Spinners

My kid wants me to buy him this shit, so I was wondering what's Sup Forums opinion on "fidget spinners"... I personally don't see the point of this toy, it seems like some stupid fad, but maybe I am not "groovy" enough to understand it...

When I was a kiddo my friends and I used to play with yo-yos. You really needed some level of expertise to do things with it, and that gave me a damn good leson: with enough practice one can learn difficult skills. But now kids don't play with yo-yos anymore, they don't even KNOW what a yo-yo is! they just wanna spin this fucking shit for no reason!

So what should I do Sup Forums?

Sure, buy it for him if he has autism.

fidget spinners are the modern day dreidel. they were literally invented by a jewish woman

Let him have one, they're cheap as fuck and they don't give you autism.

you should post in a different board faggot

It's just the new fucking thing that kids want like pokemon, yoyos, or stick and hoop.

They're just a dumb fad toy that will be totally forgotten in a month.

He is a normal kid. He only wants one because everyone in his school have this shit.

literally just this generation's yo-yo

Elaborate. What's the endgame?

kike device that lowers IQ 15 points

pff, kids nowadays

at the rate this is going, in a few years the youngsters will eat rubberbands

Proof or boof

Show him how to wield his penis

tell your kid to stop being a faggot and give him something useful like a knife

>my son sees one at the CircleK and asks if he can have one
>$4 sure wtf I'm not a jew
>played with it off and on for a day
> He got bored so we shot it up with a pellet gun.

Theyre cheap af user. Quit being a jew and buy him a shitty one from chinatown or something.

Distract the masses

You can buy those autism spinners from china for cheap.
It just takes a month to reach you

For actual fidgeting, get a fidget cube. For being a little faggot, get something to spin on your finger.

Be aware in ten years he has something like pic related. They mentally program them.

its a jewish psyop test to see how fast trends spread to younger generations in preparation for them to move out their plans

Things like this remind me why I want to become rich so I can have children and raise them myself. sounds like a fun time

There's always toys like this. When I was a kid it was slap bracelets. Let your kid have some fun ffs.

she invented them because she thought palestinian kids would be dumb enough to get distracted by a spinny toy and stop throwing rocks at IDF soldiers... she might well have been right considering how dumb ar*bs are but since she jewed out on her royalty demands to hasbro they were never mass produced until her trademark expired

its a season. buy it, its a inclusion toy. buy it fast it will make your son look popular. he will drop it soon and ask something else also. do it until he hits puberty then make him get a girlfriend.

Well it's an autism toy, literally just spins.
Good is your autistic child is sensory deprived.

Otherwise buy your kid a fucking yo-yo m8

Its 5 bucks. Get it who cares

How old are you OP?

They're just a fad, nothing wrong with them. Yo-yo's a shit.

I dont know what a dreidel is, but I know for sure that the jews or some chinks are behind this new fad, which is why I don't want to buy it.

If you stick your dick in them, it comes out circumcised.

Not politics related, but you answered yourself with the yo yo analogy. You can do "tricks" with fidget spinners too, and they're just about as impressive as your average yo-yo trick. Just get him one, it's not like it's a Gameboy.

People already have phomes, as do most children nowadays. Sounds like paranoid delusion. If he willing to listen to an actual argument though

Buy him the fucking toy you sperg.

played with one for 5 seconds.
it was garbage.
get the lil shithead some creative apps for their phone

This.

Giving a child a spinner is abuse. It distracts them from meaningful and productive work.

Do you want your child to someday say "Well, I never spent any of my childhood doing anything fun or interesting, I simply sat on my ass and spun a tiny plastic wheel in my hand."

when you spin it, you charge the gps on the inside.

>I run to Sup Forums for advice on totally minor, inconsequential shit

kys

Fidget cubes are awesome. I don't know what the indent side is for but its oddly calming

It was originally designed for autistic children to concentrate. If your child is autistic then yes.

And then....

I bought one for my daughter because "everyone at school has one!". She played with it for one day and hasn't touched it since.

Get your children back into the fields faggots.

Just imagine
"Man, it's 2020 outside, time to go vote for Trump!... but I think I'll stay at home and spin this fidget spinner for 8 hours instead!!!"

Checked and kekd

Get him one of these.
My GF bought me one to stop my pen clicking on the PC.
I enjoy it, she does not since it's even louder than a pen.

You should take her out in your back yard and let her shoot it with something.

don't forget finger skateboards!

It was invented by the Jews. I knew it!

Just tell your son to twitch and sperg out on his own like any sel-respecting autist would do.

Unless your kid is actually autistic, you should be glad lol. Autism spinners and fidget cubes are for anxious people and autists.

... then ....

It's a perfectly harmless little toy to buy for your kid, it's a fad like yoyos, pogs and whatever but it's cheap so it's not much skin off your nose, maybe give it as a reward for good behaviour.

>I personally don't see the point of this toy, it seems like some stupid fad, but maybe I am not "groovy" enough to understand it...
You're definitely not groovy enough to understand it if you think kids today call things "groovy"

Don't be a cunt and buy your kid one, it's just like 3 bucks or something, you fucking Jew

Teacherfag here. I banned them from my classroom. The kids just use them to shut down instruction and cause disruptions. No different than the Pokeymans game

user is onto something here

topkek.. funny you should say that. We spent an hour shooting her pellet gun in the backyard yesterday. Good times.

Finger skateboards were actually sweet as fuck. You could actually develop skill and do tricks with them.

>BIFURCATED PENIS
>I
>F
>U
>R
>C
>A
>T
>E
>D
this is not the path you want your progeny to take

Your son on Fidget... in ten years user.

They used to make smooth rocks with an indent in them just like that. Worry stones.

Everyone fidgets with things, it's cathartic. Just buy him one, there's nothing wrong with it.

Whoaa

It is a silly fad and dosnt provide any entertainment but kids will be kids, wanting what's currently popular is part of growing up, even if you don't see any value in it, I'd buy it if I was in your situation

Maddow is a pretty handsome guy

I bought one for shits and giggles only $7 who cares. I'm not autistic or have massive anxiety so it doesn't do shit for me but I like spinning it really fast on the tip of a pencil

Buy him a yoyo. I loved those as a kid. I didn't turn out very well, though, so don't buy him a yoyo.

That's what we do every day

Finally he is there for the job interview...

buy a couple of them. you can easily make bomb with your kid.

>Worry stones are smooth, polished gemstones, usually in the shape of an oval with a thumb-sized indentation, used for relaxation or anxiety relief.
Yeah, the silent click buttons just aren't as satisfying..

buy him a good one and have his name engraved on it. you don't have to understand why, our parents probably asked themselves how to improve our marble skills. congrats to beeing a Dad btw. at least you will be remembered.

>asking Sup Forums whether or not you should buy your a kid a fucking toy
jesus christ how did you even find a woman willing to reproduce with you with this kind of autism. I hope your child ends up being virgin NEET for his entire life to put a dead end to your retarded genetic line. kys faggot

for when one cock isn't enough

>Hewo I'b hewe fow da yob indabiew

His teeth are going to fall out.

>that kid who didn't get a fidget spinners because his dad told him "no, the people on pol thinks they're dumb"

Get a Rubik's cube instead...

little cuck spinner, its turning kids into cucks

Fact you bought it means deep down you wanted it, yet you say it does nothing for you but enjoy spinning it on pencil.
Time to get Prozac prescription!

Woah. It's like all fun in life goes around me. What did i even have as a kid? hmm, paperplanes?

The woman I'm interested in has a very small nose piercing on one side. Degenerate or not?

wtf I hate fidget spinners now

Not every fad should be indulged. This only teaches your kid to chase trends. Do not buy them a fidget spinner.

I refused to buy my daughter one of these. In a month the kids will be on to something new. You can give in occasionally, but teach them to think instead of just trying to do what all the monkeys do.

is this bait?

>how to create an entitled little sucker the post

does he get pocket money? if so he should buy it himself.

IT'S A TRAP

Paper planes are neat, too. And other forms of folding art.

Its not any different than yo-yo's in the 90's or rubriks cubes in the 80's. I give it 6 to 12 months on its lifespan. Then in a few years everyone will be going "hey remember that dumb gimmick from that one decade?"

Its whole "it helps kids with autism and ADHD" thing is fake as fuck. Theres no such thing as a toy psychologists use to treat that shit, its just a silly toy that sells on trendiness and "collectibility" like other dumb novelty knick-knacks. Its just something buzzfeed tier clickbait made up to explain the fad and kids latched onto it as an excuse to get parents to buy one.

Kids get one, play with it for 3 or 4 days, get bored, and lose em in some drawer or something just like I did with the rad "limited edition" Duncan yo-yo I convinced my parents to buy me in 1995.

so he doesnt became /ourguy/

>refused
>costs near to nothing
well done dad, you waste your time on Sup Forums and teach your Daughter how to be 'different'.

If she's older than 20, yes. Only earrings and navel piercings are non degenerate. And navel piercings only because they're hot as fuck.

All nose piercings are degenerate, and reduces a woman's score by 3-4 points instantly.

I love shooting my bb guns and bb rifles at random bottles. It's calming to naturally pull the trigger on a non threatening situation

you forgot pogs, tamagotchis, finger skateboards and probably other shit I can't remember from the last 30 years.

Yes, but teenagers are retarded, so they are allowed to have some degenerate features for a while.

thats pathetic if you consider the differences.

My gf bought me one. It doesn't do anything but it's fun to dick around with.