The merchant

Explain this. (No anti-semitism please, my grandparents was killed in the Holocaust.)

Just like the global ancient flood is in most religions
Just like in every religion the end time is a dark age, despite thinking we are advancing
Either humans really like floods, or they knew some things that we don't...

Yeap it's found in most megalithic sites.
In Greece too but I don't remember which site though.
Also gas yourself.
Love and kisses.

Ancient people around the world have used baskets.

Because no one else around the world thought about creating baskets.

It's not only the baskets, but birds, blue eyes and other symbolism.

It's always a man of authority that carries it and always there is association with a great catastrophe, usually floods as the other Greek guy mentions.

Thereupon one of the priests, who was of a very great age, said: ‘O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are never anything but children, and there is not an old man among you.’ Solon in return asked him what he meant. ‘I mean to say,’ he replied, ‘that in mind you are all young; there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition, nor any science which is hoary with age. And I will tell you why. There have been, and will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes; the greatest have been brought about by the agencies of fire and water, and other lesser ones by innumerable other causes.’

Does 6 million mass murder mean you are more evil than killing 5 people?

Ayy lamo gif baskets.

[21e] "In the Delta of Egypt," said Critias, "where, at its head, the stream of the Nile parts in two, there is a certain district called the Saitic. The chief city in this district is Sais--the home of King Amasis,--the founder of which, they say, is a goddess whose Egyptian name is Neith, and in Greek, as they assert, Athena. These people profess to be great lovers of Athens and in a measure akin to our people here. And Solon said that when he travelled there he was held in great esteem amongst them; moreover, when he was questioning such of their priests

[22a] as were most versed in ancient lore about their early history, he discovered that neither he himself nor any other Greek knew anything at all, one might say, about such matters. And on one occasion, when he wished to draw them on to discourse on ancient history, he attempted to tell them the most ancient of our traditions, concerning Phoroneus, who was said to be the first man, and Niobe; and he went on to tell the legend about Deucalion and Pyrrha after the Flood, and how they survived it, and to give the geneology of their descendants;

[22b] and by recounting the number of years occupied by the events mentioned he tried to calculate the periods of time. Whereupon one of the priests, a prodigiously old man, said, "O Solon, Solon, you Greeks are always children: there is not such a thing as an old Greek." And on hearing this he asked, "What mean you by this saying?" And the priest replied, "You are young in soul, every one of you. For therein you possess not a single belief that is ancient and derived from old tradition, nor yet one science that is hoary with age.

[22c] And this is the cause thereof: There have been and there will be many and divers destructions of mankind, of which the greatest are by fire and water, and lesser ones by countless other means. For in truth the story that is told in your country as well as ours, how once upon a time Phaethon, son of Helios, yoked his father's chariot, and, because he was unable to drive it along the course taken by his father, burnt up all that was upon the earth and himself perished by a thunderbolt,--that story, as it is told, has the fashion of a legend, but the truth of it lies in

[22d] the occurrence of a shifting of the bodies in the heavens which move round the earth, and a destruction of the things on the earth by fierce fire, which recurs at long intervals. At such times all they that dwell on the mountains and in high and dry places suffer destruction more than those who dwell near to rivers or the sea; and in our case the Nile, our Saviour in other ways, saves us also at such times from this calamity by rising high. And when, on the other hand, the Gods purge the earth with a flood of waters, all the herdsmen and shepherds that are in the mountains are saved,

[22e] but those in the cities of your land are swept into the sea by the streams; whereas In our country neither then nor at any other time does the water pour down over our fields from above, on the contrary it all tends naturally to well up from below. Hence it is, for these reasons, that what is here preserved is reckoned to be most ancient; the truth being that in every place where there is no excessive heat or cold to prevent it there always exists some human stock, now more, now less in number.

[23a] And if any event has occurred that is noble or great or in any way conspicuous, whether it be in your country or in ours or in some other place of which we know by report, all such events are recorded from of old and preserved here in our temples; whereas your people and the others are but newly equipped, every time, with letters and all such arts as civilized States require and when, after the usual interval of years, like a plague, the flood from heaven comes sweeping down afresh upon your people,

[23b] it leaves none of you but the unlettered and uncultured, so that you become young as ever, with no knowledge of all that happened in old times in this land or in your own. Certainly the genealogies which you related just now, Solon, concerning the people of your country, are little better than children's tales; for, in the first place, you remember but one deluge, though many had occurred previously; ...

Your keys; phone; cigs.

The usual. It's a fag with a purse.

Found the whole thing it's from Plato's Timeaus

Somebody went back in time and gifted a royal a handbag, they loved them ever since but none were ever preserved or found due to time break issues.

We know very little about the 16th century, even less about year 0. What's written is heavily biased by the christian monks. The evidence you find around the world doesn't match what is being written, therefore they tell us it is not real. What is the better evidence, hard proof or biased written texts?

bags of weed/magic mushrooms, my dude

Seriously though, explanation required on this picture.

Sea rose rapidly around 5600BC due to icecaps melting, flooding Doggeland east of England. Sea also broke through the Bosphoros Straight, into the fertile Black Sea Basin, triggering an exodus of the people living there to spread in all directions. And with great success due to hugher techs (metalworking).

Any more questions?

A bucket is the best and most common way to carry water
>case closed

It's a basket with a handle you faggot. saged

Shill detected.

What about Atlantis?
Huh?

Got you here.

acting like an old fuck gets you cucked

I know what it is, it's a bell case closed.

>slavs
>bc
WE

WE

bump

am i missing something or is this just 3 different renderings of a basket/bucket

why is this remarkable?

The basket is an ancient symbol.

She is the redeemer.

It's just the nuclear football. Calm down

My great-grandfather almost died at auswitsch.
He fell from a guard tower.

I'll hazard a wild guess and suggest that the basket is a symbol for a harvest.

Christianity is true, and all the other floods are just people trying to understand what happened, but not understanding the full truth of Christianity.

Center looks like Marduk slayer of Tiamat, who made ingenius things from her corpse

There are flood myths more believable and scientifically correct than Christian one

They're all from totally unrelated ancient cultures from all around the globe. For instance, the top left is from South America and the top middle is middle eastern

top right is South American, I mean

if I recall correctly someome discovered the Egyptians used this in combination with electricity and from there on everyone started to assuming and when similar images showed up elsewhere everyone knew 'something was up'

till this day we don't know what that something is but we sure as well know its fishy and probably related to aliens and shit.

The bucket is a representation of creation, it holds the water of life. My personal opinion is that these images depict ancient astronauts bestowing agriculture upon ancient humans.

Where are these cunts now?

We wuz ancient astronauts propulsed by wings.

its almost like all cultures through history have understood the value of basket/bags/containers.

Good thing we don't do that anymore in our modern society!
Except for you know...
>100% of women
>99% of students
>backpackers/travelers/hikers
>people who bring their own food to work
etc etc

But you know, Im certain its about the jews only. Because there were so many Jews in South America. The Mormons told me so, and Jesus walked with the Dinosaurs to celebrate the native Americans.

You know how when you get a whole bunch of kumquats at the store, they're hard to carry around because they're tiny and keep falling out of your hand?

It's easier to carry kumquats if you put them in some sort of machine like a jar or a basket.

It's easier to carry the basket if it has a handle that's the right size for your hand.

The only fishy stuff is pyramids.

Let's get real boys; who builds a building without fucking windows? I mean.

Therefore it's not a building. Checkmate.

be thankful for the slavs. they were like us, and by us, I mean me, you son of a gypsyraping Ottoman mutt.

The slavs held the door. Against Atilla the Hun, against the Magyars, against the jewish Khazars, against the Bulgars, the Mongols and the Islamic hordes, they took the brunt of the damage. We'll have to forgive them if their southern parts have turned somewhat slantyeyed in the process.

It's a marginal change from the original, despite all the propaganda. Go north and see for yourself. This is unlike "Greeks" like yourself, where no trace of the original Hellenic Mediterranian masterrace remains. Having been ethnically cleansed during numerous invasions, the only claim to whiteness in modern "Greeks" hails from traces of the hundreds of thousands of crusaders sent from the north and west to make up for your shitty attempts to block the arabs and persians out of Europe.

>WE WUZ WE WUZ
Nah
Go take another shitskin
Meds rule boy

>implying ancient Greeks were blonde with blue eyes

stay buttmad little ahmed