archive.is/3NqGP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay

how will men recover?

i don't get it

Is the dog still there?

Why they assume her gender?
It's because the dress?

How is the girl statue still there? Who the hell owns that space?

wow, they are so lame. I cant believe I used to side with liberals. I wish I could go back in time and kick myself in the balls.

How is there still not a bronze maga hat on her

Someone should blowtorch the face and put a hijab on it

If women are so powerful why do they consistently need to be reassured and catered to? Why do women literally need a support group for every minuscule hardship in life or else they just completely fall apart and sometimes fall apart regardless?

Why are women just constantly patting themselves on the back for nothing other than holding a job and having a vagina?

Typical college street artist type shit that's more vandalism than art. This ain't a Banksy, it should be removed.
Also a little girl could never stand up to a full grown bull.

Lame "art".

Wonder women movie creators rubbing their Jew hands together right now

I love how these people just don't understand art whatsoever.

The addition of the girl in the first place was about as subtle as a Banksy statement.

Just keep adding shit to this statue until nothing matters anymore.
It's all graffiti.

All of this right here.

Women must know subconsciously that they aren't equal nor will they ever be.

Wonder woman

No feminists kicked it to the point it broke.

some retarded popcult reference, just hang all the degenerates.

Wonderloli. Lovely.

>a marketing executive added this to a statue

Surprised they didn't put a hogwarts robe on it yet

How the fuck are you triggered by this? Who cares

so fucking faggy

As much as you faggots hate it shows as art it works. It's job is to trigger you into frothing sperg.

It's not even legit, it's a marketing campaign by an investment firm trying to trick people into believing it's protest.

Is that thing a permanent installation? Like, is it going to be one more reason for me to forever hate that open air insane asylum built atop a sewer they call New York City?

>stupid statue girl thread
>no one posted the bull and the girl art

Sup Forums is dead

Why has that bitch only wearing one shoe?

You guys hate women way too much that it's unhealthy.

It's all about smashing the patriarchy
Men are the enemy
Refugees welcome

Literally mentally incapable of thinking of anything with infantalizing it first.

>makes simple joke at statue
>DUDE CALM DOWN FUCKING ALT RIGHT FAGGOT GOD FUCK U NAZIS

Kys irl

>murder woman
>hero

What kind of fag doesn't deep fry taquitos?

>women are so powerful that they have to resort to a fantasy character and a statue

be the change you want to see in the world

-Muhatama Poodi

She's wearing one sandal, the other is probably a closed toe medical walking shoe, it can't be that hard to see.

so far i wonder why no user with a string of termite just chops off the head

what is preventing that girl statue to be removed ?

from what i heard its there illegaly and the bull statue Creator already asked the city to either remove her or move the bull statue

Why is Superman so effeminate and gay

>commit cold-blooded murder
>hero

Pick one.

Coming to a town near you

I think we should preempt that by giving the statue a swastika arm band

Fuck Maxwell. He killed Best Blue Beetle.

Because the bull statue creator is a whiney man sweetie. Women run this thing.

u saying wat u son of basterd bich

-Pudoo Patel

Fuck this stupid ass statue

that bitch would need to be a superhero to even have a chance on wall st.

fuckin' women, man.

Cucked city officials don't want to touch the issue.

t. Batman

I love how niggers and women think having nigger or female lead actors in movies is a big thing

this is unironically my favorite picture of her

Bull = Moloch
Girl = Giving herself willingly over to Moloch

It's also in Jew York, so the corrupt officials will do everything they can to stonewall the removal of the statue.

Just think of how long it took to get Clanton arrested for deadly assault, even with piles of evidence stacked against him. Liberal-run cities will always cover for their own kind.

It's funny because these women can't cook are are starting the degenerate weeb diet, meanwhile many weebs from the shit hole of the internet have reformed. Of course there still is and will always be the degenerates that make this place home.

If the feminists can destroy the dog one why doesn't someone just run up to this statue with a pipe and lop it's head off?

Good point, women don't understand art.
I completely agree.

Any NYC Sup Forumsards wanna take it out? You would be heroes and it would trigger lefties

Countdown until some wannabe jihadi runs a truck into that statue.

That's so stupid.

How has no one cum on the statue yet?

We should make a metal muhammed molesting her and weld it to her

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

welll then, somebody better put a cape on the dog that's pissing on her leg
shadilay

>No feminists kicked it to the point it broke.

Rude

I love how these people just don't understand life whatsoever.

The addition of the girl in the first place was about as subtle as a stupid comment.

Just keep adding shit to this room until nothing matters anymore.
You are tearing me apart.

A wallstreet guy clicked a pic of himself humping the statue, and it raised a tiny shitstorm online. This happened a while ago

why has no one cut the head off yet?

cause they took away /our dog/ statue

This unironically gets me hard.

Not a furry or beast guy

Because in their mind, society 'kicks them down' so much that they need to be told that they're really super capable and strong and smart and sexy (but not too sexy or you're sexist for objectifying them) and stuff.

In reality it's just their own brand of sexism to where women themselves think they're so incapable of mental fortitude that they need to be reassured CONSTANTLY about it.

>Drinking soda and eating frozen food makes you wrong.

>Implying you can afford more after feminist inspired marriage rape of half your life's work.

>Implying you still think women are worth the effort after an experience like that.

Feminism is the cancer, not just a cancer. Excuse me my taquitos just dinged.

They do realize that it's fiction, right? Right?

>Superhero movies now adhere to actual adult culture
>A female in a movie that should be for kids is now something that all of society should adhere to
This is a problem of all politicial sides. When did childish imagery become the new form of worship? When did worshipping actual people who did actual things become boring and worshipping fictional people in childish settings become the norm?!

>cold blooded murder

Was he mansplaining? Or manspreading?

I'm surprised some drunk driver hasn't hopped the curb and hit it by now.

Probably, removing it at this point would be sexist.

>yfw the bull is supposed to represent a thriving, aggressive market
>yfw a statue of a female is stopping the thriving market because muh feelings

It's funny you should say that, because tomorrow I am going to a rally to protest against Antifa who want my city's statue taken down. They are going to get curb stomped so I will be handing out ice cold Pepsi and attempting to sell bagels to journalists covering the shit show.

Ironically, wonder woman usually ends up being a devisive bitch in the comics, leading the the male superheroes of her choosing down a destructive path with the power of her vagina.

This statue is just beyond retarded, it's showing that women will ruin everyone's lives to make a point.

Because the writers are.

It means women stand in the way of a bull market. In other words, when women lead, prosperity suffers.

>pepsi
You vile monster

>that should be for kids
You just described the modern day generation that is full of betas and cunts doing this shit.

>Not running up with a bottle of battery acid like pakis do

>and attempting to sell bagels to journalists covering the shit show.
>selling bagels

who the fuck is that woman in the background, and why is she wearing odd shoes?

Do you know what a broken foot is?

The fact that the new wonder woman movie wasn't overtly political is hilarious as these feminists who probably haven't even seen the movie use it to push their agenda.

>Adds crown
Durr, time for a new thread guise

This, it's a inferiority complex. Same with the minorities, success breeds envy which leads to contempt.

Why does no one ever talk about how masculine the face is on this thing?

>No feminists kicked it to the point it broke.
Degenerates

Burgers' role models are superheroes because they have no culture.

Reminder that Beauty and the Beast and Wonder Woman both made a killing at the box office despite being horrible, pandering movies (but above all horrible movies) so this is just a metastasis of capeshit that will dominate American cinema for the next 5 years.

>tfw they removed the dog

Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. They can dish it out but they sure can't take it.

That's what I've been saying about this generation all the time. It's not their fault, it's the market's fault.

Who buys without thinking through the cost and effectiveness of their purchase? Who is triggered by bright and flashy lights and things they can remember? Children!
So how can one make the consumer, who is not a child, buy the except same way? Make them feel like a child as long as possible!
An adult will weigh the consequences of their purchase, they will rather save for the future of buy things that will help him in the long run. A child sees a shiny merchandize from that movie and wants to buy it.

Now a child does not have monetary power, but an adult has. So you have to combine those two to have the perfect consumer: One with money who doesn't think about what is good for them when buying shit.

So that's how the newer generation got socialized. And it won't stop

the bull wins, you know that right?

best KOREA with the bantz

The feminists are just so inconsistent with their opinions on Wonder Woman, I remember when they made the UN remove her as a honorary UN ambassador for being "overly sexualized and misogynistic".

>archive.is/3NqGP