German high school riots in support of illegal Afghan who's being deported

youtube.com/watch?v=mh9Ex3pX7Qg

Germany, yes!

It's time for re-education camps.

I can not stress enough how much the modern word has turned me into a hardliner cunts. The longer I live, the more I believe people squandered their political responsibility. So they should have it taken from them.

you are sorta right, the school children "only" did a sit in thought, antifa came and went full riot

Let her die

Let Europe die

we do not deserve to be saved

It's not worth the effort anymore

don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose

Degenerates.

can't imagine the level of brainwashing those poor kids have been exposed to, so fucking glad i dodged that bullet

We need a civil war holy shit
Dem poor fungis maaayne
Kill them all on spot und gut is... kann doch nicht so schwer sein

Germans have lost their sanity. Belgium and France are cucked too but over here only extremists and thugs would perpetuate such behaviour while in Germany they seem just regular people. Antifa looks normalised in Germany

Europe is so hopelessly fucked that I generally just laugh at terrorist attacks now. A Muslim could ram a chainsaw down some Euroweenie's throat on live TV and the public would shiver with diversity orgasms.

GERMANY AWAKE!!!

We need a giant economic crisis, you still work too hard and pay too much in taxes, Hans, keeping the EU system afloat, allowing these degenerates to express themselves

Hispanic here, my people will take (war?) brides of Europeans when shit's really flying out there, so no worries, your memory will live through us. Southern Euros are hot.

Regards,

The Hispanic future of America

that was several days ago.

The hope for a war in the Middle East between Iran and whoever, because that would crash the oil market like a greased dick through a prop queen.

its worse than you think its not a high school its a trade school which usually the "dumber" kids got to who didnt get a high school diploma in the frist place (in Germany you can leave school after 9&10th grade)

if the future "working class" is as blue pilled as the faggots in german universities then its truly over

Europe is a fucking disgrace now

>"Kein Mensch ist illegal, Bleiberecht überall"
This makes my blood boil for so many reasons. This absolute scum. Just imagining that people like this exist not that far from me makes me physically sick.

>Literally fighting the police to protest for your invaders to not be deported

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

In real life islam is destroyed, German traitors exposed, and the Caliphate eats shit! Lol!
Islam is extremely butthurt!

We loved fucking your Caliphate like a German whore! Hahahahahahaha!

Right, we need a dictator. The average man and every woman is a fucking idiot.

If Russia invaded Western Europe now half the population at would great them as liberators

This is fucking disgusting.

How can you save Europe? I see nothing short of facism doing it.

sadly our country is lost. there are way to many people like that here. I just hope Islam will fuck all those leftist and feminists up.

greet

as-salam-alekiyum akhi

>mfw I think about muslims owning, defacing and destroying European sites like Notre Dame, Stonehenge, Tower of Pisa,etc

Judging from their choice of clothes and hairstyles these were certainly not working class whites. These were outside agitators.

Germany YES!

Stuff like this makes me want to kill more Germans than Bomber Harris.

mostly parents who will great anti homosexuality laws

*greet

>we actually thought last year that we could change things

yeah dont worry
as long as the balkans exist the Muslims will never take over europe
we have been the great filter between europe and the muslim lands for hundreds of years, but i am afraid that what we are seeing is just the beginning...

Doesn't get more progressive and tolerant than that.

It needs to get a lot worse first user.

Need to start an openly racist european party
It will go nowhere , but people will hear the words nazi, fascist, racist, white supremacist that people will just get used to it
It is what happened with multiculturalism, integration, diversity....