March against Sharia - The Official Site is HERE

Tomorrow in many cities across the USA we will march against Radical Islam and Sharia. Join us! actforamerica.org/rally

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Maldives
actforamerica.org/rally
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Aisha_Ibrahim_Duhulow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is marching going to help? Are you marching down to the sand-lands, swords in hands, ready to crusade once more againt the rats of the Earth?

No? Might as well stay home then.

And as per usual no feminists or antifa or muslims or blacks will show up, only whites.

So where exactly does Sharia break human rights?

march for secularism against religious law so libshits could have abortions and kiss their faggot lovers in the streets and we are supposed to watch and clap or else
no ty, dont even care if its against shariah

Meh the march is 30 miles from where i live in my state its too far.

Why Honor the Lgbtq community? They're degenerates, and personally I woldn't care if the Muslims ended up killing them all.

But I support oppression of women and violence against gays. If they were Christians I'd be on board

I don't remember Sharia being applied in the US.

sharia looks fucking feminist when compared to traditional indoeuropean customary/religious law

our ancestors were much more patriarchal than the mudshits way back when things made sense and women knew their place

Did you know that Maldives, the popular tourist destination, has Sharia law?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Maldives
>The traditional Islamic law code of shariah, known in Dhivehi as sariatu, forms the Maldives' basic code

Why is nobody complaining there? You could get legally killed entering their holy building if you aren't a Muslim.

>actforamerica.org/rally
>(WASHINGTON, DC, 6/8/2017) -- ACT for America cancelled its June 10th “March Against Sharia, March for Human Rights” event in Arkansas when we became aware that the organizer is associated with white supremacist groups. This is against all of our values.

We have since learned that the organizer may go forward with an event anyway – billing it as a “March Against Sharia” event. Any event held by this individual is not sanctioned by ACT for America, and is not supported or endorsed by ACT for America in any manner. We regret any confusion that this individual’s actions may cause, and are working with our counsel to demand he cease and desist promotion of his event in a way that will confuse it as being sanction or approved by us.

>We stand firmly opposed to any actions by individuals or organizations that seek to attack or intimidate based on race, religion, or sexual orientation. Our June 10th nationwide marches are in support of basic human rights for all – and against the horrific treatment of women, children, and members of the LGBTQ community that is sanctioned by Sharia law.

>meme magic will do nothing
user you are in the wrong place

Antifaggots are here attempting to spread rumors of a "false flag attack organized by the oathkeepers" to try and scare Burgers out of attending tomorrows anti-sharia marches and turn us against the Oath Keepers. Ignore their shitty attempts at subversion.

Fuck off Antifaggots, we're not falling for your half baked attempts at psyops. Go back to r/anarchism losers.

Thread theme: youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

bump

>14 replies all by op bumping this shitty thread
kek

It places restrictions on all sorts on behavior to the point that it would roll back basic rights held by Americans. It's a good example of why religion should not control a state.

Repost for Dallas
Depends if you go to Dallas or Richardson
Act for America has one
Corner of Abrams Road and Centennial Blvd., Richardson, TX 75081
12 p.m. – 2 p.m.

Then the Oath keepers have one
NorthPark Center
8687 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75225
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.

you know i would have thought people would have caught on by now that protest of any form have no impact on what happens

save yourself some time. the legislative branch is mostly republican. the executive branch is republican

One example:
>The stoning of Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow was a public execution carried out by the Al-Shabaab militant group on October 27, 2008 in the southern port town of Kismayo, Somalia. Initial reports stated that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, was a 23-year-old woman found guilty of adultery. However, Duhulow's father and aunt stated that she was 13 years old, under the age of marriage eligibility, and that she was arrested and stoned to death after trying to report that she had been raped. The execution took place in a public stadium attended by about 1,000 bystanders, several of whom attempted to intervene but were shot by the militants.[1][2][3]

>The stoning was condemned by several human rights groups and was cited as being among the first incidents in the civil war in Somalia to be widely reported in the Western media.[4] According to Amnesty International, Al-Shabaab had formally charged Duhulow with adultery despite the fact that convicting a girl her age of adultery would be illegal according to Islamic law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Aisha_Ibrahim_Duhulow

>fags and trans marching in the wrong country for a poorly defined cause very few of then understand
>thinking this is how meme magic works

I'm too scared. Terrorist might try and kill me and I can't leave my already pathetic life for a March.

Sort your own country out instead of trying to discourage people from fixing theirs faggot

Be European asshole
>complain that America has a great country on paper but citizens are dumb, fat, stupid, and never do anything
>complain that dumb, fat, stupid Americans are doing something
>Complain that they aren't invading other countries in order to spread their ideologies
Fuck off eurofaggot, stay out of inner American politics.

because it's in the middle of the fucking ocean and has almost zero political power outside of incredibly expensive tourism?

>europoors complain when America invades other countries to spread their ideals
>europoors complain when America doesn't invade other countries to spread their ideals

>Radical Islam

There is wisdom in calling things by their true names. Radical Islamists would imply they are practising outside the rules of their religion, you know, radically, yet the doctrine of Islam commands followers to practise Jihad.

Why?

Does US have Sharia law?

But it's burgers marching against something that does not exist in their country. It's like a Brazilian marching against male genital mutilation in Isra

Should call it march against Islam

>ancestors

that is a nice fucking qualifier. Hey, let's compare people this shit that existed before anyone alive today was born and compare it to this ideology alive today

seriously, kill yourself.

>1post

kek

>(((Human Rights)))
Yeahhh no thanks

It thrives on tourism. On average it's like $5,000 - $10,000/nighy depending. You can't go off the resorts and do prohibited things, though. So no drinking, women wearing revealing clothing, etc. still one of the most beautiful islands in the world.

People shouldn't march against something against human rights, that would be against the human rights of the muslims, and so, to protect their religious freedom and thus their human rights, we should let them be against human rights.

Marching against sharia seems a little weak. I want to march against mass immigration, or against muslim immigration, which is the real problem here.

bump

didn't have the balls to call it "march against islam", pathetic.

Sharia ia part of Islam.

Human Right is a mask for Globalization. Same with Women Rights and LGBT Rights

>violence against (((human rights))) and boy-molesting queer degenerates

wtf I love Sharia now

>pretending to give a shit about the lives of people who live in places where Sharia law is actually in effect
>pretending to give a shit about LGBTQ people
>not just calling it March Against Islam

This. Kinda sad, but it's a step in the right direction so I'll roll with it

not Sup Forums take this fucking gay march pride back to plebbit send gays to the shadow realm

seriously what the fuck is wrong with norwayfaggots? stay the fuck out of inner american politics.
It's a political march that will encourage people to think for themselves. These are the exact debates that kill the left because they don't allow people to think for themselves. They believe correctness comes from the top, not bottom. True American morals is bottom up. Stay out.

The beauty of nature has no bearing on their shit culture.

>inner american politics.
>March For Human Rights
you mean Israeli politics

You know, we had people tracking the entire U.S airspace just to locate a fucking flag. And then we have shits like you. Why the fuck are we going around talking about an ethnic cleansing and whatever the fuck else, when we haven't cleansed ourselves of lazy, useless piece of trash like this brat.