Breivik changes his name to "Fjotolf Hansen"

What did he mean by this?

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrorangrepet-22-juli/anders-behring-breivik-har-skiftet-navn/a/24069167/

Other urls found in this thread:

proff.no/selskap/breivik-geofarm/skien/jordbruk/IGFUS6T10OF/
youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk
nrk.no/227/fakta/dodsofre/
world.time.com/2011/07/26/norway-terror-accused-breivik-on-the-jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He doesn't like Hanson so he changed his name to Fuck Off Hanson. But he writes it in Chinese or some other fucked up foreign language it is so it doesn't look quite right.

>He doesn't like Hanson
Who's Hansen?

Fjotolf Hansen er firmanavnet til idioten siden 2009

Breivik geofarm var navnet, og eier av tidligere ABB, nå Fjotolf Hansen etter navnet byttet #pogchamp

pogchamp er kanskje ikke rikgtig bruk her, for gammel for ny motens utrykk hehe

Newest Hanson brother, coming to an ice rink near you.

Forstår ikke hva dere mener? Var det navnet han registrerte firmaet sitt med?

Manson has a better ring.

>Fjotlof Hansen

kek

proff.no/selskap/breivik-geofarm/skien/jordbruk/IGFUS6T10OF/

Brukte han dette navnet i 2009? Hvordan kan han starte et selskap i falsk navn?

he killed mostly white people. they were leftists but they were still white

what about white genocide?

I don't understand any of this sweedish freak language, what's the crack? And what's his new name mean ?

anagram for "Fat Lens Of John", and you know what *that* means

Traitors get the bullet first.

Fucking legend

Fullforte du noen gang grunnskolen?

STOP SPEAKING SWEDISH

It's hard to describe to a non-Norwegian speaker exactly how fucking stupid that name his.

Wasn't this guy a zionist? He mentioned it in his manifesto, didn't he?

Doesn't mean anything in particular. He's used the name before, when he created a company back in 2009.

please try. I don't get it.

>tehee I am white therefore you can't punish me betraying Europe hhehe

really makes sense.
Who is old enough to advocate for the destruction of Europe is also old enough to get shot

Fittetryne

Why do we even continue giving him attention? We should just off him as he only wastes tax money at this point.

>Fjotolf

Set him free you idiot. He literally did nothing wrong.
Stop crying for the commies he capped just because your country is village size

Wants the to appear in the Tolkien's Silmarillion movie adaptation or something?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Fucking dickhead.

mostly 90 percent of whites are traitors according to white nationalist standards. should they be killed?

youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk and we'll all Fjotolf, alright!

Right now? Yes.

Continue decimating them till they change their minds or dont exist anymore.

Skikkelig fjot han der hansen.

sweden allows in muslims. should we genocide the whites of sweden?

There's a difference between passively accepting the treasonous agenda because you don't know any better and actively taking part in it. The people Breivik killed were the latter.

you will be helping your non-white enemy by removing whites from the planet

fjotolf went to a youth camp and killed 65 people, why do you view him as a hero?

It's Arabic you stupid burger

they were mostly kids who didn't know any better and were forced to go to this stupid camp by their leftist parents

Bullshit. They were young adults.

Fjot is the danish Fudd in Elmer Fudd
-olf is like in Ad-olf

kill the traitors first

MMMMMMMMMMBOP

what is this video?? is she telling you to kiss the screen?

It sounds like an outdated parody name of a halfwit farmer from the 1800s.

forced yeah right.... they probably would all vote for more migration, ofc we dont know that 100% but to say they were all forced...

Bullshit. Whites who refuse to wake up or even actively fight us are a burden and an enemy.
They are the golem of the jew and must be destroyed.

Most whites are sheeple and if somebody decapitates their leader they will fall in line.

But the "kids" Breivik killed were those future leaders, the kind of people who advocate for open borders, welfare for niggers, equality, cultural marxism in general.

This is a war for the very existence of us. As long those people on the island werent the last whites in the world treason must be punished.

most of them were 15-19 year old

>who
this is true

-looks like him!

He is getting ready to go live on Varg's farm.

>A H
subtilt

they are killing themselves and white civilization with them
maybe we could save our people and civ
but they cant be saved
unless they choose to by joining white nationalism

you are a special kind of retard, killing 77 people in a country with 5 million won't change anything, it was pointless killing from an antisocial degenerate like yourself

Is it a possible anagram of some heroic figure we are missing?

"kids". thats what leftist media wanted you to belive. none of them were kids aka 16 under.

C
A
N

SOMEONE JUST

E
X
P
L
A
I
N

WHAT THIS NAME

M
E
A
N
S

PLEASE?

T
H
A
N
K
YOU

wrong, here is the complete list
nrk.no/227/fakta/dodsofre/

>using antosocial as an insult in the current society

Well I guess I just swallow the marxist pill and join (((society))) like you. Thanks, Rabbi Fjordberg

Not to mention many of them were 18 and under. What kind of "hero" plugs off swimming children?

killing 77 possible leftist traitors can have a lot of impact. go be a nigger somewhere else.

Nice. Fuck em.

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

MMMMBOP

If you decimate pests in your garden, do you spare the children?

>Tfw Breivik has a nicer room in jail than mine.

Varg thinks breivik is a zionist lol

Would have been funnier if he pretended to be trans desu

I don't understand how this is jail, where's the punishment part? Not being able to leave?
Oh nooo, that sucks.
>implying neets go outside even when they're allowed

Hansen is probably the most common lastname/surname in norway and has no meaning just derived from Hans (also super common norwegian name)

Fjotolf on the other hand is very norwegian sounding though I have never heard of any norwegian by that name, probably less than 100 or 50 in the country with the name. Fjotolf doesnt mean anything either just sound pretty goofy

looks comfy as fuck...

I remember it well, he didn't achieve anything, everything was back to normal in 24 hours and it was viewed as a pointless attack

they were young political activists
the future of the leftist political class
breivik was only wrong in that he could only kill once, and only 77 of them
but he got everyone thinking

I demand that they respect his humans rights and grand him internet access.

Mean age of 19,7 years old among the victims. Maybe not kids, but alot of them were teenagers

He was ahead of his time. He will be remembered as one of the first cracks.

You have to look at the big picture.

Thanks nordbro.

nice
so good bantz
based anders

its just a name

>being a marxist apologist

the mean is a misleading measure
the couple of adults in their 40s make the mean higher
most of the victims were teenagers

>On the contrary, his manifesto hails Zionist Jews as a crucial ally in his battle between Christendom and Islam, proclaiming Israel as the frontline citadel in that war. Breivik’s Crusade would have Jews on board for an existential fight against Islam; the mirror image of the “Crusader-Jewish” alliance that Osama bin Laden vowed to drive out of what he defined as Muslim lands.

>In his rambling history drawn from a range of Islamophobic sources, Breivik paints a picture of Christians and Jews (and also Hindus) as fellow sufferers under Muslim oppression through the ages

>he simply says the Fuhrer was wrong about the Jews:

>“Were the majority of the German and European Jews disloyal? Yes, at least the so called liberal Jews, similar to the liberal Jews today that opposes nationalism/Zionism and supports multiculturalism. Jews that support multiculturalism today are as much of athreat to Israel and Zionism (Israeli nationalism) as they are to us. So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all culturalMarxists/multiculturalists. Conservative Jews were loyal to Europe and should have been rewarded. Instead, [Hitler] just targeted them all…” Instead of trying to exterminate Europe’s Jews, Breivik suggests Hitler ought to have enforced Zionism: “He could have easily worked out an agreement with the UK and France to liberate the ancient Jewish Christian lands with the purpose of giving the Jews back their ancestral lands,” Breivik writes. “The UK and France would perhaps even contribute to such a campaign in an effort to support European reconciliation. The deportation of the Jews from Germany wouldn’t be popular but eventually, the Jewish people would regard Hitler as a hero because he returned the Holy land to them."

world.time.com/2011/07/26/norway-terror-accused-breivik-on-the-jewish-question/

It's almost as if he was a plant.

Did I say he did? I'm pointing out that at this point he servers no purpose anymore.

anders apologized for the one 14 yo, after expressing surprise one so young was in the dead

he didnt act alone
noone calls him a hero but you statist shills

>imprisoned man servers no purpose anymore

I guess when your father kills two niggers who raped your sister and goes to prison for it he should be killed too since he serves no purpose anymore, right? How brainfucked are you?

Use the median rather.

>>implying he's ever going to be released again

Just wait, he will probably be freed in the upcoming race war

>Be a living legend
>Change your name
Really?
Could have switched it to Angela Merkel for lulz then, that would be fun. But trading Anders Breivik for something else? Really?

no, she's telling to cum the screen

I'd like to see that. If not race war, at least culture war.

On fasna i er his met en song helvete!

I mean Fjotolf sounds very much like Fjott-olf when you pronounce it.

Fjott is perhaps best translated as "dork" in English. That's why it sounds silly. Like Dorkbert Smith or something.

so? did I say he wasn't?

so it's like calling himself an everyman? or is it just to change identity or what?

It will come

No, he calls himself "Dorkbert Smith", that is my best translation. He's a fucking idiot. Low IQ, supressed gay sexuality, etc.

Wow that's some serious 4d chess. When I read his manifesto years ago I thought that he was just victim of the anti-muzzie propaganda; damn clever.