Celtic reich?
Celtic reich.
Angloshits btfo, Saxonshits btfo, Juteshits btfo, Normanshits BTFO
ROMANSHITS
B
T
F
O

Corbyn lost right? Is that confirmed? Idrc about anything else. All that happens now is we slip into hell a little slower than if he would have won. Time enough to move out.

What is more important for DUP? Avoiding hard border or avoiding special status in the EU.

Ulster shall say NO!

We needs to pull together to fuck over everyone who isn't a part of our wee country. We have to get the best deal for us.

NI vs Yous'ens, finally.

Graham Norton gets his throat slit.

The only actual conservatives in politics

Fleg.

Fleg is it. Fleg.

We will continue like we always have done

upgrade the baby formula from this

TAIGS OUT

NO POPERY

Cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick rations for everyone

demand to design your own flag. Make it something garish with big veiny dicks on it. Just to let them know you aren't fucking around

>their own flag

Not a fucking chance.
Northern Irish as an identity isn't a thing, it's just anti-irishness.

Loyalists are not a smart set of voters and most of the DUP's electorate oppose several of their policies, but will vote for them to keep (((Sinn Féin))) out.

The GFA was a mistake.

I don't know, but what I do know is this is how a democracy should function. This is far better than having a madman run the show.

KAT

I've read that the DUP's manifesto is basically the bible with bin collections.

and when ulster oncemore is free

and rids itself of popery

we're relevant now feelsgoodman

Belfast Agreement collapses. Gay rights end. Traditional Christianity returns.

We drone strike the fuck out of the IRA. Then smash in the knees of any prisoners before hanging them.

Then we annex Ireland and shag Dublin slags. First step in reclaiming the Empire.

Fuck yes I'm ready

Or, more likely. People realise how fucking crazy the DUP is and Labour is handed the next election whenever it may be.

>May gets btfo
>all my facebook friends getting smug
>May announces coalition with DUP
>same Fb friends getting butthurt
We will always win in the end, praise kek

Do Unionists realise that the real parts of the UK don't give a fuck about Norn Iron and wish they'd just all fuck off?

>they realize how fucking crazy DUP is

how is being traditionalist crazy? the time for (((moderation))) is over

Fenians get physically removed from Norn' Irn
youtube.com/watch?v=r6ecmVZRdtk
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE

Nah mate, the DUP (and ge result) will influence the conservatives to become more socially right wing, rather than the neocon shite they are now. This will result in the UKIP vote going back to the Tory's come the next election.

Anyone that supports a Communist IRA sympathizer that put his dick inside Abbott should be shot on sight.

Those retards and their "GIMME DAT" attitude. Just say "Free shit for everyone lads!" and it guarantees votes despite no way to pay for any of it.

Come one. You and I both know they won't be seen as anymore more than fundie nutcases. Go look on twitter right now. Most of the UK had no fucking idea who the DUP was outside of NI. Now people are already going on about how anti-LGBT they are etc. The perception will shift towards Tories siding with "literal nazis".

You forget, hating on conservative Christianity is fine in the west these days.

Socially right wing in what way? NI is already viewed as a backwards shithole regardless of "muh 98% white". There is no going back. It will NEVER go back to the way things were.

>our wee country

DUP are pretty close to being reactionaries, if you put them in charge of the entirety of the UK you might start seeing gays swinging from scaffolds.

DON'T GO SOFT ON US NOW BRITS

Fuck the globalists - you need to go as hard on this Brexit as you did on the Poos after the Mutiny.

O'Reilly reporting in.

are the DUP /ourguys/?

The DUP should extend their base into England, i want to vote for them too. Had enough of libtards and their various organ grinders shitting all over Western culture and people.

they won't though because its too religious for the mainland

>i want to vote for them too

Move to Norn Iron, then.

Bring it on. I'd prefer to have to pretend Jesus is real than have to pretend Mohammed was real.

Catholicism banned
Real conservatism
Pope labeled the anti-christ
infinite salt from lefties tears
everything I'm okay with

I know Sinn Fein with throw an almighty hissy fit, thats for sure.

It doea throw the N.I balance totally out of order.

May is playing with fire with this deal, will be exciting to watch.

SF will keep boycotting Westminster and DUP also doesn't want a hard border with the ROI. Am I wrong?

When will they be liberating the rest of Ireland from EU tyranny?

>keklmaorofl

No, im serious. That border triggers the fuck out of me.

Not wrong, no. SF will still make autistic screeching noises over this anyway though, just wait and see.

They'll say its unfair, and means the DUP will be given more preferential treatment in powersharing (even if May promises otherwise).

>we will actually get a crusade in our lifetime
>just not the one we wanted

I understand.
I actually think this is good for May - she'll get something different from a hard Brexit and will have a case study on its negotiation too, being much closer to NI than she would otherwise. Good for peace too I guess

More British than the British, more Irish than the Irish, good 'ol norn iron. Large parts of Belfast already lost, hope its not to late.

T H I S
H
I
S

>Loyalists are not a smart set of voters and most of the DUP's electorate oppose several of their policies, but will vote for them to keep (((Sinn Féin))) out.

Sure it's the same with Republicans/Nationalists in the north to keep the other side out by voting SF

We come in your House