Woah .. #sobrave

#sogay

they're not even real lesbians. I bet they've both touched penises at some point in their lives.

Yes they've touched each others penises.

i would let both of them touch mine

I want to rape them both so bad.

#fapmaterialandthatsit

try pooing in the loo first before you graduate to rape you currynig

they are just pecking on the lips for attention.

i wouldnt peck on the lips with a male friend for attention.

me too

I wonder what virtue signaling feels like

I'd stone em both, but their bravery is a lie. They specifically waited for no one to be around.

im gay for that kind of stuff

usual child rebellion syndrome that affects all the left.
Look at meeeee, I'm different, i don't need your heeeeelp.
Sad stuff.

Yeah, brutal corrective rape is the answer but stay in your own caste you filthy untouchable.

It must be a great feeling, or people wouldn't constantly seek it all the time, never becoming satisfied, never finding happiness, always searching for the next hit...becoming more desperate over time to get their fix, engaging in more obscene and degrading behavior as they sink deeper and deeper into their addiction...

Cute lesbos don't count.

~ republicans

Rape is also a sin, so maybe they'd let me rape them in front of a sign that says that.

That's about as far as it goes

Their political statement is meaningless

man I would like to spend some time in a place where such posters are publically acceptable.
Im fucking tired of living in a place where you become a social outcast if you reveal your true powerlevel...

>long hair
>slutty outfit
this is what we call "i'd kiss a girl drunk to make a dude hard"

Wow, so edgy

No one cares if two sluts lez off
The sign is about faggots

I wonder if there is a lot of virtue signaling in hell... Probably just a lot of screaming.

I'm sure it's not for the Instagram likes and for other women to become jealous about all the guys gawking at them because of this.
Women have strong ideological convictions and never do anything for attention from potential mates through the use of virtue signalling.

actually really made me think irl

goddamn.... those hoes RLY MADE ME THINK

Whats worse than pathetic? A women

Instead, here you are on the internet doing the very same thing you blame them for. Is this what true bravery looks like, Giuseppe?

They're doing it more or less in that picture.

>Lesbians
>Hoes
do you even understand the words you spew, monkey?

ATTENTION

No, but they are women and crave far more attention than the average man.

what this guy said

Your brain is too small to catch the obvious differences, it seems.
Sad stuff.

Are they in downtown Riyadh? No? Then not so brave.

It would make it ok if i could put my dick between both their lips

It's not gay if it's cute girls doing it.

I support hot lesbians.

So gross.

Am I right or wrong in thinking most gays male and female are actually bisexual?

Wow greatest ally, you are so full of wonderful ideas! Do you want my son's foreskin?