Weed isn't bad if done to a minimum (i.e. You share a joint with a buddy once every six months. A joint is about .4-...

Weed isn't bad if done to a minimum (i.e. You share a joint with a buddy once every six months. A joint is about .4-.7 grams). All of you think it's degenerate because of propaganda. I find it ironic that Sup Forums claims to be red pilled but they always fall for blatant propaganda. Also some of you think it's degenerate because you're shut in NEETS who cut themselves from the outside world, so you have no connections to get it because of your autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heck its not bad if you do it every 2-3 weeks with a 1 gram joint

I smoke about a gram a week. Its degenerate. Grow up.

Most of Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about weed or they smoke it themselves.
>you have no connections to get it because of your autism
Nigger anyone who wants to smoke weed can, we're not all living in singapore, you're not tapped into some underground criminal syndicate because you know someone who resells shit they pick up at the dispensary. A mute autistic child could find weed in 30 minutes.
Fuck off. Saged.

I do it like once a year, after the gym, after ive eaten, with a giant Coffee.

I smoke a one hitter maybe 2 times a day, about .08 of weed or less, one hit, feel good for a while

the people that smoke 4.8 in one sitting are the problem

ye and people that use it a crutch, it should either be a passive thing or a reward for a week of hard work

I take about two hits off of my vape every night, really helps the old insomnia. A gram lasts me over a month.

>white kid reselling shit they get from a dispensary

99% chance here it either came from a nigger or across the boarder

Maybe OP and the faggots on this board should just stop with the god complex and stop telling other adults what they should do. Weed isn't hurting anyone, and never will. It's a mildly psychoactive plant that has beneficial medicinal effects for pain and anxiety.

I work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week, and usually at the end of those shifts I come home, turn on some music, and eat a few pot gummy worms. Pet my dog, cook dinner. There's nothing wrong with it.

I know people who smoke grams of cannabis a day and function just fine, they go to work and pay their taxes. Others I know can barely take a few hits out of a bong and get loopy. It's all subjective. The point is that keeping marijuana illegal does nothing other than benefit criminals, as we have seen with the prohibition of alcohol and literally every other banned substance. Marijuana is the biggest cash crop in America and isn't going anywhere, if you don't like it, I don't care because I don't know you and you're likely not very informed. I hate people who get belligerently drunk every weekend, and yet that is a norm in American culture and actually does cause harm to society. People getting in fights, driving home drunk, alcohol poisoning, etc.

You fucking losers need to let responsible adults live their lives and worry about your own. There's lots of serious problems that are degenerating society, a plant which is impossible to overdose or harm yourself on isn't one of them. Grow up.

You only eat once a year?

I can't wait til i'm off probation for my dwi and I can smoke week again. I'm a raging alcoholic

everyone i know up here with a medical card also sells

Jesus Christ it's a slippery slope isn't it.
The fact that you think you have to limit it to once every 6 months MIGHT be a sign that it's not so great yeah?

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

I am nowhere near a medicinal state or the northern border and have to interact with felons and retards to buy it

feels bad man

I'm high all the time but I always take one puff of a joint. If I'm not satisfied with that I stop using until I am.

First of all, a join is about a gram unless you are poor as fuck. Second of all, like alcohol, it's fine as long as you do it in moderation and only during your personal free time.

Like most likes, as long as you make sure to keep the important things first and foremost you can do what ever you want withing moderation.

I guess its different from person to person.
Some(me) take it sometimes when hanging out with friends, some to sleep better without having to take pills. As long as it doesnt effect your ability to work and communicate. Its not a good feeling to be foggy all the time.

Weed is for niggers

>here are five studies that prove inhaling smoke is harmful

wwow

thats tough. i was selling the shit at 17 and im a pretty average college student. good friend of mine started selling at 16 and hes in his 3rd year engineering now. More people smoke green than ciggies around here

Oh hey look, it's this potato nigger who always posts these totally bunk scientific studies and obviously doesn't understand that everyone of those studies you posted is trash science and not reproducible.

Maybe you should worry about alcohol, after all that actually does kill people, to the tube of millions of people world wide. Probably tens of thousands in your own country. You don't see homeless panhandlers out there begging for weed money, when I went to Dublin though I sure did see a few homeless drunks with liquor bottles in their hands. Maybe you should read an actual book about marijuana rather than the same old cherry picked studies that aren't worth a damn.

Most people that smoke weed literally believe the opposite to be true lmao

"You have no connections to weed" man, you sound fuckin lame. Stop making the rest of us look bad. Grow some balls, try crystal

>a joint is about a gram
Actually a joint is however big you decide to roll it. Did you get that info from 5th grade DARE class?

>bunk
Care to explain why?

>not reproducible
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA do you even know what that means?

Also I don't drink, and drinking is terrible for your health and degenerate

imagine being from ireland and trying to convince people online not to smoke weed

maybe yoy should try it seamus if your foul ginger women and low iq piss poor alcoholic men bore you to this extent lmao

>makes long ass redundant post about the "dangers" of marijuana
>plenty of if not not all other drugs have proven them self to be worse for the mind minus mushrooms
Helps me go to sleep and pass time while reading of gaming. Faggots who declare degeneracy probably smoke cigarettes and/or drink
Tbh nobody who browses this website makes more than $50k a year and work some shit tier job in sales

uhh no. weed is harmful. Pot heads know it too. doesnt mean it should be prohibited. i think youre talking about niggers

Actually dispensaries sell 1 gram joints and the vast majority of people dont bother to roll any less because its the perfect amount to get a nice thicc J. Only poor people and teens roll

Have you never smoked weed? It's literally impossible to wrap under a one gram joint. You always grind up more bud than you intended to, and it all of course has to be put into the joint.

An overwhelming amount of people believe weed is good for your lungs.

>not all other drugs have proven them self to be worse for the mind minus mushrooms
HAHAHAAH wtf I dont even know where to begin

>Faggots who declare degeneracy probably smoke cigarettes and/or drink
Don't smoke, don't drink, try again.

I agree. Irish people are ugly and alcoholics are retarded. Good thing I'm not Irish.

I have Crohn's. I use weed once in a while. Helps me sleep. I guess I use about as much in 6 months, as the average American pothead college dude uses in a week.

Also, I do not drink alcohol or any other drugs. I do a lot of sport and I hold a steady job. I guess that weed hasn't affected me AT ALL.

>An overwhelming amount of people believe weed is good for your lungs.
What the fuck is wrong with Irish people

>A mute autistic child could find weed in 30 minutes.
I can find it within 15 seconds. I am not even mute.

Speak for yourself. I can roll one as small as a quarter gram or as big as 2 grams with one paper. Why would you assume everyone is as shitty at rolling as you are?

Recreational markets should be illegal. Medical markets and decriminalization are the way to go. It's degenerate because of the association with degenerate nigger culture which never shuts up about their mids being "fire". Weed culture should not be promoted, end the 420 memes and bob marley everything.

Lol the fuck would an Italian know about drugs. Probably a muzzie who got "integrated in society"

Have you honestly never heard that before? Spend 2 seconds googling and you'll find loads of people claiming weed is good for your lungs.

They all cite a study saying your lung capacity is sometimes increased when you smoke weed, (because holding in large volumes in your lungs increases your lung size) but by every single other measure weed smoke damages lungs

Yeah it's different when your country constantly imports boatloads of drug dealers

smoking a gram by yourself in a join is degenerate

they roll them big so you fuck your tolerance and have to spend more $

I'm not italian either. I'm white.

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo p

No one in real life has declared to me that cannabis smoke is beneficial for lungs. We just smoke and talk about other things.

>Poor because i smoke in modest amounts
you sound like a nigger. Do you brag to your friends about how much you can smoke it a sitting?

>Weed isn't bad if done to a minimum
Why do it at all?

>An overwhelming amount of people believe weed is good for your lungs.
what kind of people do you hang around with..?

it is less damaging to my body than drinking

>why drink

what is your vice? everyone has one

Okay? You do realise that you aren't the center of the universe though, right?

If you want to smoke something
Smoke.
A.
Cigar.

Google "weed good lungs" you'll find pages and pages of people saying smoking weed is good for your lungs. It's a very common belief.

saying it is "good for your lungs" is fucking retarded but it definitely is better than cigs which might be what they are getting at

i can smoke a bong all day every day and feel fine. smoke tobacco once and instant flemmy cough

Once you smoke more often than every other weekend you notice that accidents... happen... while rolling. Especially when you're rolling your friend's weed.

Exactly, and neither are you. It just means Irish people believe in stupid things.

But it's not less damaging than drinking, and its more degenerate. Why choose to ingest a drug that makes you low energy when you could ingest a drug that makes you high energy?
You're castrating yourself for no reason.

I don't do either but I can see why alcohol is legal and weed isn't.

>A joint is about .4-.7 grams

m8 its not a joint its a fucking monster

i smoke it every day. it doesnt do much to me physically but im not retarded enough to say its healing my lungs.

Weed makes you libertarian.

Tobacco raises testosterone though, Weed lowers testosterone and raises eostrogen

>Not smoking a pipe

IShiggydiggy

I dont roll joints often but when i do, i just dump some in and roll it up and however big it is, thats what it is. If some falls out then i put it back in my buster

I hate stoners. They are annoying as fuck. So sensitive and a little arrogant. Shitty drug for shitty people... Like all drugs that aren't taken by prescription and in the recommended dosage. Fuck stoners

There's more to life than being in a high energy state 247. There's room for simultaneous existence of other things too.

I know, but it's irrelevant to what I was trying to point out to you.

Cool. Cutting off your legs makes you lose weight did u know that?

i do it multiple times a week and i make 6 figures, own a house, am married/have kids, and just started grad school.

degenerates will be degenerate with or without weed.

disgusting

its true, I grew up sjw communist but steadily smoked the statism out of my system.

Im cured now but I still take cannacaps in the morning and smoke just to be safe.

I'm not promoting tobacco I'm just saying it'd be better if you smoked tobacco than if you smoked weed because at least tobacco doesn't turn you into a skinny girly fuck

Okay, you do realise the purpose of low energy states is to regain energy though? Why would you intentionally induce that state when it's not required?
You're forcing your body to rest when it's not meant to be resting, and making your eyes red so it looks like you've been crying like a little bitch and raises estrogen so you turn into a skinny little girl

>at least tobacco doesn't turn you into a skinny girly fuck
Bit of a stretch to claim that

1- bullshit. alcohol is many fold more degenerate and destructive

2- because after work i want to relax, eat and go to bed

god youre such a brainlet. Sup Forums should have an iq requirement to be able to post

I've recently used weed to become more aware of my posture and musculature. I stand in a way that makes me look significantly more athletic and masculine now. I smoke strictly energizing weed though.

It made me a liberatarian then I advanced to NatSoc.

There's a reason the stereotype of a weed smoker is some skinny dude with long hair, it's because weed raises eostrogen.

If you smoke weed you're half way towards being a fucking tranny.

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't blame people who think it's degenerate because the vocal minority of the "community" are absolutely degenerates. I don't respect stoners the same way I don't respect alcoholics, or addicts of other drugs. That doesn't mean that i'm not going to engage in any of those things in moderation.

Although cannabis abuse can definitely 100% destroy your life just as completely as any hard drug addiction, it's made so much worse by how many people genuinely believe that just because it's "safe" you can smoke all day every day with no side effects.

tfw smoke and get drunk every day

>get cancer, have a stroke, high blood pressure and heart disease to increase my testosterone

>Why would you intentionally induce that state when it's not required?

Ah, but you are no one to say when it is required. Weed is not a single-dimensional substance. It has different purposes in different contexts.

The estrogenizing effect of weed is largely, if not fully, offset by the full context of your lifestyle. I live extremely healthily, so I can take a bit abuse.

Oh i didn't know that fat or short haired male stoners don't exist; thanks for the enlightenment.

>Cancer
Weed causes that
>High blood pressure
Weed causes that, even hardcore stoners don't deny that, they act like it's a good thing lmao
>Heart disease
Weed causes that

You're literally half way to being a fucking trainer if you're a stoner

Oh I didn't know that fat or short haired women don't exist

>make website for dispensary
>25% off everything
>buy Oz 160, sell 320

I don't even have a card.

Your message would be better received if you weren't such a cunt. You sound like you're 12 with the pedantic responses to each thing that refutes your point. People can and will do whatever they want and no cunty study citing twat is going to change that (especially with that tone).

Demonstration of how I used to stand vs how I stand now

are you retarded or just trolling?

Okay, you do realise that by stating the need to offset the detrimental effects you are actually agreeing with me?

>>Cancer

Smoking anything causes that, there are a bunch of ways to ingest weed without it being carcinogenic

>>High blood pressure
>>Heart disease

So do half the things humans consume every day. Obviously if you live an unhealthy lifestyle then weed is going to exacerbate your issues but it won't make a healthy person unhealthy.

get off this thread please, youre clearly an angry autistic tennager

Philippines got it right

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA
What the fuck does that have to do with weed?
I saw a prostitute and it inspired me to do the same thing, is prostitution now good?
I killed and ate a kid and it inspired me to become a professional chef, is murder good now?

mental illness.jpg

>tfw badly addicted
heh I still like it

>You share a joint with a buddy once every six months
hahahahaha get fucked kid

There are a bunch of ways to ingest nicotine without it being carcinogenic.

And the other two are the same as tobacco, so you are literally agreeing with me. The factor that makes weed better for you than tobacco is that tobacco raises testosterone while weed raises eostrogen and lowers testosterone turning you into a girly bitch

I mean your point is kind of offset by the fact that the vast majority of people who smoke weed also smoke tobacco.

I live healthily because I want to be reasonably healthy, not because I want to offset any effects of the less healthy aspects of my life. On the contrary, I fully accept the consequences.

I found it to be extremely helpful because it gave great temporary amplification in sensorily awareness. It made it more intuitive and easier to get a mental picture of how various parts of my body are spatially related to each other, and to figure out the dysfunctional and imbalanced ways in which I had been carrying my body.

No doubt I would've achieved the same end result without weed too, but it brought significant help nevertheless.

My point is that Joe Rogan isn't the archetype of a stoner you moron. Just like female competitive bodybuidlers don't prove that women are stronger than men

Weed turns you into a girly fuck