You all realise that the DUP are the most trigger prone party in NI, right...

You all realise that the DUP are the most trigger prone party in NI, right? Not to mention how they've irreversibly damaged Unionism and unified the Irish nationalist vote against them lol. Look at the recent assembly elections, a united Ireland is inevitable and the DUP will be the unintentional architects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0BvH9kkhfY
youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O V E R T O N
V
E
R
T
O
N

W I N D O W
I
N
D
O
W

If they're in government they will probably try to enact some anti-faggot policies, right?

excellent point.

they are extremists and nuts but this man does have legitimate point. this will benefit the UK as a whole, ultimately. But it'll be insane for a wee while.

They're an incompetent authoritarian party that can't see beyond short term goals. They effectively wasted millions of taxpayer pounds by planting a 'free money tree' to farmers smart enough to exploit a loophole on their legislation regarding RHI

You misunderstand what the UK is now dealing with. The DUP have the complete SJW mentality

>Muh orange culture
>Muh orange parades

They also worship a physically handicapped gay king from the 1600s

they just won seats and lost 0 to sinn fag

BTFO

NI Protestant ape culture aside, DUP is pretty based relative to the rest of the faggotry in British politics

>religious fundamentalists who moved to across the sea to a European country, created their own communities and destroyed the native culture in the areas they went. They are very belligerent about attempts to integrate them into their host country and are all on welfare

wtf I love migrants now.

Holy shit, I never looked at it like that, but you're right

Look at the assembly elections, the NI assembly for the first time in its history does not have a Unionist majority.

Even look at the NI General election results yesterday, apart from West Belfast you can literally draw a new border between Irish nationalist and Irish Unionist votes

For some reason north Bangor is under DUP, it's Unionist but not DUP

yes but they triggered Owen Jones, which makes them a good thing

I live in NI, the union is weak and there's a clear geographical split between nationalists and unionist. When Marxist talk about accelerationism, the same principle is happening right now in NI.

Oh god, what did Jones say?

to be fair there's weak unions all round and splits a plenty. You could divvy up the country (GB) in all manner of ways and draw the same conclusion. we live in interesting times...

This right here. The DUP have essentially given NI it's own touch of 'muh cultural enrichment'

called them homophobes and bigots. Can't think of a more resounding endorsement. Should be on twitter somewhere

>anti gay
>anti abortion
>not rebel scum
>pro nuclear deterrent (aka sanity)

Aside from the Ireland border issues, this party seems based as fuck. What's the catch?? There's no way a UK political party could be this based without a catch.

>inb4 BUT MUH BASED GAYS

Unionism isnt dying, its becoming a smaller u. The DUP are just retards desu.

My parents vote sf but would vote for the union because of the nhs etc. The days of it being black and white are over. Many catholics supports the union and vice versa.

>For some reason north Bangor is under DUP, it's Unionist but not DUP

People from Bangor are really sensible. They are fair-minded and rational, it is an anomaly brought about by a community penchant for intellectual honesty.

They're unironicallyretards. Cost the government half a billion quid last year. Aside from that, there is no catch. The only catch is that they're Unionist instead of Irish Nationalist. Which isn't even a catch for some people. So if you're one of those people, you've found your party.

>>not rebel scum

Might want to double check on that

But the Confederacy did nothing wrong
HAIL DIXIE

Andrew Jackson was the son of Ulster Scots btw

True but you can't deny how short sighted the DUP have been in their tactics.

The assembly elections show that the early steps towards a border poll are falling into place through alienation.

kekking hard about this DUP thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0BvH9kkhfY

Cant deny that. Im a unionist myself but vote sf because of gay marriage etc. The dup are extreme dickheads but good for memes. 40 yrs ago it was very clear but the newer generation are far more reasonable.

If the dup modified itself it would be far better. They should do what sf did

>vote SF because of gay marriage
Not even Republican SF voters vote SF for fag marriage. Are you a fag?

>comparing these two causes
The Confederacy RIGHTLY fought against the (((Union))) when they wanted to free the damn niggers.

The "Irish nationalists" are continuing to fight against the UK so that they can beg the EU for more cash and import more sandniggers.

ALL of you retards need to sign a truce and prepare fight the real enemy. The Brits might be shitty, but the Caliphate is going to be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q

We should have listened more to progressives. He's right, dammit.

Google the cash for ash scandal, which happened under the current party leader and led to the retards losing the unionist majority in NI for the first time ever. Also people are genuinely retarded if they think the DUP can push the government social to the right with a majority of ten, as there are plenty of liberal/remain tortes scattered throughout the caucus

>Cant deny that. Im a unionist myself but vote sf because of gay marriage etc.
kys

>muh gay marriage
m8, I know it feels good to be ultra-tolerant and get good boy points from the normies but this shit is bad for society.
It's not just a "sexual preference", it's a degenerate culture and a lifestyle that is poisoning society.

Tolerance without limit is not a virtue, it's a vice.

And I bet you're half Irish, fuck off.

I'm an American dick hole
The CSA were nothing like those mongolids in NI today to compare them to such is an insult

>still harping on about muh gays
Literally a dead issue, and would be in NI too were it not for the unionist/nationalist divide
>instituted in UK under the "conservatives"
>only Tory gains of the night under a lesbian leader in Scotland
>gay rights shit not even touched in a US under republican domination
Move on m8, and concentrate on the last redoubt that is the T in LGBT

Some people can't get over the past enough to prepare for the future.

When the Caliphate outlaws Guinness maybe then they will know the truth.

Tbh id let gerry adams plug my hole.

Fuck off gaybo. The T part only exists because fools gave you queers a foothold. NI won't let the same happen to us.

Ahh there's the catch, yeah that's quite fucked up right there.

Fucking hell, is it really so impossible for any UK party to be:
>anti-immigration
>pro Brexit
>at least neutral towards degeneracy
>and not Communist
I feel like I'm really not asking for much here....just one goddamn party that doesn't want to completely destroy or sell the country?

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8

You mean the 10 DUP MPs who can get chucked, along with the government in general, by any rebellion from like 15 or so of the 318 Tory MPs, complete with a healthy chunk of social lobs and remainders? Seriously Sup Forums's wanking about DUP magically ushering in a truly conservative government is a fantasy

It's not my "wedge issue" or anything, I'm just trying to make the genuine newfaggotry on here understand that it's really not such an innocent issue about Muh Tolerance, Muh Acceptance.

I've got several of gay friends from my bluepilled days, and I don't advocate gassing them or anything, but this fag worship needs to be addressed.

>If a party vowed to kick out every 'fugee, I'd support and let them keep their gay marriage.

Westminster doesn't get a say in NI you dopey cunt. Hence fag marriage being illegal here but not in Britain. Keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand.

>Robert E. Lee
>son of Ulster

Lol, almost all of the Virginia Chevalier families are straight from England. Most are descended from minor nobility

he's talking about britain you mong.

see:

>who can get chucked, along with the government in general, by any rebellion from like 15 or so of the 318 Tory MPs

15 rebels means a de facto corbyn win