This guy did nothing wrong

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

derekcrowe.com/post.aspx?id=72
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Kazakhstan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a massive faggot tho

>marching hundreds of thousands of poles to kazakhstan salt mines is okay because they're white and not jewish

not with that awesome hair he didnt

OH NO MUH 900 BILLION!!!

rip gabe

He killed Hitler

he definitely had a point

>tfw crashing kike trotskyism with no survivors
He did enjoy killing a bit too much t b h but it's hilarious how he hijacked communism from it's jewish creators

You get that kind of hair if you dont wash it for a month.

Eliminated "66 million" jewish Bolsheviks, before they could surrender to the Nazis.
Beat Hitler, losing only 20% population compared to Germany's 30% loss.
Baited/switiched offer for Crimea as a Jew colony to American bankers then walked off with the cash.

He did.

derekcrowe.com/post.aspx?id=72
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Kazakhstan

he hunted the faggot down in mexico just to prove a point, good guy in my book

BTW IF YOU'RE SICK OF /LEFTYPOL/ RAIDING US GO AHEAD AND RAID THEM

Better than Lenin

leftypol isn't even a thing anymore. Last time I checked over their, it was like hours in between responses

This quote from Hitler almost made me cry. War between Stalin and Hitler was a dream come true for International Jewry.

"Compared with Churchill, Stalin is a gigantic figure," confided Hitler to Goebbels on the eve of the battle of Stalingrad.

"Churchill has nothing to show for his life's work except a few books and clever speeches in parliament."

"Stalin on the other hand has without a doubt - leaving aside the question of what principle he was serving- reorganised a state of 170 million people and prepared it for a massive armed conflict."

"If Stalin ever fell into my hands, I would probably spare him and perhaps even exile him to some spa; Churchill and Roosevelt would be hanged."

Source: "Stalin's Wars" by Geoffrey Roberts, pg 373

One day when time travel is invented, I will go back in time to 1940 and convince both Hitler and Stalin that war between them would be a disaster. A Hitler-Stalin alliance would have meant the end for global Jewish domination forever.

Jews built a machine to enslave and kill the masses and he stole it from them.

He's my hero.

Hitler was the biggest kike puppet ever.

>industrialize country from the scratch
>save Europe from Nazis
>win a world war 2
>reindustrialize and rebuild country from the scratch
>split atom
>Some faggot says, that he's no better than Hitler