Explain this?

You can't. The obesity crisis isn't caused by laziness or gibs. It's causes by healthy food being expensive due to subsidies on shitty unhealthy food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
bls.gov/regions/mid-atlantic/data/averageretailfoodandenergyprices_usandmidwest_table.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you ever been to a farmer's market?

Can you really blame us Americans for being so fat, when this is what we consume?

because salads don't cost $7 outside of a restaurant

sage

Salad. 1 dollar at McDonald's. Gfys

Plop

You can eat that and not be obese, you just need to eat small portions. If you divide that pizza and coke between 3 people all of them would get adequate portions :)

Who said you have to eat fast food? If you make a salad at home it's cheaper than a fast-food burger with the amount of food you get.

>eating the 30g of carbs buns

Stay fat.

This. Eating the meat off the bun cuts out a good amount of the calories and carbohydrates. The little things like these can make all the difference.

Just go on the Michael Phelps diet, you'll be fine

Lettuce goes bad much quicker than frozen beef

Rich people think veganism is healthy so smart people profit from it.

>salad is expensive

I can get a bag of pre-washed greens for $1.19 that will last three days.

If you want guyerre, feta, olives, and 20 year old balsamic, yeah you're gonna pay more. Same as if you have a burger ground from AAA choice beef, tomatoes that don't taste like cardboard, and a proper bun/cheese. NOT your pic related.

Also you can live VERY cheaply on cornbread, potatoes, and beans and consume more protein than the average American ever would.

While you're at it, stop with blaming everything on the nanny state. Grow a pair and take responsibility for your own health.

Well? Yeah, that's what I fucking thought *mic drop*

But that is false. Even if it was true, making your own food is cheaper and healthier in the first place.

OR you can just eat one burger you fatass.

You dont eat the whole fucking thing nigger, I can barely eat 2 slices of pizza not even including one breadstick, make that for a dinner and you have around 400calories which you can easily burn with one hour of cardio. People who are fat are fat because they dont exercise at all.

It is simple, faggot. You don't eat salad at fucking McDonald. You eat the salad at your home. Grow your vegetables. Cook your own food. It is much cheaper than eating fast food.

Ok

>(((smart people)))

at that point why not just get nugs

>comparing a restaurant with fast food

Now fuck off

Retards replying to obvious bait post.

Saged.

>It's causes by healthy food being expensive due to subsidies on shitty unhealthy food.
It's funny that you define healthy as lacking in nutritional value and unhealthy as being very high in nutritional value.

You stupid lazy nigger, I grow all my own salad ingredients in pots on my deck. Who the fuck would pay $7 for some plants that you can just grow for free? Anyone who is dumb enough to eat at a (((fast food restaurant))) gets what they deserve. I think they should actually put poison in it just to kill niggers, spics and retards.

Why do you guys call me Europoor when $6 is the deal breaker here?

Joos are smart though.

You're retarded.
How about you don't buy an instant-salad in some overpriced supermarket and make your own?

I saged as well so we're in the same boat, retard.

>that picture
At a restaurant the salad would be as expensive as the burger. Same with mcdonalds, they would both be cheaper. Your argument is invalid.

Learn to cook your own food niggerfaggots

A burger isn't bad if you exercise, it has protein for your muscles

And enough fat to give you a heart attack by age 40

Not realizing you replied to op. Retard

Often those salads have even more calories than the burgers though.

It's simple
We take the average somewhat intelligent person
They are more likely to care about their health
They are more likely to have money
They are more willing to pay more money for health benefits

It's also a status symbol to some degree I think to eat salads and stuff, not many people seem to notice that

Worst part is that a salad doesn't even need to be cooked. It's literally as easy to make as a basic sandwich.

See, the thing is, retard, I replied to your shitty bait, in addition to saging, with OC. So congrats on shitting up the board while I actually made something funny.

Don't load them up with croutons, heavy dressings and cheese.

Make your own fucking salads.
It'd fucking depressing how many people these days can't fix themselves a fucking meal.

There is no profit in people being healthy and happy the easy way. America is designed to keep everyone fat, sick, and addicted. That way you need to pay your jew doctor, your jew lawyer, and your jew store owner.

They want what you have and its your labor they are out to enslave you and that is why they only offer you poison unless you are able to feed yourself properly, find your own peace, and find your own value.

>fresh greens with very little shelf life, even when preserved in ice water, of maybe 3 days
vs
>3oz beef patty that is 50% beef and 50% perservatives and fat that can stay good while frozen for up to 2 weeks

nope. Its that they stiff arm people because they know they can. The fucking irony salads tend to be the same if not more calories than the burger when smothered with dressings like fat fucks generally do

>for up to 2 weeks
more like 2-3 months

t. used to work at mcdonalds

You clearly know nothing at all about food, refrigeration or how long food lasts.

Learn from the master: youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

America is truly infested

How the fuck is seven dollars alot?

All the salads cost 7$? All the burger are at 1$? I don't think so.
Also, why dumb fatties can't just buy a whole salad at the supermarket and make a vinaigret with some oil and vinegar? It cost less than 1$

fucking retard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

>Single burger 600-800 calories
>Eat 3 burgers a day and consume no more than 2,400 calories
How are they causing obesity again?

>that feeding four people
>that would feed me and there might be half a big mac and a few fries left over depending on my mood

Dumb fatties can't cook proper food. If they could they wouldn't be dumb or fatties.

rare

into the folder you go

Nice fake data.

>You can't

Except you can. Go to the grocery store, buy cans of tuna, bag of carrots, oranges, bananas, bag of rice, dozen eggs ect and you can last yourself all week.

Both my grandma's died and I gained 15lbs in 3-4 months from overeating. In the past three weeks I lost it after going on a strict diet of 1500 calories per day and jogging for an hour each day.

Also stop eating out and buying overly expensive organic food you fucking moron.

Burgers BTFO

Look people in America are only fat sick and stupid because it's how they choose to be. I know alot of fat, sick, stupid people. Leave them alone. Better that they die off sooner anyway.

Supply and demand you ignorant communist swine.

>It's causes by healthy food being expensive
> how to spot useless piece of millenial shit who has no idea how to cook anything

Make your own salads without cheese, fatty dressing, and fillers like tortilla strips etc. Keep in simple. Add chicken or fish for protein. Not fried of course. Most fast food salads are worse than burgers.

Because the average caloric intake is 1200 calories, unless you are a moderately active person.

That says a lot about your waist size, your flag confirms it.

There are no hamburger subsidies. You're delusional.

yeah there was actually a study that showed the mcdouble is the most nutrient-rich food you can buy for one dollar.

Another America is so fat thread
Original
Fresh
Really gets those synapses firing

>same price when my fat fuck face goes to a drive thru
>doesn't matter that the premade salads have shorter shelf life and they are priced to compensate the losses of salads thrown out because NO ONE FUCKING BUYS SALADS AT DRIVE THRU
maybe cook your own food go fuck yourselves

Sorry about your grandmas man

>1200 calories

yeah if you're some kind of liberal numale. true redpilled white men need 3000 calories a day.

Found the fatty.
I can tell because you don't know the prices of actual food.

People are fucking stupid. They call nutritionally rich food junk and nutritionally limited food healthy.

Thats a good deal

It doesn't, I'm 6'4" with a large frame, high metabolism, and I work out, I need huge meals just to get through the day.

Chicken Breast
>$0.99/lbs

That's even worse. I went to a local restaurant with my lady last week and her tiny salad cost the same as a pound of grilled ribs with kaymak.

Man, fuck salads when eating out.

That's heart disease talk.. Eat the same amount of calories in healthy food as your "small portion" of pizza and you are better off, no?

>le cherry picked results to demonstrate a point

Low quality burger vs high quality organic garden salad.

If you want a cheap low quality salad then buy a head of lettuce for a dollar and make your own, you lazy communist.

>that happened

Rice and chicken stock only cost 10 cents a meal.

How fat are you?

Nice to see Anderson not being a colossal retard for once, it seems he's pretty reasonable when talking about anything besides religion.

Dumb people could make their meals before. They have to because they have no other option. Fats are just lazy

What's the fucking point of buying a burger if all you want is a piece of mincemeat.

Lazy retards

>economies of scale

animal ag. is massively subsidized whereas vegetable farmers are not, makes no sense when government is supposedly meant to be concerned with peoples health

You can go to any discount supermarket and get vegetables for pennies which have enough of them to make 10 salads and I know it's the same in America, you don't have to buy salads from wholefoods retard.

Vegetable farmers are massively subsidized in the states.

Why not just eat 1/4 of the burger with no sides and water instead of carbonated corn syrup. Then work out a bit. PRESTO! YOU LOOSE WEIGHT!

> saying this while eating an off diet meal, I'm an asshole

Yep
Not at all, see I literally eat McDonald's once or twice a week and I'll usually get whatever they've got on special as a large meal, and a double cheeseburger on the side. I've got awesome genetics and I work out. Must suck for everyone else though.

Protip: Get sugar-free drinks, they taste basically the same now and that cuts a lot of the cals. Except Diet Coke, shit tastes rank, anything else should be fine though.

Walmart has a grocery store in it now. Their produce is fair and the price is awesome.

Bull shit OP i eat nothing but delicious unhealthy food and I have single digit fat levels. I can control my portions and I go to the gym everyday.
Stop being a fat lazy shit and LURKMOR!

Eating out is expensive retard, if you want cheap healthy food learn how to make and cook it.

>1200 calories

Manlet detected

AVG ADULT INTAKE IS 8000CALS?

KEK

>I can tell because you don't know the prices of actual food.
The prices are well below the average price as reported by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

bls.gov/regions/mid-atlantic/data/averageretailfoodandenergyprices_usandmidwest_table.htm

Chicken breast, $3.20 per pound not $0.98
Lean ground beef, $5.70 per pound not $2.98
Milk $3.20 per gallon no $2.00
Potatoes $0.62 per pound not $0.297