What is the least amount of money you can live comfortably on? My gf and I broke up...

What is the least amount of money you can live comfortably on? My gf and I broke up.. I am a struggling artist and she has been supporting me for the last 4 years. I had to move in with my parents. They are limiting me to $100 per day until I find a job or go to school. Frankly, I don't want to do either.

Is this enough to live on? Any tips on making it last?

Parents aren't charging for rent or food.

Jesus this is some high quality bait

I'm not trying to bait

come to eastern europe you can live whole month with 300 dollars

WTF??? I live off $340 a MONTH

yea but the muzzies......

Copypaste alert. Please ignore this thread.

Not under 10k eur a month

3k is suicide tier . i can't pay for my ski trips to switzerland

Greens want to raise the NEETbux in Vienna to 1200€. Will quit then, wörking for Mouhammads free health care isn't worth it anymore, then.

Collect $100 a day.
Live in Mom's basement.
Troll on interweebs..
Go to school for next 10 years.
You Docturz now.

Babbys first copypasta troll

Kill yourself

>tfw I bust my ass in 90+ degree weather for 8 hours for $100/day

loser

kys

Try to remind me when was the last time some muzzie blew himself up in Croatia

$100/day should be more than enough as is. The fuck are you doing faggot?

Musloids figure you suffer enough already.

It's better to suffer from poverty than terrorism. One of the advantages of living in the country where not even shitskins want to come.

>>Strugling artist

Fucking kill yourself

100$ only just pays for lunch. what a bitch

>$100 a day? Are you retarded? I've been living on $1k a MONTH for years.

>struggling artist
>live comfortably

Pick one

In average germany i would say 700€ is enough for all your costs + some extras

100.00 per day? most ptsd vets dont get that much per month. Artist are supposed to starve you idiot. I would say get a job but personally i say to ur parents Euthanise that lazy child you created

>thinking you deserve money just for having PTSD

> I am a struggling artist
faggot

$100 per DAY? That's 3000 tax free dollars per month. On 4000, we own a house, maintain and insure 2 SUVs (one of which is still being paid for), pay ridiculous local taxes and utilities (no cable), eat pretty damn good (and our dogs eat chicken breast and ground sirloin daily, along with premium kibble) and DH drives quite a bit. This doesn't include vet bills, incidentals for the house, and replacing the backyard grass every year. I smoke and we both drink sodas daily. Oh. And 3 cell phones and of course, internet. And life insurance for DH, pet insurance for our Eskie girl.

Unless you live in NYC or Commiefornia, you oght to be able to live decently on $3000 a month AWAY from Mom & Dad. Happy hours (Lo, those many years ago) used to have free buffet type things and a number of my single friends got their sustenance supplemented with that.

Damn, You kids are spoiled and one day, the cold, cruel world/ life is gonna hit and hit hard.
One of the things I noticed/ lamented when I quit work 30 years ago was that I used to get a LOT more done a whole lot faster. Atrophy.

Just a thought.

>tfw when I have a 500 word essay do on monday and I haven't even started it yet
How fucked am I?

Artists have never lived comfortably. Quit being a faggot.

Fake and gay. Saged.