PRIME MINISTER ELIZABETH II

Say hi to your new overlord, Britcuks. DUP will betray May next week, nobody will be able to form a government, and by the end of next week Queen Elizabeth II will officially become the next PM of the United Kingdom.

bump

YES, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

Cromwell II when?

Unionist joins unionist, no surprise there.

REPTILE

Checked.

Maybe we should have Monarchy in power. I quite like the idea of Prince William ruling Parliament.

Actually the resident cat is prime minister while no one holds office

can members of the royal family even hold a political office?

Never, the first time was a disaster which scarred the nation's political memory.

I hope this whore does soon.

Does what?

Her Majesty doesn't need to become her own Prime Minister. She could simply take her rightful seat at head of the House of Lords. Some might say it was long past time and much silliness has been allowed to go on for far too long.

She's and her entire family are terrible people, only William is decent.

Send the Vanguard-class subs to sea and order them to launch the Tridents at the UK. I rekon some will actually land on the UK and the rest will hit Latvia and Peru, but hopefully it will be enough to end life on the UK.

DUP hold the Tories hostage.

Tory MP's start backstabbing the front bench for getting into bed with terrorists.

Tory credibility ruined after Brexit and now this election came back to bite them.

Vote of no confidence.

Election by the end of the year, say hello to PM Corbyn.

Say hello to the Second Republic

SAY HELLO TO MILITARY COUP AND RWDS MEMES MANIFEST!

No, it's a conflict of interest. If I remember correctly, the Queen could technically dissolve parliament, but I don't know for sure the process of re-instituting the Monarchy. One of the Brits here could better answer it.

Boot licker!

I got ya bruv!

same here senpai. Monarchy works philosophically - put a human instead of an egregore behind the wheel - and we actually have an authentic (if vestigial) version of it here, and a competent (pilot etc.) guy in the line of succession. too good not to make something of?

Good thing we have Corbyn waiting in the wings then.

this man knows the score.

There's a reason Gerry Adams looks so happy today. This is a short win for a long loss. Corbyn is probably right chuffed too.

France is the one with half their military on their streets, and they just bent over and took it when the french hating rothschild banker won

>You're watching election news
>BBC BREAKING ALERT, Queen's royal guard has stormed westminster and Downing street, martial law is in effect
>Parliamentarians and other roundheads arrested and sent to tower of London
>Theresa May reported missing
What do?

Never because Oliver Cromwell was born in 1599 and died in 1658 (September)

Me?
What do??

>Get coat
>Go to Asda
>Buy a crate of 24 Carling
>Go home
>Drink in celebration
>Don't Look Back In Anger on full volume

>a short win for a long loss
+5 Insightful. Tories only hope in fuck of actually getting through EU exit unscathed with these numbers would have been a large (Tory/Lab) coalition - anyone who thinks that unruly mob are going to hold their own ranks 'for the sake of the Party' never witnessed Soubry et al. last night.

I'd laugh hysterically if that happened- if by no other virtue than to watch the look on the face of a bunch of useless politicians when their favorite toy is taken away.

"b-b-but.. you can't just do that! this paper says so!"

Her Majesty: "I just did. WTF are you going to do about it?"

Darn, here comes the old colonization again

Appoints Kate as Lady Protector.

You will get Prince Charles and he will never die.