So how would you answer this question?

Keep being German lapdogs, that's everything left for inferior European countries.

A soft Brexit would lead to pretty much everything being on the EU's terms.
If we do not leave the single market, immigration, sovereignty international trade and our fisheries will still be under Eu control.

So it isn't a matter of hard or soft, but a matter of In or out.

May won. She won't pay them a penny & will tell Merkel to fuck off. Cinabit EU

>May won

>Lost 12 gorillion seats

wew lad

One genuine question: what is the goal of brexit? What are the concrete and tangible benefits of leaving the EU? Try to answer without using stale memes.

If I lose 6 gorillion seats, I have lost.

Loses 12 gorillion. Double the holocaust, double the loss.

What about the Brexit? The referendum was a year ago. And nothing has happened yet.
Do the Brits still want out?
Or is it like nobody talks about the Brexit anymore and in time it will be forgotten that there ever was a referendum?

I'm not sore, just curious and a little bit envious.

their country is crazy divided, wouldnt be shocked if it reached levels like in america at the rate its going.

nevertheless i would still give up everything east of germany to have them back in the eu

>what is the goal of brexit?
Same reasons America wanted independence from British. No one but cucks want an unelected foreign power to have control over you and your decision. Basically, freedom.

>INB4 Freedom is a stale meme
KYS

>The removal of the EU's quota system for fishing meaning our seas can recover and we don't throw dead fish back in the sea.
>The ability to create a fair worldwide immigration system where we don't give priority to Europeans and can choose exactly what kind of people come in i.e. engineers if we need them.
>No limits on international trade meaning we would be free to create larger deals with the current thriving international economy.
>We can choose make our own laws on everything now rather than some things being Brussels controlled.

Lads, Brits are stupid. They have all forgotten about Brexit. So it will just be swept under the rug and people will go back to football, Everything is about Essex and Eastislamnders.

"gas the kikes, race war now"

>trusting tories
You fookin bell end

They have paid every single EU fine issued against the UK, its out of the media because they refuse to pay large lump sums and settle for smaller installments when the news blows over.

>Same reasons America wanted independence from British. No one but cucks want an unelected foreign power to have control over you and your decision. Basically, freedom.

thats way too simplistic and ignores all the cons of leaving an economoic powerhouse.

>flag
>Freedom is too simplistic

And people wonder why you faggots were apart of the axis of evil. You can not pressure people for too long without there being blow back and thus Brexit.

You guys need Nigel back

>the teeth

not being represented by a largely unelected government which imposes its policies on large swaths of incredibly ethnically diverse demographics. control over your own fucking borders. no strong arm bullying to take specific actions in terms of domestic polices. the ability to negotiate trade deals with foreign governments unabated. i can go on why the EU is a dying experiment if you want. but you'll probably ignore this post to go after memers that respond

serves him right
he trusted a TORY

>i can go on why the EU is a dying experiment if you want

please do

>comparing the uk to the us
>freedom means being cucked financially by your largest export partners

A soft Brexit is NOT on the table.
May can never accept something like that. The EU needs a lot more pressure all over the continent before it decouples the trade benefits from all the shit you have to swallow to gain these.

Also there was no "soft Brexit" for offer in the campaign (well the SNP and LibDems but they lost) so that's not even a topic.

There is not going to be a Brexit.

Do they still believe it's their decision?
They will have to suck 27 cocks first.

He said no stale memes. The only one that's not a meme is the fish one.

I'd answer it by saying soft Brexit isn't on the table the left wing media have just been scrabbling to reverse Brexit from day 1, no different to "HERES HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!"

DUP want Brexit, they just want a soft border with the Republic of Ireland. But they're basically ethno-nationalists, if anyone in the Tory party has a brain cell to share they'll offer the DUP a deal to allow free movement of Irish passports across the NI/RoI border, problem solved.

pic related is really close to the truth though, maybe drastically more than 1000 years but we are heading right there to that

What the hell is a brexit?

This looks good but I have a few questions.

>quota system for fishing

I have read this often but I doubt that this is the key factor for the successful Brexit. Your fishing industry makes up less than 1% of your total GDP (somewhere around 700m pounds) and getting rid of those regulations would increase that output by 100m at best.

>fair worldwide immigration system where we don't give priority to Europeans

This point I absolutely don't understand. The way I've seen it, Brexit got a small boost in votes because of the heated refugee debacle and people fearing that the EU might force the UK to take in millions of refugees (which never happened). Add to that your largest incoming populace of Pakistanis and the confusion gets even worse.

>No limits on international trade, create larger deals with the current thriving international economy.

Like what? China and India? They are already respectively the 2nd and 9th largest trading partners of the EU, both in import and export. Some recent figures even but China as the #1 trading partner and the UK has always exported more than 50% of their procude to non-EU states.

>make our own laws on everything

It is true that EU law could override UK law, this is a valid point. The impact of this is lessened if you actually look at what sectors are "controlled" by the EU but let's leave it at that.

Nazis, senile pensioners, and countryside yokels wanted the scary brown people to go away.

I understand this but in what way did the EU contribute to this? I remember some figures like 4000 or so refugees being forced onto the UK and everyone making a big deal out of this, but this figure is like 0.1% of your annual non-EU immigration. You told Bruxelles to fuck off with their dirty refugees while drowning in Pakistanis anyways. I don't know, you might be happy with all this but I feel this to be pointless, sad almost. For what?

These are the only reasons anyone voted for brexit. The British public are sheep, if they see something on TV that agrees with what their dad told them they assume it's true.

Don't go looking for logic from crazy demented yokels. The economically relevant areas voted remain.
>you might be happy with all this
I'm not happy at all, personally.

>I have read this often but I doubt that this is the key factor for the successful Brexit. Your fishing industry makes up less than 1% of your total GDP (somewhere around 700m pounds) and getting rid of those regulations would increase that output by 100m at best.

Only 25% of North Sea fish stocks are fished by British fisheries under the CFP.
This would be 100% once out of the EU.

>quota system for fishing
Yes it's not a big issue other than for those that are fisherman.

>fair worldwide immigration system where we don't give priority to Europeans
If we ban/limit everyone that is considered fair worldwide as well isn't it.
Besides the fact is we can protect ourselves from a key threat, the exploitation of free movement in the EU.

>Like what? China and India? They are already respectively the 2nd and 9th largest trading partners of the EU, both in import and export. Some recent figures even but China as the #1 trading partner and the UK has always exported more than 50% of their procude to non-EU states

True but being part of the EU limits the monetary level of how high a deal can be made with external EU countries, if we were without this limit we would be making larger deals.

EU makes up half of all British migration. People weren't given a referendum on brown migration, but they're hoping if they make their voices heard all migration will be reduced, and considering Conservatives promised to lower the migration to 30 times less than what it currently is, I think they were heard.

>Economic powerhouse

The EU is a sinking ship and the refugee invaders are the water

I don't think there's anyone on Sup Forums who posts about Brexit more often than Germany.

Simple Question.
Do your immigrants actually produce more than they consume? If not the EU is going to implode with this open border policy bullshit watch.

Otherway around.

We're China's bank, if we felt like not paying them they would die.

If China stopped supplying us cheap garbage, we'd just buy more from some one else.

t. guy from a country with a 60% white population

I believe this is why UK politicians want to remain they are highly invested in untied states of europe.

Depends on where the immigrants come from.

Africa: Definitely not.
Middle east: Majority no as those that are productive stay at home.
America/Canada: Most likely yes.
China: Painfully so to the extent they buy businesses and fire non Chinese.
India: Eh 50/50
Scandinavians: Most likely yes.
Japanese: Probably seeing as they're workaholics.
Other commonwealth members: Most likely yes.

"Leaving"?

>commerce can't happen without centralized government

Nigger, why do you think these bureaucrats care so much about Brexit?

They are going to go on conducting business with the UK whether they bow to some unelected bureaucrats or not.

They're freaking out because (((they))) won't get control over one of the biggest economies on the planet - and because once people see that the (((EU))) is just a useless bunch of control freaks that don't really aid commerce, more countries will finally realize they're sick of the bullshit and also leave.

>nevertheless i would still give up everything east of germany to have them back in the eu
Are you fucking crazy?
The stuff east of Germany is the sole reason why Germany won't go into the gutter in the next two decades.
We will use their labour to invest our surplus capital, then we use them as Gastarbeiter so that we don't have to import more mudslimes and finally and most importantly they will act as a brake to German ethnomasochism. The new EU countries are PERFECT for Germany.

>the exploitation of free movement in the EU

Yes, the "open border policy bullshit" as the other American said. Only problem is that people confuse the EU with the Schengen Area and the reality is that the UK has _never_ been part of the Schengen Agreement. They only have this special treaty where UK CITIZENS are granted free travel between EU and UK.

>what is the goal of brexit?

See you're looking at it rationally as if there was an idea behind it. There was no idea behind brexit. No goal but a party before country agenda. It was a political bluff to please the tory base and UKIP voters that completely blew up in the face of Cameron and co. That's it. That's all it ever was. It was politics done by retarded monkeys, powered up by tabloids and uneducated clueless voters.

All the spin you read about the fishermen, the freedom, the immigration and so forth is just spin. Instead of taking a serious hard look in the mirror and try to fix and evolve the political system in the UK, the right wing played the brain dead shortsighted demagoguery card to the fullest and it has now bitten their own ass for decades.

And now the Brexit negotiations are going to be absolute chaos with a parliament about to go completely bonkers with a DUP+Tory coalition. This is going to be fucking amazing to watch folks. Brace for glory because this wreck train is only begginning.

EU market is on the decline and has been for decades

Filthy fucking krauts.
Will literally watch their girlfriend getting raped by a nigger while they cry in the tent but always talking shit on the internet to the people who already fucked them up twice.
Literally the refugee cum dumpster of nations.
Don't give them a fucking thing bongs.
They will all be dead sandniggers in West Poland soon anyway.

Poor Brits. How will they ever recover

Basically I didn't want mutti merkal interfering in our business, the idea of living under a kraut hegemon, or any kind of foreign rulership should be offensive to any Brit who values their freedom.

In addition to this my dream is for Britain to enter into some kind of common market, without any kind of political union, with English speaking counties like the US and Australia. Combined our economy would be 24 trillion dollars and since all the Anglo nations are natural sea powers it makes better sense for us to get closer to them.

this is why Sup Forums thinks every bong on here is some entitled stuck up little faggot. Stop spounting blackpill rubbish just because your meme candidate lost at their only shot at No10. Real people don't vote for single policies like brexit, no wonder that in a two party state the candidate offering gibsmedats would improve upon Miliband, doesn't make it any less of a failure. Hard brexit is going through by the will of the EU in any case. Ask yourself what Labour will have to offer an independent UK? Literally nothing but economic disaster.

Labour and Conservatives campaigned on hard Brexit.

SNP and Lib Dem, the biggest remain parties that want to stay in EU or have another referendum lost votes (and seats combined).

i see your point but us getting cheap labour from those countries weakens their own economy which in return means that stronger eu countries need to aid them financially.
i mean its better than muslims but it also has potential to create more intricate problems down the line.

its better for those countrys to figure their shit out first imo.

The power of the seas are ours to control! BWAHAHA

>slayer memes
kill yourself

>They dont realize what the USA and UK are about to form
>Soft Brexits Hard Brexits
>On the table
>Britain will make a "deal"

We dont make deals with terrorists.

When we Brexit it will be through war, mark my words and build a lot of boats.

They don't need or want Britain though. Plenty of investment coming from China and Malaysia for the australasian anglos and America is America. I don't see why anyone on Sup Forums would want Britain to be economically strong, all it means is welfare and immigration. Poland had neither a good economy or welfare hence no immigrants, and now that it is richer guess what, Ukrainian immigrants are flooding in and causing problems. A weak Britain and strong EU is a white Britain and Brown continent.

>kraut hegemon

This has always been the fear since Thatcher (remember her words from 1990 on German unification) but it has never become an actuality. The UK had the largest GDP of all EU nations up until 2015 and even now they are only very close behind Germany. The UK always had the biggest military, you had nukes, aircraft carriers and up until very recently you had France and half of Europe against Germany. The UK has always been the superior force in Europe.

Soft Brexit means no Brexit.
It's pointless dictatorial drivel.

Something tells me Americans and Brits will be landing on French beaches this century... Germany once more bullying Poland and wanting it to build concentration camps for its muslim and african friends. Reason being they don't want to stay in Poland, since it doesn't give handouts like Germany.

Zenga Zenga

>I don't think there's anyone on Sup Forums who posts about Brexit more often than Germany.

For good reason. We are most affected by Brexit... after the Brits. Wouldn't you be posting about Canadexit if Canada were to build a wall to its South and wanted to stop immigration and trade with your US?

w/o Londonistan terrorist act count in EU would drop half of more.

Wishing them all the best on their brexit and everything that lies ahead.

You forgot Western and Eastern Europe.

I'd say Western Europe: definitely yes.
Eastern Europe: according to studies, yes as well, even though they are sometimes just wage slaves.

On paper yes, politically Britain has fuck all traction in Europe, we are at the back like Sweden. Maybe Europe should have been more sympathetic to British interests on the continent but the time when Britain could feel part of the European community has long been over.

Poland has taken out the EU pot for years, Germany and the EU has every right to insist that they return the favour now they are stronger (thanks to Britain). Why Sup Forums has any sympathy for polish scum I don't know.

>On a per capita basis, its economic growth now outpaces that of the United States.

Im not even brit you mongoloid cuklord. This "country" of yours is dying. Your political system is utter complete shit. Your leaders are all utter shit, right and left. Your people are very much like Americans who never traveled outside their state. You are fed up lies everyday in your "press".

Brits all they do is complain about anyone but themselves. All the fucking time. They are the best at everything. They know better than anyone. Even their food nowadays is superior if you listen to them. Or their navy. Gimme a break already.

The Empire is dead and gone, like your industry or your train infrastructures. You've entered the age of Mediocre Britain now. And when your government will fuck up the brexit talks I can not wait to see the scots and north irish leave your weak and wobbly union.

>weakens their own economy which in return means that stronger eu countries need to aid them financially
I tell you something. Germany is making serious bank with this. Even if we would have to pay way more into all the EU funds we would still be in the green.
I think we should scale down the EU by a lot but the Osterweiterung turned out great for us. It's good for our businesses and it hinders the EU to move forward towards a superstate with orwellian tolerance laws. That the frogs and the bongs and the itaka are too stupid to take advantage of these economic idle countries is not our problem.

>i mean its better than muslims but it also has potential to create more intricate problems down the line.
What kind of problems are you talking about? Problems for us or problems for them?

So why are you here?

Frankly inviting africans and middle easterners into europe is madness. Its about protecting Polands safety and sovereignty. Plus i feel sorry for them their border those Russian assholes influence as well they dont need these problems.