Rarely browser pol

>rarely browser pol
>today i spent a few hours here
>germany gets made fun of because of letting sand niggers in
>germanistan
>i then notice the country these people are from
>it's mostly 3rd world shit hole countrys like poland, russia, basically every eastern country

lmfao u mad shitters, germany is better in every aspect. enjoy your life in your shit hole. here take a penny

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article165398798/Warum-ist-diese-Tat-ploetzlich-kein-Mordversuch-mehr.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article165382489/19-Messerstiche-aus-dem-Fenster-geworfen-Kehle-durchgeschnitten.html
massshootingtracker.org/
thelocal.de/20120316/41373
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165305078/In-Polen-broeckelt-die-Phalanx-gegen-Fluechtlinge.html
journal-neo.org/2017/04/05/undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-to-eu/
foxnews.com/world/2017/03/27/italy-greece-reach-migrant-saturation-point-italy-says-some-ngo-boats-work-with-smugglers.html
newsweek.com/immigrant-surge-brings-out-italys-dark-side-384925
archive.is/SMMmq
youtube.com/watch?v=wsaituMNS3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself
welt.de/vermischtes/article165398798/Warum-ist-diese-Tat-ploetzlich-kein-Mordversuch-mehr.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article165382489/19-Messerstiche-aus-dem-Fenster-geworfen-Kehle-durchgeschnitten.html

t. Ahmed al-Germistani

sage

>Achmed calling white countries shitholes

I have hope for Germany.

But it's because of ostriches like you that your country is falling apart. Wake up, Hans!

>crimes happen

oh no xDDD how could that be possible haha xDDD

>slavs
>white

>3rd world shit hole countrys like poland, russia
i guess you dont know what definition of 3rd world is.
typical turkshit, nothing more.

>"white countries"
>these countries are that big of a shit hole not even the sand niggers want to live there

lmfao BTFO

t. muhammed al-rhoubi Albaghdad

>says the slav

Nice post Achmed.

>i guess you dont know what definition of 3rd world is

russia

>angloids
>human

>let's become like those Slavlands, incl. their levels of corruption and crime.

>germany
>better
jej

Choke on merkel dick achmed.

You are totally right, fellow Hans, let's enjoy another day in our completely crime-free country, where no-one so much as knows the meaning of corruption.

Gonna take the late-night train to Berlin airport, want to join me?

>amerifat wants to compare crim rates

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
massshootingtracker.org/

becoming slavland is better than becoming iraq nigga

Achmed only doesn't want into those countries because they don't offer luxurious welfare benefits for them, like free german DNA vessels and spread Kraut-mancheeks

>ignores facts about other races and cultures from a country that knows better
>laughs nervously while checking poo before flushing
hmm

More like
>countries who's citizens would btfo your muzzy ass when you get uppity

kek. sadly most here won't get it.

somewhat older, still valid. Slavs and Italos only can dream about those levels of corruption
thelocal.de/20120316/41373

>ignores every other aspect and focuses only on race and "culture"

US: shit education

try again kiddo

even if germany had 99% shitskins, it would still be better than every eastern european country

we become both, how good is that - also check link

>t. sadik faruq al ham harraq al jebra zebra graba

idiot they are letting islam take over your country like the other shit holes that fell because of it.

>WI
Hesse ever fails to disappoint

t.hessian

>"take over"

hahahaahaha
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

delusional amerifat, lay down your burger HAHAHAHAHA

>girl still has smoke in hand and is looking elsewhere
>man still has his pants on and is holding a drink

pretty sure thats a prostitute,roach

Nice try roach

just finished reading a story about nigger raping a german girl in front of her german bf.
You probably get off to shit like that, yeah?

the Slavs are getting ready to be kebab'd too
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165305078/In-Polen-broeckelt-die-Phalanx-gegen-Fluechtlinge.html

>ukraine

>What are nigger
Without them we would be around Switzerland

whatever helps you sleep at night.

>focuses on public government education
>doesn't realize all forms of government education are shit regardless of country
keep trying

have fun idiot sharia law is already trying to be forced in, pretty sure you legalized marrying fucking 12 year olds

Nice troll, Turk/Afghani/whatever. You have to go back.

HAHAAHHAHAH this board
hahaahahHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's your response? Yeah, I live in this shithole, but fucking hell... At least I got some decency, some self awarness n' shit. You got none.Just like Romans you got rich and fat. And now you're paying for that

I wouldn't trade feeling completely safe at night for some money,
so I feel more comfortable in Poland than I would ever be in Germany
Money just don't matter too much for some people, if you don't have to fear of being stabbed or beheaded, because you went into wrong neighborhood

At least please acknowledge that we try to raise awareness about your future problems that could lead Germany into being 3rd world shit hole

>>it's mostly 3rd world shit hole countrys like poland, russia, basically every eastern country
The thing is that Germany is heading for a 4th world country, like the entire West

>current year +2
>still using pennies

>enjoy your life in your shit hole.
Enjoy brief life in yours.

lol, get fucked helmut. go out and behold some blue eyed blondes, because in a generation or two there won't be any more left

Alright Üzgür you can leave now, go molest some schoolgirls on the town square

this its annoying when some poo is telling me shart in mart

it's better, if all you care about is money

The one where the bf hid in the tent while his gf got raped? That triggered me so fucking hard. I want to beat the shit out of the boyfriend for being such a spineless cuck.

Don't worry about other countries focus on your own.

You have issues be honest with yourself and trying to make yourself feel better by looking at another countries GDP or whatever will not solve anything.

Daily reminder that your country has literally never won a war.

Yeah, me too. Fuck man. I've seen some shit during the war, but letting a fucking nigger put his dick into your girl while you watch? damn

Ukrainians aren't much better than niggers anyway

This is what it looks like to play chess with a pigeon

Funny. Let me guess, you don't consider Russians niggers, do you?

>Part and parcel of living in Germany

I do, Russia is literally Nothern Nigeria

Shit, at least you're honest

Here's an American flag for you. I can bring you one to your home in my American Military Uniform OCP.
You can fly the American flag in your home as a reminder for you anytime you feel like youre the master race, superior, or anytime you need to be reminded that youre not even a real country anymore. Just a tiny Muslim Province of America.
We would save you from the Muslims but honestly its more fun to see you eaten alive after
what your ancestors did. If you dont like that you can just take a shower Hans. Right? God bless America! :D

I bet people around you refer to you as "THAT guy"

Germany is a shithole.

Now what, OP?

No matter how much you hate Germany no one here will hate Germany as much as Germans do.
I pray for you neighbour I really do.

Yup i have no problem reminding Hitler Jr. Why he is where he is today. Honestly Hitler Jr. shouldn't even be mad at me.
I wasnt the one who made the decision to go to War and I wasn't the one who lost the War for them. Tell your friend Hitler Jr.
that he should be angry with his grandparents and great grand parents for being pathetic cowardly failures in battle.
You lost deal with it. Germans have nothing to complain about, they should be thankful they were allowed to exist after
the War and if it was up to me I would have put them all EVERY SINGLE ONE into showers after the War. Problem
solved forever. No more Muslim problem today and no more future problems Germans will cause tomorrow. End of story.

Shut up Weimar.
You are not german, your country is not Germany. True Germany died long ago.

"There is no more good-natured, but also no more gullible people than the Germans. No lie can be conceived treacherous enough, the Germans believe it. They follow a slogan which was given to them, to act against their own countrymen, rather than the real enemies of their country."

Napoleon about the Germans.

God bless the United States of America.

"THAT guy that everyone likes!"

Jesus fucking Christ... Do you even leave your home, man? You sound like a really fucking edgy 16 year old

Don't try to find logic on this board m8

I can leave my home and go to any part of my country I like. Can you do the same?

>it's mostly 3rd world shit hole countrys like poland, russia, basically every eastern country

Hans, you wouldn't know a 3rd world shit hole if you opened your country's borders and they came in stabbing you and self-detonating in droves.

There aren't any travel restrictions in Russia afaik, maybe in chechnya

Krautcuck BTFO

Kraut:
>lolol, stupid third world countries, hehe
Kraut looks out of his window:
>oy vey, looks like fucking Baghdad in here

>germany is better in every aspect.

Not for fucking long it isn't Franz. Did you heard about the refugee that robbed a pair of campers? The girlfriend volunteered to fuck the bull to "save them both" while the boyfriend watched and 911 told him to do nothing. Your country is circling the drain just the same as the others.

here is the real version

and you talk in the name of who, mr 52%?

Not that many, OP

I wouldn't talk, Tony. You're basically 53% Tunisian at this point.

ok kek

Prove that you are German, otherwise I'll just have to assume you are a rapefugee...

Why would a cuck being a cuck surprise anyone here? Their country is lost for a reason. and that reason is traitors like OP

You do realize that I can look at the same Wiki and see that all of studies in that table were done before 2010, right?

It's not like Soros NGOs are shipping half of fucking Tunisia to your shores in the last 2 years, but what do I know.

>ok kek

journal-neo.org/2017/04/05/undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-to-eu/

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/27/italy-greece-reach-migrant-saturation-point-italy-says-some-ngo-boats-work-with-smugglers.html

You're literally being replaced. Arrivederci, Tony.

Que?

Listen here coolie, the numbers in your picture are contradictory. Is all that consanguinity muddling your skull?

>You're literally being replaced. Arrivederci, Tony
>ignoring the fact that 90% of niggers flow to northern europe because "italy racist, germanistan and swedestan are good"
newsweek.com/immigrant-surge-brings-out-italys-dark-side-384925

le 52% education

archive.is/SMMmq

fucking brilliant

>german nationalism
>in current year

absolutely disgusting

>no bullets in the gun

says a lot about your pathetic nation

>ignoring the fact that 90% of niggers flow to northern europe because "italy racist, germanistan and swedestan are good"

Nice guido-tier attempt at misdirection, but we're still talking about NGOs shuttling Tunisian and Libyan shitskins to YOUR shores. You and I aren't talking about the rest of Europe, we all know how fucked it is. We're talking about how fucked YOU are.

Try to stay on track. I know your attention span is pretty slippery from all the grease rolling around in your head, but you can do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsaituMNS3E

God loves this post so much he gave an Italian woman her mustache early this year.

>lmfao u mad shitters, germany is better in every aspect. enjoy your life in your shit hole. here take a penny

You are unaware.
So innocent, I envy you sometimes.
I hope you'll see it through.

>NGOs shuttling Tunisian and Libyan shitskins to YOUR shores
and then flowing to north. i know your iq is lowered by your nigger genes, but try to stay on the track and get that i'm still talking about Italy