Katy perry says Fuck TAYTAY, HillDawg and Socrates are my friends

>archive.fo/OnhJl

>Katy Perry shares more details about her Taylor Swift beef, how Hillary Clinton "woke" her and having a "massive crush on Socrates" in a new interview.

>"[Clinton] woke the sleeping giant and there’s something bigger than her, than me, than any one person that is happening right now," Perry said. "Something brilliant is really happening, which is: people are waking up. People are waking up and we wouldn't have ... we would have continued in the same pattern, in the same way, in the same comfort, in the same utopia."

>As a ripple of her "wokeness," Perry admitted that she has started exploring philosophy. "I've got a massive crush on Socrates," Perry said. "I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"

Damn, first she dissess our queen TayTay and now she disrespects Socrates. This is just unacceptable. There will be consequences, there will be blood, from wherever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_gadfly
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

who's socrates?

Why does she hate Taylor?

She sounds like a complete retard and doesn't even know it.

There is nothing more cringy than white people using Negro-speak.

>"I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"
Urge to kill...

her pimp

the Jews did this

"[Clinton] woke the sleeping giant and there’s something bigger than her, than me, than any one person that is happening right now,"

> "I've got a massive crush on Socrates," Perry said. "I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"
socrates also espoused proto-fascism
read a book

wow i guess i'm like socrates too

Taytay refuse to be buy into the music industry slut hypnosis.
She'd rather keep a good personal image and live that image than be pushed into a life of debauchery.

Hah. I thought it was Miley Cyrus from the pic. I'm starting to agree with user about the demon that used to posess Miley being in Katy now.

>Brit
Sorry, you get the fucking france treatment, you identity-less fucking turbo cuck

Get the FUCK ot you 0 UKIP seat having fucking N I G G E R

I FUCKING ABSOLUTELY DESPISE YOU. YOU HAVE NO MANHOOD. ZERO. YOU THINK POSTING IN A KATY PERRY THREAD WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?

YOUR NATION IS GARBAGE.

is anybody watching her stream where shes filming herself live like shes in the big brother house
tits when?

>Liking Socrates
>AKA how to spot a pretender or a retard 101

"Socrates belonged, in his origins, to the lowest orders: Socrates was rabble. One knows, one sees for oneself, how ugly he was. But ugliness, an objection in itself, is among Greeks almost a refutation. Was Socrates a Greek at all? Ugliness is frequently enough the sign of a thwarted development, a development retarded by interbreeding. Otherwise it appears as a development in decline. Anthropologists among criminologists tell us the typical criminal is ugly: monstrum in fronte, monstrum in animo. (a monster in face, a monster in soul)
But the criminal is a decadent. Was Socrates a typical criminal? - At least that famous physiognomist's opinion which Socrates' friends found so objectionable would not contradict this idea. A foreigner passing through Athens who knew how to read faces told Socrates to his face he was a monstrum - that he contained within him every kind of foul vice and lust. And Socrates answered merely: 'You know me, sir!'"

quints of truth!

Yep, it's official, she's lost her fucking mind

>what are the Virtues
>what is the Good Life
The big three classic philosophers would hate Katy Perry. They'd hate celebrity culture in general.

Just another white Christian girl fucked by the Jew. Sad.

>Perry said. "I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"
duuuuuude socrates lmao

She did woke up the giant called alt-right lol.

>>As a ripple of her "wokeness," Perry admitted that she has started exploring philosophy. "I've got a massive crush on Socrates," Perry said. "I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"
#thotgenocide

>Socrates
Plato was a superior plebeian philosopher and the Sophists were even more superior but whatever.

Vapid thot will be vapid thot

JUST

Is Katy Perry attempting to fill Miley Cyrus's spot now that Miley is trying to drop her absolute degenerate image?

>> Perry admitted that she has started exploring philosophy. "I've got a massive crush on Socrates," Perry said. "I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"

>Socrates
She has the intelligence of a doorbell compared to Socrates. Asking "Are we there yet?" a billion times does not equate to asking philosophical and existential questions.

>Liberals waking up
Fahnny joke.
>Being in the same utopia
Not for the last 10 years we haven't.

>another roastie hits the wall and desperately tries to cling to relevance episode
Imagine my shawk

Do i detect a hint of Schopenhauer?

Yep. There's a gap in the machine now, and it must be filled for the machine to continue working perfectly. Gotta keep that degeneracy train going.

>Taytay refuse to be buy into the music industry slut hypnosis.
Yes, the shitheads also tried to bully her over not divulging who she voted for. She really is a class act.

"A gadfly is a person who interferes with the status quo of a society or community by posing novel, potently upsetting questions, usually directed at authorities. The term is originally associated with the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates, in his defense when on trial for his life."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_gadfly

Her conditioning is starting to break down. She'll either derail from here, or they'll reset her.

It's her turn, I guess.

Nah, middle aged women just lose their fucking marbles once they approach old age and aren't married, have no kids and can't keep a guy around them long enough to trap them.

Coal burning whore ignites career after no one cares about her anymore, more at 11.

Don't give her attention it is exactly what she wants.

>>As a ripple of her "wokeness," Perry admitted that she has started exploring philosophy. "I've got a massive crush on Socrates," Perry said. "I'm like, dude! The guy that asked too many questions. Me too!"

That triggered me so hard, fuck

rly makes u think
like dude im like socrates now.. you know, because he thinked too
wow... rly makes u think.......

Just a dash good sir.

>Tfw you will be a lonely shut in like ll the men you admire.

Books are my best friends, and yes I am a terribly lonely man.

How embarrassing.

Getting "woke" by supporting the most neoliberal establishment candidate there ever was.
Then talking about Socrates for extra basic bitch pseudointellectual points.

Why does she sound like a 14 year old girl who wants everyone to think of her as deep?
Bitch is in her mid 30s or something.

Praise be upon thy glorious digits

Ah yes, Katy Perry, the political genius

Women should be seen and not heard.

>the dude that asked so many questions like haha me too!

>Why does she sound like a 14 year old girl who wants everyone to think of her as deep?
Women never grow past the teenage mentality.

>breaking news scrotum tease reads Socrates

socrates

>Who needs lyrics when you have big black cock
What a revolutionary thinker, she's clearly on par with Socrates and not just a rich whore.

>Her conditioning is starting to break down.
you mean her and her pr board decided to squeeze cash out her fans then go into retirement.
then later on come back with a self help book after blaming it on something like drugs or
straying from the light of god?

katy is cool but the dissing taylor narrative is tired
i'm tired
i need to go to sleep

Socrates is right in that people are inherently good or bad, though.

Reminder, every time the Deep turns a beta slave blonde it's because they're under stress. And that's a good thing.
Perry &vids are a good indication of their current think.

i only roll wit fictional movie characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

>Scrotum tease reads Socrates

WHY ARE WE NOT JOURNALISTS WE WRITE BETTER HEADLINES IN 10 SECONDS FROM A MEME

Also checked and keked

yeah well this is actually the interesting thing, its like a play, and there is a part to be filled

FUCK YOU

This is what bothers me most. That a 30 something woman is "crushing" on a guy that's been dead for thousands of years.

Is she just retarded and thinks acting like an idiot teenager will help her keep her idiot teenage fans?

Thats most celebrities. The few that arent raging retards are ostracized.

>He doesn't know about the trans valuation of all values.

Big fish eat the little fish, and that is the whole story.

>dumb bitch saying dumb shit
>thought by socrates she meant some half assed nigger rapper
i don't get how these people are so relevant in media

what's the over/under on how many time she has drank blood?

7.5?

she literally released a song called "ur so gay" that is politely and conveniently buried so her lefie SJW "fans" don't remember how vulgar she started out

If I remember correctly she posted a photo of her in line at the polling place, then later updated it with an "I voted" image on it was clear Trump was going to win.
I'm still not sure if she was implying she voted for Hillary, like, "I did my part it's not my fault", or if she was gloating that she had voted for Trump.
That's some grade A mischief right there.

What a fucking retard if she actually knew anything about what socrates believed she'd know that he wouldn't like neither hillary or trump.

>HE'S MY BOOOYYYFRRRAAANNNDD
Fucking coalburning where fuck off

Pretty much.
Fucking hell I can't believe this is actually news.

It is a sad day when a men has to check his own digits.

I MEAN LOOK AT THEM

>Good Sir
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

If Katy is such a fan of Socrates will she be abandoning her wealth? Will she begin to become a virtuous person?

>Katy Perry is absolutely insane
we already knew this

Who is this Katy Perry and why does he hate Taylor Swift?

Is he a drag queen?

i wanted to check your trips but the pic you posted with them really made me think

>who's socrates?

Can't tell if ironically being stupid or just burger.

An inherently good person won't do bad, no matter how powerful.

An inherently bad person will do bad, no matter how weak.

Socrates was ugly as fuck senpai.

Eww wtf happened to her? I can't believe I actually used to think she was hot.

She used to look good, what the fuck is she doing?

I have given up already.

GREEK RENAISSANCE WHEN?

>trying to sound intelligent, presenting yourself as having worthwhile opinions
>admit you hadn't heard of Socrates until well into your adult years

Even if this were before the Internet it still wouldn't be acceptable.

>American education

getting older

YEAH WE WOKE AS FUCK NIGGA

Because women.

Irrelevant. He was a philosopher, not a fucking model.

She's a bit old for saying and acting like this.

At least she has a crush on a white male philosopher from glorious Peloponnesian War times.

She's pulling a Miley 2.0. She's trying to attract the "degenerate Miley" crowd.
Watch her go "Traditional" in a year or two.

Damn, nice palindrome family

Trying to attact the "degenerate Miley" crowd that left after she created her "traditional" persona*
She's just making use of the situation.

>pulled out her songs from Spotify so people buy her songs
>People bought her songs and albums
>Now it's time to make even more money by putting the songs on Spotify
>also getting back at Katy

Taylor could be a jew

M8 are you serious?

>inherently
>good
>person

These three words contain within them so many answers that to offer them as an description or explanation is to completely misunderstand the nature of language.

WHAT IS GOOD
WHAT IS A PERSON

>Inb4 I get the stock standard Pre-Christian Christian response

Just read Keirkergaard if you love religion and other existentialists if you're not.

>I'm still not sure if she was implying she voted for Hillary

I could care less if she voted for Hillary or not. Fact of the matter is that she didn't act like an utter shitstain by alienating her conservative fans or a typical left winger. Modesty and decency.

Fact of the matter is, people will remember our Aryan Mistress, the same can't be said for Katy Perry.

hillary (((woke))) her

kekekekekkekekekekkekekekeke

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>I have given up already
Same

The short hair demon

looks like a turbo-dyke

taylor is fash, 14/88, she became the jew to out jew the jew.

>praises Socrates

I'm glad we have more people who realise that democracy is a failed form of government.