Expect a major Happening today!

Every time this picture is posted on the FSA twitter account there's a terrorist attack the next day. The picture was posted yesterday.

Link to twitter feed. This picture is always posted within 24 hours of an ISIS claimed bombing or attack.
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 6
Infographic || #Syria FACTBOX: huge industrial hoses full of explosives & shrapnel the regime is dropping on civilian areas
June 7 terror attack by ISIS in Iran

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 2
Infographic || #Syria FACTBOX: huge industrial hoses full of explosives & shrapnel the regime is dropping on civilian areas
London attack June 3

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 29
May 30 bombing in Baghdad and Kabul attack

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 27
The May 26 attack in Egypt it's late but within 24 hours

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 24
ISIS attack in Philippines May 24

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 21
Manchester arena bombing

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 18
Milan attack May 19

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 17
Afghanistan attack May 17

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MT3PPLrQGiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have ISIS ever gone more than 24 hours without claiming an attack or bomb?

I wonder if there is information embedded in the photograph?

BUMP

Shameless bump hoping to get some user's views.

Why post the same picture over and over unless there's some encoding or something that is hidden within the picture and changed with each posting? There's gotta be something going on. What type of software would I need to analyze this? We need to download each pic and analyze them independently and compare.

We need to bump this so that an expert user can see and analyze this m8.

Agreed my friend, this is getting no traction. Maybe if I put up MyFairyLove it'll get some interest.

>What type of software would I need to analyze this?
embedding information inside a picture is called steganography

Is this is true then there'll be an attack within the next 7 hours.....

I also think steganographic information can be encrypted by a password, but i am not totally sure.

But i think it's worth to take a look, is there any programming pro or user whose good at those fields here ? xD

Checked.

Confirmed ubs.

Shit.

Thanks user! Looking for some open source software now.
Yep! Checked!

If the attack happens in Europe i don't care. I do feel bad for anons trapped in those shit holes.

If they are smart enough to use steganography they probably aren't using anything open source or off the shelf.
Most likely they have crafted their own encoding/decoding for it.
I'm not saying they aren't using something everyone has, but it is highly unlikely.

That is a good question.

FUCK WHAT IF THE FREE SYRIAN ARMY IS ORGANIZING TERRORIST ATTACKS IN THE NAME OF ISIS TO GOAD WESTERN STATES INTO INVADING SYRIA OSTENSIBLY TO DESTROY ISIS

>implying that the FSA and ISIS aren't the same thing

Didn't ISIS give France an ultimatum or some shit

Give me two pictures to compare and I'll tell you the differences in them.

Yup.

They went quite a bit big with their rhetoric, calling it the 'final' ultimatum and shit.

>911
fuggg

Please not Manchester again, I have loved ones there.

hmm
BUMOP

chekced your 9/11
it would make it around dusk on a friday which is primetime for Haji HotHeads.

break the fast and break free the chaos.

>What type of software would I need to analyze this?
If they appear to be the same pic, you can try
>fc /b file1.jpg file2.jpg
from a dos shell. That's first step to identify if something is fishy or is same pic.
In case of fishyness, try checking the EOF. If last bytes aren't 0xFF, 0xD9 then everything between said bytes and end of file is probably hidden data. This is very primitive steganography, but worth a try, you never know.
Then you can go check with something like binwalk and more advanced stuff, but try the abc first.

We need more attention to this

Question is WHY post the same tags and the same picture over the biggest FSA Twitter Platform every few days ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MT3PPLrQGiU

>Used to bomb residential areas

They probably mean these, which were used a lot in the Qaboun district, because there were tons of mines everywhere that required clearing.

>Question is WHY post the same tags and the same picture over the biggest FSA Twitter Platform every few days ?

My guess is Danny the Intern is in charge of Social Media and his FSA bosses mandated a certain amount of content per day to maintain their social media presence and Danny just uses the first file image in the pictures folder because he's lazy.

Because the FSA are literal retards who feel the need to spout the same bullshit day in, day out hoping someone will finally think they're relevant again.

Where's the autists when we need them?

good luck, there are at least 7 differences

>My guess is Danny the Intern is in charge of Social Media and his FSA bosses mandated a certain amount of content per day to maintain their social media presence and Danny just uses the first file image in the pictures folder because he's lazy.

Haha, good call. I can just imagine there are dozens of analysts in a dozen intel agencies around the world pouring over Danny's posts. Epic unintended troll effort - well done Danny!

Fucking Danny.

Bump, jesus. This thread will be legendary if the pattern continues.

Now that we're on to them, the pattern will be broken.

The last bytes are FF D9, it stands for End Of Image in a .jpg file. There are no Exif, or commentaries left, as far as i can tell.