LIBERALS PERFORM WITCHCRAFT BEFORE COMEY TESTIOMONY

>Liberals gather to pray and perform withcraft to curse Donald Trump and allow James Comey to finish the beast

Why didn't it work, Sup Forums?

They don't even realize they are giving trump more power

Typical California voters

Kek, the fucking faggot with the manbun.
When will retards with chubby, childish faces realize they will never look manly? Not even your numale hairstyle or beard will fix that.

Gassem

I still don't fucking get what the testimony amounted to. pol acts like it was literally nothing, and bad for dems at best, while all newspaper still taunt about how Trump took a big hit, yet all they have is an off-hand, out of context "Trump is a liar" to support their claim

i hope they blame themselves for everything

Its literally nothing.

We learned Trump isn't under investigation and hasnt been.... desite them dragging this on and making it seem like Trump was under investigation for so long.

We also learned that Comey is one of the leakers, Comey also got caught in a lie under oath... so hes completely fucked.... and Lynch obstructed justice in the Clinton email case, so shes fucked too... and likely, the dominos will fall with it, which is why everyone is separating themselves from Hillary.

The MSM is in full spin mode

Looks like yoga to me

Yeah, could someone explain why I woke up next to this huge negro this morning? I stroked it and it was fucking tiny.

thats fascinating if true. I'll wait for a FtN rundown

Fuck... how fucking gay are they? Lunatics. I bet they all sucked each other off as a grande offering. FFS

Basically before firing Comey and trying to convince him to drop the investigation, Donald Trump himself had 0 contact with Russian officials or hackers, his hands were personally clean. They could hunt down his advisors who DID have contact and determine whether or not such contact was illegal and influenced the election, but they wouldn't have been able to impeach Trump over it. Just throw Flynn and Manafort and maybe Kushner in prison.

But because Trump made moves to protect Flynn, and fired Comey over the investigation, they could have Donald Trump on obstruction of Justice. IF They can criminally charge Flynn and convict him, then yes, Trump would have been obstructing justice by trying to convince Comey to stop the investigation and then firing him when he didn't.

So it's a bit of a mix. If Flynn can be indicted, then so can Trump. If Flynn isn't indicted, then what do they have on Trump?

BTW, Jared Kushner is the beast, or at least believes himself to be the beast and acts accordingly.

That is some next level autism.

This is true that Lynch could also go down with this, but if Lynch obstructed justice then so did Trump. It all hinges on whether or not Flynn can actually be nailed for it. Then Trump can go with him because Trump tried to protect Flynn.

Trump would have gotten 0 fallout if he had not fired Comey or asked Comey to let this go.

you forgot to turn your vpn on, tovarisch

>trump isn't under investigation

no, but his presidential campaign is, which ws ostensibly controlled by him

>comey is one of the leakers

you can't "leak" nonclassified, personally prepared documents

>caught in a lie under oath

I actually don't know this one. enlighten me.

Bumping

>They could have Trump on obstruction of justice charges.

When will this meme die? They literally can't. The President can fire the FBI director for literally anything he wants at any time he wants.

And Comey just admitted to helping Lynch break the law because he was 'scared to stand up' to her, so he deserved his firing for sure.

kill yourself with that reddit spacing and trying to make it seem like yesterday was anything but fucking nothing. If you actually watched the testimony and think there is something to it you are a sub 80 IQ mong or a ShareBlue shill.

Didn't work. Won't work.

Divine providence will continue to BTFO anyone who stands against us.

Trump was chosen by God.
Gods will is unavoidable.

If you fire the person doing an investigation on one of your inner circle to protect that person, that's textbook obstruction of justice.

this fellow 4channer is right, it's time to join up with Her and end this joke we started. I mean come on guys we should go back to making fun of black people and ladies desu senpai.

Hey I missed it, what did comey say in total? What was the reaction from trump/msm?

>Chosen by God
wrong.

Tell me, who bought 666 Fifth avenue for $1.8 billion dollars?

FBI director can be fired for any reason at any time by the president.

And we learned that he was NOT under investigation. Meaning NO OBSTRUCTION. The only obstruction we learned came from Lynch, and Comey was ousted as a cowardly liar who deserved to be fired.

obstruction of justice doesn't have to be obstructing your own investigation

oh shit they got me

>misusing yoga and namaste
REEEEE

Flynn IS under investigation, so if Trump makes moves to protect Flynn, like firing the head of the investigation on Flynn, that's obstruction of Justice.

BTW Ivan, you have no say in US politics. That's kind of the point. We don't want Russian influence in our leadership.

"trump's campaign, but not him personally, are under investigation"

left:TRUMP IS BEING INVESTIGATED
right:TRUMP'S NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

>pagan magiks didn't work

Ain't nothing free in this world except Jesus.

other highlights:

>mccain strokes out
>someone tries to portray the memos as classified information and therefore comey a leaker
>"if russians were involved with the entire election, why isn't clinton's campaign being investigated?"
>comey admits to pussying out about telling trump to fuck off
>"can't talk about that in open session"

Confirmed you didn't listen to the testimony. Multiple senators questioned Comey directly about whether or not anyone has ever been convicted for obstruction for saying "I hope you can let this go"; all of this is one big witch hunt that they hope they can maintain all the way through 2018 and 2020 even though the only people still following are the most mentally ill section of the Dem base.

yeah Comey really didnt want to answer that one

because if one guy can't think of a legal precedent then it can never happen

I would be surprised if trump personally did anything wrong involving Russia. I don't expect that Trump did anything that he could be convicted of obstruction of justice for. I DO expect that he will continue to attack Comey and others (which all of Sup Forums will say is a great move) until he DOES fuck up hard. impeachment is unlikely. blue midterm is not.

Pathetic

It's okay, Pajeet. When India has mastered the science of Excremental Fusion and turns into a superpower, you can teach those California rascals a lesson about cultural appropriation.

Can't help you milo m8

You have to know truth to manipulate it.

I think the real issue here is they aren't in ceromonial robes or something like that guy leading is in a fucking baseball (?) jersey

Performing some fucked up ceremony with a shinai.
>liberals can't even culturally appropriate correctly ffs.

Ta

I'm actually laughing my ass off from when Paul Ryan was saying trump had no idea what he was doing.

Any conversation with the president is by default covered by executive privilege, that's why all the presidential libraries exist, to show what they choose to show. You know sotore said inappropriate things that didn't get memo'd

That depends if firing Comey counts as obstructing the Flynn investigation.

>Sup Forums wasn't using chaos magic and numerology to try and predict/influence happenings
>who is ebola chan?
>what's meme magic

I know this is bait, but I want the lurkers to notice the hypocrisy in the other responses.

>Any conversation with the president is by default covered by executive privilege

Ah, but by that logic nobody can relay the president's orders since they're covered by executive privilege. Nope, doesn't make sense. The president needs to declare something confidential in order to be confidential.

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO RELIGION IS DUMB

Podesta has converted to our side and he has learned to use Marina Abramovic's witchcraft against them.

All their stupidass magick has been digging them deeper and deeper in the hole! What a bunch of stupid fuckers! LMAO!

Weak attempt! Orders are issued! Tell ben you need more training!

>there are paganfags on Sup Forums that will defend this
Anti-Christian is literally post-modern Marxist indoctrination.

If God doesn't want me to judge people, why did he make these people exist?

>but if Lynch obstructed justice then so did Trump.

What mental gymnastics did you have to do to reach this statement?

Except you know he asked Comey to keep looking for the bad guys that may have had contacts with Russians.

Yoga=/= Magic

>party of science and logic
>witchcraft

>Lynch tells Comey to drop the Clinton email investigation
>Obstruction of Justice
>Trump tells Comey to drop the investigation on Michael Flynn and then fires him for not dropping the investigation, threatens him implying he had conversations secretly taped.
>Not Obstruction of Justice

You're the one doing the mental gymnastics
here.

Yes investigate those "bad guys" but not Flynn, drop the investigation on the known foreign agent that was part of my campaign and transition team and was one of my advisors because "he's a good guy"

Meme Magic too strong.

>tfw you're an enlightened secular humanist but you get so buttmad over Trump that in your desperation you resort to LARP tier voodoo shit because your entire movement is actually a reactionary movement against Christian culture

The media invested heavily in the Russia conspiracy theory, they have no choice but to pretend it still has credibility

The Sup Forums equivalent to this would be learning that Islam doesn't actually exist, that the entire religion, its adherents, and all the happenings around it were entirely a media creation and not at all based in reality

>Trump tells Comey to drop the investigation on Michael Flynn
Lol no he didn't

Not enough lava lamps

>low energy af
>witchcraft is for pussies
>ki is too strong to be affected by such faggotry

Witchcraft here, they are doing it wrong.

>one guy
the director of the most prolific law enforcement agency in the world couldn't come up with any example in which Trump's statement would have been obstruction of justice. And if he could have, it STILL begs the question why the fuck did he wait so long and not do something about it until he was fired. He is a weak little bitch who is whoring for the CF, end of story.

>perform

>liberals believe they can alter the outcome of an event by mediating and doing yoga or some shit
>liberals mock Christians for praying

Can someone make a one of those smug cartoon faces that shows this?

This. He said "I hope."

>fires him for not dropping the investigation
>threatens him implying he had conversations secretly taped

Thanks for answering the question (in a roundabout kind of way).

>witchcraft lost again
Wew

Or maybe Trump needs Comey fired to accelerate the process, knowing that he will come out of the fallout unscathed.
Remember, Trump likes to create chaos in the MSM, which usually is in favor of his personality and adheres to his pattern of success.

What do you mean
Hillary won
She's the president

WHITE PEOPLE ARENT MAGICAL

Americans are legitimately the weirdest cunts on the planet

KEK is MUCH more powerful

Is that a fucking kendo stick? KEK

The main difference is that in the hearing,
Comey said he didn't change the investigation of Flynn because of Trump's "I hope".
But Comey did change the investigation to "matter" of HRC because of Lynch's meeting.

We've already proven time and time gain that faggot magic isn't real, only kek based meme magic is.

>tfw chubby, childish face

What do I do about it?

Trump did not tell him to drop the investigation.

Visit /fit/

This. I laughed so fucking hard when I watched this webm. I know deep within my soul I'm on right team.

Liberal witchcraft is fucking shit, they're weak minded, weak willed people, how the hell can they tap into the occult? They also have huge egos, spy on leftie "witches" and you will see them say things like "I'm working with Athena tonight" as if the Greek goddess of war would just take time from her celestial life to answer a summons from a hairy armpitted freak with more issues than a sperm bank.

Re: Flynn, I would imagine as a former Lt. General and ex-Director of the DIA, he must have so much dirt on everyone and good Deep State connections.

Meme magic is real, any other magic is bullshit.

Not Obstruction of Justice Dip Shit. The Flynn Investigation doesn't stop because the FBI director is fired. The very same FBI director that has been leaking to the media and wouldn't clarify that Trump was not under investigation.

you're going to have to do something extremely fucked up nowadays in order for your ritual to work. thats why the elites perform child sacrifices so easily is because they can pay for all of their equipment and because they are discreet about it.

Their shitty witchcraft can't compete with the power of digits on Mongolian smoke signal boards.

>Trump was chosen by God.
>Gods will is unavoidable.

Unavoidable, but you can be up against a hard place and still struggle with your free will. You can see that anywhere

If you're between it and a trafficked/sacrificed child, though, it is going straight THROUGH you

>Trump curse infographic plox

better luck next time faggots