Any of you dudes ever deploy to the sandbox? Redpill me on the ANA

Any of you dudes ever deploy to the sandbox? Redpill me on the ANA.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220813/Embarrassment-Italy-Taliban-commander-confirms-protection-payments-prevent-attacks-troops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we used them solely to dig up IEDs

I stepped foot off the ship a few times, and I flew into an arab country, does that count?
8 months deployed on a tin can.

deus vult brother
we must kill the mussies to reclaim our holy land
israel must be protected at all costs from those evil sandniggers

Okay, but in all seriousness, military experience will be good for the upcoming race war, but don't volunteer for the Marines or for a dangerous MOS. Don't lose your limbs for Israel.

I built up a remot COP with them in the Tangi valley in Wardak. They are sketchy as fuck and half of them are probably Taliban. They were always on their phones right before we would go on patrol and it got to the point where we wouldnt tell them about missions until an hour before so they couldnt help their buddies stage an attack. They were so corrupt that right after we left some of the bad ones put a bomb under the fucking CHOW HALL ON OUR COP and blew it up when the unit that relieved us was having dinner. There are good ones too. Good ones in the sense that they are actually on your side. This becomes clear because they get killed a lot. Even the good ones are cowardly and poorly trained, and cant shoot to save their fucking lives.

This , the Iraqis wer a minimum competent but may god help you with the afghans

Complete retards. Same with the Iraqi forces. American children are more capable than ANA and the IP. I was psyop (le git out maymay) and had to teach these turds how to make counter-propaganda to the semi-profession shit the gangs were pushing out. Worse thing ever.

People in these countries are low IQ goons. They unenlightened and have no skills nor common sense.

Totally inept organization run by gangsters. We would give them all the parachutes from resupply drops so they could sell them to locals and fund improvements to their base but instead they used all the money to buy candy and cigarettes. When we went to pull out they didn't have a generator and asked for ours. We said tough shit and you're not getting any more chutes. Started just giving them to the locals instead.

I know that all the Iraqi "special forces" I encountered were not even a fraction as competent as one of our regular infantrymen

In 2011 whenever we went on patrol and had to bring the ANA along, the person carrying the mk48 was designated to stand behind them. If they did anything shady his job was to cut them down before they killed us. Also most of them had some fucked up diseases.

I AM AFGANI REFUGEE PLEASE AMA

>don't volunteer for the Marines or for a dangerous MOS.

Says the chicken

/nocombat/ here, every since haji military thats not an insurgency protecting their right to fuck goats and stone their women in their village aren't worth for shit. I did some training with Saudis and Kuwaitis, they couldn't tell their heads from their asses. Also

>but don't volunteer for the Marines or for a dangerous MOS.

Weenie

So how come so many of them have killed American soldiers?

Most of the wars we're just zionist crusades and did nothing but jew the few unjewed areas left. I'm all for killing ISIS and other nigger tier muslims, but these wars helped to popularize that shit.

They're a fucking joke. Worked with them in Helmand, Khost and Khandahar.
Can't hump over 2 clicks from the Chinook in the cold
Can't critical think for shit
Have to let them pray every so often
They're gonna get ass raped whenever we leave for good and they know it

Idk bro, we had an Iraqi pilot negligently discharge his helo cannon and splatter his 2 crew chiefs a couple weeks ago

Deceitful, shifty manlets.
Some will try to hit on you for that boysex, no joke, weirdest fucking thing. A guy in my unit was getting harassed by one so bad he put a knife through the guys eye.
Some will come onto base for duty, still with burns on their hands from mortaring the same exact base the night before
Some will be on their turn and burn cellphones constantly, telling their dirty mountain Hajj friends everything from the layout of motor pools to when convoys are leaving.
They have an extreme pre-destinist "Allah wills it" complex, so their marksmanship is awful (Allah will guide my bullets) and their behavior regarding IEDs is retarded. Just retarded. As in "fuck minesniffers, if Allah does not want me to be struck, I will not be" shit like that.
The country is pretty much beyond our help. Occupying and reconstructing a nation like Japan after WW2, for instance, is an entirely different beast as the Japanese people had a will do rebuild, develop, educate, overcome, and seek the best quality of life for their progeny. The afghans are not just perfectly content, but fiercly adamant in remaining backwards tribalists who adhere to archaic, brutal practices that make their country a shithole. They don't have the will to improve their national well being, and will resist almost any attempt to make it so.
Often, you can bribe man with promises of a higher quality of life for themselves and their offspring. A promise of freedom and prosperity. An Afghan tribal leader will reject this in favor of retaining female genital mutilation, sodomizing young boys, beating or killing those who do not adhere to Islamic law, etc. the promise of a bright future means nothing to them, and as such cannot be effectively be forced upon them

Any time we send in EOD to dispose of any IED we might have found, they'd hand them over to the ANA as part of a deal we had with them. Well, it was later found out that the ANA was re-selling them back to the Taliban.

tl;dr

Those people are crooked as fuck. Don't trust a single one of them.

The recent attack on the Afghan army base by like something like 10 Taliban is all I need to know about these guys.

But if I had to bet money it was ANA soldiers already in the base that caused the 6 hour battle

It's not them killing American soldiers. You have to understand, it's right next door to Iran/Pakistan. There are a crazy amount of soldiers coming from both of those countries that are highly trained and trying to push America out. That's why, when you see people actually staying and fighting (instead of just firing a couple of shot and running away), you know that they're from "abroad" and they aren't native Afghans.

Deployed with units that worked with ANA on 2 occasions, contracted for 2 years after that and worked in proximity to the ANA for 3 years after. Here is the scoop.

Other than a few well train special forces units, they are complete shit. Unlike the Taliban who are highly motivated (motivation is key) most ANA fuckers can barely hold a rake much less a rifle. In many cases their involvement in the ANA is their entire extended families source of income. They are not their get shot, they are there because tribe elders send just enough to survive economically.

Not that any of that matters because....other than the handful of well trained units, the command chain in the ANA is totally and completely corrupt. 90% of funds to pay for anything just disappear. Weapons, gear, equipment you name it, gets sold in black markets, often to the Taliban.

Its not that the ANA are all bad people, they just have completely different goals than we do. We want to 'win' improve their country etc etc. They just want to know they have food and have done right by their tribe. They don't give a fuck if the government is Taliban or us, as long as its not killing them.

Taliban on the other hand are a highly motivated blend of religious zealotry combined with external geopolitical forces that want to both kick us out of, and take over Afghanistan. They are the only force over there that truly wants to die for or run the country.

The number of US military deaths have actually been quite low considering the length of the war and the scale of the operation.

The vast majority of deaths are from IEDs. Just set a trap and run, hope it kills an American. Whoops, killed a bunch of civilians, better luck next time.

Other deaths are from ambushes on land Afghans are familiar with, friendly fire, aircraft mishaps, etc.

None of it really speaks to the unshaking discipline and effectiveness of the taliban fighters.

That being said, some are doubtless competent because of experience and dedication, but the average Afghan isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

yo wtf im mad STEAMED NOW

>You have to understand, it's right next door to Iran/Pakistan
citation need...

I am civilian but I have a lot of friends who has deployed to middle east and some are older to central America.

A-Stan and Iraq are just shit hole of a place, the smell is the one thing all my friends noted just stinks, locals are some hard living people.

One fucked up/funny story my friend told me
> on tower duty
> local retard kid is playing near the wall of the base
> he is jumping on ice patches on the ground
> tell him to go away
> doesn't listen because he is actually retarded
> threw a bottle water at him which was a mistake
> now he thinks we are playing a game
> yell at him some more
> still doesn't listen
> maybe throwing a flare at him will shoo him away
> pop a flare and throw it near him hoping to scare him away
> did the opposite he go toward it and pick up the flare
> suddenly he was on fire
> FUCK FUCK FUCK
> went over to put out the fire it was too late
> he dead
> turns out his dad owns the fuel station near by and his cloths has splashes of fuel on it

TL:DR - threw a flare to scare away local retard kids, instead he caught on fire because his dad owns a fuel station

Enlisting soon. Wish me luck brothers.

> Citation needed

Not sure if serious, if so, then try looking at a map. America is making the exact same mistake we did during the Vietnam war. We should've just let Russia genocide them when we had the chance. Everyone knows we'll never do that and this whole region of the world could've been put out of its misery a long time ago.

I've heard stories where the local would fight to Taliban during the day and advancing then night time the just go home and do the same thing the next day.

Bullshit dog and pony show for the soldiers. IIRC the Italian forces got in trouble for bribing the local Taliban to not fight them but their rotation came up earlier and the FFL took up the post and killed a bunch of the Taliban during an engagement and the local Taliban was pissed they aren't getting money anymore.

Here it is

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220813/Embarrassment-Italy-Taliban-commander-confirms-protection-payments-prevent-attacks-troops.html

We used to catch em throwing rocks at IEDs whilst standing in the blast radius. Thats not even the dumbest I ever saw though.

>find whats probably an IED
>ANA guy gets pissed, calls us pussies, says its not an IED and hes gonna prove it
>jumps out of the truck, despite our very loud and explicit warnings not to go closer he turns around, looks at us, and says "BAMOONA NISHTA!" (Pashto for "there is no bomb!")
>turns back towards the suspected IED, begins deliberatley stomping towards it
>jumps on it firmly with both feet
>instantly vanishes in a massive explosion
>his left foot and a chunk of what I think was his shoulder landed near my truck. Rest of him landed in various places about the area in like fashion
>was a 250 to 300 pound anti-mrap IED made from anfo.
>Guess he was wrong

wow its almost like iq differences exist

Racist!!

They burned down the fob we were leaving for them because their guards set fires in the guard towers to keep warm and the ammunition stored there exploded. (Also the smoke got trapped in the observation area because the windows didn't open, so none of the guards were actually looking outside).

Holy shit
can you imagine the paperwork

Because they use Area effect weapons and occasionally get lucky.

It is a shitshow over there. Our government is literally paying local drug dealers for security with certain areas. It's pathetic really. In addition to that, let's not act like we aren't cutting deals with different factions within the Taliban. It's so crooked over there it's ridiculous.

It's Vietnam all over again. We need to do what we should've done to begin with (just genocide them all). I know what you're probably thinking, "What about the kids" or "That's just unrealistic". The kids over there grow up MUCH faster than they do in the western world and are corrupted much earlier. Also, these people over there are ruined. There is no helping them out. It's something that you just have to see for yourself. They don't want to change and will never change. There needs to be a "clean slate" protocol or something implemented within that area of the world. Otherwise, we're just wasting resources, just like we did in Vietnam.

They smoke weed on base, beat each other in conexes, kidnap and rape small contractors, can't read their own language, and they like to hold each other's hands

No wonder everyone had PTSD coming back when they literally forced you to work with the enemy. I can't imagine having to be that paranoid and work in a combat zone with those conditions. I would probably snap and end up murdering a bunch of them then get thrown in FT. levonworth

So can you veterans say we have the a-okay to sysmatically wipe these people out then in that case? Just seems like a whole lot of switching sides on their case, not us. I trust you real in theate (Ex/Active)r guys to give me the real knitty gritty.

They were either turncoats for either side, fucking lazy drug addicts, kiddy diddlers and rapists, killed dogs for no reason, vengeful, and just fucking cunts all around. That's 97% of them, the other 3% were bros though.

I mean, if it were up to me and I could go back in time, I would've let Russia do what they were doing when they were in Afghanistan (They were literally executing people in mass and in the open).

It's what needs to be done at this point. The gloves need to come off. All it would take is a few year stint of genociding them, then after that, for all of eternity, there would be peace within that region.

guess he went BAMOONA

>I would've let Russia do what they were doing when they were in Afghanistan
More telling than anything. Because it's the truth, as little as my opinion matters. I really do believe we could have taken a page out of their book and realized these people only and will always respond to strength, no matter how barbaric it may be to our own home standards. They don't respect weakness, I'm sure you'd agree.

just leave

The ANA and ANCOP in my experience are pretty much worthless.

>Just leave they say
>The hornet's nest won't follow you home
I think we've passed that milestone, Muhammad or next year's freshmen Harvard class. We are where we are, kill or be killed.

>pay taliban to build tunnels
>pay to build a moab
>drop a moab on tunnels

surely a silly game that we are playing

You speak the truth. Liberalism has completely wrecked our way of thinking. Savages need to be put down so their savagery will not continue to spread. What they don't realize is, all it takes is doing it just once. After that, it's never needed to be used again. Unfortunately, we have a bunch of bleeding hearted fools who would rather rule over a bunch of savages instead of remove them and replace them with our own people. This has always been our (white peoples) downfall.

I have about as much control on rogue intelligence agencies as you do.
>A silly game we're playing
Well besides their antics, Islam is still Islam - they didn't need much of that push to show their true colors besides the Taqiya our own civilizations are falling down over each together to get a piece of to apologize for.
So who are we actually kidding at the end of today? Besides yourself.

Living in an area with a lot of Afghan immigrants I can confirm that most Pashtuns are straight up retards.

Corrupt, drug addicted fucking morons that are more likely to shoot you than "the enemy" when the shit gets real, and the interpreters are a whole fucking level of worse, because they always want to ask you about how to immigrate to America in broken English