No comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
iep.utm.edu/stoicism/
youtu.be/seLLJP3H1FU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_homeland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kinda depends on what you mean by paganism, are we talking about the Indo-European gods of our people, or the edgy post-Christian LARP that is things like Wicca?

I'm just learning about Paganism and I would like the original definition

start here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

and then recognize how much we got fucked by their demise

I suppose I can be more specific; I want to know about witchcraft, and I thought asking about Paganism would be a good start.

well then I've got nothing for you, and you'd be better off calling witchcraft witchcraft and paganism paganism.

To my knowing, Pagans specialized in herbs and natural remedies, right?

We are better off without nig tier religions

I've seen this meme, but I still have questions that need an answering; what do you know about shamanism? What do you think about Cherokee tribes, Barbarism, Tribalism?

literally Muslims of Late Antiquity, it's funny how the only native religion they could hope to mock is Germanic, because Greco-Roman absolutely knocks Abrahamic religions out of the water in terms of substance.

are we talking about IEs? because that's just a religion, a religion with people who practiced regular medicine for their time, and were some of the best at it.

Read: I was raised by a Psychopathic Jehovah Witness Mother, and an effeminate Scientologist Father.

I would like to not be so screwed up in the head and I thought learning about Paganism would be a good start?

paganism isn't going to help you, but the philosophy that came from it might.

look up Stoicism.
iep.utm.edu/stoicism/
youtu.be/seLLJP3H1FU
the youtube link is a little self-fallating on the part of secular humanism, but just ignore that because anyone who read Marcus knows that he was a proud roman and recognized the gods.

the thing is, I know a bit about stoicism but my end goal is to be part of a tribe. This tribe I wish to be part of has nothing to do with multiculturalism, multimedia nothing multi. I think stoicism is sort of nihilistic, something I want to avoid

watching the video, now. if the thread still breathes in 50 minutes i'll give my response on it

>nig tier
ah yes, like the one that literally came out of Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat
versus the one from Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_homeland

Any sort of fucked up reigion/power cult that has you living in fear of the gods judgement, and make live sacrifices in its nane are barbaic and out dated. Luckily weve evolved

>I think stoicism is sort of nihilistic, something I want to avoid
this isn't true, it's about as Nihilistic as Buddhism
it's not nihilistic to approach suffering from a logic perspective and logically approach it, it just doesn't tell you sweet lies, it doesn't tell you to fuck yourself.

>reigion/power cult that has you living in fear of the gods judgement, and make live sacrifices in its nane
you described the Old Testament to a 't'

Personally, I look up to this guy.

Any thoughts?

>it's not nihilistic to approach suffering from a logic perspective and logically approach it, it just doesn't tell you sweet lies, it doesn't tell you to fuck yourself.

This. It's not easy at first and you're sort of walking on a knife's edge. You slip to either side and it sucks while walking forward is painful for awhile. Slip to one side and it's nihilism and slip to the other side and it's airy-fairy-man-bun-chakras and bs. Learn to walk that stoic line, straight forward. Develop callouses but don't be callous. Toughen up but don't go wingnut crazy like a jihadi. It's a balance and a journey.

Yeah and the old testament was in the age of ritual sacrifices and paganism/ polytheism was the religion of the time. We've evolved our ideology towards a more moral practice

I had to switch platforms

Read the Havamal

ayo hol up

so you're telling me that the Old Testament YHWH is the iron-age Semitic religion from a Canaanite pantheon monotheistic cult as we knew it to be, and the only redeeming parts come from a New Testament that had huge influence from Greek philosophy with a pagan origin?