Kraut/pol/ - blood, soil and qt3.14

youtube.com/watch?v=bWwePdOv5dA

This is the resistance in Germany you might not know outside the
filterbubble of the foreign shitlib press.
All you fellow Krauts who are looking for ways to fight the good fight,
check out the organisations below and join, support or contribute to one or
several of them -- pick your tier.

EinProzent Movement:

einprozent.de/

yt channel
youtube.com/channel/UCDVMut6Xd5duYCxBHHwwJTA

the message
youtube.com/watch?v=ML0x6x6DVms

the intellectual leader
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HfZ8SHJnc

activism
youtube.com/watch?v=thyg4Z8R1Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=nGJANscOrK0

Identitarian Movement
websites
defend-europe.org/de/home_en/
identitaere-bewegung.de/
iboesterreich.at/

the message
youtube.com/watch?v=a9yKAjGxXRQ

one of the leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=C9iLyZVsG08

activism
youtube.com/watch?v=Le9AsIDYLbo
youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MCTI9eSQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=smRj9Erq8Y4

German Alt-Right and 1488ers

websites
the-revolution.de/
europaeische-aktion.org

activism
youtube.com/watch?v=wFNlE9w6RW8
youtube.com/watch?v=JqZMwTSgNqw

Youtube Stuff:
Hagen Grell - youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
Sellner - youtube.com/channel/UCZ8uFo1RKSgEg-od3Yu10Pw
Antipaganda - youtube.com/channel/UCLpzpTAG2AGlu1_urnG1Mjg
Reconquista Germania - youtube.com/channel/UCR0ZRREqx2CA3Gvv1VUyywA
FSN - youtube.com/channel/UC8x4U3sYc_Q7ECYOnBpWynQ
Europäische Aktion - youtube.com/channel/UCfe9SnHEi1p0rTruMg36_lg

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.45152448363216,17.966692763867286&z=6
achgut
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
compact-online.de/
jungefreiheit.de/
preussische-allgemeine.de/
wissensmanufaktur.net/
sciencefiles.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

META QUESTIONS FOR THE KRAUTS

what do you guys think about a change for the thread layout. I like how the britcucks handle it, with the latest news on top.

What else should be included in the thread layout?

Are we shilling enough for AfD? Does it even matter?

OTHER QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMON KRAUT

Did you already join a resistance movement?

Do you plan to?

Do you think it can make a change?

Can libshits like Claudia Roth be redpilled? Can they become waifu?

i think this one wasn´t stressed out enough, so i am going to explain it to you faggots:

Höcke is best husbando

wanting an womp to be transplanted into me and having him impregnate me is not degenerate. in fact it is the ultimative red pill.

bump

Quick rundown of the latest political news would be ideal, yes

>Did you already join a resistance movement?

No. Haven't sorted myself out yet, so...

>Do you plan to?

...probably never.

>Do you think it can make a change?

No. Nothing but a total societal collapse can save us and such an event is highly unlikely. It's gonna be slow and steady drift into the abyss.
Yes, i overdosed on the black pill.

>Can libshits like Claudia Roth be redpilled? Can they become waifu?

No, never.

Hey guys.

i remember being a teenage shit playing day of defeat: source realism and whenever we played against german units, they would always make a big deal to instruct all players not to make the slightest references to Nazi Germany or NS. Couldn't have anyone with an Iron Cross avatar on some tournament forums because they said they would legitimately be in trouble with the law over there.

This was in, like...2008 or 2009, were they fucking with me?

Am I so insulated in Appalachia that I don't know how bad it really is over there? I recall being a youngster and horrified at the idea that censorship would be so draconian, always figured they were just fucking with us, partly.

anyway, good luck boys. although not practically useful or even asked for, i'll give my moral support to any people seeking a nation-state or other organization for themselves.

since a lot of white americans have german heritage, you are invited. if you have anglo heritage, it doesn´t matter, because you probably will enter anyway

>Quick rundown of the latest political news would be ideal, yes
then we need some medium which delivers the important news, i don´t want to search in 10 different newspapers
>No. Nothing but a total societal collapse can save us and such an event is highly unlikely. It's gonna be slow and steady drift into the abyss.
>Yes, i overdosed on the black pill.
i think they are good to open up people for pro-german ideas. anyone who can be reverse-brainwashed is an ally to our cause

>i'll give my moral support
thanks m8

yeah, the censorship comes down to a feeling of not having pride in your heritage and nation. You basically blackout the 3rd Reich and waving an german flag refers to being proud of your nation and heritage.
guess who was proud of our nations heritag? HITLER!
most people think that being german means that you live in germany and speak german and their is nothing more to it

> then we need some medium which delivers the important news, i don´t want to search in 10 different newspapers

die welt seems to be the best MSM source imo. Not too cucked. The comment section is full of based people, too.

>i think they are good to open up people for pro-german ideas. anyone who can be reverse-brainwashed is an ally to our cause

Yes, conversion of some people might be possible but the idea, that the german people as whole will make a complete turn-around on political issues is laughable. We can only hope that likeminded nationalistic people will start to form their own tightly knit communities while the situation in the rest of the country around them will get increasingly worse.

oh, i understand that! the broad concept is easy, what I'd like to know is the practical consequences of say, posting a swastika. how..."watched" are ya? would posting NSDAP shit all over Sup Forums run you into any fines or jailtime?

i'm rather nervous for you boys over there, seems like it might take quite a societal upheaval before people and politicians begin changing, if the latter even do before they meet a quick end. surely everyone thinks that the times they live in are dangerous, and it isn't as if we are extremely close to nuclear conflict like we have been in the past...but this is almost more worrying. tough to really comprehend the mass destruction of a nuke or dozen, but easy to visualize a mob running down YOUR FUCKING STREET burning and looting you know? i can't imagine what it is like to live in a city in the first place, being a very country lad, but i can't even BEGIN to imagine how it would feel to be in a major city in Germany.

heart goes out to you guys, all of it.

Verpisst euch ihr ami landesverätter

Is this about neo-artamans?

Isn't there like 1000 of them only?

>die welt
noted

>We can only hope that likeminded nationalistic people will start to form their own tightly knit communities while the situation in the rest of the country around them will get increasingly worse.
agreed, but the more the better (i guess)

nope, just general resistance movements

when do you assassinate merkel/schultz?

>would posting NSDAP shit all over Sup Forums run you into any fines or jailtime?
well, posting swastikas and such on social media would maybe get you on a watch list. the real deal is participating in a far right movement (our resistance movements in this thread are not as radical as these, they are watched but not as much). Hailing Hitler in public will get you an charge though.

>i'm rather nervous for you boys over there, seems like it might take quite a societal upheaval before people and politicians begin changing, if the latter even do before they meet a quick end. surely everyone thinks that the times they live in are dangerous, and it isn't as if we are extremely close to nuclear conflict like we have been in the past...but this is almost more worrying. tough to really comprehend the mass destruction of a nuke or dozen, but easy to visualize a mob running down YOUR FUCKING STREET burning and looting you know? i can't imagine what it is like to live in a city in the first place, being a very country lad, but i can't even BEGIN to imagine how it would feel to be in a major city in Germany.
>heart goes out to you guys, all of it.
don´t worry, shit is not about to start. some folks are pissed, the others are to comfy. this is unfortunate because it won´t bring change, but their is nothing we can do but wait for it to slowly fall apart.

H- Hey user
*blushes*
wanna go and hangout at the library with me :3

ja heil erst mal, wo kann mamn sich denn bei euch anmelden? ich will auch für israel sterben gehen!

>tfw if i wanted to i could fuck her just from making eye contact

Why do white girls love us blacks so much?

Where do all these /r9k/ memes come from?

>most people think that being german means that you live in germany and speak german and their is nothing more to it
I can confirm. I am absolutely zero percent German or even Germanic but at least two normies I know here have said to me that they consider me German because I have learned the language. Seems cheap.

no wonder white genocide. look how fucken hot.. how can you see a pic like this not wonder how niggers have made it so long.

why are belgiums so fat and dumb?

feels bad man.

Lebe aufn Dorf hier gibt es sowas nicht. Leider.

Pegida are useful idiots and huge parts of it are controlled opposition. ANd the useful part for the right wing is long gone. Now all they are used for is to create strawman arguments against other people on the right. Think of
>"lmao, look at these dumb Nazis, everybody who isn't left of Merkel is as stupid because I'm a lefty and everything I say is true because I'm intellectually and morally superior"
I bet you heared that one already 20 times and up, like everybody on here has.

so what do? sounds like nothing can be done but to wait it out

>so what do?
You mean about our current situation? Nah, waiting is what we've been doing for decades, but I'm not sure if creating hundreds of loosely connected movements that get shilled into death from all sides has any benefit, especially if every member gets socially ostracized. Try joining IB in a more rural area where everybody knows everybody. Sure, old folks won't give a fuck or would even like you for it, but 99% of your peers would love to lynch you once they hear about it. Also, you'd have big problems with finding a job, since people love to doxx ebil nazis. I'd say try to slowly redpill your environment, desensitize people for all the nazi stuff and be casually racist. People will stop throwing around the word NAZI and will start to actually look into ideas they deemed incorrect before. Just let people organize in groups, eventually they'll be successful, but in order to be so, they need to have support from the populace.

But But But

>but I'm not sure if creating hundreds of loosely connected movements that get shilled into death from all sides has any benefit
this desu
>You mean about our current situation? Nah, waiting is what we've been doing for decades, but I'm not sure if creating hundreds of loosely connected movements that get shilled into death from all sides has any benefit, especially if every member gets socially ostracized. Try joining IB in a more rural area where everybody knows everybody. Sure, old folks won't give a fuck or would even like you for it, but 99% of your peers would love to lynch you once they hear about it. Also, you'd have big problems with finding a job, since people love to doxx ebil nazis. I'd say try to slowly redpill your environment, desensitize people for all the nazi stuff and be casually racist. People will stop throwing around the word NAZI and will start to actually look into ideas they deemed incorrect before. Just let people organize in groups, eventually they'll be successful, but in order to be so, they need to have support from the populace

IB is the generacion identitaire i guess. Everything you said it somewhat alligned with what i have planned

Add the Einzelfallmap again. Used to be in the AfD general OP and always helped against CDUckservatives and FDP shills.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.45152448363216,17.966692763867286&z=6

can do.
i personally prefer maps like these. the einzelfallmap can be disregarded by the normies with the simple "but they don´´t do this if they are integrated argument". but they can´t deny that we germans are outbred

>Everything you said it somewhat alligned with what i have planned
Good, you'd be surprised how easily normalfags are manipulated. There is a reason the state media has such an easy time feeding them misinformation. We can use that for our own good, though. WIth enough pressure and persistence most people can be brought back. Sure, old CSU voters that already despise muslims will be more easily convinced to vote AfD than faggy students, but there is a chance. Unless of course we're talking about the absolutely lost cases that suck the dicks of Antifa and refugees. Nothing makes me more happy than to see those fuckers suffer for their own stupidity.

That girl is of Slavic origin
Actual krautz girlies are all ugly af

I might be talking with Martin Sellner soon, anything you guys want me to ask?

Sadly, people that claim that they wouldn't commit crimes if they were integrated are the same bunch that is completely content with us knowingly being outbred. Those maps are good for reinforcing beliefs, not for convincing people, unfortunately. Normalfags just don't give a fuck about demographics. Well, maybe some conservative Union voters can get scared into voting AfD by this, though.

Can I enter? I brought my white paint with me and a blonde wig

are they on a watchlist? (identitaire is branded as rightwing extremism)
Where do they see themselves in 10 years?

Ask him how they want to get rid of the whole "le Nazi" stigma, since you won't be able to have any chance at succeeding at anything in Europe (but especially in Germany) if you are shilled against by the media like this.

>Normalfags just don't give a fuck about demographics
yep, but i am sure a lot of them like the idea that their children/grandchildren may have no other choice but marry a muslim that will turn their children away from their cucked german family.
Most of the normies despies Kanacken as well. When they realise that they will sooner or later be surrounded by Kanacken, they will feel the enrichement in a new way. That did the trick for me.
>Good, you'd be surprised how easily normalfags are manipulated. There is a reason the state media has such an easy time feeding them misinformation. We can use that for our own good, though. WIth enough pressure and persistence most people can be brought back. Sure, old CSU voters that already despise muslims will be more easily convinced to vote AfD than faggy students, but there is a chance. Unless of course we're talking about the absolutely lost cases that suck the dicks of Antifa and refugees. Nothing makes me more happy than to see those fuckers suffer for their own stupidity.
well you have stated basically the same thing right here

>not being proud of your own heritage
>>>out

The thing is, you can redpill people on one thing, but that doesn't mean they'll accept other truths aswell. We need to start opening people's eyes so they can see the imediate and obvious danger of being fucking overrun before we even think about tackling the issue of demographics, race realism etc. We need to have priorities.

achgut .com/
Junge Freiheit or the aforementioned Welt

Hey

yeah, one needs to brake the conditioning. with the internet, the folks can be exposed to alternative media and not the brainwash bullshit from the msm
thanks for the input, interesting site.

>What else should be included in the thread layout?
I would enjoy current news
>Are we shilling enough for AfD? Does it even matter?
No, no

>Did you already join a resistance movement?
Nope

>Do you plan to?
Nein

>Do you think it can make a change?
At least it can hurt the cause

>Can libshits like Claudia Roth be redpilled? Can they become waifu?
Kill them all

well everybody likes the news

Melanie a cute!

except for those plugged eyebrows

I want to do a workaway in Germany as a way to learn German. Which areas are less polluted by non Germans? Are redpilled Germans really that rare?

I never had troubles meeting almost full 14 88 people, men and women, in France, be it at school,uni or work.

look hereit shows the percentage of people with migration background
how long do you want to stay? why learn german?
red pilled germans are rare. bluepilled are common. though there are a lot of inbetweeners that can be red pilled (not easy with the state sponsored brainwash media)

So how many kids are those Identarians producing? None? Too bad.

Part of the problem.

Sure about that?

>would posting NSDAP shit all over Sup Forums run you into any fines or jailtime
Yes. If you are caught. (And it is not mentioned in a historical context, but rather a supporting one.)

meanie :(
anyway, on their webpage their is written how many children the leaders do have. l

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

If you're reading this, Maas-kun, don't v& me, I'm merely pretending :^)

make germany great again dude fuck muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

At least half a year, more if I find a job there.
So I should go the east you reckon?

Anywhere you go, try to stay away from urban areas. If the city has a university, you can be certain it is infested with degeneracy and subhumans. Even if there don't necessarily live as much niggers as for example in Berlin, university cities still are filled to the brim with insufferable lefties.

get dead kraut
>asks to pay denbts
>was forgiven WW2 reparations to Greece
>still owes WW2 loans to Greece
>acts like it never happened wagging his finger
fucking hypocrite deutsch scum, cut your throats

you know. do go where you want to. even if it is filled with mudskins, you still can find german friends. make sure to take up a hobby for such a long time (football, music or whatever) to find friends. half a year is not to be underestimated. Don´t go full 1488, unless you join the identitaires for the time you are here.

As a foreigner, you surely can drop the red pill "i don´t like seeing so many foreigners here, i came to see germany and i don´t get the atmosphere i was hoping for".

do whatever the fuck you want. very helpfull am i right?

>what is a peace treaty
Get over it and pay your debts!

Get a job and stop demanding gibs, you subhuman. You are the reason hard working countryman of yours have to suffer through hard times.

1st step: saving your generation by having 2.1 kids
2nd step: compensating for your parents by producing the missing kids in their generation (& the needed 2.1 kids of those people)
3rd step: dito grandparents.

2.1 kids +
1.1 kids * 4singlechildren +
2.1 kids * 4.4 (compensating for missing children of missing kids of grandparents)
= 2.1 + 4.4 + 9.24 = 15.24 children to sustain the parents generation size
(limiting factor: available mothers)

Good Lord! Why are you not fucking! Single-child housholds should be forced to procreate.

Those Migrants manage to bred 8 children, so it should be easily possible for Germans if they put their mind to it.

and not even a single donation link, wow.

i like this resistance shit,

but at the same time, i like to listen to KIZ and vote for DIE PARTEI

What do?

>Why are you not fucking!
Because I'm an autistic virgin fag?

>DIE PARTEI
>What do?
Drink some bleach or neck yourself

yeah, no one is perfect.
drop the red pills whereever you are. PARTEI wouldn´t be that bad, but the asylumcrysis is much more import right now. t

If you really want to vote for a meme party, vote PdV. They'd appreciate the extra votes and they aren't le contrarian kikes either. Or, you know, you could vote AfD.

>unironically voting for a satire party while the current establishment parties are unironically reality-satire

...really makes you think

FUCK OFF NAZIS

You should rather join Lat/pol/ mannen.

WE WUZ INTEGRATED
E

W
U
Z

I
N
T
allright i am bored

Back to the_schulz juso scum

post the countryball with americas youth loving communism besides communism fucked up and america being superior

Stupid calculation.
The solution is making an end to the Gibs for foreign invaders and provide proper Gibs for young GERMAN couples.
Once the Spice-flow to the wellfare-industry has been stopped, the exodus of the freeloaders will ensue.
Because it's all about the fucking Moneyz, dummy!

What are anti-establishment German media sites?

Afd is more meme party then all the others to be honest lads,
if they would have some charismatic leader like FDP have, that would be at least some start.

don´t talk to that people pls

>you see Kyle?

compact-online.de/

jungefreiheit.de/

preussische-allgemeine.de/

I'm sorry

Gutentag Leute!
Love and support your heritage! Even if you currently live in a non-country like me.

but the Identitäre Bewegung is a racist and facist organization.

well memes aside, Lindner is actually charismatic, but he won´t bring a change.
AfD is just a stepping stone. if a lot of people vote for the AfD, the people will see that they aren´t 1488 and just patriots. it will be normal to love your country, which makes way for a change in politics

Kantig. Stammt das Bild von der Nazibraut aus Österreich? Sie und ihre infantile Vulgär"""romantik""" sind mir schon häufiger aufgefallen.
Auch hier wieder: Schreibmaschine aus den 70ern und Ikea-Sekretär. Was soll das sein?
Gutes Beispiel für das geistige Niveau von Nazis wie euch.

Bleibt mett, Fettis

small sample
jungefreiheit.de/
wissensmanufaktur.net/
compact-online.de/
sciencefiles.org/

I am on other computer right now, i have all my memeballs on my laptop, not here. :(

don´t get triggered. he is just spamming and thriving for (you)´s. he doesn´t even argue. pls ignore him
:(

pic QT 10/10 would impregnate.

you germanic?

Sören musst du nicht Pfandflaschen sammeln um deinen Lebensunterhalt zu finanzieren?

Und übrigens, von einer einer Frau wie Alina Wychera kannst du nur träumen.

>Intellektuell
>Sportlich
>Liebt Kunst
>Sieht nicht aus wie eine Bahnhofsnutte

Sowas findest du bei den Jusos nicht

I don't know, mom is a stout (not to fat) woman dad bailed early, both white.

Do Balts count as germanic?

>I don't know, mom is a stout (not to fat) woman dad bailed early, both white
THIS...wrong lick clicked.