LEFTISTS ETERNALLY BTFO

In Israeli universities it is NO LONGER ALLOWED for professors and lecturers to state any opinion on a political issue, topic, party or candidate in class, except for classes where it is directly relevant (political science, for example). Any professor or lecturer found by a review board to be in violation will be subject to "significant measures".

THE LEFTIST'S MAIN BRAINWASHING TOOL IS GONE, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

hebrew sauce:
archive.is/ZToHs

and who the fuck will control that? Will students denounce professors like some Red Guards in China?

nitch please, the more important university to cencore is the arabic university of tel aviv

>Israel
But I wanted you to have liberal brainwashing

>WTF I LOVE ZIONIST RULE NOW
hahahaha yesss israel! we need that in the united states too so professers can say israel is our greatest ally! YESSS, the chosen peoples!

Maybe report your professor is he/she is spouting lots of obviously political bullshit? I would love such policies to be adopted here.

If I'm understanding the article correctly, students will be able to submit complaints to an independent ethical review board

So jews can commit deceit all over the world, just not in your own country. How typical of you schlomos.

The rule is for all universities shlomo

lol classic israel
banning there the methods that "our" kikes are using to loot and destroy our country

Which is funny because there's an anti-Zionist Israeli professor that's always giving lectures at the university near me

Jews are proving smarter than goyim once again
They've identified the problem and taken concrete steps against it
Meanwhile our cuckservatives bitch about nigger abortion etc etc

lmao the kikes are one step closer to full blown fash but continue to propagate this bullshit every where else with a shit eating grin

the fucking chutzpah on these fucking kike chosenite Christ killers

lots of college class rooms have CCTV and audio recordings.
But I really hope students will rat out the professors as well.

curtailing freedom would be unchristianlike goy

these love good ol' Britain, for (((some))) reason

Dunno, I feel like it's a pretty intrusive measure, but I've never experienced any longer and deeper political rant

We have much to learn from your people, teach us your ways.

Also, why the hell are jews in Israel so based, but jews everywhere else in the world generally so scummy

it almost makes u believe they serve their tribe above everyone else

Students love to throw professors under the bus. The standard response is always as dismissive as possible, but this change would make one more thing objectively against the rules.

Nigger they are the same fucking people, they just dont want their own bomb to hit them. No immigrants, border control, and now no leftist marxist propaganda.
This is a great way to show the world how the jew actually is, as in hypocrite and smart.

passed in the knesset yet?

Shows the difference between Israel Jews and non-Israel jews.

I'm starting to think that non-Israel jew are anti-Israel to keep it unstable. If it were stable, they are afraid countries would ship them to it. Literally, go back to your home country.

politics should be treated like religion not social credit.

you shouldn't be paying 50k a year to be a political
robot

this /thread, OP sounds like nothing more than a NORMAL FUCKING SCHOOL which we don't have anymore in the west thanks to greatest ally thanks guys lets be greatest allies forever

Remember Bibi has always been /ourguy/. He denied the Holocaust ever happend.

I would. I want to learn biology not how niggers will be so good for Ireland guys.

>yet more right-wing gains for israel
good for you

>be me
>21
>studing at the technion
>no politics are allowed as is
>summer semmester
>studying statistics
>teacher is a burger
>heavy brooklin accent
>leave class during break
>come back at the end
>professor is saying : and thats why you have to treat them with force, arabs only understand force
>smile.jpeg
>look around
>3 hijabs in the back row
i missed the show but the lecturer exposed his power levels

>kikes protect themselves from the destructive brainwashing they force upon others

every single time

Doesn't have too, because this is the sole juridstiction of the minister of education benet can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Hmm yes, because the openly racist, supremacist ethnostate of Israel has such a big problem with leftist indoctrination. I know you had a (rather conservatively dressed) slutwalk recently, but come on.

Well of course it's illegal in israel. They are right wing as fuck. Leftist brainwashing is only for the goyim you see

English muffins > bagels

The hole in the middle ruins the bagel.

REEEEEEE

It's just personal opinion that the holocaust happened right?

Awesome

Now we need this in the US

It's not intrusive, I don't want my Physics or Math professor to talk about politics. He's supposed to teach you the relevant subject matter, not talk about his political views.

he needs a law or the courts can over rule him

link?

No marxism for israelis but they love that shit over here.

קק

are ur classes in english over there?

and why would they hire a burger over a jew

because you dont shit where you sleep, leaf

Oh you dumb goys, we'll never allow these laws to pass in your countries indoctrination cent.. I mean places of higher learning

That's a funny way of spelling "objective, proven fact"

I believe that's only if violators will face criminal charges. Violaters in this case won't face criminal charges, they'll just be subject to economic sanctions.

Educational, not economic"*

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL
JENK ISRAEL

>laws in Pissrael
top laff

jews please respond i wish to learn of ur culture

>Decent post
>made by a Jew
>based Jews do not exist
>IDF?

When will Sup Forums realize jews aren't a hivemind?

Marxists indoctrinated my children to hate their culture and people is pretty intrusive

Basic gestalt

Globalist jews that control the multinational banks want Israel gone because Israel is a huge thorn in their side for establishing a supranational world government in the image of the EU. No that doesn't mean le based israel, but our goals do align when it comes to this. Plus, has there been a single world leader more respectful to Trump than bibi?

>ISRAELI WOMEN ARE UGL-
WRONG

no, unless it's something extraordinary.

depends on what the burger has to offer. we are generally a capitalist society.

They're shutting it down so the young Judens don't rise up against the Israeli elites.

6 is waifu material

I don't know if I have more or less respect for the Jews considering they don't even believe the rotten sewage they peddle down everyone else's throats.

I had no choice but to make this.

There are a buttfuckton of American immigrants in Israel. And no, not usually in English.

roll

gross, i was bound to loss regardless though

Looks like the Kikes dont want to indoctrinate their own young adults into cultural marxism, that is only for goys.

They know it will destroy their control over Israel like it ruined every western country.

Everything is politics in life. Even your negation. Negation of politics is neoliberal doctrination.

>ethnostate of Israel
How is Israel an ethnostate? They've brought in Jews of different ethnicities from all over the world.

Rollin for 9

>right wing nationalism for us and leftwing globalism for you, fucking dumb goys
fuck off kike

You probably don't feel it in Poland so it seems intrusive to you. I had to sit through some uncalled for bullshit in uni.
I'm not surprised it's in Israel. The merchants know about subversion.

He's not there yet (at least no publicly).
He said that Hitler didn't want to kill Jews but to offer incentive for them to leave Germany, and that he was convinced to unleash the Zyklon by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

9 is mine now.

roll

Oh shit, give me 5 rollorinosaurous

OY VEY!!!!! SHOCKING

Israel has gone full Nazi

I feel like this is not what you think it is.

Femminist studies still will be drenched in marxism because they are literally premised on marxist philosophy. Hence it would not be "political" to properly represent the topics.

Same thing with economics which regardless of the political affiliation of the professor will make anyone more free market.

In the end its which doors are opened in the brain and which are shut by the topic or domain.

As i did psychology in the line of william james but see the world as cruel but multifarous and uncertain. i see things more or less like Jordan Peterson.

People only escape the liberal hell hole when they question post modernism and marxist equality principles. I sincerely believe its hard to argue against equality because along with freedom it is the dream of all people.

Too bad equality can only actually happen through ruthless suppression of force.

And freedom through merit.

In the end the only way to get both is to properly stop conflict or the rise of suppression forces (like monopolies that alter the market entry requirements)

NEIN, GIB MIR NEIN

Leftism for the West
Conservatism for Israel
Who'd a thunk it