Muslims please leave the west

Sandnigger/Mudslime here.

You /pol guys were right all along. I shouldn't be there.
I've finally looked at everything Sup Forums told me objectively -and after giving it some thought- realise I shouldn't have been there. I'm now genuinely sympathetic to the indigenous population of western countries and feel bad for polluting their countries.
It's not my right to complain or to act like I belong there. I realise I'll never be 100% accepted and nor should I, no matter how much I try to contribute and be a valueable member of your community.
Europe should be for its own citizens not others.

I have already returned to where my parents originally came from. And I'm getting bullied at college for being too western.
I wish I didn't have to be born like this as I genuinely love England and it's been my home since the day I was born there
but with the knowledge I have gained from Sup Forums, I know I can't live happily anymore and that it would be wrong and selfish to stay and I wont feel freedoms anymore.
Everything you guys said about whites and Europeans being superior is 100% true, I finally see that now. I hate myself for not being a white European but there has to be winners and losers, it's the nature of life.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you And inspire my muslims brothers to return to their shit-hole countries as well and leave Europe alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, you are ok.

Make Egypt great again ?

Dam ur a fuckin fag for listening to depressed yet amgry neets with faggy habits turnin them into neets.
Just go back to europe make money n get a ukraine wife.
Fuck gets some self esteem

>mexican

You will not speak for the west.
I would prefer Muslims to you savage injuns.

I am NOT ok. Do you know how it
s like to be a sandnigger forever? No matter how much you try to educate yourself and out effort innto being better, You can't change being a subhuman sandnigger

Plus uk did colonise egypt so fuck it occupy them

unholy mix of of pajeet, jamal and ahmad is giving advice

You are a fucking idiot too.

tell that to roosh V, he's still a sandnig but it's easily one of the most red pilled men out there

Hey at least you're a sandnigger and not a nigger.

Don't be too hard on yourself bro. I'm glad you've seen the light. I hope you make a decent life for yourself where you belong and Egypt turns into a none shit hole country

you can still play a game with a handicap

people who give themselves a handicap get better at a game faster

tell the sandnigger bullies they are acting like sandniggers, and then beat them at their own game

make Egypt great again

Nice LARP,

>>> Sup Forums is always rite

Congratulations sandnigger, you just became superior to most humans.

Just because many of your kind are invading parasitic demons doesn't mean many Europeans aren't weak degenerate cuckolds. Your problem ones needs to be dealt with by force while our problem ones need to be meme'd into suicide/awakening. It's more yin/yang than black/white and good/evil. There's a balance on both sides.

>feelsgoodbro

It is your job to make Egypt not shit , teach the values you have learn.

Thank you based user. But you don't understand. I'd rather do my best to protect Europe than to taint it with my presence. just because our countries are ruined doesn't mean we ruin it for those that have it good.
I really wish some burger drone would end my misery.
Rude.

Gas yourself, leaf boy.

Nailed it. LARPING.

Don't worry, Egypt bro. Genetic engineering will turn everyone into ubermenschen, it will all work out.

You've also have to be proud of your history, pre-Islamic Egypt was looked at with wonder by westerners. And still kind of is. Only the people of Egypt can make the country prosper. I think you have to abandon your Islamic faith, but that's not happening anytime soon. You've gotta contribute to your country and make your little corner of it better, faggot.

You can help in your own country. Stop oppressing Christian Copts, the actual ethnic Egyptians, and kick the murderous Arab majority out.

Nice taqqya pretending to be a reasonable muslim

Pathetic that these guys are falling for it

>I hate myself for not being a white European
You have learned nothing from Sup Forums. Love yourself, love your family, love your country, and love your race. It's okay to love yourself.
If you love yourself enough, you'll want to live honestly and morally. You'll want to better yourself, and you'll work to do that.
If you love your family, you'll want to have children and continue your family's proud traditions.
If you love your country, you'll work to make it a better place. Make Egypt great again. It has a long and proud history, and you can work hard to restore its glory and build an even brighter Egypt.
Love your race and be an example to your people of how a man can live nobly and honestly.
The most politically incorrect belief is love. Sup Forums is love, because Sup Forums dares to oppose the view that we must hate ourselves and live together, that we must submerge our identities and adopt a false globalism. Live in Egypt as the best Egyptian, the best father, the best man you can be, be proud, love yourself, and be an example to other Egyptians.

>I have already returned to where my parents originally came from. And I'm getting bullied at college for being too western.

You need to go on TV, go on youtube, I don't know, go somewhere and say everything live.

And your voice needs to be heard just as much as every other fucking retard apologist.
Right now all you do is give some ephemeral pleasure to us virgins and LARP doubts.

GAS THE MUDSLIMES youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

>Reading from teleprompter

I don't know but that turns me off so much.

You will not too, cuck, you are not even a western. Only europeans are.

You are a confirmed Muslim