HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

*breath in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Textbook islamophobia. We should boycott cnn to show Reza our support.

But I thought CNN was supposed to be the Clinton News Network? Shouldn't Trump bashing be perfectly fine? What happened?

Jimmy Fallon is one goofy and silly guy

Isn't this the guy that ate human brains?

>CAIR-supported islamist apologist BS
it's ok he's a moderate
>saying "piece of shit"
FIRE HIM

CNN logic

glad he's gone, but CNN is still retarded

>But I thought CNN was supposed to be the Clinton News Network? Shouldn't Trump bashing be perfectly fine? What happened?
CNN is trying to Wiley Coyote back onto the cliff of credibility.

HIS PROTECTED MINORITY STATUS LOST OUT?

HOW BAD WAS THE TWEET, DID IT CALL FOR BEHEADING THE PRESIDENT LIKE CATHY GRIFFIN

this

i think the last outrage over that fabricated london rally really put them over the edge

What was the tweet?

he wants to eat trump's brains.

He must have REALLY fucked up to get dropped by CNN

"this piece of shit is an embarrassment to the world", something like that.

THIS
WHAT WAS THE TWEET
HOW FUCKING BAD WAS IT

That's pretty tame. WEW it's not even creative. My CNN has become sensitive to trumpsults

>a fucking raghead
>a crap "news" outlet

Remind me why I am supposed to care.

>last outrage over that fabricated london rall
What did CNN say?

who

so they're trying to kiss up to trump now that he's president?

Because CNN and the left is cannibalizing

We're winning

This is weird that CNN is dropping these people when they themselves are so adamantly against Trump

I'm with you. I've been boycotting CNN since 1988

very unprofessional. These people should stop letting trump get under their skin this bad lol

The curse of trump continues to yield fruit.

(((Journalism)))

TROLLED AS FUCK

THE PROFANITY IS LESS OF AN ISSUE THAN "GETS WHATS COMING TO HIM" WHICH CAN BE CONSTRUED AS A THREAT, OR AT LEAST WISHING HARM ON THE PRESIDENT

DUMB FUCKING TOWELHEAD

Rachel Maddow without the glasses

AMERICA ALWAYS SORTS ITS SHIT OUT.

Hahaha god.

>Her Pepe segment
>That dejected look in her face
>Do I really have to report on this?
>PEPEEEE! What's that even mean?
>My feet hurt

CNN has lost a lot of credibility and viewers over this shit. Not to mention the administration is openly hostile to them when they tolerate this type of shit. Remember when they were barred from Press Conferences? That shit hits them right in the wallet. No coverage, no viewers, no ad revenue.

>CNN bending the knee
skepticalpepe.bmp

Kek

>humankind

ohh veeey wouldn't want to upset the lib and feminists by saying mankind

That's pretty annoying. Companies can do other things than straight fire someone for voicing opinions

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking cannibal muslims.
Eat the Rude.

CNN IS BLEEDING OUT

RIP THEM TO SHREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this guy part POO? he's really obsessed with shit

why do they fire him for this but not for eating human brains

people keep saying this but there's money that goes into CNN that isn't from advertisers.

CNN is so bigoted and Islamaphobic

Isn't this the cuck who got scared of the brain eating poo's?

Either way I don't get why CNN is firing all their cucks? They aren't going to have anyone working for them since all of their employees are mentally ill morons. I kind of like Anderson Cooper, he's an obvious CIA shill but he makes me laugh.

Not sure if troll leaf or regular leaf.

Pretty tame really.

No, but everyone from both sides has been realizing their bias and their view count has dropped so they are in maximum damage control in trying to regain credibility.

What's your point? Ratings and viewership still matter to them.

Nothing they do will save them thoguh I've seen Sup Forums posters and leftists call CNN bullshit. I've seen Nigger Lives Matter call them out for fake news in regards to riots. I don't even know who watches CNN besides old white commies like my mom.

Leaf, you're alright in this burgers book.

(((Steinberg)))

But they did say mankind, they just added hu at the front.

They're jews first and conspirators second.

propaganda is literally legal in the U.S now since Obama, that means any hidden billionaire with an agenda can keep CNN afloat for as long as they want. the New York Times and Time should've died ten years ago but they still exist for some reason.

They're actually not. They may lean hard left and sacrifice integrity for it, but they don't want their views represented by retards like that guy.

Yeah, but money is money. Propaganda needs viewers for it to work kek. CNN viewership is dropping. They won't run out of money but influence is the whole point of pumping out propaganda.

I hope those meaningless internet likes were worth it

>CNN viewership is dropping

Source?

They want to keep the veneer of objectivity. They always talk shit about trump but try to keep the reddit tier commentary out because they lose credibility. Same thing that happened to kathy griffin. I bet you anything in private many of the cnn people had a chuckle and gave her atta girl. But in public they had to distance themselves because the majority of americans would find it disgusting.

The reddit, facebook, tumblr tier comments will happen without their direct help. CNN just continually feed never trump/progressives the fake news they need for them to continue their fight.

Which is why MSM rarely brings up progressive political violence except when they have to run damage control. Then antifa turns into "protesters at the trump event". They allow the words and actions that they help create to fester in the hopes that it boils over. But whenever a prominent figure says something out of the realm of mainstream politics they excoriate the individual and minimize or their own role in the action or event.

>reddit tabs
>runescape
ISHYGDDT

Standard Trump bashing would be fine with CNN, but Reza "Let's Normalize Exploding Islamists" Aslan engages in the text equivalent of autistic screeching.

I'm inclined to think CNN was just looking for an excuse to can this clown after his 'muh hindus are all cannibals' debacle. idk how he sold his show to the execs over at CNN, but it became extremely clear he was looking to go after all other religions and make them look worse than islam, but the only way to do that is to equate crazy off shoot cults as the norm. needless to say that was never going to go over well.

Yep, exactly.

The left are giant hypocritical pussies.

bump

>Yeah, but money is money. Propaganda needs viewers for it to work kek. CNN viewership is dropping. They won't run out of money but influence is the whole point of pumping out propaganda.
Nailed it. This right here.

I can see the spittle flying off his tweets.

They got caught fabricating news and are firing this guy in hopes of reclaiming some sort of credibility, probably not the credible sort.

>burger meme