We have been pasileyposting for like a year now

We have been pasileyposting for like a year now.

Trump had nothing to do with it...

Other urls found in this thread:

mydup.com/get-involved/application-form
buzzfeed.com/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
archive.is/N4c68
youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_(Northern_Ireland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP
>JOIN THE DUP

Their business model is stealing our culture and content and re-appropriating it for money and advertising revenue.

buzzfeed.com/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the

OY VEY

IT'S THE ABSOLUTE WORST

give his heroic man's party your support

NO SURRENDER

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

archive.is/N4c68

DONT GO TO THE LINK ITS SOME FAGGOT FROM BUZZFEED POSTING THESE LINKS HIMSELF
>DONT GO TO THE LINK ITS SOME FAGGOT FROM BUZZFEED POSTING THESE LINKS HIMSELF
DONT GO TO THE LINK ITS SOME FAGGOT FROM BUZZFEED POSTING THESE LINKS HIMSELF
>DONT GO TO THE LINK ITS SOME FAGGOT FROM BUZZFEED POSTING THESE LINKS HIMSELF DONT GO TO THE LINK ITS SOME FAGGOT FROM BUZZFEED POSTING THESE LINKS HIMSELF
>DONT GO TO THE LINK ITS SOME FAGGOT FROM BUZZFEED POSTING THESE LINKS HIMSELF

DUP hold the Tories hostage.

Tory MP's start backstabbing the front bench for getting into bed with terrorists.

Tory credibility ruined after Brexit and now this election came back to bite them.

Vote of no confidence.

Election by the end of the year, say hello to PM Corbyn.

why are buzzfeed advertising for Sup Forums?

The sheer amount of butthurt over the DUP is hilarious. I love watching lefties and sodomites shriek.

North Ireland will eventually join the Republic once Brexit goes through since those Protestant potatoniggers live in an absolute shithole and need welfare to exist.

Buzzfeed
>Spend years educating yourself
>Spend thousands studying journalism and media at university
>Dream of a long established career studying the nuances of the world and providing unrivalled insight to millions of readers
>Apply for a job to put all that 'talent' into action
>Literally spend your days creating online scrapbooks of pictures from Sup Forums and twitter for a clickbait farm

Jesus, do they not realize that this forum is satire?

m8 this is a short term win but it's not good long term. the DUP needed to be out of the spotlight. They are going to cause backstabbing and defections to the point where we might as well have voted for fucking corbyn.

reeeee

REFRAIN FROM GOING TO THE TWITTER AND DIRECT CUMFEED PAGE ITS A FAGGOT INTERN WHO IS POSTING LINKS HERE TO GET TRAFFIC.
>REFRAIN FROM GOING TO THE TWITTER AND DIRECT CUMFEED PAGE ITS A FAGGOT INTERN WHO IS POSTING LINKS HERE TO GET TRAFFIC.
REFRAIN FROM GOING TO THE TWITTER AND DIRECT CUMFEED PAGE ITS A FAGGOT INTERN WHO IS POSTING LINKS HERE TO GET TRAFFIC.
>REFRAIN FROM GOING TO THE TWITTER AND DIRECT CUMFEED PAGE ITS A FAGGOT INTERN WHO IS POSTING LINKS HERE TO GET TRAFFIC.

I love you

ulsters are just so fucking stuffy and bland my god

how can you be so passionate about something so stale

This.

I honestly feel a little bad for any honest person going into journalism these days. Not because print is dying, but because you're not actually allowed to report the truth. You're only allowed to submit reports that solidify whatever the current agenda is.

Use Adblock faggot

Who?

>ant brexit

SEE when even the insects are getting out thats a sign

Fucking what.
>buzzfeed reports brit/pol/ like it's news.

Yeah well what about the 30p freddo you fucks?

Fuck off shill, this is not satire.

I voted labour, the only good thing about cons winning is DUP has the construction bent over a barrel, please go, you clearly don't understand British politics, DUP are from North Ireland, not even tactically part of Britain when you refer to Britain by its full name of great Britain and Northern Ireland

>Vote for Progressive Alliance
>Get Christian Fundamentalism

Lefties can't do anything right

Buzzfeed are the biggest faggots in the media I swear.

I have a feeling that a DUP+Tory coalition is better than a Tory absolute majority ?

Is it the case, fellow Bongs ?

The DUP seems almost identical to the Republicans.
I'm glad there's at least one real Right-wing party in the UK, since apparently UKIP wasn't one.

Well lads, looks like the Catholics are fucked.

1690 best year of my life.

Wait hold on.

I just realised something.

The DUP... are Mike 'LGBTBBQ' Pence incarnate.

This is the best thing I've seen all week.

Can anybody explain why voting for the commie lovers is better than the fake "Conservatives"?

Fucking yanks ruin everything.
DUP posting has been a thing for years on brit/pol/
Fuck Trump kiddies from The_Donald stealing our memes.

WE GOTA MEME DUP INTO DOWNING STREET

>posted in the wrong thread
just fuck my shit up

buzzfeed (and a number of "tech culture" bloggers for other big publications) but also infowars, molymeme, every 3dpd "right wing" roastie, jake posovic, styxenhammer66

fuck i want to go back to 2012/pol/ so bad

>Sup Forums have discovered

There are DUP memes from 5 years ago on here.

Page was edited before I could archive.

>DUP is the third-largest shower of cunts in NI
This just isn't true. They're easily top billing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok

Where are all the commie cuck Corbynites that were shill labour yesterday?
HAHAHAHAHA

I was too fucking wasted to vote but got the results I wanted anyway, yeo.

Taigs get the fuck out, time to go paint the pavement red white and blue

Can anyone redpill me on the DUP as someone who's never heard of them before? I'm seeing liberals post shit like this constantly.

A T A T
T
A
T

So trolls mean anyone who is a right winger now?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

>liberals posting this
>terrorist sympathizers
oh the projection

#NotAllDUP

Shit I just realized Teresa May and the Tories fucked up the election so hard. that she had to make an alliance that actually uncucked the conservative party

THIS FUCKING MAN HERE, ANONS

for the 1st time in my adult life i cba to vote and got wasted instead. no choice at all, "none of the above". what a load of shoite.

>right wing anal bleaching
kek

This wasn't funny the first 50 times you posted it. Stop advertising some butthurt AIDS-ridden cuck's attempt at humour.

>Spergs nothing but drivel, knows only history from 1940s - present.

Fucking off yourself you peace loving kike.

I've done some reading today, let me see if I got the gist of this. The Conservatives (who support a soft-Brexit) wanted a new vote, to which everyone agreed. The Conservatives couldn't reach a majority after this vote, and somehow this lead Labour to think that they somehow "won", even though The Conservatives held more seats than them. So to reach a majority, they formed a coalition with the DUP, which is pretty much a far right group that supports a hard-Brexit. So now the Conservatives have to pretty much pander to the DUP if they want to get anything through and the leftists are raging hard as fuck right now.

What confuses me, is why Corbyn thought he won. Why does the left think that he should be PM even though he had fewer seats than the Conservatives before they aligned with the DUP to reach a majority?

I've been gone for a week. Will someone please explain what the DUP is. And how did all of you British anons fair in your elections?

What if that was the goal? Now they can say 'DUP made me do it' about everything.

>The left is still utterly convinced you're all harmless trolls incapable of influencing the public conscience

there's not much to do there and weather's shite

>The Left

The mainstrain media left maybe. Corbyn won the meme war, unprecedented youth vote proves that.

I think this is my favourite pepe ever

the left equivalent of us fears us

It's ass kicking time niggers

Our Youth are most corrupted by Libertarian Ideologies, try debating a Left kid.

DUP is a humble sledgehammer merchant.

Anyone who is conservative is already branded a Nazi, neoNazi, fascist, etc. Troll is another medal for the ol' lapel.

Because he was vindicated as no one thought he'd win anywhere near as many seats. Most commentators were talking about the death of the Labour party within the last two years, the guy's grassroots Labour as opposed to Blair's Tory-lite, and the MSM were guaranteed to throw the kitchen sink at him. If he'd have had the backing from his MPs and the Left wing media like The Guardian, he'd probably be PM now

>all these liberal faggots from these shitty blogs that come here and think they are hot shit cus they found an interesting thread
to them, vising Sup Forums is like infiltrating a giant cult
they want a Pulitzer prize or something for it

Ian Paisley doesn't work as pepe. The autistic screeching guy would be more accurate.

What is the DUP and how are Poles using it? Quick gestalt?

mr bean looks very handsome there

>somebody spent time making this

Lel, the tories are the huns last hope before Gerry unites the Republic and the North as the unified nation they should be.

>10 years of lifting and being vegan will give you this

>you live in the timeline where a bunch of nerds on Sup Forums used weaponised autism to spark the Second Troubles

>Election by the end of the year, say hello to PM Corbyn.
All correct except this. The Labour party didn't "Win" Teresa May lost. When she called the election she was polling at +100 seats but she did such a piss poor job that even her base was looking for anyone else to vote for.

t.die hard tory supporter that really really didn't want to vote for them.

AKA The Sargon Method

It's always funny watching americlaps trying to apply their retard style of politics to the UK

AKA The Rebel Media Method

>buzzfeed.com/jamesball/trump-supporters-have-discovered-the-dup-and-its-just-the
Is DUP really made up of effectively welfare niggers or can they be trusted?

Feck off Fenian

>waist size 28

Everyone in NI is a welfare nigger sadly.

Appreciated a lot, man

>Friendship ended with UKIP
>Now DUP is my best friend

blessed

>Why does the left think that he should be PM even though he had fewer seats than the Conservatives

He's a blowhard full of shit. He used the Bernie "free university" hoax to get out the entire youth vote AND HE STILL LOST.

May is just a horrible campaigner.

this is all going to gerry's plan you know. all of it. the absention policy is literally going to fuck the uk over an edge here something fierce.

good luck everyone

>MISSUS BUNSFIELD

truth

can we please destroy buzzfeed now for christ sake this is getting really annoying.

Someone redpill me on the DUP.

Did they form just because they hate the IRA?

I would just like to extend massive congratulations to the bongs for pulling off this most amusing upset.

block buzzfeed at the domain level

How much are Space Raiders and a bottle of Panda Pop these days?

we need to do more to destroy them not just block them.

They formed because they thought the rest of the Unionist parties were getting too cozy with the Republicans after the Sunningdale agreement.

no theyre psycho who believe that they are a lost tribe of israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_(Northern_Ireland)

beyond this, theyre infamously corrupt, with their leader arlene currently embroiled in a cash for ash scandel whereby they gave out free money assurances to companies and individuals to reimburse them for money spent on using renewable fuel. the result is now several individuals are now making literally millions burning fuel in empty sheds across the country. unionist pig headed intransigence means they won't sack her or even stand aside momentarily while an investigation takes place, even though there is precedent for this to happen already.
this, and their policies are backward and stupid.