How bad did I fuck up?

How bad did I fuck up?

I'm 19 and lost my virginity a few months ago to this girl when I was 18 and am now dating her.

Girl:
>18
>I'm her 7th partner
>Only 2 of them were from relationships, 1 was a random guy on Spring Break, 2 were "friends with benefits". She also fucked a nigger
>Posted nudes on Tumblr for men to enjoy. She tells me it was a call for attention, Tumblr is now deleted
>Diagnosed with bipolar
>Bisexual
>Uploaded pictures of herself half naked and other whore pictures on her "finsta" (WHILE WE WERE DATING). She also uploaded a picture of me on there, so it made me look like a cuck. Broke up with her the first time because I realized how much of a whore she was, but am now back with her for god knows why
>Has many guy friends
>Every notification she gets is Snapchats from other men

This isn't even half of the shit that's wrong with her. I fell in love with the girl, but I constantly worry whether or not she will cheat on me. Because of all of this paranoia, I am cheating on her later today. Should I cheat on her today or should I go through her phone and confirm that she's talking to other guys? I seriously fucked myself up. I hate women

Also, I am way more attractive than her and could easily find a better gf.

Summer

Hope she will have other man's child while you think it's yours.Cuck genes don't need to spread.

You know she is a whore.
You have proof.

Yet you refuse to ditch her and break her nose.why?Let me tell you why,lack of backbone and pride.

Dude you don't want to be with a girl like that, especially one who is bipolar. You'll never be able to fix or change her. Cheat on her, dump her, and you'll find another who is actually worth your time. Faggot.

Not the end of the world, break up, move on. Live another day

fuck her for a while then get rid of her. Do not get into serious relationship with her. Cock sleeve use only

How about you kill yourself.

Absolut Kek

Dacă nu este suficient de curajos să o lase, atunci nu o va ataca

break up

kys summerfag

Don't worry user, the first girl is always a bit special, and it is hard to let go if it isn't worth it, but trust me you got to let go. I know it's hard but after that you'll become a heartless son of a bitch like yours truly

>>I'm her 7th partner
>>Only 2 of them were from relationships, 1 was a random guy on Spring Break, 2 were "friends with benefits". She also fucked a nigger
>>Posted nudes on Tumblr for men to enjoy. She tells me it was a call for attention, Tumblr is now deleted
>>Diagnosed with bipolar

RUN RUN RUN !!!!!! and i am serious . she will hurt you and she is a huge slut

post nudes please

>I am way more attractive than her and could easily find a better gf.
You have the answer mate. Have some honour and end the relationship before cheating on her. Then find a better gf.

its not cheating. just fuck the other girl later today and never speak or talk to your current whore of a gf again

Get back with her. You're a retard and she's a whore so you are perfect for each other.

Been there, never trust a bipolar girl, especially one who gets around. I guess you can friends with benefits her.

I'd say you're in a pickle, but you're in a fucking cucumber.

Use her like the whore she is. And of course you should cheat on her if you can, it isn't cheating seeing as she's clearly already cheating on you.
Look, the dream of so many faggits here was an older experienced woman to break them in and 'teach them the ways'
Well this whore is like that, she's just not a milf. Sounds ok.

Learn the skills you need to fuck one girl and another on the side without falling in love.
Get pics and vids of her whoredom for us and try not to catch the aids.

You're a complete idiot if you don't cheat on her and get the fuck out of there

>bipolar
trust me when I say this, you should fucking run.

Not your personal blog kiddo.

That said, that 'girl' of yours might be good for a shag but certainly not long term relationship material.
Do yourself a favour and drop her now, saves you pain

>look like a cuck
>still with her

You ARE a cuck.

>being kekd by a literal coalburner
>idk what to do Sup Forums
Easy for a bunch of neckbeards to give brutal advice, but yeah, the first is always the hardest. You're gonna need to break up with her.

When you do, go away for the weekend and ignore her for awhile. Only time can heal and it'll stop you from going full cuck and back with her.

had to look up what a finsta was. im getting old apparently

P O S T

N U D E S

You're a fucking clown and you deserve to be treated like one. The only way you can even hope to retain some dignity is by ditching that slut.

Was in a very similar position to you at one point.

Give up. You won't change her, she doesn't want to change, you CANT FIX HER. Drop that shit now because it will not get better. You already have enough of a notion that she won't be faithful to you because despite being with you she needs to qualify her existence to other men despite being in a relationship.

If she were older, it might be fixable, but at 18? Fuck no, you're both fucking children and she won't be what you want.

Drop

That

Shit

So much this.

Leave her. Get another. Girls are simple to find. Find a better one.

this, but pussy is too good, let yourself get killed by the succubus, it´s nearly worth it.

>She also fucked a nigger

Just enjoy her for the meaningless sex and occasional hanging out but emotionally move on

literally definition of pump and dump you baka gaijin.

Please don't claim Greek History as European, and then call us niggers.

Sup Forums thread

Enjoy getting cheated on. Again.

MEME up. not feels.

>Also, I am way more attractive than her and could easily find a better gf.

[Citation needed]

I'm only 5 years older than you but listen to this stranger's advice

Get the fuck out of that relationship user, you're going to end up hurt I promise that.

Those feelings will go away and you'll find someone else.

Kill her op

Run Forrest Run!
Now find yourself a virgin 17 year old and marry her.

fuck off you idiot.

Good job OP u caught a Thot!!!

GET OUT WHILE U CAN

kys for being this dumb to get with her and for thinking cheating on her will fix anything

>bipolar

fucking run based on that alone, not even kidding

but on top of that she's also a massive whore, so at worst she'll get with tyrone while you're at work and at best you'll have to live with the constant fear that she might, because it would fit in with her behavior

Sex isn't worth any of this and while I think love is a wonderful thing, you're not as important to her as she's to you if she does that shit.

Unless you've never brought it up - in which case you need to do it, make it clear that this is not okay and assert yourself. If she loves and values you, she'll listen to you. If not, Tyrone is probably waiting for her call already.

Hope that helps.

Not bad at all.

Nothing has been spent, no long term obligations have been created.

You are free to cut and run. You mistake, no matter how big had no consequences.

Just remember that they very well could have, and use that fear to keep from making the same mistakes again.

These are the kinds of girls you're meant to use as a fuck buddy not have a relationship with

Fuck and run.

Dude I've been there before. Get the fuck out right now. Do not turn back, if you get out she will beg you to take her back DO NOT give in. Srsly bro - you gotta learn this shit quick. The best advice I can give is - always trust your gut instinct next time don't ask others trust yourself - you already know what you should do..

ya
>you don't break with her because you like the sex.
>"Friends with benefits" is where you want to be.
>she has never stopped fucking her friends with benefits (pro tip no girl does)
whats her snapchat?

Pic related, right is one of my friends with benefits, left is her cuck boyfriend of a year now. As soon as the sex got boring with her boyfriend (also he has a small cock) I was told I can fuck her again any time I want to. I'll visit them and fuck her while he is in the shower, when we're out drinking we'll go out for a smoke and fuck in the ally while he watches our drinks
you know the drill, or maybe not.....

>WHILE WE WERE DATING
There's where you gotta draw the line. Dump her.

>Posted nudes on Tumblr for men to enjoy

research purposes....
lets go
i sort of want to find out if i know her

This. Best advice here.

Marry that girl, bro. She'll be a stable lifelong partner and a nurturing mother for her mulatto children.

break up with her you colossal cuck bitch

>Also, I am way more attractive than her and could easily find a better gf.
Then do it, why are you asking Sup Forums for that? Stay with her for some time, but if she's a slut, you dislike it and she's not willing to change you won't stay together forever.

This.

Im gonna be dumb and bite. You done fell for the first girl you fucked, a story as old as time. You saw countless red flags but ignore them because of feefees. You'll let this thot mess you about til you finally come to your senses as a husk of your former self. Prove me wrong.

Also:

>she told you she has fucked 7 guys
>you believed it

Wew. Lad.

This. Dont fuck up.

I'm bipolar, 25, and a virgin. You can control your manic urges if you take your meds.

hurry and break up with her right now you will be so much happier in the future. do not throw your life away. What you are doing is essentially taking codeine with tylonel, you'll blow out your liver for a cheap high.

just stop, you're not a virgin anymore, you are not a relationship noob anymore, move on and find the girl out there that needs someone that loves her.

Why do you even need to ask us for advice?

Are you a self loathing liberal cuck? No? Then ditch her. No woman (or friend, or any relationship for that matter) is worth sacrificing your dignity for.

how tall are you

you are a pathetic excuse for a man. everybody has been in love at some point. Leave her before she leaves you, move on and forget about her. Eventually you will.

Stop being a cuck. Stop being a manwhore as she is forcing you to cheat. Stop messing with that thot. Grow some hair in your balls

This.

>One shot at life.
>Not born in United States of America.
>Why live.

You're young Man, just keep bangin' and slangin'. Always pull out no matter what that bitch says

better put out the fire while it's still small. she will cheat you as soon as she gets bored with you, by judging the personality you gave us, it wont take long.

>Because of all of this paranoia, I am cheating on her later today
While I wouldn't say fighting degeneracy with degeneracy is the best way to go, I can't say I blame you in this instance.
Just keep it on the down low, rather than rubbing it in her face. She'll more than likely cry online about what a cheating pig you are, which will only serve to make you look bad.
>I am way more attractive than her and could easily find a better gf
Then why are you wasting your time on a fucking roastie? I'd dump her ass right now and find someone who isn't a degenerate slut. She's not worth any more of your time.

beat her.

She is going to bond with you spiritually, then when you are close she will leave, have sex with other men, and attempt to subjugate you to one of the left-wing ideologies, possibly pro-immigration, or something like that.

Enjoy.

Start poking holes in the condom. I'm sure giving her a baby would sort her right out.

>now dating her.
I would non ironically consider becoming an hero

dude get out now, I went through a extremely similar experience when I was your age and it ends in DISASTER if you let it go on long term.

you will find out more shit, she IS cheating, no question.

I'm not saying this from an accidents happen perspective, I mean most females that you described are parts of pyramid schemes, like that so just probabilisticaly, this is what will happen

>Bisexual

do you have a beautiful penis :^)

Leave her you cuck, just cut your losses and move on

>Cheating on her today even though you dont know if she cheated

Wew lad, that sure is some decent behavior right there. You sure will show her by behaving the same way you accused her of behaving.

Fist her asshole, it's the only way to make sure you violate her more than any other man has... hopefully.
She hasn't been fisted up the asshole yet? R-right?

sounds like shes got borderline personality disorder

fuck and chuck

either drop her or go full muzzie style and not let her see other men apart from you whilst keeping a close eye on her, it's the only way of somewhat holding onto a relationship with a roastie

i'm 26 OP. if I could trade having a dumbass girlfriend for 7 more years of life I would. just break up with her and move on. you won't even remember her in 10 months.

Enjoy your herpes

Oh silly young man. Women simply aren't capable of love. Not in the same selfless sort of sense that men are.

Every woman is like that or wants to be like that but has been trained better. Sticking your dick in some other woman will just be indirectly fucking another "7" guys. (p.s. if she says 7 it's probably somewhere between 10 and 20, 50 if she does drugs).

Just let the human race die already.

Was gunna say something last night when this thread popped up. Cheat and bail. I haven't seen my gf in weeks and I'm getting paranoid as fuck. Every time I imply that she has the capacity to cheat, she gets super defensive. The idea of being a cuck is enough for me to pre-emptively cheat. But I'm fucking degenerate and a poor fag so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm being cucked rn

What happened to white people?

>>Every notification she gets is Snapchats from other men
>Snapchat
>Men
Sort yourself out bro.

Been dating a total whore for a few months.

>but I love her

Stfu you winy teenage bitch. Holy shit, glad you recognize youre a cuck, but wtf is wrong with you? Why are you such a sensitive cunt?

>1 post by this ID

every single godamn time

She is a hoe

this is Sup Forums go to /adv/ faggot

Scrubs taught me always 3x more for woman and 3x less for men. This girl is probably in the double digits and a pathological liar as well

>take your meds
>dont consume shit tons of alcohol

Gotta include that part too as someone whos dated a biopolar person

Enjoy your jealousy. That shit will fuck with you your whole life now after you get burned jackass.

>18
>7th partner

Ditch her

>bipolar

GET OUT NOW

At least you aren't a virgin anymore. I'm a 23 kissless virgin and it's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about at night.

>Broke up with her the first time
>FIRST TIME
Cuck level: Sweden

>Has many guy friends

Also, how can you not know the immortal words of sage Biz Markie?

>So I came to her room and opened the door
>Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
>A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in the mouth,
>I was so in shock my heart went down south
>So please listen to the message that I say
>Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend

Hey user, wanna try hooking up with a guy? I'm 18 and I'll treat you nice