Why are Roma people so hated?

Specially in Europe.
Some of them are even white.

They probably just lack education.
They have no cultural reasons to kill you as in Muslims do.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-24657552
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647029/Court-rules-blonde-girl-taken-Roma-family-Greece-year-raised-childrens-charity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They even have white kids

ok its not theirs they have stole it but they are taking care of the child

>Roma people

Gypsies you mean? Education?
You have to be kidding me, ive had 4 gypsies in my school, different classes but stories of their stupidity echoed through the school that you didnt even have to see them to know them.

These people cannot have an IQ higher than 50 i refuse to believe it.
Theyre poor they stink none of them do anything at all but beg and what do they do? They get pregnant at 15 and birth more begging spawn.
Whats the next step? Do not send that child to school but instead have him beg on the street with you, stay poor, spawn more smelly kids, continue.

School is free in my country, elementary is free, high school is free though you need money for books but you can just copy them anywhere nobody gives a shit. And we have government scholarships for good grades, and on top of that most colleges have SEPARATE scholarships for gypsies and still none of them ever did absolutely anything and im pretty sure 0 of them still manage to even get to college let alone in it.

Subhuman garbage.

>They get pregnant at 15 and birth more begging spawn.
Perhaps they need sexual education or superior sperm in them.

I cannot stand to see my mother look at this certain show that helps people remake homes or displays really unfortunate people within the country because its always gypsies and there is 20+ of em in a 20 square meter room complaining how they dont have enough room and then the government helps them. How about you stop fucking your daughters sister and ask your brother to stop fucking your daughter and stop breeding more inbred retards and live as 3 people in that room.
Why dont i just get a free house? Because im not brown, stupid and smelly?

>Why dont i just get a free house? Because im not brown, stupid and smelly?
Maybe you are, I don't know you.
And also because you don't seem to need it.

call them GIPSY not "roma" stupid hue

Gypsies are either

1. Skilled musicians

2. Smelly inbred retards who beg on the street.

All the good #1 gypsies have long since mixed into society and emigrated to foreign countries.

you are the same thing shut up

> y are roma hated

Because they're gypsies son

When you speak of superior sperm i assume you are thinking of eugenics in a way.
Anyone with any brain, if decided to start doing eugenics, wouldnt even bother improving not even the smartest gyppo because its still a waste. If it was free to do and 1 click away, the energy you put into clicking just to get him to a level of an average human would be a waste of time and energy.
The reason i dont need it is because im not smelly and stupid.
Why is stupidity awarded? Why do i have you arguing for their stupidity? Are you a gypo too? I didnt know you people are able to even use a computer, writing didnt look too good for you in elementary.

They only need it because they are imbeciles. And id argue that helping retards and imbeciles is a waste of government funding.

You have never met real gypsies it seems.

But then what if a superior being thinks the same about you?
That's the problem and the reason why this is a dangerous precedent.

They rob anything that is't nailed down, I lived in Bulgaria for a few years for work and those fucks would always be outside my building trying to get change of people and stealing bikes with bolt cutters

are u a gypsy?

No, this is me

If you like them, we would gladly swap them with some of your people. Niggers, Wild Indians, anything goes, even muslims. Shit we would rather have Zika virus than gypsies.

If the superior being thinks the same about me then so be it.
I am not going to have children either way, i have schizophrenia and depression and i know that schizophrenia can be passed on.

However im not here arguing that we should improve inferiors. As ive said, if death is my future that helps improvement of the human race ill do it.
But why are you defending the inferior so much? Is it because you are inferior?
You a gypoo boi?
Back in the day our gutters were made of copper, and i assure you they were nailed to the walls as well, gyppos would steal them left and right so much so that people had to stop using that material and use something more shit for it.
Anything with even a hint of copper and out in the open is open season for gyppos.

then you are some retarded leftist who thinks we hate them because of their skin colour?

Gypsies steal, smell, and kill.

Yes they are very nice people. Brazil should take over them from ebil racist eropean opressors hand.
When can we start shipping them?

The only people who don't hate gypsies are the ones who have never met them. I am dead fucking serious, full-on extermination-tier hatred.

They are simply the lowest of scum you can possibly imagine.

I hope it's sarcasm , Hitler should have killed all the Roma and Gypsies before gasing the first Jew

yes

If hitler instead of jews killed the gypsies he would be viewed as the greatest most noble man to ever exist.

he did kill gypsies tho

Hitler was a terrible human being

But not 6 gorillion, dudes been slacking.

So are gyppos and theyre much more numerous.

they are terrible people but comapred to shitskin immigrants they are almost god-tier
>can speak local language
>can read and write to a certein lvl
>about 9 compulsory years of education
>the aren't muslims so they don't do stupid shit in the name of mohammed
>sometimes they even work

Praise satan

They are a race/culture that refuses to assimilate into the host country but instead always lives apart. The country they live in is just something to exploit and steal from.

They are exactly like jews but less successful. Also, like jews, people do get tired being assholes and settle down, marry locals, and their children (or grandchildren) are not Roma (or Jewish) anymore. So after thousands of years the Roma (or Jews) still left are absolutely dedicated to being parasitical fucks.

> From country that doesn't have gypsies
You know nothing João Neve.
To illustrate, there was a warrant for quite a long time permitting their eradication in European realms. They knew all too well why.

this
they should be all sent to music camps

Fun fact, they were among the first ones to submit after roaches took over Balkans and took up islam because muh gibz

> Roma
Fuck of with your PC semantics. They are called gypsies

fuck off then,
People hate them because generally they display anti social behaviour. (i.e. they partake in organised crime, they do sporadic crime, they rape and burglarise, they run child/women trafficking rings, they either live within European communities being parasites or they live in secluded groups in which they marry their children when they are 12).
They generally smell, and have a low IQ. They are certainly not hated because of their skin colour alone. They are probably one of the most inbred races in Europe. They just move from place to place causing havoc. If all the gypsies in Europe would disappear nobody would miss their contribution to society.

Ohh an one last thing. They are pathetic begging cunts?

IIRC, they stole the kid to convert it to islam.

>run child/women trafficking rings
How much?

>gypsies
>islam
American education never ceases to amaze me.
Virtually all of them are Christians. Well that doesn't stop them from being cunts, but they are baptized, generally

English arrogance never ceases to amaze me. You notice the IIRC. That picture is old, and from what I remember, there was something to do with islam. I'm not sure of it. What I am sure of is "them taking care of the child" was definitely not the case.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-24657552

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647029/Court-rules-blonde-girl-taken-Roma-family-Greece-year-raised-childrens-charity.html