all the time, constantly

Ho Aллaхy Aкбap! извecтнoe cpeди мycyльмaн кaк тaкбиp тoжe !!! Пpocтo чтoб ты знaл cyкa бългapcкaя

I observed some people in Balkans eating Islamic food and they proudly said its part of their culture? Why do Balkanites proudly embrace Islamic cuisine as their core culture?

иди нaхyй

You know what is sad? That, if at very this moment a war breaks out, I will trust the damn roaches more than our neighbours. I think we must work on improving relationship and some kind of diplomacy to unite us against mudslimes. Balkans can be very powerful factor in Europe if we unite in some kind of Balkan Union.

Threadly reminder to the historically illiterate and to damagecontrolgarians
You're the backstabbers, not us

>When Bulgarian delegates in London bluntly warned the Serbs that they must not expect Bulgarian support on their Adriatic claims, the Serbs angrily replied that that was a clear withdrawal from the prewar agreement of mutual understanding according to the Kriva Palanka-Adriatic line of expansion, but the Bulgarians insisted that in their view, the Vardar Macedonian part of the agreement remained active and the Serbs were still obliged to surrender the area as agreed. The Serbs answered by accusing the Bulgarians of maximalism, pointing out that if they lost both northern Albania and Vardar Macedonia, their participation in the common war would have been virtually for nothing

Food does not have borders, cultures interact. Adapt other foods as their own, maybe it was muslims who adopted those `islamic food` from balkans first who knows?

We stole it. Mudslimes were taking our children away, we took some fucking kebabs, so suck a dick.

We have been fighting the turks together for centuries. You know nothing of history. Shit went doen only last century and after that woth the commies. We were besties until then.

You know that the ottoman invasion happened so easily on the Balkans is because Serbia allied with them?

>so suck a dick
I've also noticed Balkans is quite homophobic, but sometimes people were such, how may I rephrase it, "closet people". Perhaps another Islamic element there.

>agree on something
>change your mind post fact
>It's the other side's fault

Really made me think

>Bulgaria contributed most resources and men in the first balkan war
>We're obviously tired, can't fight another war so Greece and Serbia can keep expanding
>"LOL, you refuse to fight the Great Powers so we can partition Albania, which benefits you in no way? Remember that promise we had to give you whole Macedonia? Yeah it isn't valid anymore what're ya gonna do about it lul?"
You're a fucking moron faggot. We weren't obliged to support your claims, the serbs were obliged to give us our land.

Wew this thread went to shit fast

see

I love Serbian people.
But still give back Зaпaдни пoкpaйнини REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

best balkan map fair to all sides

Every fucking time there's this teen faghot who knows nothing, but propaganda that start a shitstorm.