OH I WISH I WERE IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/hickok45/videos
youtu.be/YI16zDNFLec
youtube.com/watch?v=9JjxpGpKNR4
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OLD TIMES THERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY! DIXIE LAND!

Virgil Caine is the name, and I served on the Danville train
'Till Stoneman's cavalry came and tore up the tracks again
In the winter of '65, we were hungry, just barely alive
By May the tenth, Richmond had fell, it's a time I remember, oh so well

The night they drove old Dixie down, and the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down, and the people were singin' they went
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Back with my wife in Tennessee, when one day she called to me
"Virgil, quick, come see, there goes Robert E Lee"
Now I don't mind choppin' wood, and I don't care if the money's no good
Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest,
But they should never have taken the very best

The night they drove old Dixie down, and the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down, and the people were singin' they went
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,

Like my father before me, I will work the land
Like my brother above me, who took a rebel stand
He was just eighteen, proud and brave, but a Yankee laid him in his grave
I swear by the mud below my feet,
You can't raise a Caine back up when he's in defeat

The night they drove old Dixie down, and the bells were ringing,
The night they drove old Dixie down, and all the people were singin', they went
Na, la, na, la, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,

The night they drove old Dixie down, and all the bells were ringing,
The night they drove old Dixie down, and the people were singin', they went
Na, la, na, la, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Look away, look away, look away, Dixie land

georgiafag here. Who else lives near gators?

Just moved to Hot Springs Arkansas last week. Every month I go hang out innawoods drinking moonshine (white lightning) with a bunch of white boys having a great time. Feels way better than San Antonio where you can't do shit without getting shot by a bunch of spics.

Meant to say last year.

SC Fag here brother, right in the thick of the peat mud

This man gave me the best impression of the south.
He's the reason I got a benelli and a glock.
The south will rise again hopefully.
youtube.com/user/hickok45/videos

youtu.be/YI16zDNFLec

MUSIC > SONGS

Southern Soldier
About Lyrics Download Video CD

Historical Era
Era 5: Civil War and Reconstruction
(1850-1877) Tags
Civil War
About Southern Soldier

Throughout the nineteenth century, disagreements over slavery arose between the free states of the North and the slave-holding states of the South. The nation was divided and a strong anti-slavery movement was building. One of the major points of contention was the issue of whether or not slavery would be permitted in the new Western states entering the Union. Compromises were attempted, but when the South seceded from the United States and opened fire on Fort Sumter, a war between the states could not be averted.
The Civil War, as with the American Revolution and the War of 1812, produced new songs that celebrated victories, taunted enemies, inspired soldiers, attempted to sway public opinion, and provided solace. They were often based on traditional folk melodies. Southern Soldier is one such song that was popular among Confederate soldiers. It expresses their point of view and determination to fight and die for their cause.
Lyrics to Southern Soldier

Southern Soldier
I'll place my knapsack on my back
My rifle on my shoulder
I'll march away to the firing line
And kill that Yankee soldier
I'll march away to the firing line
I'll bid farewell to my wife and child
Farewell to my aged mother
And go and join in the bloody strife
Till this cruel war is over
I'll go and join in the bloody strife
If I am shot on the battlefield
And I should not recover
Oh, who will protect my wife and child
And care for my aged mother
Oh, who will protect my wife and child
And if our Southern cause is lost
And Southern rights denied us
We'll be ground beneath the tyrant's heel
For our demands of justice

Guns are a part of it but another part of it is outdoors activities like camping and riding four wheelers. Then culturally there's the aspect of respecting your elders and heritage. It's often seen as very religious but the youth are turning atheist but they still go to church simply for the community aspect and because the bible does teach good morals. Politically small government. The South is basically the libertarians of Sup Forums's dreams come true.

The South importing thousands of niggers is the reason non-whites in European countries exists today, good job guys. Keep posting muh confederacy and muh slaves if it makes you feel better, but it will never change the fact that you live in an impoverished hub of niggers and meth filled with fat coalburners that is ultimately responsible for the rest of the European world also heading that way.

The south is extremely gay to people with an IQ above 95

This.

I live in the south and it's like a literal zoo, getting out when I can.

Jewish slave ships and the British Empire were the reason for slavery. Our forefathers often argued over sending all the slaves back to Africa to save the racial purity of the nation in the future when enough slaves were freed that they begin to breed like rabbits.
wat

THIS IS NOW A CALIFORNIA THREAD

HOW'S IT FEEL GETTING ARRESTED FOR WEED REDNECKS, SHIT'S LEGAL HERE

Well you didn't do it, and now the south is a shithole that's extremely gay to anyone with an IQ over 95.

TN checking in

Yeah pretty much, the South is awful.

I'm going to California in a couple of months. Should be fun. Fuck weed though.

Why are kikes tearing down your monuments?
This upsets me greatly. Destruction of history and insult to forefathers.

Because they're weaponizing niggers by making them think the South fought for slavery and destroying our heritage and culture so that future generations only know twerking and instagram instead of glorious Dixie and the cross of St. Andrew. Basically the same reason they're destroying everyone else's culture. It isn't really working though because even our youth find Southern culture and heritage extremely important and naturally when you make something like the Confederate flag taboo the rebellious youth will start to use it like crazy.

>STILL OBSESSED OVER A WAR YOU LOST

This is a Southern thread, not a Confederate States of America thread you mongoloid

>STILL OBSESSED WITH KEEPING STATES IN YOUR COUNTRY EVEN THOUGH NEITHER OF US WANT TO BE IN THE SAME COUNTRY TOGETHER

then why is op's pic in uniform?

don't you have some men to confuse for women right now

Should've picked your own God damn cotton.

Chesapeake, VA reporting in

The south is too fucking hot and full of niggers. Why would any white person want to live here?

Speaking of which, tell me some more about how you actually won in Vietnam.

Nobody gets arrested for smoking weed here because we value our appearance and work ethic, you seem rather degenerate.

Because he's a southerner, it's not about the civil war, just an exaggeration of our identity.

endless KEKs!!!
you redneck hicks really think you would be a successful nation without the North nor West Coast? newsflash Jethro: you broke ass fuckers are too poor to sustain yourself let alone get off government assistance, it a miracle you even have wifi and are posting here in the first place
(now that I think of it no wonder these Southern threads don't last long, too poor to afford internets)

The Band doesn't get enough recognition.

sure, after you tell me how you lost, America, India, China, South Africa...........

Then let us leave then so your theory can be proven right or wrong. I say California should do the same. If they truly want to leave we should let them. You're like an annoying prison guard who fucking hates the prisoners he's keeping and the prisoners would want nothing more than to leave but you're gloating about how we wouldn't be able to get jobs or survive in the real world instead of doing us both a favor and letting us out of the fucking prison.

sure. we killed like 6 million people including civilians, and only lost 60k. then pulled out cause dems are fags

America won Vietnam.

Southern US has the highest GDP per capita of american regions.
look it up, you failed, would be intellectual.

Thank you

did you type this while fucking your sister, again

Not an argument.

Dixie thread? On a Friday morning? Well, if y'all insist. How our my southern brothers doing this fine morning.

Nice cool morning in NC here.

904 checking in

Cullman Alabama reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=9JjxpGpKNR4

Incest is the most red pilled fetish there is.
Prove me wrong.

You don't like it get the fuck out Nancy boy

Appalachia reporting in, fuck the north and the deep south, the mountains are where its at.

Actually we even started a movement with it, and as a result the nation of Liberia was created and thousands of freed blacks were sent there back to Africa.
Lincoln and his friends effectively shut it down by talking the people of Liberia into declaring Independence making it much more costly to send people there

>psa ar
enjoy your stovepipes and fte's

Hows it feel getting arrested for owning a real AR15 and not a neutered one?

One of the greatest things about Florida is the lack of emissions laws. No catalytic converters, open pipes, no smog checks, no annual inspections. Amazing how we don't even have a state income tax when compared to my friends up in NY who pay city, state, federal, property and school taxes, higher sales tax rates, and have draconian emissions laws for their vehicles that they have to pay to have inspected annually. Cost one friend $800 just to replace his cat when he failed inspection last year.

Because Reconstruction failed despite having in ultimate power from the government, almost 170 years of propaganda to gestate, and an entire group of cuckd Yankees buying it all hook like and sinker.
So now they're going to the last thing that they can to try and destroy the memory of our freedom.
Too bad for them it's about to get heated a sfuck if they continue trying it(except Louisiana, they died decades ago so they don't put up a fight)

I'd rather struggle while knowing I'm working towards something better in the end, than live well while being berated and constantly shat all over and be mocked

OH I'M A GOOD OL' REBEL

>A war you lost
>Entire north is dead
>Your culture is now completely built on nigger culture
Yeah, we're definitely the ones who lost

not to mention that the niggers will just steal your cat up here

TENNESSEEFAGS REPORT IN

Upper-Cumberland here

Though I'm currently doing an internship in Memphis, just kill me this place sucks, can we give it to Mississippi already?

You poor stupid nigger. I have an IQ of 146 and my kids are 136 and 132. Only a fucking retard would pay state income tax to feed and house nogs up North.

>too poor to sustain yourself
Yeah, that's why two of the four strongest economic powerhouse states in the US are in Dixie right?
That's why if we seceeded again your entire economy would come crashing down because without Florida and Texas alone the rest of the US would be dead on the vine
Get fucked shitposter, you cucks did everything in your power to best us down and we still came back from it

WHEN THE REBEL YELLED

BASED BLACK SOLDIERS

yankees are truly cancer, with their messianic complex. lol at the fact that they have been replaced by niggers, jews, italians, irish and other immigrants. tells you something about how retarded they are

Texas isnt dixie dipshit, florida definitely isnt either. Theyre just your superior neighbors who you wish you could be like.

Dat corn cob pipe.

and I commend your excellent work in progress of reviving the 'ol South, great job there senpai, really well done

Another Georgiafag here. Remember Make the South Great again and Vote Handle on June 20th. Jon Ossoff looks like a damn Yankee too.

We don't mind the Irish, the Italians though fell flat on their ass and cocked up something that ran good even on fucking auto pilot

>Florida isn't Dixie
>Literally the third state to seceed
>They're your neighbors
I'm a cracker you stupid motherfucker, and by default Texas is Dixie no matter how far down the hole they fall

Reminder that East TN has a huge Sup Forums presence.

IN DIXIE'S LAND WHERE I WAS BORN IN EARLY ON ONE FROSTY MORNING

Yeah im sure your ancestors were cowboys instead of the lazy fucks they were. Florida has been assimilated into the north, i dont know where youve been.

So non-American friends, when the Southern US is mentioned what specifically comes to mind? A particular state, way of life, food, accent?

Diabeetus

No I know, but just the retardedness and arrogance of yankees is astounding. they sure loved abolition, racial equality, until blacks started to live near them when they fled the south. and the entire north east coast was populated with these liberal yankees. now they have been completely outbred by immigrants.

same happens in cali, and they all flee to Texas and other states to escape commifornia's taxes and spic violence, while remaining as gullible and liberal as ever.

Bristol VA checking in

>Anti-Southerner poster identifies as non-American
Who would have guessed

Texan here, we aren't Dixie and never have been, Dixie is Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, SC, and the Florida panhandle ONLY

race traitor.

Florida, Georgia, NC, SC, TN, AL, MS and pretty much everything it touches. Dixie land is proud and, as Brantley Gilbert said, "country must be country wide"

Yeah, no.

what is charlotte?
>newsflash
>we have all the money

WELL LATELY NIGGERS ARE RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS

Texas is Dixie by virtue alone
As it stands no you are not Dixie, you're filthy cucks
But we own you and were we to form a new you would have to join us or face being invaded and forced to join

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

>Florida has been assimilated into the north,
t. yankeecuck who knows nothing about my homeland

Youre all incapicated by meth obesity poverty blacks and diabeetus. You couldnt invade anything but a golden corral. And threatening texas wont play out so well.

>I'm a dirty yankeecuck who likes dick up my ass and niggers fucking my women
>Somehow this wualifies me to designate who is Dixie and who isn't despite the fact that I am in no way shape or form southern and therefore unqualified to make any such claim

SAYING THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OVER THE SOUTH

Florida is literally the only state in US history to btfo four world powers, we could do it again if we needed to
Also
>Meth and obesity is only an epidemic in the south
Most studies actually show that northerners are both more likely to be drug users and obese

Texas was the last of the CSA to be defeated and could easily take on the rest of the former Confederate States on its own. Quit calling your superiors cucks, you redditfag cousin-fucker.

Well it snows uo there almost half a year, what can you do besides eat or drugs.

LOOK AWAY, look away, LOOK AWAY, DIXIE LAND