Why are Trump's offsprings so degenerate?

Why are Trump's offsprings so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcFJRymHNaI
cnn.com/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/index.html
archive.is/UNQB5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He killed it and now he's taking his trophy. I don't see the problem

All his breed mares are kykes whose names end in 'a'

Elephants are based, they eat mosquitoes and other bad bugs

Do you have any idea how many animals and species safaris have saved?

From the thumbnail he looked like a pajeet.

They look jewish.
Is it some kind of atavism?

whats degenerate about big game hunting?

Rich prick syndrome.

Big deal, we kill bugs too. Doesn't give elephants a pass, this is our planet and we'll shoot whatever we want

>muh BASED elephants guys!

How 'bout this one?

You're thinking of spiders

Hunting is fantastic, and its literally the only thing that pays for conservation efforts which stop African niggers from eradicating these species.

WE LOVE ELEPHANTS DONT WE PEDES? BASED WHITE TUSKS!

his chin is weak as FUCK

Shooting an animal is not worthy of a trophy. It barely requires any effort, and there's no real action the animal could have taken to defend itself.
It's like killing civilians in a war, cowardly, or at least very unimpressive

Had he slain the brute with an axe, I would think differently about it

That doesn't say anything about the moral character of someone who gets a boner for cutting off an elephants trunk for fun.

At least if it's food you have an excuse, this is literally just to kill something for no real reason.

>degenEric - Trump

HAHAHAHAHA

>Check out this DANK African elephant. Fucking BASED!

Wow, good for the fucking elephants

If Trump's a kyke and Ivana was a kyke, it's just normal genes
Trump says it's a hon ah to produce such kyke looking kids. Every time he says stuff like that, ka ching

>pays to kill one animal
>cuts tail off of the corpse
>saves dozens if not hundreds of other animals
>"no real reason"

Neck yourself

Not sure if Trump could be considered a kike, but his grandmother was

That's not for you to decide, it's his kill and if he wants a trophy he should take one. There's nothing wrong with big game hunting and complaining about it is womanly and unbecoming.

>killing a non threatening animal in a controlled environment with a high powered rifle is trophy worthy

No wonder you americans are all retarded

So then what are you gonna do about it fags? Cry some more

Awww sweetie, did the wittle picture of a man being at the top of the food chain hurt your wittle feelings?

God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

Just like nature, where predators challenge their prey to a duel! Hand to hand combat only, of course.

well, well, well

>lmao i paid a shelter to let me butcher one old woman but think of all the homeless I saved with the money
>i swear i am a good person

It's for the thrill of killing.

they have a degenerate for a father

Controlled hunting does serve a conservationist purpose, but it's not like the hunters themselves are doing it for non-selfish reasons. If they truly just cared for the animals/the environment they'd donate money directly to support the cause, not pay to hunt. But they don't, because they primary concern is the enjoyment of killing an animal.

In the end it helps certain species out and the money goes to a good cause, but it does tell you about the moral character of someone that chooses to pay for exotic hunting.

An elephant is more worthy of a kill than a Slovenian peasant I would say

no

dat child rapist face.

An elephant won't harm you, a Slovenian would push your shit in you subhuman brown manlet

nothing wrong with culling the old and elderly, it means more resources for the young

He looks like a severely autistic guy I knew.

Barron>Ivanka>Don Jr>Eric>>>>>>Tiffany

Yes, he killed exotic animals because he carefully calculated both the economic and moral impact of his safari journey as a net benefit to the geographical area he was visiting.

He is definitely not an elitist who keeps the "trophy" of his kill on display in his McMansion while patting himself on the back for being masculine and part of the ruling class.

Donny Jr is literally /ourguy/ and ool hates him because he's doing exactly what most of us would be doing with that amount of money and power.

A human being is not a wild animal in Africa.

>Tiffany
what the fuck?

Please. The only significant thing your country ever did was contribute a ball polisher for my President. If I ever met a Slovenian he was probably grubbing for change outside an airport

This. When rich Whites hunt, they not only pay for the conservation efforts (by paying for licenses, etc.), they also pay for food, lodging, and so on. It's a boost to the economy.

When niggers hunt, they just take with giving little to nothing back. They usually don't pay for licenses or contribute to conservation efforts. In some cases, it's poaching (which is illegal). They'd kill rhinos for the horns so they could sell them to the Chinks because the Asian cockroaches think rhino horn is medicinal (and probably an aphrodisiac), or elephants for their ivory because ivory is also desired by Chinks. Niggers are the leading cause of why some animal species in Africa are endangered.

don is jealous because barron is the rightful heir to the throne

>An elephant won't harm you

Hunting for sport is degenerate. Hunting for survival is good. There's this meme going around that hunting for sport actually helps preserve animals and their sanctuaries as it's supposedly "the biggest source of income" for such places/things when it's actually one of the lowest sources of incomes. Respect nature and wildlife, hunt only if you must survive.

Something is very genetically wrong with the trumps. Inferior genes

Fucking child predator with a fish mouth problem.

yeah, but your president is literally an autism spawnbox

Yeah lions totally just take out their gun and shoot down wildebeests, not like they gotta fight them in a dangerous duel or anything

>It barely requires any effort, and there's no real action the animal could have taken to defend itself.

Are you against snakes? They strike so quickly with venom and there's no real action prey could have taken to defend itself.

Eric looks like he has an extra chromosome. The other two look pretty normal, though.

Ugly

Trumptards will do anything to defend him and his pathetic family --- sad!

>There's this meme going around that hunting for sport actually helps preserve animals and their sanctuaries as it's supposedly "the biggest source of income" for such places/things when it's actually one of the lowest sources of incomes.
The safaris are offered by the conservationists themselves, it's not like rich people just bribe them to let a few animals die. It's a trade that works in the favor of the conservation effort, if you seriously have a problem with it because "muh rich people killing poor animals :(((" then you are objectively retarded.

> Six people took the elephant bait.

Good job user

Lions pounce, they don't fucking waste precious energy to "battle."

I feel bad for his sons.

>Father is a degenerate. Mother probably some random roastie who got thrown out after daddy found a younger model. Other sons from differnt mother copeting for his legacy and his attention; Daddy gives all the attention to Ivanka because she has tits.

If my dad was like Trump, I'd kill myself after punching him in the face but I see that these dummies are too beta to rebel against daddy.

1 word:
range

Also venom is not as reliable, some animals are inmune to other's venom

>Killing elephants for no reason

And you call yourselves civilised.
Too many folks on the right are fucking worthless apes just like the niggers and snowflake antifags they profess to hate. Makes me embarrassed to be associated with you sometimes.

I tend to agree. People hunt. It may not have been an amazing accomplishment but who fucking cares? It's just an elephant. He got approval to hunt them.
I prefer bow hunting hogs, but this is also fine to me.

Don Jr. just needs to lose some weight and he'll look pretty good. Eric is a disaster though

Sure they will
as long as the shekels keep rolling in
Could there be anything lower than a shekel shill

ITT

poor americans that never left their shity town defending their multibillionaire boss going on around earth destroying it's already declining fauna for fun

you people are so hillariously retarded it's not even funny, it's terrifying

Contrary to those niggers' beliefs, RL buckets don't work like in Skyrim.

Also lold at the filename.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcFJRymHNaI

cnn.com/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/index.html

ahh huh

Please archive those
archive.is/UNQB5

Well slovenian princes stone was the basis for your fucking constitution and we gave birth to the founding father of space travel, but I wouldnt expect you to now that because youre just a fat, brown, subhuman manlet

Yeah, what were we thinking? We could have elected a pusy instead.

This.
It's like you can't be right wing without being some kind of hick. We get this a lot in Australia - most of the "far right" we hear of are Pauline Hanson One Nation supporters and are drunk fuckwits with inferiority complexes from having shitty lives and so they fall back on "m-muh white p-pride".

i beg to differ

But Ivanka Trump her so bad though?

Are you a bot?
I've seen three "please" archive posts in the last few days, all from Norway.

Only so many ways you can remind them.

>my daddys the president now so you cant bully me

Interesting.

Awww sweetie did the most powerful man on the planet frighten you with his freedom of speech?

Do you need a safe space to hide from reality?

Why does masculinity scare you trannyboy?

Weak genes.

Face it. We thought we were getting a based POTUS and in reality he's an incompetent, Jew-loving old degenerate with shit genes.
Not that Hill or Bernie would have been much better though...

in trump's youth, the trump family was so embedded with kikes that everyone assumed they were anyway

he's still pretty awesome
his flaws make him great: grandiosity, pride, stubbornnes

kill niggers, save the wildlife
trump's sons are showing the way

>pic
Spotted the patrician.

yeah basically trump has stepped upon his sons' chins
that's what it is, it's psychological but it has affected their whole childhood development
sad

Killing a creature just for kicks is the ultimate degeneracy.

It's probably genetic. Psychopaths with no appreciation for other life forms, only for their own narcissistic ego. The kind of person that is perfect for reality TV, but shouldn't be in charge of anything important.