DUP is supported by Saudi Arabia

I'd like to see Sup Forums use their mental gymnastics to get out of this one.

haha

They're Judeophiles too.

AHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAH

Can you please detail me, what that means other than the fact that conservative muslims paid to get conservative unionist Irish into power?

It's the Russians, they're at it again.

Sheeit its the Russians and the Freemasons.
Suck it up Nigel. No free university for you cunt.
Fuck comrade Jezza and fuck all you you lazy taigs and pakis that voted for the commie gibs too.
Rule Britannia.

What makes you think the Saudis want Muslims taking over Europe?

If the Shiites take over the U.K., the Saudis are fucked.

>pakis
>shiite

user...

>supports lsrael
>takes money from saudis
>flies swastikas
>builds ww2 memorials in sight of the swastikas

still calls themselves principled.

sounds pretty banter to me mate

who cares honestly. If the DUP take saudi money but are still as based as their track record, I dont care that they took some bennies from rich cunts

is it bad? yes

is it 100% true of all republicans and democrats, all tories and labour, and all members of every party in europe? yes. They're all on someone's payroll. Every single one, whether they know it or not

having the DUP in the media is bad news m8.

If you can't see that you're blind. This will allow other conservatves to 'vote wth their conscience' against the will of the party and their constituent will probably support them,b ceause ther educaton system teaches them that DUP belefs are fucked up and bad.

No way to slice it, this is ultimately bad news. Feels good seeing Arlene on tv though.

I kind of see your point, but mate, this country is fucked already. If tories get their feelings hurt and go more liberal, it hardly matters... I am in favour of it just to cause lefty butthurt, and also to suppor the DUP more in the future. The Ulsterman are based for fucking ever and I wish them all the best.

So DUP is the closest party to American Republicans in Europe?

the ulstermans hearts are in the right place they just have too much leftover agitprop from the troubles still clinging to them. it is toxic to modern nu/english.

i think they represent and element of consistent, reliable steadfast chaos and they have served to shake things up. this will make more people take an interest in politics, and the more informed people we have in this great discussion, the better.

Agreed. It's good for now.

Sup Forums became pro-Saudi Arabia the second God Emperor curtsied the King of Saudi Arabia.

So we're just going to ignore the 2030 plans? Kraut propaganda detected.

Susan Boyle leads the DUP?

Not gonna lie, this is some top tier mental gymnastics

What are they taking the Saudi money for?

we love saudi tho

Imagine if they turned it down and their constituents caught wind of it...

>turning down free money, the DUP? are you having a fucking laugh.
>*Votes UUP*
>lobbies UUP to take Saudi money

Game theory m8.

More Christian fundamentalist though

But what are they actually taking it for though? Like what is KSA getting in return?

What I'm trying to say that it doesn't matter.

The 'Saudi Money' part is all the voters see. It could be to give to kids with cancer and you wouldn't see that until the end of the article - which only a small percentage of readers ever gets to (blame smartphones)

>So DUP is the closest party to American Republicans in Europe?

DUP is far further right than Republican party.

I think i saw Arlene called Literally Hitler about 5 times on reddit.

>Hitlerina
>Worse than Trump
>Nazi-tier

This is bad pr for the cons.