Sup Forums blown the fuck out

Sup Forums blown the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want bait to be my big nigger!

Which native tribe did the settlers "immigrate" to?

Settlers =/= immigrants

Maybe Injuns should have had countries instead of just nations.

I don't understand why people post this meme.

it literally implies the exact opposite of what they are trying to say.

Immigration sure worked out for the natives didn't it? Clearly we should make the same mistake.

Colonisation and Immigration is two things completely different dont you have books in Dublin ?

Why would I leave?

This narrative really makes me want to get violent and I am sick of how it has only grown.

This notion that the USA is not legitimate so everyone is an immigrant except for subhuman indian trash is pure garbage

except we conquered, we didn't immigrate. Saged.

So tell me where the native Americans national boundaries were? Tell me were they all one nation? Did they have any immigration laws? No?

Did they fight? Did they lose? Did the sell land for a case of rum and some beads?

This. Why repeat the same mistake twice?
What happened to the Indians reinforces the arguements againts immigration, not the opposite.

Gives us our beads back first

Against immigration.
Not against conquest.
Now shine my shoes, you conquered and subdued native savage.

Um sorry sweetie, you sold your land for alcohol, 12 dollars and shiny rocks. This is no longer your land.

Ireland knock this shit off. You've yet to kick your niggers out and they've created an EU and let Pajeet buy up all your Tech holdings. You don't have time to shitpost.

SHINY

the story of the native american is tragic. I sure wouldn't want it to happen to us.

Like I always say, if you dumbass liberal queers literally think we should give back ALL of America to the 12 remaining Indians, I say lets do it. I will happily get my ass back to Europe, but every ugly Asian and niggers has to get back to their fucking lands too. We agree?

YOU EMIGRATED FROM SIBERIA, PRAIRIE NIGGER

>immigration
>conquest
>same thing

Never, because the Native Americans failed to get the invaders out. Let that be a lesson for the future.

We didnt immigrate, we conquered. Fight me for it

We didn't illegally come here...

Natives didn't have immigration laws or even a unified society. Pic Related

White people didn't immigrate to the United States, they came, they saw, they conquered. You wanna go back to living in mud huts and teepees then go ahead no one's stopping you from living on a reservation.

>implying this one chief of this one tribe had the authority or the civic infrastructure to grant and revoke the citizenship of millions of foreign immigrants
>Implying many tribes didn't fight tooth and nail to drive out white """"immigrants"""" leading to total war in which they lost decisively
>Implying whites set up teepees next to theirs and demanded a share of the hunt without helping the tribe

I am a real American Indian and I have no problem with Europeans living in the USA. I have no idea why any native american would hold resentment towards them, especially after hundreds of years have passed. Who gives a shit at this point? It's not like Europeans ruined some paradise on earth. North American Indians were living in the stone age before Europeans arrived. If anything, we should be thanking them. They brought super hot women and futuristic technology. It would be like some advanced species of alien landing on earth and taking us thousands of years into the future in terms of technology, then some morons holding a resentment towards them for conquering our planet and telling us we were acting like savages.

Those "native" Americans killed off thousands of previously settled tribes too. And they know it

>whites are getting bred out of existence as speak
LMAO karma is funny as shit also
>fatties larping as John Wayne
MADE THAT WHITE BITCH SWALLOW A REDPILL
you're an immigrant get over it lardass

Ah yes, I remember when the muslim hordes bought germany with some shiny beads.

shiny beads

POL REALLY BTFO NAO youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

Clean your room.

>being this fucking stupid
WE

America wasn't a nation when Europeans arrived.