youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2eXWyqUe4
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drin vorm Banhammer der Mötter

vocaroo.com/i/s1eLsmC3HGSP

WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

EEEEEEERIKA

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

Landser is my favorite German band

However I always skip Polackentango, makes me feel uncomfortable

Ofenkäse riecht verbrannt

kek

whats your IQ?

> t. patel

ScheiBe wer hat euch in den Kopp gekackt

There are actually based Poles? Why don't they hang out here more often? All we get are their kikes and leftshits from the Polish knockoff imageboard.

>Someone points out Poland is the only european country to avoid terrorists attacks
>Shills have been trashing Poland for days since then

Really makes me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs

Wouldn't want European nationalists to be united, goyim. Remember, Poles are trash. Now accept more migrants like a good goy.

>christian nationalists

Varg is a kike

no, christians are neo-kikes

Was just thinking about this.

>Denouncing Christ so you can larp as a Pagan like TGO, just sperging out the names of Pagan deities without any moral framework or values
Stop embarrassing yourself lad

>morals come solely from a desert kike cult
>Europe had no morals before that

way to go good goy

what about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2eXWyqUe4

This one is ok, I'm from Krakau

He isn't though you fucking idiot

This, maybe aspects of poland aren't as "western" as other parts of europe but the rest of europe is literally ill right now. So...this.

i'm from Kattowitz its my fav song

traitors, stop using german names

but German just looks so good unlike polish

yeah go sign your volksliste entry and fuck off from my country

>Combat 18

Not even capable of coming up with their own neo-nazi groups

You must be joking....we see your flag.

AND THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!

>country
It's a fucking meme that should've stopped existing 300 years ago. Population should've been germanized. Countries rise and fall. deal with it. We had our 5 minutes and blew it.
But yeah these days it's too late, literally nobody will attack us ever again. Nothing but vegetation and slow death due to population decline awaits us. And occasional embarrassment.

dear god do you ever stop lurking?

>Berlin
>German City
When? 1940?

To be fair, he is right.

German looks better written than Polish does, while we are completely incapable of being rational and you guys are.

You can't have everything.

thats beyond the point, he pushes the subconcious germanization and that is treason
we used to shoot people for treason sadly commies came and changed that

Uhm yes, I don't lurk that often. Only post in threads that are of interest to me.
Just being realistic. I don't hate this cuntry, I just don't feel any pride or nationalism. I don't really give a shit. It's livable. Rather embarrassed to say I'm from it frankly, especially outside of Europe. I'd rather be born somewhere else, but not going to migrate unless I get rich or something. Being poor or even normie as foreign citizen in another cuntry sucks balls.
It really sucks you can't choose your country, when so much depends on it.
Anglicization then, whatever. I actually prefer Anglo culture desu, German these days has too much baggage. It's still better, but not what it used to be.

dude are you serious :---------D

pa zaraz sie zejsra

Dlaczego wszyscy lewacy się pokazują tutaj?

POLACKENLÜMMEL

SCHREIEN "WHITE POWER"

poles here love to LARP, especially as commies.
When polacks have no direct threat, they start actively hating on anything polish.

WIE ICH DIESES

I unironically think that Poland should be anglicized or germanized. Our current culture sucks. We'll never achieve anything with it.

i think Poland should be CHINK'D desu.
At least they won't steal your women and they can be assimiliated pretty ok.

This. Also it's not even white.

thats the most jewish thing I have read in a long while
what do (((they))) have against poland now?

SCHWARZBRAUN IST DIE HASELNUß
SCHWARZBRAUN IST MEIN SACK

i'd rather hang out with slavs than germans these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

fun

swedes aren't any better than germans either, just sayin

SHEIß VOLK HASSE

SEIT WANN GEHÖREN POLACKEN ZUR ARISCHEN RASSE

>bad cuisine
you are claiming british cuisine is better?

Half of the people posting "POLAND BEST" threads are American deep state shills who want us to root for a country that functions as nothing more than an American fifth column within the global community

The other half is Polish diaspora who've never been to their native shithole

>deep state shills
You're posting this in a tinfoil hat?
Whatever. It is the truth.
Our culture sucks. Science and technology is nonexistent.
Everybody just waits for someone else to "do something".
Nothing gets done or gets done half-assed and mediocre.
No one has any ambitions other than that below-average standard of living.
Just live and vegetate. Like niggers in Africa. Only more hardworking, to be fair, but that's only certain extent.
Hi diaspora fag
Says a fucking mexican flagposter. You should've chosen other proxy.

WENN BEI DANZIG

You don't need to be aryan to recognize Poles are not white, you're just a low quality copy of actual whites from Western Europe and Scandinavia.
Slavs smell.

I'm half pole, took my old SAAB to poland. Love it.
I'm gonna buy a Teutonic Castle soon.

It's not a 3rd world country pajeet. You fucking wish. You can't really say this about it. We made a huge progress, but that's not really an achievement.
But even the shittiest of slavs are still better than you so, it's not like your opinion matters, you know.
We don't have cartels, we're not 3rd world.
Compared to you we're paradise.

DIE POLENFLOTTE IM MEER VERSINKT

Yeah I know you from other threads.

UND DAS DEUTSCHLANDLIED

AUF DER MARIENBURG ERKLINGT

NO ELO KURWY GERMAŃSKIE XD MOŻECIE MI OJEBAĆ MOJEGO ŻYDOWSKIEGO CHUJA XDDD

to

poles larping with german symbols and ideas is fucking cringey af

>grandfather died in September campaign
>country burned to the ground everything stolen
>sieg heil 1488
Is there greater autism then Pole LARPing as nazi?