Spartans had the right idea

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, but remember that a ton of us here are under/overweight unhealthy social outcasts. We'd get the cliff too.

Would still put my cock in it

Who is this person that gets to defy Gods law willfully and daily? When you have a state or government that defies God's law in favor for man's law, who gets to be God and dictate life and death?

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

8/10 would smash

You would not have gotten the cliff. You would have been raised in a different culture and would have ended up with a completely different body form from your current. Not to late to change it though.

In less than a decade, it will become possible (even normal) to use genetic information from embryos to stop abnormalities like this. People are going to screeeetch about nature and God, but c'mon, what parents wouldn't choose to thaw "good" embryos vs ones that will produce people who will undoubtedly have social and medical issues throughout their lives?

Invitro fertilization mothers will burn in hell like the mass murderers they are.

I knew I made this meme for a reason but had no idea why until now.

FOF THE MANY NOT THE FEW

>Invitro fertilization mothers will burn in hell like the mass murderers they are.

So, you're prepared to tell a mother that "we know 100% your child will have Cystic Fibrosis and die a painful death by age of 2 yrs", but if you don't bring it to term, you're a murderer?

I'm not sure which one of you will actually end up in your hell, but my bets on you.

spartans also allowed women to own land and divorce.
they also received warrior training.

soldiers mated in dark tents.

I've been to the cliff and drank from the fountains at
delphi ama

The trivial nature by which this person destroys her own children is sickening. It's ungodly.

Is that the goblin from that disgusting maltesers advert?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi

this it?

I have a deformed right hand lobster claw. But I do more than the average neckbeard. Job, gf, hobbies, Msc education.

Just can't jerk off with my right hand

>a ton of us here
>ton

So like 3 people?

Tell me where in the petri dish embryo the soul resides.

yes

came to post this

fuckoff you dumb cunt spic

btw the oracle used to seed spies into the groups
traveling to there so their intel from the fountain
would be accurate.

they would then talk about the persons life as if they knew them so when they go home they
have incredible stories.

>cant jerk with right hand

Why even live?

Thats seems fixable. If not now, soon with medical advancements. You can't fix that troll in OP'S pic. Also, she's only successful because of PC culture and pitty. Does anyone think she's legitimately good looking or talented? Course not.

I am strongly in favor of prosecuting atheists and open blasphemers like you. You weaken society and spread your cancer of the mind, you only grow in numbers by recruiting through degeneracy, much like sodomites. The day your demographic is silenced is the day Europeans will truly be free.

Over/underselecting specific traits could become a vehicle for self-service genocide.
A certain number of freaks is healthy.
When everyone is a freak the colony becomes susceptible to sudden die off.

>has no argument regarding the soul
>resorts to cheap insults

You seem like a level headed religious person.

>Not to late to change it though.

why change? my life doesn't revolve around war and needing to protect myself.

I'd fuck that thing, I'm kind of a pervert though

This. I was a normal, smart, healthy kid who grew up in a degenerate and valueless world. No matter how many "friends" I had, I always felt alone here....and now I know why.
>I was born to live for something that died long ago
>I just want to go home Sup Forums...

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

they did

>The trivial nature by which this person destroys her own children is sickening. It's ungodly.

Listen, eugenics is just going to happen. It's coming like a freight train, and you and your gods aren't going to stop it. When we can rid ourselves of genetic diseases and low IQ that correlates with crime, even the lonely religious zealots will be implored to participate.

it will pretty soon

jesus christ larping needs to be a bannable offense.

>Persians look like arabs
>Islam not invented yet

>I am strongly in favor of prosecuting atheists and open blasphemers like you. You weaken society and spread your cancer of the mind, you only grow in numbers by recruiting through degeneracy, much like sodomites. The day your demographic is silenced is the day Europeans will truly be free.

More low IQ people wanting to use the state to quash free speech.

kys

cause I have a left hand.

Would smash with a rock

you mean for throwing down a cliff unfit and unhealthy baby? or for bullying them into become "men" the first is ok with me the second would greatly reduce one capacity for becoming an innovator.... the energy you don't spend at the "gym" can be spent thinking about innovation.

Not being in good physical condition is degenerate.

thats just what people think EVERY generation. do you think now is any more volatile than it was during the cold war?

m8, you're missing the forest for the trees.
If the churches actually STOOD for decency and virtue these days they might actually have more members.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>pic related is the current state of Christianity
>count me out

so?

make me you fuckin subhuman abo.

Yeah
No
Because you're only fat because of decisions you made after being born
You wouldn't get the cliff unless you were born disfigured
The Spartans would've had you training since the age of seven to be a man
I often feel like I was born in the wrong time period
Not in the
>MY GENEWATION SUGS NERVADA 4 LYFE OLD MUZIK WUZ BETR
way, rather that I just don't fit in with current mindset
And again, also not in the
>I am more intellectual and mysterious than thou
Atheist neckbeard way, just in general I feel out of time

If they had the right idea they would still be here, you fucking massive retard.

I know mate. Me too.

Your history is now.

>implying Islam/Arabs invented the desert robeā„¢

The Spartans were warriors and philosophers. And you can't sit down studying all day, you need to do other things.

A strong mind and a strong body go hand in hand. Even the earliest philosophers, like Socrates, knew the value of being in good physical condition and the merits it bought physically, socially, and mentally.

Live to improve yourselves anons, life is so much better when you do.

wtf u mean ?, i will fuck that thing and then the dogs

talk to me in 5-10 years you peasant iq burger cunt when sparta has outlived the usa 2 to 1

That looks like it felt good. Do you think he gives foot massages a bit too often to the Cardinals when they come over for lunch?

underrated post

sad!

You argue against the innate and self-evident like only a child would do. Grow up.
>in favor of mass murder and mass extinction
You're insane. Make sure you tell everyone you know your thoughts on exterminating 60%+ of humanity. I must say you are rather typical for an atheist though and greatly prove my points against them.
Killing blasphemers and atheists is as western as Christianity. It wasnt until this practice was stopped did the west truly start to go downhill.
Blasphemy is not free speech and is exactly why the west is being swamped by leftists, feminists, sodomites, and atheists who all have the same goal - destroying everything we've been bequeathed by God.
Why do atheists like you even come here to spread your feminism and liberalism? Go back to tumblr you tranny abomination.

redpill me on the oracle

>Xenophon's Socrates

No empire last forever
Greece lasted for a very long time

If they're so smart, what are they all dead?

irelandno):

found the jelly shit cunt athenians

typical Christian lies

hermes will strike you down

No believers identify as catholic, maybe a few, most have escaped to Baptist or Pentecostal. Assuming you arent a literal kike, you do realize this is the favorite argument in favor of rampant degeneracy in the west that kikes make? You know better now, so im sure you'll just stop now, right schlomo?

>feeding the troll
parale carnal

being gay?

>Even the earliest philosophers, like Socrates

what makes socrates' opinion worth more than anyone elses?

She's not a towel head, she can live

Don't misdirect your hatred. Focus it on those who deserve it.

qt feet :^)