MARCH AGAINST SHARIA - JUNE 10th

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

On June 10th there will be Anti-Sharia Marches all across the country. Antifa and leftists alike will be triggered en masse. All Sup Forumsacks should attend their local march. It's a great way to have fun and meet local redpilled bros.

>MAP OF LOCAL MARCHES (may not have all of them)
zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504

>DISCORD SERVER
pastebin.com/GQ4AmAzt

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/8321/germany-turks-integration
dw.com/en/poll-one-in-four-french-muslims-backs-burqa/a-19560262
ft.com/cms/s/0/eaf80fce-7db5-11e6-8e50-8ec15fb462f4.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/738852/British-Muslims-Sharia-Law-enforced-UK-Islam-poll
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html
thelocal.dk/20151013/danish-muslims-more-devout-than-in-years-past
thelocal.dk/20151019/forty-percent-danish-muslims-wants-quran-based-laws
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism
rt.com/news/208387-austria-islam-kindergarten-muslim/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=OrXXe8T158o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would one march against Sharia?

Is the alternative that much better?

First for second terrorist attack in san bernardino

So you want us to march for women's rights and the right to be a fag? No thanks

Marching accomplishes nothing.

How many times did we march against terrorism and kidnapping by leftists guerrillas? What you need is strong leaders willing to do what it takes to destroy it.

You saying personal freedom is worse than strict and lethal religious mandate, Afritalia?

Salam Aleikum my brother!

Looks like it says march against shart

What because I don't like feminism and queers? Time to go back T_D

Bloody hell you people make me laugh. Constantly inventing new bogeymen - Sharia law now is it?

On what fucking planet are you living on where you think you'll be subject to Sharia law? Why don't you all just fucking become Muslim since you're all so obsessed with them.

>What because I don't like feminism and queers? Time to go back T_D

It is an anti sharia march
Don't be deceptive, Ahmed.

Why don't you just call it a March against Muslims? That's what it really is. A march for bigots. Don't @ me.

University of Munster Study (2016): 23% of Turks living in Germany say that a Muslim should not shake the hand of the opposite sex. 33% say that a woman should wear the veil. 73% say that books and movies which offend religion should be banned.
gatestoneinstitute.org/8321/germany-turks-integration

Institut Montaigne (2016): 29% of French Muslims believe Sharia is "more important than the laws of France."
dw.com/en/poll-one-in-four-french-muslims-backs-burqa/a-19560262
ft.com/cms/s/0/eaf80fce-7db5-11e6-8e50-8ec15fb462f4.html

Policy Exchange (2016): 40% of British Muslims want Sharia
express.co.uk/news/uk/738852/British-Muslims-Sharia-Law-enforced-UK-Islam-poll

ICM Poll (2016): 21% of British Muslims decline to condemn stoning adulterers (5% openly support them).
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html

2015 (Jyllands Posten): 77% of Muslims in Denmark believe the Quran's instructions should be 'fully appied'.
thelocal.dk/20151013/danish-muslims-more-devout-than-in-years-past

2015 (Jyllands Postn): Only 53% of Danish Muslims believe Danish law should be based on the consitution and not the Quran.
thelocal.dk/20151019/forty-percent-danish-muslims-wants-quran-based-laws

ICM Poll (2016): 23% of British Muslim support the introduction of Sharia in the UK "instead of British Law"

I will be at the Va Beach rally.
Will take video if anything happens.
God Bless America

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

FPO (2014): 43% of Islamic teachers in Austria openly advocate Sharia law over democracy.
rt.com/news/208387-austria-islam-kindergarten-muslim/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say that Sharia should be supreme to the US Constitution (43% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 51% of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Sharia courts rather than courts of the United States (39% disagree).

sharia is based though

>new bogeymen

BBC (2007): 28% of Muslims in the UK prefer Sharia (37% for those younger).
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

Center for Social Cohesion: 40% of British Muslim students want Sharia
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

GfK NOP: 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf

NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

No, I want you to show up with a sign saying "End Islamic Immigration". Or just show up and meet people in your area. There's sure to be plenty of Sup Forumsacks at each march.

Rallies accomplish several things:
- They get the message out to normies
- They provoke antifa, making normies wonder why there's a group of black-hooded thugs violently for Sharia and against free speech
- Most importantly, they allow right-wingers to meet fellow right-wingers and establish local groups

Why don't you tell us, bong? You seem to be living in a sharia country.

Oh look some lovely polls, we all know how accurate they are.

I don't give a shit what people say they want in a stupid poll - and just because you want something doesn't mean you're gonna get it. I'm sure all Christians would want everyone to be straight, there's no fucking chance of it happening.

Kys nigger lover

Awesome I'm going to NY for the weekend I'll probably get blown up

>I'm sure all Christians would want everyone to be straight

Sure, I am sure that's true, that doesn't mean Christians will behead, blow up, and subvert bloody Kuffars to reach that goal.

Way too obvious

Thank you based leaf.

"Oh look, some lovely facts. Well those are just wrong because I said so."

How many people are "Radical Muslims" going to have to kill in our country to finally get Sharia law? And why are radical Muslims suddenly so moral? Surely they're the last people to give a fuck about laws.

If the idea is to make moderates get a spine, I'm all for it. I should say that it accomplishes nothing by itself.

You can't just "peacefully protest" sharia out of your country, you need to kick out the vermin carrying the filth.

Hey can i march againt sharia law or i'll be stoned ?

>How many people are "Radical Muslims" going to have to kill in our country to finally get Sharia law?

It has nothing to do with killing people, it is called subversion of the Kuffars, its why countries like Germany are allowing child marriages to be valid for people that come in from the middle east. It starts slowly, and as the population grows, no go zones are established, later sharia controlled zones, as these zones are established, the police is afraid to seem racist.

This fear of criticism and racist causes pacifism, you attempt to appease the sharia law fanatics, and give them power.

Christian women always have those stabbing fish eyes.

Yeah those sources are really reliable. Are you seriously basing your views on some silly polls that are designed to spread fear among the population?

If 40% of Muslims want Sharia law in the UK, they're doing a shit job of campaigning for it.

>silly polls that are designed to spread fear among the population?

You do know how statistics work right?

Hooray for more people blocking traffic for stupid virtue signaling

K. What you SHOULD be marching against is niggers and their enablers, who run riot through the US raping and murdering and assaulting at highly disproportionate rates. Or Jews would make more sense as well, since Jews are the ones who have been behind third world mass immigration for decades. Keep railing against that Islamic boogeyman though. Retards. Your real enemy lives in hollywood and you watch his kitschy movies every weekend.

Time to get back to work Kurt.

>closest Rally is at a landfill

VA beach has beaches you know.

>Islamic boogeyman though.

Look, all the things you mentioned are worth marching against, but then you try to completely minimize the "islamic boogeymen".

I question your intentions

According to the Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut off (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.

>Pay attention to my old schemes
>Ignore my new schemes

The age for a marriage contract with a girl is actually as low as 1 month, there are no restrictions.

sharia? in america? what?

>all these bongs defending sharia

Maybe if you faggots wouldve spoken up earlier you wouldnt be having weekly terror attacks

Yeah my point is that this is what cuckservatives do. Islam is a more socially acceptable target in the US than niggers or (god forbid) Jews. A march against sharia is just taking the easy way out instead of addressing much bigger problems... AKA the fact that blacks rape and murder whites at epidemic levels, and that Jews control Hollywood, the media, congress, high finance, big law, the courts, etc. THOSE must be our first concern. End the wars in the Middle East, stop importing muzzies (AKA stop the Jews from importing muzzies), and the Islamic problem solves itself.

>criticize Jews and blacks
>get called JIDF

Huh

Ah yes, more fear and paranoia.

First of all, to introduce a new type of law into a country that doesn't contravene the existing laws of the land is pretty much impossible. It's extremely difficult to change our own laws let alone add a completely new set of them.

Secondly, if Muslims are taking over the world as you seem to think, can't you just accept that this is natural selection at play? Sorry, you can't fight evolution.

Truth is Muslims that live in Western countries become more Westernised - it's anecdotal, but all the Muslims I've known drink booze and eat pork, and so will their children etc. If you truly think Western society is better, then those that move here will realise that. An extremely small minority of nutjobs will blow themselves up, but native people kill their own too. School shooters are terrorists representing the nerds rejected by Western society.

How does Sup Forums feel about white sharia?

Raleigh NC reporting, Can confirm myself and multiple friends will be there. Don't come if you don't fucking lift or at least provide something of value.

what's wrong with sharia?

Hey guys! Glad I'm here again to as why you have a tanned kike from picture related representing you? Answers? Answers?

>Secondly, if Muslims are taking over the world as you seem to think, can't you just accept that this is natural selection at play? Sorry, you can't fight evolution.

Yes we can you idiot. We make the decision to fight back. If we had the will, we would win - we've done it before.

Anti Sharia March on my birthday. Best birthday ever.

eh, look on it as a networking opportunity.

I sure do. They can be manipulated to support an agenda, it is silly to take them at face value.

Here's a statistical fact. You are more likely to die taking a shower than in a terrorist attack.

they should also do anti muhammad marches.

Muhammad was a mass murdering rapist of women and children.

Mosques are shrines dedicated to muhammad and his words and deeds. totally evil. totally vile.

We should have a fake counterdemonstration promoting "white sharia". Antifa would be confused as hell.

>shit job of campaigning for it
>rape gangs and terror cells all over england
yeah, our muslims are the most good-natured people in the world. there's no way this poll could be remotely accurate.

One tomorrow in St. Paul be there.

>An extremely small minority of nutjobs will blow themselves up, but native people kill their own too

And a large portion of the "moderates" support this or do not speak out against it. There is large amounts of research that disproves the myth of the "radical minority".

>Ah yes, more fear and paranoia.

if someone 40 years ago told you that there will be over 30000 terrorist attacks around the world since 9/11, you would call them paranoid too.

>Sorry, you can't fight evolution.
What? How the hell does evolution fit into this? Do muslims have some superhuman biological features that I somehow missed?
Does converting to islam make you biologically more adaptable to an environmental hazard?

This has to be bait.

why? usa literally have no threat of coming under sharia law

Wake Forest NC reporting, never been to a March before, how hectic can they get?

A terrorist attack just ADDS to the things that might kill you, so fuck off, my shower is dangerous enough already.

this desu

>Yes we can you idiot. We make the decision to fight back. If we had the will, we would win - we've done it before.

How many Muslims have you killed so far then?

March against Sharia?
>Pussies won't march against Beth Din.

might be worth checking out what happened to Lebanon in the 20th century because that's where we're headed. Singing Oasis songs won't keep you safe

Spotted the british muslim in damage control mode trying to use deception to ignore that sharia law is mandated to be followed by muslims AND non muslims. And that the whole purpose of islam is to institute sharia law in all nations of the entire planet either by warfare or immigration infiltration/deception.

>Does converting to islam make you biologically more adaptable to an environmental hazard?
converting to islam makes you an environmental hazard.

Choice between Sharia or the Jewish liberal nigger degeneracy that is modern Western culture?

I'm veering towards Sharia lads

>Here's a statistical fact. You are more likely to die taking a shower than in a terrorist attack.

That's not a good argument, just because taking a shower is dangerous doesn't mean next time you fly an airplane, if the flight attendant tells you there are 6 taliban members on the plane, doesn't mean you will be okay with it "because taking a shower is dangerous".

>How many Muslims have you killed so far then?
observe how the paki taunts the infidels.

>might be worth checking out what happened to Lebanon in the 20th century because that's where we're headed. Singing Oasis songs won't keep you safe
Forget him, he's a muslim immigrant pretending to be british. That's how they always are online, they come into our nations and then pretend to speak for us. No wonder why people think brits are somehow pro islam. And why these same nutjobs in london with their muslim mayor khan keep making these online petitions to ban trump and against anything that stops muslim immigration, signed by almost exclusively muslims.

Three Stages of Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

What Is Sharia?
youtube.com/watch?v=OrXXe8T158o

According to Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta. Interestingly, when Muhammad died, he said he could feel his aorta being severed.

If you really gave a shit about rape gangs why aren't you rallying against the paedophile rape gangs that infest our political and media organisations? If they're white it's alright?

Until I get to "all of them", numbers don't count.

P.S. they get fed bacon before they die.

I'll add on to this... for Europe Islamicism is THE problem, I agree on this. Jews are a problem of similar magnitude for their role in promoting "diversity," mass immigration, etc. but Islam represents the most pressing matter as a nonwhite invasion of white European countries... this is not the case in the US. The US has become a nonwhite country because (((Hart-Cellar))) opened the floodgates for African, Central American, Asian, etc. immigration to the US. Our biggest nonwhite contingents are Hispanic mestizos and blacks. You want to do something productive for America? Name the Jew, boost white identity politics, and foster racial awareness for white Americans, who currently have just about zero racial pride or awareness.

You're the one supplying them.

MuHAMmad fucked pigs.

Are you this retarded? I am far more fearful of terrorists bombing my city centers than orphans getting grabbed by molestors. Call it selfish... I care not

so do the left cuck corps have any excuse to countermarch and riot now? it's not a march against muslims so they won't shout #notallmuslims. will they just show up to fight fascism or they'll go full sharia is misunderstood?

What do you mean "support" it? Are they cheering from the sidelines? That's a meaningless statement.

Why have all the terrorists in England been on watchlists then? Muslims had reported them but apparently due to the cuts in police nothing was done about it. Not sure I believe that though.

>if someone 40 years ago told you that there will be over 30000 terrorist attacks around the world since 9/11, you would call them paranoid too.

Majority of them targetting Muslims. You must remember that the UK & US illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and blew hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians up. We are at war remember?

>What? How the hell does evolution fit into this? Do muslims have some superhuman biological features that I somehow missed?
Does converting to islam make you biologically more adaptable to an environmental hazard?

>This has to be bait.

If Muslims are taking over the world then it's safe to say that they are on the right side of natural selection. Of course it's bullshit though, they are not taking over the world like some paranoid nutjobs like to think.

Damn right it won't

And yet you spend a disproportionate amount of time fearing terrorism, which is exactly the aim of terrorism. You are supporting the terrorists.

But I support Sharia law as long as it eradicates feminism, feminist enablers and the army of white knight cops protecting feminists.

when did i say i wasn't against that? are you muzzies so low IQ that you can only be concerned about one issue at a time? lol.

Protests show our politicians that real people are willing to stand up and put themselves in harm’s way for causes they feel strongly about. In this situation, the protesters are the ones willing to face violence and media ridicule to show the meeker masses that it is okay to prefer our American laws and way of life, and thus vote accordingly. Politicians have demonstrated that they will continue to allow traditional Americanism to deteriorate until it is either non-existent or until they voters speak plainly.

Sharia law is the only way to fix our nation. No other group has the strength to kill enough of the millions of police and military protecting feminists and politicians furthering the feminist agenda.

Yes 20th century Lebanon is a great comparison to 21st century Britain.

You caught me. Praise Allah you cunt.

Great point, it's extremely likely you're going to catch a plane with 6 Taliban members on board.

Fack off u paki cunt

Feeding bacon is hardly a punishment is it.

So did David Cameron.

Keep supporting those terrorists, that's exactly what they want you to do.

Fuck yeah I hate Shania. I'll be there.

I'd show up but Sam Houston need my help. I know people are saying its some sort of ruse, but the boons at blm are still saying they're going to be at the monument and if there's even a chance that someone might try to deface Sam I have to be there with my chl waiting to feel in fear for my life.

>sharia law will "save" the west from degeneracy.
All you buffoons who constantly brigade Sup Forums for months and months and months with how sharia law will solve the problems of the west and how it will cure degeneracy, are pathetic, don't you think we realize that you're muslims doing dawah pretending to be westerners same as you pretend to be native europeans etc. to trick people online? please.. just fuck off achmed.

sharia is a total nightmare to live under, even total degeneracy is preferable alternative to being executed for ridiculous reasons aswell as it being very easy for muslims to fabricate a case against you somehow offending a muslim or islam and get you executed even if you did nothing wrong. This happens in muslim countries quite a bit, some mishandled qu'ran will be planted near some christians place and the muslims will demand his execution because he mishandled the qu'ran. Muslims do that pathetic shit all the fucking time.

What's going to save the west is what made it great in the first place, christian traditions and a wholesome and kind family. But not the libtarded variation of it that has molded it into accepting degeneracy which is the reason the west is in the situation it's in, has happened very recently in very recent decades, aswell as mass muslim migration would have never been allowed were that in check, for obvious reasons that you muslims prove all the fucking time. We don't even have to look at the historic record of your barbaric nature where you tried to invade us and do the same because you follow islam/sharia.

t. abdul

These marches are useless

So why do right wing organisations only rally against Muslim rapists? Why is that worse?

>u paki cunt
t. obviously a muslim
also
>it's extremely likely you're going to catch a plane with 6 Taliban members on board
>therefore lets keep bringing in more muslims to increase your chances
how stupid do you think we are?

I never said sharia law would do anything other than combat feminism. No one believes sharia will 'cure degeneracy'.

The only way to stop feminism is to kill off the huge army of white knight manginas so that rational people can get into power and take away womens' unearned rights.

baby steps lad
can't go from hypercuckery leftism to RWDS in a year
gotta shift the window bit by bit, every snackbar attack in Europe is a free push in the right direction

Is that Lauren southern? Damn she really turned into a shitskin

Fuck I wish there was one in Canada.

Can't tell if the pro-sharia posters here are a) unironically retarded stormfags b) ShareBlue shills or c) Saudi Arabian shills

Great Idea, I want to see the Antifa casting stone at you in the name of democracy and secular value.

If we spread this manifestations across the country and Europe we may obtain 2 things: Antifa forced to proclaim themselves unironically dhimmi

Muslims revealing their true nature

>Ah yes, more fear and paranoia.
>Secondly, if Muslims are taking over the world as you seem to think, can't you just accept that this is natural selection at play? Sorry, you can't fight evolution.
lel obvious larp bait

These rallies are great because they show everyone how violent antifa and other Muslim groups are.

Who cares about media "ridicule", they are all controlled anyways. The grassroots protests are the only way, and politicians will take notice, even if they don't admit it.

Stuff like this is babby steps in the right direction.