Brit/pol/ - Shower Of Cunts Edition

>Thread poll
strawpoll.me/13146206

>At a glance
DUP+CON is still only a majority of 2. Very narrow. A loss from the majority of 4 (330) that the Tories held before.
Minority government with the help of DUP all but confirmed, meaning some people will be tricked into thinking they are getting a hard brexit while still getting 300k+ migration per year
DUP were supposedly outlining a soft border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland as part of the terms for propping up an enfeebled Tory party, no proper source on this though
SNP got blown the fuck out, though stilll largest party in Scotland
Exit poll proving to be correct so far with only Kensington yet to declare.
Nigel Farage will probably go back into politics.
Nuttall has resigned as leader.
Conservatives are just as bad as Labour

>Why did it happen?
The number of UKIP voters going to Labour was underestimated.
They ran a very insincere campaign.
U-turns on social issues undermined her authority.
People fell victim to the soft brexit meme.
Manifesto negatively impacted Tory voting core.

>Watch live coverage of the election
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
twitter.com/britainelects
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/jun/08/live-uk-election-results-in-full-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg General election 2017 Voters to go to the polls
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40191900

>What time will the UK general election results be announced? Hour-by-hour guide of seats to watch on polling night 2017
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/when-general-election-results-announced-10558873

>General Election 2017 results and maps: What time will we know the winner?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/general-election-2017-results-maps-time-will-know-winner/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVYk9_s0lxU
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Democratic_Unionist_Party&diff=784665310&oldid=784664958
youtube.com/watch?v=nFMH4T7ahqM
youtube.com/watch?v=2uEUA559lXE
youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k
youtu.be/QM5NhYiMKmg
youtu.be/0MtDx4EYgI8
youtu.be/deoLEAZNA7Q
youtu.be/aN_MT1hU7N8
parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/by-elections/by-elections-2010/
parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/by-elections/by-elections/
youtu.be/WOnVirSpRi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

QUEEN!

What would happen if May announced Northern Ireland was returning to Home Rule

What if she announced it on the 12th of July?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVYk9_s0lxU

I WAS BOOORN

UNDER A UUUUUNIOOOON JAACK

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Democratic_Unionist_Party&diff=784665310&oldid=784664958

Hourly reminder that even with the DUP seats, Tories wouldn't be able to form a government if the Scots hadn't cucked the SNP by voting blue.

APOLOGISE

>home rule
like northern ireland becomes its own country? or part of ireland?

are you asking me to thank you for helping form a Tory majority

'Yes'.

I don't know whether I should feel optimistic or not

Will this Govt last, and will the Tories get re-elected?

no
no

last night was...

interesting

Around this time last year, Brit/pol/ was making a campaign to register as members of the Labour party and vote for Corbyn in the leadership election because he was deemed unelectable.

Now Theresa May's coalition with the DUP has a 2 seats majority, will collapse within month and another GE will be called. Corbyn will be PM.

Funny isn't it?

Should last, Tories will definitely not get elected again for a while

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how the DUP and UUP are different?

Corbyn is /theirguy/ now. They'll prop him up as long as they can.

>That guy
Fuck him, there's a smug picture of him on the board in my workplace and I fucking hate him.

>DUP+CON is still only a majority of 2

There are 7 SF seats that won't be taken so the effective majority is higher

UUP - Tories
DUP - UKIP

LINKS
GIVE ME LIVE STREAM AND RECENT UPLOAD LINKS

>DUP oppose a hard Brexit so they can keep the border open and keep trading with the taigs
>DUP
>loyal

Traitors

Who is this bumblebee lookin guy?

UUP is center-right, DUP is hard right wing

UUP are more moderate

Scots are just real life trolls and shitposters

>what's your plan to bring down migration now user?

It just keeps getting better

>DUP coalition
FUCKING GET IN LADS

This being said, fucking Enoch Powell was UUP after he resigned from the tories.

Diane Abbott's stand in.

They don't oppose a hard Brexit. They just want a "frictionless" border with Ireland

HEY MUHAMMED, WE TERROSISTS NOW
New wave of fasicism in the UK?

>American journalists

Taking a stab in the dark, but he's probably from the monster raving loony party.

Why did Enoch join the UUP instead of the DUP?

Imagine being one of those people, awkwardly clapping Shariah May after her fuckup.

He just wanted a seat

What's Norn Iron's deal with Brexit? I'm struggling to see theirs and the DUP's angle.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

youtube.com/watch?v=nFMH4T7ahqM

With May at the help, yes.
With May AND the DUP, especially yes.

Corbyn is still making moves though and nothing is truly set in stone till the Queen makes her own speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uEUA559lXE

Fuck May and fuck working class people

Monster Raving Looney Party I believe.
This is what real democracy looks like Amerifart, none of that two party system bullshit.

>Based Laura and Neil not on coverage anymore

They want an open border with the Republic so they can throw some shit over the fence every so often

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k

Hey I don't like the two party system you don't have to rudepost at me!

Will the odds of a terrorist attack decrease with DUP? Will immigration drop?

POST LINKS
LINKS TO LATEST CLIPS UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE
POST THEM
POST THEM NOW

I'm not being silly when i say that i really want to put my willy deep inside mummies bummy and send some cummy up into her tummy and watch it drip back out like honey no i'm not being funny

Mostly it's fuck the EU but they want a "frictionless" border with Ireland.
They've essentially said they won't vote against the Tories anyway so shouldn't matter, they pretty much just wanted to close the gap.

Listen to LBC

news channel la

What's the 12th of July going to be like this year?

MAY POSTERS FOREVER AND ETERNALLY BLOW THE FUCK OUT

Invasion of vile fenian potato nigger land when?

soft border between them and the republic, which was in tories manifesto anyway.
DUP campaigned for leave.
N.Ireland voted remain.
May push for a soft brexit in order to not be hammered next election.
It is possible that they lied in their manifesto to not let Sinn Fein win some seats.

Could this be better for Brexit because a party that actually wanted to leave is in power now? We all know most of the Tories, including May, shilled for Remain.

no it means it would be ruled directly from westminster, which is very much on the cards if the NI goverment doesnt come to a power sharing agreement

>tfw we get ISIS and the IRA fucking us at the same time

No, it was probably one of the biggest political fuck ups of this century. While the Tories are still in power, they have no mandate.

youtu.be/QM5NhYiMKmg
youtu.be/0MtDx4EYgI8
youtu.be/deoLEAZNA7Q
youtu.be/aN_MT1hU7N8

what the fuck is that ISIS guy doing so close to her?

>Odds of terrorist attacks drop.
No, and chances are they will rise slightly.
>Will immigration drop.
No.

What did he mean with this?

>....and then they're going to change the PM mid brexit negotiations....HAHAHAHAHA

>EU is united

>literally about to start suing 4 members because they refuse to have Germany's daft refugee policy forced up them
>have to stop having referendums because they so often go the way the EU doesn't want them to go
>"united"

It's the equivalent of doing SEAL training in your wedding suit an hour prior to the big day.

Potato niggers will probably start bombing us again.

How so?

"Get on with it."

How long until Juncker gets fucking kneecapped?

It's the worst case scenario for Britain, fellow burger. The Tories are still in power, but they have no mandate, so not only is the party with zero vision and Teresa May still in charge, but they have their hands tied and feel they can't do anything. It's pure paralysis. And because May fucked up she may resign or be forced to resign, causing a leadership contest, which takes a while - but Brexit negotiations begin in two weeks.

All this election did was ensure chaos and fuck Britain over. This was the second dumbest political decision made by a Tory PM in recorded history.

No this is far fucking worse.
You see, Labour actually had a legal and diplomatic legend lined up for Brexit talks. Somebody that actually fucking knew their shit and would likely be able to get a manageable deal from the E.U. that works for as many as it possibly could.

Tories have Borris "literal autist in a suit" Johnson. A fucker that's debating tactic is to make noises and flail around like a chimp when things don't go his way.

>DUP+CON is still only a majority of 2

parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/by-elections/by-elections-2010/

parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/by-elections/by-elections/

By-elections can literally bring this government down. When you consider that incumbent governments typically do poorly in by-elections, it's not hard to imagine a scenario like:

>One by-election swings from Tory to Labour/SNP
>A high profile Conservative remainer with a thin majority and poor relations with the party (e.g. Soubry) defects to either Labour or the Lib Dems

Suddenly the majority is gone.

Alright, so just typical Micks being difficult. Welp. Regardless, I for one welcome our new Protestant overlords. It'll be good to see some actual hardline conservatives in Government for once.

NOT ALL METEORITES

Serious question. Please answer as impartially as you can.

Is it fair to call May out over a DUP deal over 'links to terror' when tories spend a lot of this campaign focussing on Corbyn's affection for Irish Republicanism and the IRA?

Normies spinning it right now.

Redpill me on the DUP and the troubles.

back to comfy speed again

Why didn't UKIP have a serious campaign for PM? Brexit hasn't even properly happened yet, isn't their job not over?

Post you face when you realised that:

>Tories called snap election in an act of cynical opportunism with one objective - crush Labour with a landslide
>Not only did they fail to achieve that, they lost an outright majority in an election they didn't even need to call.
>Corbyn's hold over his divided party has been hugely strengthened. Blairites absolutely silenced.

I'm sure Boris will sort this clusterfuck out

DUP are the non-terrorists

>PIERS MORGAN:
stopped reading there 2bh

Those are all internal issues. They are strongly united when it comes to their negotiation stance.
Theresa May doesn't have a chance in hell of getting a proper Brexit through parliament now.
Britain WILL be forced to accept freedom of movement and budget contributions. Deal with it.

The majority is 9 if you subtract SF, u mong.

Do you think there will end up being another general election?

Davis is handling Brexit negotiations, Labour have literally who blairites and genuine marxists.

Sorry Amerilad, I'm just so used to abusing your "people" for the stupid shit that they constantly spew that it becomes a reflex to lash out at that flag. Recognizing a true Son of Columbia is hard these days. Have a Corbyn.

I'm loving all the salt coming from butthurt Labour voters on Twitter, almost as salty as LoL/CSGO communities

The history books will tell tales of the biggest PM fuck ups in British history and it'll be Lord North, Anthony Eden, David Cameron and Theresa May.

I want one more happening tbqh

I can't believe I used to put my dick inside this woman.

I'll take them over Islamists anyday, that's all I know

Kek bless the DUP
youtu.be/WOnVirSpRi4

with the same result? what's the point...

Any Brit calling the DUP terrorists is a traitor to this country.

read it for the salt