The Simpson family has only the husband working, in a mediocre blue-collar job...

The Simpson family has only the husband working, in a mediocre blue-collar job, yet they have enough money to upkeep a two-story house, 3 kids, 2 cars and a pet, in a clean and nice white neighborhood.
Is live in USA really that easy?

>sector 7-G
>mediocre

Sage for the nigger shill thread. Come on now.

>in a mediocre blue-collar job,

he works in a fucking nuclear power plant...

It depends on what part of the US you are living in. If you are living in California, for example, it is impossible to achieve those things with only one person working.

same thing with family guy, king of the hill and american dad. but no, it's not like this at all in reality.

>Be a fucking dreg at a job and makes no money
>Gets fired because he is incompetent
>Shits all over the bed and creates a riot
>Gets a "political appointment" in order to pacify the masses
>Incompetent at his job and constantly puts people at risk.
>He is the safety manager, barely a step up above an HR director.

Only if you are a blazing liberal moron apparently.

So it all boils down the costs of housing?

>in a mediocre blue-collar job

Hes literally a control room operator at a nuclear site mate, in the UK thats probably like a 70k a year salary.

No, there was a whole episode where frank grimes went insane thinking about how rewarded homer is despite being an idiot.

It isn't, and wasn't really in the 90's either. It is however the idea of family that existed and still exists. It's what you've been told you should be able to have even though it hasn't really been possible since the 70's

credit, everything in America works on credit

Unga wunga, Flintstone family man work hard at rock. But can have big cave, two babby, wheel and beast in own tribe? While Ugg fight every day for food and woman. Ugg confused.

Is hook nose tribe easy?

You have have that life as a car washer in Alberta.

Not to mention paying for grandpa simpson to live in a retirement home

>in a mediocre blue-collar job
The base pay for a nuclear power plant operator is probably 70-80,000 dollars.

When the Simpsons started in 1990 it was. That was the beauty of the America Dream.

>in a mediocre blue-collar job,

He is a control operator of a Nuclear Power Plant, which is a Union job. My Dad worked as one for 30 years, he was basically just there in case something went wrong. He was making $70k by the time he retired. My parents were divorced, so both worked but both had houses at last as good as on the Simpsons. My Dad bought a new car every other year, traded in the old one, we lived in a white neighborhood and I never saw a nigger, spic or any shitskins until a few started going to our high school in 11th grade.

TL;DR

Yeah, it's that easy.

it was

I just want you to know I read your post buddy. Keep trying, you'll get there someday.

The hard part, though, is getting in the union. At least where I'm from.

Union members know that they have life on easy street, so they guard their spots with their lives, and often pass them down to sons, nephews, etc...

Yet again, it's all about nepotism. And if you don't know someone, you're fucked.

Yes Schlomo, but you should know that already if you're really a jew.

Yes
Just dont live in California or New York

American shows are very unrealistic in this respect. Some of the Friends were living semi-high life in Manhattan in spite of being complete failures. Basically all sitcoms give a strange view of urban American life by assuming that money is a secondary issue.
It's always sunny in Philadelphia is a bit more realistic.

They don't have bricks in America, they make their houses out of "dry walls" which is just strengthened paper mache so their houses are extremely cheap.

the israelis have so many nukes hidden around the place they're used to it

The Simpson's just scrape by. It took them like 25 years to get a new tv and they can never afford to fix the dog and shit.

You know how cheap homes are in small town America?

>in the early 90s 239 pounds was considered comicly obese

>control room operator

He is in charge of employee safety

>we dont have bricks

>mediocre blue-collar job
Doesn't he control a nuclear power plant?

Yes actually

For example:
Wages in Canada have hardly changed since the 80s in terms of dollar amount however cost of living was a lot lower then because we didn't have a chink inflated housing market

It was when the show began. This was the average American family in the mid-80s.

>in the early 90s 14 dead was a lot for a terrorist attack

In the midwest, Homer has an excellent job, and would easily be able to provide that lifestyle.

Not enough refugees

The Simpson's purchased there house in the 80s and drive a 45 year-old car..

No

To be fair once you already own the house, paying the bills is no big deal. You really wouldn't pay more than someone renting.

My math comes out to ~$12/hr, and ~$1820 a month without tax, and damn does that tax hurt

yeah but he got another mortgage

In the 80s even the poorest of the poor lived in mansions on TV

What did they mean by this?

>bear patrol

God this thread is aids. none here even knows enough about homer and his job to comment.

Sage and Ignore all kikes.

Let the bears pay the bear tax. I pay the Homer tax.

i do..ive seen all 28 episodes of the simpons at least 16 times

it was when the show started.

Everyone knows that he is one of Burns' drones in Sector 7B
Seriously, one of the best gags was Burns always asking Smithers about Homer.
>smithers, who is that fellow?

This was actually pretty common until about the mid to late 1980s when the globalists fucked everything up.

*7G
Made a mistake

Homer is a safety inspector at a nuclear power plant.That's white collar work