This is more relevant now than ever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall
ft.com/content/e082c92a-31b6-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a?mhq5j=e1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he thinks a 36$ ladder will get him through this

there is already a system of walls in place that funnels mexians into desert area's so they can be caught more easily. ofcourse some will find a way over it but that is not the point. if you spend more money to fend off the mexicans, start arresting them and deporting them more, etc, etc, etc, you have more succes. the wall is just one of those measurements. but the americans are to dumb to vote for a president that gives them an intricate ten step plan. and so if you yell: WALL WALL WALL, you get elected.

I agree. They need to implement turrets like the Turks did.

>He thinks they won't mounted guns
>He thinks they won't have barbed wire
>He thinks they won't just push the ladder

>A wall
that is dumb
Just put mines in the border

Yes, poor starving mexicans are going to trek a hundred miles across desert while carrying a long-ass latter and being periodically raped and robbed.

>just put mines in the border
This isn't minecraft, kiddo. Shouldn't you be out getting shot by an off-duty cop?

>what is border control? what are guard hounds op are you retarded?
if you want a good example of how a wall can stop illigal immigration in its tracks look at the berlin wall.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall

Then when they try to climb the wall they get burned on the hot surfaces of the solar panels and when detained instead of being sent home they get charged with interfering with the operation of critical infrastructure and get sentenced to hard labor in a private prison

I dunno, man. I played Bunny Must Die!

Several years ago I had a summer job in the US, Indiana to be exact. At work there were at least 10 illegal Mexicans with fake IDs, receiving their wages via cash, as they didn't have Social Security Numbers and couldn't get a bank account, apparently. The cops never showed up for them, even though I'm quite sure they knew there were illegals working there.
So I have a few questions:
>Can't the cops bust the illegals themselves? If no, why not give them this power? It helped a lot in Russia, we deported a shitton of aliens back to their -stans.
>Is there no way to change the employment laws to make it hard to employ an illegal?

You can only understand if I put land in front of mines?
That's english for you

Basically, they SHOULD be able to, but libtard faggots will claim that there's some Air Bud technicality if they try.

There was a whole fiasco in Arizona a few years back when they passed a law specifically made to close up this bullshit loophole, and libtards proceeded to whine about THAT.

Barbed wire isn't a new thing you know. We've been using it for years with the explicit purpose of keeping people from climbing over walls. How are they supposed to get over the wall with a ladder? Are they going to jump down 20 feet? Even if they did manage to solve this issue, there's obviously going to be cameras, and when they see someone attempting to climb the wall they're going to send a patrol to intercept them. This isn't rocket science. Also, try going through a steel reinforced concrete wall. Even with explosives you're not getting through it. Try digging a tunnel underneath. Just 3 feet under the ground and it's going to take more than one night to dig through it, assuming the cameras don't catch you immediately.

Mine the boarder!!! Let's see how that does to stop the beaners ..

Use the solar panels to run a current through it, one that would electrify an aluminum ladder or the human body. Put barbed wire at the top, and have a no-man's-land between two sections of the wall with landmines and snares. Do absolutely nothing to rescue illegals who get maimed by the mines or caught in the snares. Keep beehives; we need more bees anyway. Have guards patrolling with rifles and a shoot-to-kill policy. Surveillance cams as well. And probably dogs. Throw in a few pitfall traps with spikes at the bottom. Have parts of the wall that are superfluous and designed to come loose when weight is applied, and have nets made of razor wire to catch the ones who fall.

Lastly, put obscene quantities of LSD at random on parts of the wall that people might touch, and never clean up the corpses.

Selective deployment of the 4th amendment makes it hard. Though with the NSA they probably know exactly where all of them are and could deport them immediately, but if liberals caught on then they might finally care about the constitution and the left and deep state don't want that.

He thinks we can't buy cheap ass flights, pajeet your fucking days are counted, get ready to BEANED hard.

>Problem: $1000s of locks, cameras and a home security system that contacts the company/cops
>Solution: a paperclip

damn... looks like we've been btf- oh wait

I challenge any stupid libtard to walk the mexico usa border with a ladder on his back...

Copy Israel's smart wall and call everyone who opposes it an anti-Semite.

Just electrify the fucking wall using solar power.

Have you ever seen the border? If not shut the fuck up nigger.

OP is right, everyone.

It would be far more economically feasible if Trump made it legal for US vigilantes to shoot illegals on sight if they're within 100 miles of the border.

It's like you have free border police! Please tell me how this is not the greatest idea for the US to secure their borders.

There isn't going to be a wall.

>he thinks the wall will be built

>trump on twitter: the wall will be built!
>like
>months has passed
>wall hasn't been built
>unlike tweet
When is the wall gonna be built guys? I wanna like one of his tweets, down with the brown.

We've remedied the situation in my state with i9 and e-verify. Essentially a company that employs over a certain amount of people is required by state law to run these verifications on everyone they hire. You hardly see anymore illegals working in plants unless they're temps. I mostly see them now doing construction or landscaping, largely cash only operations.

holy shit, why isnt this a thing allready.

glorious

Ban ladders.

You could just have a series of manned towers with lasers connecting them that would alert anyone if something blocked their path. Also you could have small drones with high def cameras flying between them at regular intervals. No need for a wall, it was pure propaganda for redneck votes.

$26B wall beaten by a $36 ladder.
$36 ladder beaten by a $0.02 bullet.

You just need rope and pincers... even a blanket

Wall would take years to build if he actually got it off the ground, then literally any democrat can say "I'll tear down the wall and give everyone more gibs" and immediately win.

Instead of promising to repeal Obamacare and never doing so, Republicans should just start the wall and build it slowly while saying "You want to keep the wall going? Vote for us because the democrats will immediately tear down all of that progress" and let the free votes roll in.

>$0.02 bullet.
And there are 40 million niggers, 10 million gooks, 50 million Mexicans. Fucking edgy shit.

liberals don't know what is barber wire and cameras. they just think of a wall like the great wall of china

that's a lot of ladders tho

sounds to me like a good time to set up a ladder store, then

Good point, it'd be much cheaper to just kill all of you dumb spic cunts than to build the wall.

Sometimes i feel that reddit is not as fucking retarded as this shithole.

>$0.02 bullet
I fucking wish.

>nuclear mine
>(immune to nuclear mines)

Illegals immigrants shame their home country.

Shut the fuck up you petrol huffing half pajeet, no one cares what you fucking think.

>if you spend more money to fend off the mexicans, start arresting them and deporting them more, etc, etc, etc, you have more succes
literally doing all of that, faggot. pay attention if you're going to try and chime in.

Wow what a thrilling argument from a Mexican intellectual.

>not even mexicans want to live around mexicans that's why they keep running the border

Really makes me think.

Why do we need a wall? Why not just throw down some landmine and an electric fence?

Listen pajeet i'm not here to listen to your half shitted ideas, get back to your designated street.

I can see why America hasn't outsourced banter to Mexico

If you were smart you would have used barbed wire that was immune to nuclear mines.

'cmon now, the only $. 02 bullet is. 22 caliber and that's hardly a man stopping round. More like $. 20 bullet in 9mm.

We're not edgy unemployed 400 pound neckbeards, maybe that's why. now pajeet about that LOO.

>We're not edgy unemployed 400 pound neckbeards
Oh?
>Mexico takes drastic measures to halt rise of ‘super-obesity’
ft.com/content/e082c92a-31b6-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a?mhq5j=e1

>How Mexico got so fat and is now more obese than America
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html

Too many tacos there paco

I was thinking more like a $0.36 round like 5.56

>Problem: $36 ladder
>Solution: Tip the fucker over and laugh

I find those numbers just as accurate as the ones of chink IQ. I travel all over Mexico and i'm yet to see morbidly obese people as in murica.

You could probably just pay the cartels they'd be getting paid to behead people that they normally do for free.

>carrying a huge fucking ladder + all of your belongings miles in the desert

Imagine being the border patrol agent that gets to have the joy of pushing an occupied ladder over.

I wonder if it'd be legal to have a vat of boiling oil on wheels as you did your rounds.

No, "mines" is fine by itself. I think user was making a shitty, poorly-phrased joke.

The wall won't be built because:
- Archeological material will be planted along the building site.
- Biologists will claim the wall prevents animals and bugs to cross the border.
- Trump doesn't have enough support.

The beaning will only last until September when temps start to drop, then in November when you're under 4 feet of snow and in -35 No enchilada or chorro will be enough to keep you moving. Eventually you will seek warmth in a tequila bottle and end up another face in the 50000+ homeless drunks we have who couldn't be bothered to be prepared. All out of a pitiful spite for the system. I'll bring you a blanket and some soup just give me a shout. Pride comes before the fall pedro

Problem $36 ladder
Solution $.30 bullet.

AND you get a free ladder after you shoot them it's win win.

>mounted guns shooting people who get near
did somebody say WAR CRIMES?

>The beaning will only last until September when temps start to drop
Come to my town streetshitter, last january we were -22, you think cold is an issue and not pure disgust for chinks, mudshites and streetshitters?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... my wall design.

>did somebody say WAR CRIMES
What war fucktard? It's legit boarder defense.

Hey, you know what's at the Canadian-US border right now? Border patrol with guns. Go say they're committing war crimes by having guns. Stupid fucking leaf.

Just like a libshit to not know what things actually cost. A $36 ladder would get you over about 6 INCHES of wall.

>climb to top of 25-30 foot wall with a ladder
>jump down other side LOL

answer> what is barb wire
trebeck> that is correct

>why build this
>can literally defeat with a wooden ladder
>the wood is FREE

Gonna need more than $26 bil for 2,000 miles of that.

How is that relevant?

Do you really believe the wall will be build? Are you retarded?

It was just a fairy tale for the dumb american masses

>Mounted guns
Someone is going to man the wall? Hell, the $26B pricetag assumes it's only about half a foot wide.

>Barbed wire
Wire cutters

>Push ladder
Who's going to push the ladder?

More like a well funded drug smuggling cartel will send in 4 guys in an army surplus jeep to bury it about 30 feet from the wall for maybe $1k.

all of you are retards

saged

>triggered mexican
What's the matter pablo? Worrying you won't be able to climb the wall with a ladder?

>Someone is going to man the wall?
Who say it needs to be manned?
>automated machine gun targets people from 3 miles
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
This was 5-6 years ago tech

What about the illegals that come in legally but overstay their visa?

Counter sage

Due process laws. Namely, if a vigilante kills a US citizen just because he looks kinda like a mexican he's guilty of murder.

How much does that cost? Maybe $200 per hire? 20K for the program as a whole?

Dumbass it's already in the works

So the wall is still a stupid idea since it can be replaced by a $0.02 dollar bullet?

> -22
This isn't a pissing contest numbnuts my point was that having a mass immigration of Mexicans into Canada would never last. By the time they've been through the system and started to settle the climate would violently shift over night and well be left with a lot of people not sure what they've gotten themselves into and add to our homeless numbers. That's real life kiddo, I know you're brainwashed into thinking us leafs are shit posting brainless nice guys who cuck ourselves every morning. However our homeland is not for the faint of heart. Enjoy Toronto and calling it "Canada"

But the logic stands. You can't practically keep people out with just a wall. It's too simple, too easy to bypass. Hell, we've found tunnels across the border already. Whose to say they can't undermine the wall?

Source?

Or when you say "in the works" do you mean "planning proces" kek. The wall will not be build you utter ape.

So why are we paying for a $26 BILLION dollar wall again?

Unless they're still on their own side of the border.

In that case it's killing mexican nationals on mexican soil. That's Casus Beli.

Rope.

Try climbing that $36 ladder while dodging Border Patrol with shoot on sight orders.

That's going to cost even more money! Not only will we need to set up guns but we'll also need to set up electrical power grids for the length of the wall.

Not to mention maintenance for the servos that aim the guns and cameras to spot targets.

Really, $26 billion isn't even counting the barbed wire.

Doesn't border patrol alone make the wall silly?

The Israelis have a wall. You don't see any ladders there. Problem is: Their wall is too high. You'd need more than an ordinary ladder and you'd also have to get a second ladder on that special ladder to get down the other side without breaking your bones.