So UKIP voters deserted both the UKIP party and the Tories and voted labour instead

So UKIP voters deserted both the UKIP party and the Tories and voted labour instead.

Brexit hasn't even been started yet, are these people braindead moronic?

They've basically sabotaged Brexit and now we will never get a hard Brexit and instead bend over to all of Brussel's demands because May's mandate has been destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igbBItLemsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I voted UKIP, probably should have voted conservative even if one vote would have changed little

I don't understand wtf happened. How could people vote for Corbyn? The guy's a lunatic.
Even libturds in London all voted for him, despite the fact that he would destroy their livelihoods and the economy.

Ukip was a party whose only policy was getting a Brexit referendum, they did that so the main guys bailed when article 50 was called, both leaders commited to following it through on top of which the EU wants it to happen as quick as possible. This is an opportunity for UKIP to reform, Farage has even talked about coming back,

I usually vote UKIP but tactically voted Cons this time.

No idea why most UKIP votes went to Labour. People are stupid i guess and voted on one particular point instead of looking at the whole picture.

But those fucking idiots would give everything up as long as the Muslims are ok.

Hate for the conservatives is still strong and people have very short memories forgetting that all the cuts they are moaning about is due to the last Labour government fucking up so badly.

One vote changes little but if a lot of people thought the same way as you do then it would have changed everything.

Typical Anglo, start shit and only put in half the work and bail when things get tough.

His tactic was Ukip policy, they didn't even stand in seats with pro brexit tories

But Corbyn wants to make everything free which in turn will be taken from cuts in everything else and higher taxes.

I think the kippers got a boner thinking about all the free gibs me dat Corbyn was promising.

Most of them probably dont have enough neurons in their brains to understand that money doesnt grow on trees.

when has that happened before?

We sacrificed our empire to help save Europe from Nazism.

Pretty much spot on. But none of them think long term at all. They should also raise the voting age to 35.

It makes hard Brexit more likely than ever.

Article 50 was triggered in March. The clock is ticking. It goes boom in March 2019. No pauses, no extensions.

Come up with a deal or crash out with no deal in 21 months. There's absolutely no fucking way anyone's coming up with a deal in that time.

yep, he should have stayed. But this means UKIP as it was a few days ago is gone, those that were there to jump on the parties popularity under Farage are now going to leave .Meaning better people can now move into the forefront

Well May thought she would get a strong mandate to negotiate with Brussels but she doesn't have that. Brussels will give her a deal she can't refuse, accept 100% free movement of people or get fk'd.

She will bend over like the spineless politician she is, and the globalists will win once again.

>They've basically sabotaged Brexit and now we will never get a hard Brexit and instead bend over to all of Brussel's demands because May's mandate has been destroyed.

Think with your own money now fellow European. We're still in it. Best for us they pay up. So yeah, I am pleased with this as long as we're in the EU. Fuck you Britain and your retarded people.

I am all for to abandon the whole EU project including the Euro. But I am not going to cheer on a country which was a net-payer. Because when they leave, I got to pay more tax to compensate this bullshit.

So fuck you, I hope you cancel the whole fucking Brexit.

Corbyn would have turned up at that meeting already bent over.

Spoken like a true piece of shit

Corbyn is anti-establishment and promised to implement Brexit. I guess that was enough for kippers

>sacrificed empire and superpower status to fight an enemy that had no quarrel with you and offered multiple times a peace treaty

>waste all resources and hundreds of thousands of lives, reduce economy to ashes, lose all colonies, become the joke of europe, then hand all the glory to Americans and Russians who then marginalize you at every given opportunity

Wow, we Brits did good, fighting da evul Nasis

Implement it but still let the world come without any questions asked.

more likely no deal will be made, she will lose more support and a new election would be called. People are saying October, which gives UKIP time to re-organise and people like Ann Marie waters / Tommy Robinson to drive the narrative

Brussels offers her that deal and it only takes a handful of Conservative MPs to bring the government down. We're out, the deadline for Article 50 has passed, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

they stood down for a few pro-Brexit Labour MPs too

I voted Labour. Pretty happy with the result. Very happy that the fags looking forward to liberal tears have woke up confused and salty.

Have a good day comrades.

>Brexit hasn't even been started yet, are these people braindead moronic?
yes. the short answer is yes. they understand nothing

it's because of people like you that we wont be getting the brexit we wanted. well done you moron.

if we end up having a second referendum it will be your fault. remember that

i dont disagree but May didnt have a good record on immigration either. pick your poison

Tommy for PM.

also theresa may is a fucking dumb cunt for calling this snap election. her and her shitty manifesto that attracted absolutely nobody are to blame for this mess.

Kill yourself, shitskin.

Fuck off you dirty Muslim cunt.

People keeping him out of UKIP are now gone, this could mean he gets a good position

The party that campaigned on reversing Brexit - the Lib Dems - lost seats. Labour campaigned on the understanding that it was going ahead.

Article 50 is still in effect. Nobody is bending over for Brussels.

Everybody needs to calm the fuck down.

The choice was between "free stuff forever!" and, literally, 1984: the candidate. Corbyn was more successful than expected but that doesn't mean he did well.

I have never heard of this stereotype. What are you on about?

Cons are flip flop, austerity, mass migration, police state while May is pro EU

Reds are consistent, pro investment, free internet and Jerry has always been anti EU

Pretty much UKIP fault.

Now old Nige has gone I couldn't tell you shit about that party.
As for the Tories, they shot themselves in the foot, just suddenly started to be autistic as soon as they thought they couldn't win.

But no not happy about the fucking Communist, only saving grace about Briexit, is that I've always believed that the failing hurdle to any sort of trade deal wouldn't sit with the UK, and in that regard nothing has changed.

Bit like the typical American, only turn up when their toys get broken haha

Anti EU in the regard of him wanting them all here instead.

So would May, but at least Corbyn would put a stop to the friendship with Saudi Arabia

I have zero (nill) issue with common wealth migration/trade.
We should always put our colonies first, especially as they stay with us even though west minister neglects them

As long as we get fox hunting restored I'll be a bit happier.

A lot of Commies and SJWs are hunt saboteurs and it would be great to have the law more firmly in place to say we can kick the shit out of them if they show up.

I don't vote, that's why UKIP didn't win... fuck votes, fuck the system, fuck the goverment, fuck the queen and fuck you OP

>(((save)))

UKIP weren't running in my area, so I voted Conservative.

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=igbBItLemsM

>shitskin detected

Yeah, lets import more paki rapists

Fucking sick of foreigners who know nothing about our politics shitposting on /pol
Farage has never been in government so how has he bailed on negotiating brexit? Dumb cunts.

Cos you can't fix stupid lol

How could YOU vote for Macron?

Maybe he likes being raped by Muslims.

So what exactly happened? There were the convervitives and Labors who were both exactly the fucking same liberal pieces of shit and then no one clearly won?