What's your HONST opinion on black people? Be honest

What's your HONST opinion on black people? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJj1jcAffCM
youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HONEST***

niggers

Unpleasant to the eye. Somewhat discusting even.

Met a few decent ones in my life.

I have no problem with them as long as they're nowhere near me. Preferably on the other side of a border.

Black* guy here, what do you niggers want to know?

*Biafran South-Eastern Nigerian Igbo black to be specific.

Not human

don't care as long as theyre not muslim

Lesser evolved subhumans.

Different species to Caucasians and Mongoloids.

They aren't capable of functioning in a civilized society collectively.

They'd be better off living in Africa as hunter gatherers until they evolved naturally.

Poor dindus need our help

I could care less about black people I hope they learn to take care of themselves

>send them all to Africa
>replace them with all the non-blacks in Africa
>put up great big walls so they can't leave
>sink any ships, shoot down any planes that try to get out
I'm in favour of this.

Just had a dream I got robbed by one but I ended up running over him in the end.

Some bad, some good and some worthless shit
Pretty much like every other group

leaves a faint, musky shit taste on the tongue as well

Look at Geert Wilders over here....man The Dutch are trash....hopefully it will become morroco 2.0 by 2020.

Never relax, always assume at any moment they will try to attack you for no reason. Avoid.

I fucking hate niggers, aint nothing dishonest about that

Fucking vermin. I hate them more than everything else

I also like blacks when I oversimplify them

fine as individuals, but in groups intolerable

I don't blame them for not being able to adapt, just as I don't the Abos here.

They were forced into something they never evolved into. Nips, for example, can handle modern Euro civilization just fine.

Modern egalitarians (lefties) do more harm than good (since they think race realism is wrong, they have inaccurate views of the capabilities of the Negro collectively). Modern realists don't often see the truth, that the Negro must be moved back, and not just over policed or self-segregated.

cucks

The truth is niggers are the only humans that never achieved anything of worth and are still not achieving anything without outside assistance (along with the Abos ofc, but Abos aren't human).

They have no place in Western societies and their inclusion does NOTHING but make things worse for westerners. They need to be sent back to Africa ASAP. I don't have them and hope they manage to do something with their pathetic "civilization", but I know they won't. Send them away from the West and stop sending aid to Africa. There, I fixed the nigger problem for you.

i saw a nigger on the subway today

japan is doomed

don't worry we'll send some your side

you have a really keen mind for nuance I can tell

Black people are fine. Niggers are not.

We need to get rid of them
Instead of funding shit like their welfare and keeping them alive in prison, we could easily instead improve life for ourselves, help the economy, fund domestic catgirls, etc.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

In my personal experience not bad, had some friends.
Our blacks are mostly from Suriname though which already was CHEESED a long time ago.
Of course there's the occasional nog that drags it's race down but i hate ''tokkies'' and football hooligans more.
I really don't want more migration though.

Akmet pls

See? Even in this thread they don't care about you.

Nah we'll just send them all your way
youtu.be/rJj1jcAffCM
You seem to like them so you wont mind right?

I don't really hate them or anything. I just don't want them around me.
>they have inaccurate views of the capabilities of the Negro collectively
What's even worse, a lot of them subconciously know the truth, because they baby them with stupid policies. "Muh voter ID is racist because minorities can't figure it out!" Fucking hell. We require photo ID here to vote. If you can't figure out you need ID to vote, you don't deserve to vote.

Idc, i am not white and im living in Europe to destroy white people with my jewish allies.

I think they smell, look, and feel strange

Where do you think you are at? This is Sup Forums. You're talking to yourself. Everything here is a simulation of your own ego. Why do YOU lack nuance, user?

>caring enough to reply
:^)

But it's fine, I just like looking at how Sup Forums will sperg out in the next black-centered thread, doubt most of the Europeans here probably never met a black person, just watched webms in the nigger hate threads, oh well

please elaborate on which part of my post you disagree with. Certainly not the one that claims that we would lose very little and gain much if all the sub-Saharan Africans were removed from our countries?

Good entertainment. The US would be a lot more boring without them.

says the mediterranean nigger

Couldnt give two shits about anyones skin colour personally. Well except for

My boss is black. She's really fucking smart and has this sweetness way about her but we're all scared of her because she has a temper and I can tell she would hold a grudge.

I don't mind their existence if they stay where they are and don't consume gibs.

that is all

I've met quite a few niggers in the UK actually. Most of them are cool. I've met some criminal niggers, those were cool to me, too. Most of my best friends there were Caribbean/African.

Still think that you lot are dumb as shit.

so the saying is true

dogs lick upwards and kick downwards

Most of them aren't people.
Some are ok, but their friends and family persecute them for "acting too white."

They're people just like you and me.
I know black people in real life.

Bro, no black people are coming to bulgaria.....never even heard of that shitty country.

not sure if you are actually black m8, but even though my other post is extremely negative at your race, I wanted to let you know, that I recognize perfectly well the fact that a part of the black population are perfectly fine people, individuals are not the groups they belong to, but those groups exist non the less. I most certainly recognize individuals for individuals and treat everyone as an individual not as a member of a group on my daily life. But I consider the group you belong to harmful for the west, even if you are not.

The problem is intelligence. The 20% who equal the whites in this regard are excellent people. But the rest is difficult to live with, especially if they are under the influence of a pernicious culture.

In real life

Holy shit you are limp wristed cock mongering faggot liberal

It depends always on the individual you FUCKING RACIST. Kys OP

Never saw them IRL. Such is life in Siberia.

>people

Says the idiot who thinks that it's an issue of ideology and that doesn't care as long as they are not Muslims. Ideologies can be crushed, religions buried. You can not do that with genes. For fuck's sake you are Dutch, how can you be ok with this? I travel to the Hague every few months for business, the place is fucking disgusting, filled with Africans and Middle-Easterners and from what I understand other large cities in Holland are equally fucked. Are you seriously ok with this?

Some are properly civilized, most are little more than animals.

Franky, I do not see how their existence offers even the slightest advantage for humanity. An evolutionary dead-end that, sadly, is not allowed to play out naturally.

Met some in university in Iran. They were nice people.

Don't worry, some people in my specific group [Biafrans] think that too about the rest of our race.

youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM

Best I can do for my specific group is to become a better example, not sure if I can do that for my entire race, but I am sure I can do it for my specific group, trying to distinguish ourselves, hopefully other blacks of other groups will do the same.

My honest opinion about black people is that they are naturally nice and simple people. I won't blame IQ on their simplicity because I know high IQ black people who are still simple. Most smart blacks are disruptive to the "peace" to support their vision of what life should be like, AKA simple. I look at black people 1950 and prior, and the majority had values, were good people, etc. but ever since women dropped their standards and dads stopped sticking around, black kids grow up with no masculine figure and learn to live on emotion, (feminine upbringing) never logic, never reason, never thinking before acting. They grow up knowing ONLY to live like that. It's my belief that black people on average are more athletic and headstrong, so if you pair a single mother raised black kid with a chip on his shoulder, you get a super militant emotional warrior who will fight for the wrong reasons and use any means to an end.

Hip hop culture grew out of blacks living in poverty in Bronx, because There was a very high standard of living in New York, with blacks not adapting to the economy. They weren't knowledgable of the economic trends (due to simplicity in nature, not really worrying about future income) and got stuck in extreme poverty. Naturally extroverted on average, blacks feed off each other's energy, which is why I think black people follow a hivemind way more than white people. Hip hop took off, and in it, were narratives of poverty, violence, and women. This leads to a high status in society, and it becomes glamorized. Thus the cycle of single motherhood, poverty, and deadbeat fatherhood grows exponentially, because THIS is the easiest way for black people to "make it" in this society. Black Kids only want to rap or play sports. And their only parent, the mother encourages it! "Yes, get rich baby, we will live good" and the fathers aren't around because society changed, the family unit became obsolete, but men still want sex.

tl;dr

Most have the potential to be normal functioning black human beings.
Most decide to become niggas because they think it's a better idea.

Reminder that even African blacks hate American blacks.

The only good ones are either over 50 years old, or they like anime and video games. The rest are niggers and no one wants to be around them. They're all talk too. If they have a job, you can safely call any violent bluff they make.

They learn gibmedats is much better than actual working

Continued...

The black community is plagued with feminine energy, combined with genetic predisposition to a simple lifestyle. This leads to overemotional men who aren't educated in the economy. That's a bad combination.

t. Grew up around black people.

I mean, that guy was a little extreme, even for me. But I wish you luck in your endeavor, be the best person you can be. Leading by example is the best way of doing it.

Unironically this, niggers >>>>>>>>>>>> arabs

Another African tribes that is WE WUZ KANGZ WE HIGH IQ JIGABOOS I SWEAR.

Fuck off back to the jungle.

>Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and cold hearted villainy.

Theres different types. Some i met and worked and fought with i would bet my life alongside. Most in USA are utter untrustworthy scum. I have met far too many to say i innately judge them foe their race tho. Its always the surroundings.

Are you aware of this Sup Forums?

The ones who dress like niggers I find intimidating and never feel at ease. The ones who dress and act normal Im always nice and friendly toward. I kind of use those normal people to feel a little better about my underlying racism. Though I can't ignore it either, since a large majority of black culture right now is violent.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This is EXTREMELY true

ya this to bee hage

>Another African tribes that is WE WUZ KANGZ WE HIGH IQ JIGABOOS I SWEAR.

Well, we did have our own kingdon...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nri

>they are naturally nice and simple people.

wow I guess if this picture says it then it must be true

Hate niggers
Love nigresses

almost as bad as arabs
they smell worse than arabs though

black culture in general is a problem. An individual black person has the choice to engage in that culture or not. Just like every other race some are good and some are bad.

so what, you're claiming that they're mean and complicated? What are you even arguing? Keep some sense about you, bro

They have a right to exist. In a narural reserve in Africa, away from our civilization.

nigresses will make good babies for the smart race

Foul, diseased, sub human creatures that need to be purged by the purity of the flame.

14/88
GTKRWN

Disgusting (smell horrible), unhygienic, savage, can never well integrate into a civilized society.. they don't appear to be pleasant to look at honestly

the world would be a better place if every last one was exterminated.

Grew up around them in the rural South (small farming town 50% black.) When I was a teenager this home improvement show came into town and rebuilt a home for a poor black family and turned it into a mansion. Within a year the black family destroyed it.

They self-segregate and everywhere they inhabit they turn into a crime-ridden shithole. They are violent, stupid, and selfish; a lesser evolved breed of human incompatible with Western civilization.

They are living fossils.
Homo Erectus to be specific.

Literally not people. They're some form of subhuman humunculus ghouls.

Of course there are a few select individuals that are OK or even good, but all in all we should not see negroes as real people.

/thread

Subhumans

Over 53% of homicides in America is committed by niggers, but hey, who cares, right?

Some are ok. 95% are ghetto trash.

Kill all niggers everywhere including any mutts with 10% or more nigger blood.

>Some bad, some good and some worthless shit
Pretty much like every other group

Incorrect. They have a far higher percentage of "some worthless shit" than any other group.

That's the problem. It's key.

A "black person" is just a nigger who hasn't chimped yet, ot never got caught for it if it has.

I cringe every time I see some fat lipped, loud, stinking pavement ape muck about in the middle of Western civilization like a zoo escapee.

I never cross the street either. I pray they give me a legal reason to beat a nigger dead. I despise those disgusting creatures and wish them nothing but the worst.