Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-13/bank-international-settlements-backdoor-betrayal
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
bofjoy.net/products/
youtube.com/watch?v=5z14HdPOx9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't watch now cos I'm out.
Basic gestalt?
Also, why the fuck did they wait so long to release part 2?

I haven't watched the whole thing myself yet. At this point he's just describing more of the inner mechanics of the top 8500

>that feel when dutch and can listen without watching

Part 1 was pretty good

Hurray! Bump for child swordsmen.

Comfy vidya for lonely Friday night

bis has a interesting logo.

wanst it debunked as fake? nobody knows the guy or has any proof he was involved

There's no way of knowing. Some people believe it's a scam basically.

no, you shill fuck

inb4 this guys actually a no-namer and none of his claims are verified in any way

Some of these things doesn't make sense.
1) if inflation is theft, is deflation then handouts?
Japan had deflation for a periode.
2) No one is going to lend you money for free; why would they? what does anyone stand to gain to lend you money for a house if they don't stand to gain anything.
3) It make no sense for "people" to create their on money, I cant just say I have 10 mio and then assume other people respect that I have 10 mio. Only larger entities, whom is "believable" can create money.

(I'm only half-way through it, just my preliminary thoughts)

Oy vey shut this down!!!

He studied behaviour and how it's used to deceive. He's fucking lying.

>(((((Some)))))) people

Fixed

Oy veh shut it down its all f-fake , goyim

He seems pretty genuine.. Doesn't mean that his "narrative" or interpretation of the world is real. Even people in the inner circles can have different understanding of the same events.

"the cost of gas increases, does not mean it cost more, it means your salary is worth less"

"inflation is theft"

The bible literally talked about interest rates being evil, this guy is saying interest rates are reason banks are so evil. The practice of interest. Islamic banks outlawed interest rates, and back then catholics banned interest rates and was punishable by death

rea;;y makes ya think

Aaaaaaaand
The first shills are already checking in

>d-dont trust him goy, thieving child sacrificinng kikes and their shabbo sgois? ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Believe what you want to believe. And above all, believe you can't change it. Fucking duck!

you shills are getting sloppy...

This mother fucker looks like Paul Whitehouse.

You common burgers still don't speak more than 1 language.

4) Vaccines are a ploy to earn money? No its not.. Avian flu and swine flu were a real menace. Just because someone made money out of it, doesn't mean it wasn't a real hazard.
5) Voting is a plot to make people believe they have an influence. Voting does matter, not every party is the same, there are a difference. If Hillary had won, there would have been a real political difference - like in healthcare, in comparison to if Trump had won.
Some parties will tax you higher and spend more money on unemployed; others will tax you lower and spend less money on social benefits.

Wtf?

Nice, i'm actually quite surprised i haven't seen this discussed here more.

I would say I agree with his story for around 95% (some small details not, but too small to mention) as someone regularly involved with banks via (risk management) consultancy.

If Dutch people here want to know more about how the ESM works, find 'Het EURO evangelie' by Arno Wellens and Jort Kelder.

I should mention it's 'Het EURO evangelie deel II'

The Greek crisis was a trove for the ESM because of all the money that the trojka lend them, most of it went to banks and almost everything that was left, went to the ESM.

He breaks things down pretty well. The hierarchy of the banks and governments is something that I don't think is totally new information but there hasn't really been someone who has said there are ~8000 people pulling the strings of the BIS and then explain how the orders are given out through the hierarchy of banks and gov'ts. Obviously the really interesting information is who the 8,000 are, finding out their motivations, beliefs.. If they are really satanic baby eaters, reptilians, demons, or whatever.

NEDERLANDS IS ZULK 'N OETLULLEN TAAL!

Explaining how we are getting ripped off by this system is also huge but and it was part of why Ron Paul was such a big deal because a lot of people became red pilled on central banking in 2008-2012. Unfortunately this focus has kind of died away in recent years and is actually pretty important when we talk about the future of our race or society or whatever.

Some polish guy told me Dutch sounded like the person talking was constantly choking.

"Zie daar jouw taak!" It's expressions such as that that make me want to puke in my soup.

i knew that they were behind it all along.

Bump,

Wtf is with all the sliding. Only stupid threads are constantly bumped.

b-b-because

Wat 'ie zegt is allemaal waar.

well,about the vaccines part:
in italy a decree wich obliges children to take 12 (previously it was like 3 or 4) fucking vaccines has been recently approved,1 week ago.
the minister of health is mad woman with a degree in literature.
parents everyewere are mad about this and are protesting,but tv,journals,media are sayng that those who oppose it are conspiratorsand a danger to society.
this world is a fucking shit.

>Wtf?

This guy has no idea what he is talking about ,and just advertising for the new book deal he got.

Not even making this up

All this has a very long history. Willem van Oranje was the first to allow private banks and was consequently finished.

>poland complaining about other languages.
your soup tastes like puke anyway.

>tfw the Netherlands has been secretly the center of this world all this time.

Oh hahaha. When't the Hollandse Nieuwe? That's the only thing I miss about your puny little fuck of a country. Bijgoochem.

This is the truth.

Soon.

(((Interest rates)))

bump

top kek

>how does it feel being the lowest of the low goys?
i still don't get how no one questions this internationals entities.
does anyone know others shady international state-like organizations?
one that comes to my mind is the sovereign military order of malta,they own a palace and a manor in Rome.

1. Inflation is caused by central banking policies like fractional reserve banking and money printing. Deflation isn't handouts. Deflation is the natural economic process where things get more efficient and cheaper because of innovation. That deflation is bad is a terrible lie.
2. The reason the bankers lend at such reduced interest rates is because it increases consumption. You make less money in interest. Combined with inflation, your money will be worth less with every passing day.
This makes people cash in their money quickly instead of saving: consumerism. Consumption economies are very inefficient, but more money changes hands. Consumption economies encourage short-term-oriented spending instead of long term oriented wise investment.

Why do they do this when it's obviously less efficient?

Taxes.

The government makes money every time money changes hands, so while it hurts their citizens, it lets them siphon off WAY more than they would otherwise. These loans make money back in taxes.

If the economy were a car, the citizen benefits from a high speedometer, but the government benefits from a high temperature gauge. They're the ones driving, so they're driving down the freeway in 2nd gear.

Usury, the act of charging interest on loans, is what ultimately collapses currencies. From the moment that the issuing reserve loan money to the bank, who in turn loan money to the individual, if interest is charged on those loans, you have created debt in excess of currency in circulation.

You must now print more and more money to loan to the bank, to loan to individuals, to satisfy preexisting debts. Usury creates nationwide ponzi-schemes.

You can obfuscate this system through the exchange of foreign currencies, but if they too engage in widespread usury then it doesn't really solve anything in the long-run.

...all misery on Earth is a business model...

more redpills

>that ending preview

zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-13/bank-international-settlements-backdoor-betrayal

Usury, the act of charging interest on loans, is what ultimately collapses currencies.
This is false. I recommend reading chapter 6 of Man, Economy, and State.
An interest rate is absolutely necessary to compensate for risk. In a natural economy it's inversely proportional to the amount of "value" in the economy. (I say value because value is very different from money.)

The big point of interest rates is that they moderate consumption. They make people adjust the amount they consume in the present vs what they plan to consume in the future.

When there are only 10 loaves of bread in an economy, not only is it a big risk to lend somebody one of your loaves, but if you can just put off payment for a couple years with zero repercussions, then you'll borrow 5 loaves of bread without a second thought about putting them back into the economy for others to benefit from. Other people might starve in the mean time.
There will be a bust when there's a shortage of bread, and then there will be a boom or bread bubble. Boom bust cycles are a consequence of artificially low interest.

When there are 1 million loaves in the economy, it's a far smaller risk to the lender and maybe there's even too much bread in the economy.

I don't think I was very clear.

In ancient times, interest rates were has high as 50% or even 100% because the market naturally decided that the total savings present in the economy weren't large enough to survive a famine or disaster for instance. This made people save. People saving drove down interest rates.

Interest rates kept getting lower and lower as the total savings went up. The more development, the lower risk of ruin, and the lower the interest rate. We'll never get to zero until we have infinite savings, but we'll approach it.

calling me a shill when im not the one shilling the video.. thanks for confirming that its fake

sage

Bump

I'm actually on the side of believing Bernard here but has anyone found out anything more about him, i did a cursory search on him when the first video came but i don't think i found anything much about him. I guess considering who he claims to be it would make sense to keep a very low profile.

Bump

Either he's telling the truth, or he's a pathological liar.

He's starting some kind of bank which gives a little info near the bottom about him

bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html

>wanst it debunked as fake?
No

Thanks mate.

Hitler was right.

Bump

Pretty interesting perspective, so apparently this guy is also offering some service. What caught my eye was the products he is offering in his new bank. How do we know this isn't just a god tier LARP to quadtruple-serbian-double-jew-bluff us? I mean I was convinced, but I was also convinced bernie or trump wasn't a part of the globalist cabal 1 year ago. So I have a pretty bad trackrecord of gullibility.

bofjoy.net/products/

>Do you posses 100.000 euro’s or more? Pay attention. Did you know that within the EU all (saving) deposits above 100.000 euro’s are vulnerable to acquisition in order to save banks? This means that your savings above 100.000 euro’s are no longer safe. Our answer is Bail-free. We protect capital by placing it in safe havens in Europe. There where the big money owned by royal families and large corporations is placed. With Bail-free we invest your money in the real economy, that gives revenue and serves society. Do you want to safeguard your savings?

>So I have a pretty bad trackrecord of gullibility.
Same desu. Same. I can't seem to make out whether he's a pathological liar or not. It wouldn't surprise me if he were.

This is what i never get, why are all the terrorists not bombing the banks? These are, were, and will be our real god damn enemy. To less people are talking about that on this board.

Oh boy, just wait until you realize the (((terrorists))) always work out in favor of the same world powers and groups.

this is the end boss. 4skin's greatest victory involves subverting this cabal

>implying terrorists aren't a creation of the (((banks))) in the first place
Define a 'terrorist' sendpie.

someone who want's to destroy what seemingly destroys his life and believes. But i know.

I just wish people were more redpilled about the whole banking system, imagine if someone actually would do something against them. Never happened, probably never will happen.

This. Fuckers are going down. They have ((immunity)) by law but when enough people know, the ((immunity)) is no more than a piece of paper

Also cryptocurrency, bitcoin, can't be inflated. Would solve it all.

>I just wish people were more redpilled about the whole banking system, imagine if someone actually would do something against them. Never happened, probably never will happen.

Why you think cryptocurrency got started up faggot?

literally 000001% of what they have, was a nice try, next try.

They can create money out of nothing, literally kill countries in one single press of a button without one missile fired by them.

Bitcoin can't do that.

how accurate is the translation?

Slightly unrelated but since bumping this thread is pretty important, do you know, or anyone reading this how a cryptocurrency like bitcoin can survive the test of time and scalability. Or what happens when google/whoever makes their 2,000-qubit quantum computers.

Also, ethereum vs bitcoin?

red pill thread?

you guys should watch this whole video. proves radiation is mostly harmless. we could easily have free limitless energy but fear mongering is used to scare us into accepting more expensive energy that allows elites to control world financial flows.

youtube.com/watch?v=5z14HdPOx9g

i dont know if he mentions it in this video but one thing that blew my mind is that irradiated food is actually safe to eat. in fact, gamma irradiation actually PRESERVES food.

imagine paying a fraction of a cent to irradiate your steak and let it sit on the shelf for months without it going bad.

Blue=Countries ruled by jews

Russia?

>for lonely Friday night

Drinking and music threads on Sup Forums in your future

I believe Russia, but not China or Saudi Arabia

The Central Bank of Russia is a member of BIS.The world its just a theatre,and governments are the puppets

So, we're a fucking world power. Shill

The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency and the People's Bank of China are members of BIS too

Why would they meddle in Syria to back Irans pipelines and prevent saudi's pipelines?

Also literally everything else like sanctions, Crimea, Putin publicly saying the first soviet government was mostly jewish etc.

This fucks with my world view quite a bit, I will do further research.

lmao people who think interest rate=theft are literal morons.....so you need 50,000 to build a house? ok I have that money. I should just give it to you for free? But I could use that 50k for something else!

Guess I'm evil for wanting to live off money that I've saved

Imagine you are a country,and the house is the debts payment.So i give you money to pay those debts,but now you must pay another one,and if u dont pay it,it will increase every year.What you do?Reduce salaries,more taxes,less healthcare,etc.

>Only countries not held by jews are literal shitholes

wew lad looks like I'm getting a second serving of black pill today

Now imagine you paid my debt.Okay you are happy right?So now i fuck your economy putting inmigrants in your country,or maybe feminism so you must waste money to help pussies to get a job,or maybe communism?so riots and strikes for you.They do this by controlling the media,the multinationals,the banks,etc.

Now i put inmigrants,so u want to vote for some anti-inmigration representant,like trump.But you know what?The wall will cost a lot,oh and bombing isis?Well,a lot of money on weapons.Do you want money to pay it?Okay,take this debt...

the translation is good

>there are only jews in countries that are not shitholes
learn any history you dipshit

What are some good docs on elite pedos?