CATALONIA INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM IN OCTOBER

twitter.com/A_RoyoMarine/status/873095438991204352

Oh yes... Like the one they did in 2014.. I'm so scared *big yawn*

How does this effect the EU? Are they automatically in or out? Will they be recognized as a sovereign nation?

Fuck someone educate me on this please.

Let them go. Who the fuck wants them.

I know you should be bankrupt without them, right?

It won't happen. Screencap this.

They would be out, and most likely would never get in.

>Sup Forums supports a independent catalonia
Why? they are ultra cucks and communists. They organized a massive protest against Spain because we didn't take refugees.
>People still believing this
They are the most indebted region in Spain by far.

They are literally paying them money to stay in the country.

Who cares what they are. Aren't the richest part? That is what matters.

Good luck on your freedom Catalonia!

We're the ones giving them money for their mudslime population

They will be out and to get in you need the aproval of every single member including spain.

aka they will never get in

bump

Kek, keep believing that.

So no more FC Barcelona?

Out
These faggots Will always veto their entry

You should not talk about things you have no fuckin idea, nigger

If you Eastern hemisphere spics don't have tanks rolling into Catalonia in order to keep your clay, you will be bigger pussies than the French.

HAHAHA EU BTFO

Meanwhile our Scotland has become based again. Best timeline.

Let them go, Spain.

As a catalan citizen, I'm so sick and tired of this shit. VIVA ESPAÑA.

>Barcelona can't compete in La Liga anymore

I can't wait.

I read California at first... Sigh

Aren't the Catalonians commie scum?

Cataluña wants to join the EU

>exit US
>open borders
>US sets tariffs and on everything you produce and on every company that stays with you
>90% of companies flee
>go bankrupt
>get infested with drugs and cartels
>poverty, crime and destruction
>dead commies
You should vote Yes.

gay-ass scatalans won't do shit

They are the richest part because they are part of Spain, the day they leave some other province will take its place.

They're pro EU, pro immigration and pro muslims. They're literally begging us to take more refugees.

i wouldn't say commie more like very liberal trash

economically they're the penny pincher zone of spain

Neither should you juanjo manolo de la villa

It will be nothing.

I agree, but then again we'd still have Barcelona and its tourism money.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on why Spain is basically five or six different countries pretending to be one?

Hahahhaha.

It's funny, they say we are the problem but are fine with having all south Spain with an unemployment of +40%. Spain deserves to disolve, most retarded country in Europe

Good, let's do this. I love a more split up Europe!

Okay.

>No united Crown of Aragon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh wow it's this shit again...
interdasting
Catalonians can complain as much as they want about muh language and muh identity, but they are by far the most cucked region in Spain full of moors and gipsies
t. traveler

During Sagrada Familia construction?

I'm not so sure about this.

Just as Basques did for 40 years until they shutted up. Cucktalans think we are going give them anything.

Not even the Spanish want to be in Spain

You must be one of the few over there with this mentality.
Did a year Erasmus there and literally everyone was trying to throw their shit independencia propaganda on me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

what are you gonna do about it, you absolute cucks?

Not give you anything.

Because of faggot politicians pandering to the lowest and most retarded people in society... like what politicians do in your country with black and Latino communities basically

good, we will become independent and take our cash with us, you can deal with the southern useless moors on your own KEK

CATALONIA SWITZERLAND OF THE MEDITERRANEAN

>split into two countries
>double the EU gibs

Why the fuck is germany till so big here
where the fuck is my duchy of burgundy

nothing, because nothing will happen jordi

Sure

third, behind Madrid and Basque Country

A series of political marriages about 500 years ago
Play crusader kings

Blacks and Latinos don't think they deserve their own country though.

Why does nobody just want to be Spanish?

Didn't the Spanish government tell them years ago if there was ever a successful leave vote it would be nulled and they dont have to even honor it?

motherfucker I keep scrolling past this image and reading "California"

Catalan is closer to french than spanish

Good. Fuck Spain.

Gibraltar-Catalonia union when?

wtf i hate Catalan now.

exactly shit and propaganda, is not a true feeling among population is just that shit propaganda

>burger education

Yes.

>Cataluña es identidad hispánica
Then why isn't Catalan an official language moron? Stop pretending Spain is Hispania or some sort of Iberian union, it's just greater Castile.

Yes. They've actually voted several times already.

One day friendo. One day that nation crippling disease called California will leave.

> Switzerland of the mediterranean

keep dreaming faggot

>not a true feeling among population
Fucking hell mate half the population is obsessed with it. Probably no longer a majority though.

>vote yes
>move to Arizona
Thank me later bros

Scotland Independent when? Northern Ireland joining Ireland when? Falklands becoming Las Malvinas when?

>it's literally fucking nothing

It's official in Catalonia.

I just find secessionist movements interesting.

Yeah, and so is C*stilian.

murcia by its own wouldnt even be able to survive

I hope so

t. Halal

Your point being?

>Why? they are ultra cucks and communists. They organized a massive protest against Spain because we didn't take refugees.
Then wouldn't it be a good idea to separate from the?

there are tons of them in europe
maybe america will balkanize?

If Spain is really the Union of Iberian Nations and Castilian is official everywhere, why are not the other languages official everywhere? Can't you see the fallacy in your argument?

>Spanish kingdoms conquer and marry each other.
>Eventually two big ones left, Castille and Aragon.
>Rulers marry and Castile absorbs Aragon.

well when people speaks two languages in one region both of them tend to be official dont be butthurt becouse the catholic kings wanted to implement castilian in very single region of spain

pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede pls secede

>mfw Castilla y León
>mfw Catalans call me a moor when they have more mudshits than Morocco.

well in La Rioja none is able to speak catalonian or basque why should it be official, in Catalonia everyone can speak both catalonian and castilian why shoudlnt both of it be offitial?

Because castilian is spoken everywhere in Spain but the other languages aren't. Quite simple.

Spain should be a federation tbqh

>the catholic kings wanted to implement castilian in very single region of spain
????? This only happened during the Liberal period (with Isabel II) and Castilian only arrived here with immigrants. People didn't even speak it until it became the school language in the 1920s and even then the majority didn't understand it.

t. Pedro

spain should be one, great and free and without catalonia

lol whats even the point then?

>Dat Kainuu

Literally wtf, Hans? That's like the most inbred region in Finland.

spain you need to take one for the team here and meme catalonia independent so we can weaken the eu

>castilian is spoken everywhere in Spain
That's the point Manolo, Spain is Castile, don't claim it's Iberia or Hispania.

But it isn't and will never be Juan

Demanding more shekels.
t. Jordi trying to baiting me into supporting Catalan independence.

when are you aragonese and valencian cucks learning catalan so we can make the crown of aragon great again?

None, just wasting time and money.

None. Nowadays Catalonia is an international zone at best. Everywhere is like London, even the villages.

Why are the non-castillian parts of spain the richest, what is it about northern spain that makes them richer? Is it lack of moor dna?

Is the language that different?