Hector Morenco Prediction Coming True

Check these tweets out, I will upload in order so give me a minute. How can we make this happen faster, these fucks need to pay for what they have done, and soon before they find a way to hurt Trump more.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jB3En
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7+8

9+10

13+14

bump

Mind making an album of this? This is decent redpill material

Lets pretend that this single tweet is very interesting and give it a lot of (you)'s

WTF... I love the CIA nao!

pretty fun read but htf would he know what's in the emails?

LARP

have a bump good sir.

bamp

Here is an album:

imgur.com/a/jB3En

Screenshot taken 14 seconds after the tweet, stop shilling your twitter account shit head.

>neoliberal
>marxist

Wait, what!?

Until we can see the deleted emails it hearsay. You'd need to attach it to a link to the email or some other way of sourcing the claims.

Otherwise it would just look like insane rambling.

why do right wingers call Obama a marxist / communist?

do you really think that he does not believe in capitalism? that Obama doesn't believe in private property rights?

he is a capitalist through and through, he didn't even want a public option for insurance, much less government run healthcare, he sought a market solution

there are a million ways to criticize Obama but the right wing feels that they have to crank the dial to 11 every time for no reason, I don't get it

Nice get fag but this was months ago and it's not my twitter, I just capped them quickly in case they got deleted.

capitalism and marxism arent mutually exclusive for one

A neoliberal part of the party does the wallstreet dealind while the marxist one does the street job with the millenials.
You may think that there are two groups fighting for the control of the Domocrat party while there's only the Clinton family in their struggle for power. Genial isn't it?

Bump

>capitalism and marxism arent mutually exclusive for one

what? Yeah they are, the whole idea of Marx is a critique of Capitalism, he hated that owners of capital could use labor and extract wealth

he thought that the only way to avoid this is to eliminate private ownership, ie communism

Truth

REVENGE FOR VILE RAT