serving g-d and his chosen people is not a "unifying" fight

KIKEONASTICKS BLEEEOWN TFO

>catholic countries
white, conservative, no niggers
>non-catholic countries
degeneracy, liberalism, full of niggers
Explain this

Okay.

Yeah go be an atheist or a pagan instead but realize that's what the jews want.
Hear it from an ex-jew turned orthodox christian.
youtu.be/yle_qeeOIMA

THIS

I'm as agnostic as they come, but I wouldn't want to live in liberal utopias because it has nothing but scum in them.

>what is central africa, central america, south america, philippines

>ex-jew
:v)
do as the based jews in maga hats like molyneux and nathaniel tell you to, goy

>larping while larping

>a kike on a stick and a goatfucker on a flying horse is not larping

>catholic countries
Oh, such as Italy? Sure, no niggers there mate. Or do you mean the Philippines? What a white country! Ah, sorry, my bad, you were clearly referencing Mexico, a prime example of a glorious white society!

Fuck outta here, Christcuck.

He's an Orthodox monk m8.
He says exactly what the rest of the Orthodox Church says and not a word more.

The kikeshilling vs Varg is kicking up to a 10 on this board. What did he say that upset you JIDF kikes? Was it his "Black Propaganda" video where he points out some very obvious infiltrators? Or is it because he keeps referencing the fact that the muslims are not the true enemy but a symptom o a larger disease? C'mon you fucking kike just tell me.

Islamic and Voodoo?

Jew worshipers BTFO

Nice strawman.
It's a non argument that larpism is better than Christianity because it's your regional religion.

Varg, if you'd rather eat shit rather than normal food because it is in your backyard, then it just speaks for you. Christianity is a superior religion in every sense.

All of you larping faggots use (((semitic))) things in everyday life. Same can be applied to shitty black metal pagan music.
Metal originated from rock, which originated from black music.
Therefore Black Metal = Nigger music.

Congrats Varg, you nigger music lover.
Pic related, larpist faggots.

tells you about the orthodox faith then :v)

Can you imagine being Vargs neighbor? Looking outside, and everyday there is this guy sitting under a tree talking into a camera...now he has a bucket on his head...it's almost like he is crazy or something.

Give this guy a torrent on filmora fuck he makes his subs in fucking paint

Watch this too please since you too have an Orthodox church in your county.
youtu.be/q7TdkS2ydGI
It's the prophesies that a monk named Elder Paisios made in 1992.
Tell me if what you hear is not exactly what's happening today around us.

Is that white Orthodox churches have rejected him?

South America has most of their once native americans since the spaniards didn't really mass murdered them, this event has been subverted to the max in the history books. In fact, the only non native people here are the argies like myself who come from italian parents. That's why until some decades ago, Argentina was pretty much totally white. The problem about south and central America, is that they once were the strongest empire in his time (Spanish Empire), but thanks to english elites, they managed to divide all the empire in 24 countries that you see today in this continent, as a cohesive empire, we were a threat to the world, as 24 shitty corrupted states, we are nothing.

How long til Varg goes spastic and starts taking shots at people from the woods?

Most of his points stand, but he should've had the balls to interview a real Christian nationalist

Final nail in the coffin of Christianity

Most pathetic thing he's ever done. More pathetic than "23 stabs is self-defense".
Makes me seriously wanna become some ultra traditionalist christian just for the sake of splitting his ass up to his neck.

"OH MAN I JUST SAW THE NEW VARG VIDEO HE FUCKING OWNED THOSE CHRISTFAGS HAHAHA!!!"

"Yeah we know, Ragnor. We all saw it too."

"DUDE IT'S SO AWESOME BEING A PAGAN ISN'T IT THE BEST I AM SO GLAD I MET YOU GUYS!!!!"

"Y-yeah we're uh...glad we met you too."

"FUCK YEAH HAIL THOR HAIL ODIN HAIL OUR GODS OUR BLOOD OUR SOUL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL!!! BRING THE PCP WOLFBANE I MUST SCREAM AT THE MOON!!"

*sigh* "Dude can I talk to you for a second? The guys and I have been talking and we think you need to dial it back a bit."

Look, if the christian church would actually be acting today like they do in your picture, we would be having an entirely different discussion. If the pope would actually declare a new crusade or implement a new inquisition - then your point might be valid. But instead he is busy kissing the feet of muslims and niggers, forbidding the usage of condoms in Africa (because we need more blacks) and so on. Not to mention the even more pants-on-head retarded protestant leaders, who openly welcome the genocide of their own people.

recovery will be difficult

Which ones and under whose pressure?
Here in Greece you can find monks and priests who say exactly the same things word for word.
Paisios is a Saint now so he's not rejected by anyone when he spoke of a Zionist conspiracy.
As for brother Nathaniel I don't know much but he seems par for the course with what I heard all my life.

i love how continually mad Kristian makes people, i dont even agree with him but it's great entertainment

"HAHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOLFBANE? I'M JUST PUMPED LIKE A BERSERKER READY TO DEFEND MY PEOPLE FOR ODIN!!!"

"No dude, listen, you're acting like a fucking lunatic. You need to relax a bit. We're all Pagans here but all you do is yell about killing Christians and wanting more PCP. You're making the rest of us uncomfortable."

"UH EXCUSE ME? WOLFBANE ARE YOU A BLACK PROPAGANDIST? I SAW THE VARG VIDEO ABOUT THAT SHIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! FINE, YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL JUST GO TO Sup Forums AND SHITPOST THERE!!"

>opinion of a convicted criminal and welfare queen
>relevant
Larping basement dwellers BTFO

UTTERLY AND DECISIVELY BTFO. Will Christcucks ever recover?

Golden

S-she is gorgeous.

>HAIL ODIN/SATAN/ALLFATHER!

>ZEUS VULT!!!

I'd appreciate pagans more if they weren't so cringy

He's a nigger. Criminal. Lives off of welfare. Always talking about WE WUZ KANGS. Daughter grew up without a father because he was in prison.

D-DEUS VULT!!

Lmao I'm sure they all know who he is at this point.

Still that it is a pretty funny image

>what is spain, portugal, italy, france and germany

>WE WUZ CRUSADERS

>Lives off of welfare.
Proofs? Pretty sure he's not even eligible for welfare due to sources of income.

Your flag literally has a cross on it. Whenever you post you remind people that Jesus Christ is God.

No matter what you do, you cannot escape this. What dramatic irony. Truly your gods are dead and Jesus Christ rules over them.

>another jew video
>argentina is white
>chile, uruguay, rio grande de sul not

But Paisios was Greek did you even watch it you gypsy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>oh

You are absolutely right. Greeks today are majorly christians, which is why Greece today is not 1/6000000th of what Ancient Greeks were

Please go back to Albania m8. You're just polluting the flag by posting under it.

>No matter what you do
You could just fly a different flag, you know.

Tartarus awaits neo-greek scum

(((Nathanael Kapner))) will always be ethnically Jewish, which is what matters the most. he was kicked out of the monastery because of his lack of discipline. he is apparently mentally ill. also he dresses like a homosexual fetishist and dances in the street and act ridiculous.

I will never get tired of the dry German wit.

>B-B-B-BBUTT HE WORSHIPS A JEW, JUST LIKE US GO-, I MEAN GUYS, FUCKIINNG BASEDDD
christcucks are as bad as /r/The_Donald niggers

Varg
>a murderer
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>lives under welfare
He's literally a white nigger

"Ayo senpai I know what u meen u feel me nigga? Thor is a real gangsta a real street nigga if u know what i mean."

Yeah Jesus was a Jew
Peter was a Jew
Paul was a Jew
John was a Jew
This is what they wrote in the new test for the (((Pharisees))):
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Wait he really killed a guy?

Que negro. Mira las pajereadas que escribis.

>will always be ethnically Jewish

Άνδρος χαραkτήρ έk λόγου γνωρίζεται

Yeah, stabbed him thirty times in preemptive self defence lol

I mean the Bible makes it perfectly clear what we should think of the kikes.

*testament
Sorry just got off work, I'm eating.

lel varg knows about Brother Nathanael

This is why Hitler chose Christianity.

>joseph and his wife's son
Everytime im laffin

Yeap was looking for something like that!
Thanks brother!

god damn that picture is 10/10

anyone has the original

Vargs unraveling because whites are choosing christianity over paganism yet again. He's becoming more shrill every video.

>popekissingniggerfeet.png
hm really makes your bunghole itch

I've got more.

Divide and conquer.

Should add "semen drinking" to the pagan side.

love varg.

>taking the advice of a murderer
No wonder why Varg shills so hard for paganism, he's going to hell, so he figures he'll take as many as he can with him.

say no more senpai

Should also add "horse fucking shape shifter gender bender" to the pagan side.

M8 even in it's time the Ancient Greek religion was more of a collection of tales with superstition attached.
Get out.

Wow thanks, first time I have seen that. I wonder if there is any more info on hi rejecting nupaganism.

>>what is spain, portugal, italy, france and germany
Cucked countries that are still infinitely better than yours, Sven.

>a murderer
lots of great people were killers, I guess warheroes are niggers too

>WE WUZ KANGZ
what

>lives under welfare
he's made a video explaining why it's good to go on welfare and he's literally a pioneer within a famous music genre
he doesn't need to go on welfare.
"Revolt against the modern world" probablly the quote that best describes traditionalism but those who spew it almost never do it, however, Varg is one of the few who actually does it by trying to break the system.
If everyone did what Varg did and go on welfare the anti white genocide would stop within a night.

Non-Aryans can't be European pagan.

Nobody cares ahmed.

not gonna deny crusades were lelworthy tho

It's incredible to me that so many imbeciles on Sup Forums will support Varg even though he wants Europe to burn to the ground in the hands of Muslims. I almost can't believe so many people on here could be so utterly stupid. Some of them have to be leftist shills promoting Varg to make the right-wing look completely retarded.

>Non-Aryans can't be European pagan.
Think again you big bad racist. This one married a Jew.

Behold the future of European Paganism.

Did you know?
Hitler was so Christian, very much, that during his youth he became in a fervent reader of Nietzsche and Schopenhauer which later he used to quote by memory and specially Nietzsche strongly influenced his doctrine, also he became very interested in Mythology, Ariosophy, and even Astrology, and he read occultist magazines of the time like Ostara, by Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels.
He was so christian that he adopted a pre-christian solar symbol for his movement (The Ancient Indo-European Swastika), he used runes of the Germanic Pagan past as insignia and established the rally cry of "Sieg Heil!" As an acclamation to the Victory that also proceeds from the pagan past, Just as in Rome it was "Salve Victoria!" (Victoria is a Roman Goddess of Triumph).
He was so christian indeed, that during his government he promulgated biopolitics, measures of Eugenics and euthanasia (taking Ancient Sparta as model) and decreed a sterilization law, to which the Christian Churches opposed.
He was so Christian that he surrounded himself with such anti-christian men as Alfred Rosenberg, Heinrich Himmler, Martin Bormann, Joseph Goebbels, Reinhard Heydrich, Richard Walter Darré and Baldur Von Schirach, all of them who held the most important positions.
He was so Christian that in 1935 he asked to the painter Franz Stassen and his Münich Nymphenburg Tapestry Factory to paint four tapestries for the Auditorium of the New Chancellery of the Reich in Berlin which represent the myths of the Edda: Valkyries that lead the fallen warriors to Valhalla, the Gods over the World, the three Norns: Urðr, Verðandi and Skuld under Yggdrasil.

Just like christianity then?

You're gonna love this one

nice try

If only popes where still like that...
How far the mighty have fallen.

Did you not read anything that I posted?

pic related

>He was so Christian that he surrounded himself with such anti-christian men as...Joseph Goebbels,
LOL

Well, there you have it then.

Neopagans are just more kike pawns who only exist to sow dissent and break up European cohesion.

It's divide et impera 101